Heidi's Coronation Ch. 05

Story Info
Heidi's transformation takes a shocking turn.
4.3k words
4.31
14.9k
16
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers

The following morning.

The Princess slowly stirred herself awake. As she slowly regained her awareness, she tried to recall the events of the night prior. Her brain felt like it was sifting through fog and her whole body felt groggy. Heidi couldn't remember anything.

"I went up to my room. I saw Sophie," Heidi tried to jog her memory by recalling what she did remember. She pondered, "We- uh, had some fun, and then Darren showed up."

"Oh goddess! Last night. Darren!?" Heidi thought to herself, as she shot straight up, suddenly fully awake.

She scanned the room. The chamber itself had been partially cleaned up, the sheets & pillows had been replaced. But, she didn't see any sign of Sophie or Darren.

The last thing she remembered was giving Darren a blow job. "Was that all that happened last night?" her mind drawing a blank. She didn't remember going to sleep that night

As she turned her gaze to herself she noticed that she was now in her nightgown, but wearing nothing else. "Sophie must've changed me. But where is everyone?" Heidi asked herself.

As the Princess swung her feet over the edge of the bed and rose to her feet the increased heft in her chest was immediately noticed.

"Woah"

Heidi looked down at her breasts as they continued to jiggle. Before they could fully settle, she was already moving to the vanity to get a better look at herself. As she moved closer her breast swayed heavily, bouncing excessively with each step.

Heidi stared at herself in the mirror. Gasping again at the changes. The enhanced curves of her breasts were lifting the front of her gown, causing the hem to barely maintain an appropriate level of decency. She hefted her breasts exploratorily, feeling their much larger size. A quick squeeze confirming their subtle increase in firmness.

Heidi arched her back, projecting her tits further forward as she inspected her new side profile. It was pretty impressive. Her breasts were approaching the size of small melons, easily more than a handful. From the side-on angle she could easily see her nipples had also grown. The tips of her nipples were hidden inside a puffy areola, the bulge of her nipples only sat an inch or so off the surface of her breast but they bulged outwards far further in width resembling small pears. They were placed high and proud on her chest, distinctly tenting the thin fabric of her gown despite their broad size.

The Princess pulled the nightgown up and over her head to get a better look. She strained to pull the gown over her new tits, but eventually worked herself free of her clothes. Without the obstruction of the gown the changes were even more significant than she previously thought.

As she inspected herself further she noticed new differences. Notably, her hips were wider and the general improved tone of her body. Heidi flexed everything she could think of, grinning at the barest signs of the muscles beneath. She clenched her belly, inhaling slightly, highlighting the faint outlines of abs, something that she's never been able to do before. Grinning to herself the Princess twisted her spine to check her rear in the mirror. Her ass was much improved too. The improvements to her hips grew in tandem with her butt, creating a generous cleft and a small shelf where her ass met the lower back.

The next thing she noticed was the state of her crotch. Since the last time she saw her pussy, it had doubled its previous growth now positively dominating her crotch. The folds fought each other for space as they were squished between her thighs. Her clit was massively swollen, sitting like the juicy cherry on top of her puffed up vulva.

Her plump pussy had changed so dramatically from just a few days ago, rapidly swelling her once cute slit up to the purest definition of a cunt, a swollen, hungry cunt. Heidi was worried about the new lewdness of her lady parts.

Even though the Princess wasn't fully aroused her clit was already engorged, already peeking out from the safety of the hood. It ached to be touched, and while Heidi knew better, she couldn't help but offer up a sympathetic rub.

As soon as the first finger made contact, she immediately regretted that decision.

Inhaling sharply at the touch, Heidi instantly withdrew her hand as if it was in fire. As tingling waves started emanating from her crotch and flowing through her body.

She watched in lustful horror as her little button grew before her eyes. As it turned red and angry her clit rose from her pussy. Slowing pulsating in tandem with the waves. Each wave increases in strength, transforming from a tickle to mind-shattering pleasure.

"Ahhh-" Heidi screamed, as she tightened her fists, locking her arms to her sides, doing her best to keep her hands away. It took everything in her willpower to avoid making it worse, her hands wanting nothing more than to join in. Even without their help her ministrations grew, building towards the finish. Her legs gave out causing Heidi to fall to the floor, unable to stand, she continued where she fell.

Each pulse brought more pleasure. Heidi hoped she was close, she was already completely overwhelmed. Her brain was unable to keep up, inventing new ways to process the sensations. Under normal circumstances she would have been finished by now, but her body refused to relieve the pressure. Heidi could barely control herself as she arched her back and shook wildly.

As the waves slammed into her, she felt a new level of sensations that burned right into her core. She couldn't go on much longer, but the waves continued relentlessly.

Her screams were silent as she gasped for air between waves.

When suddenly, there was an audible "pop" as all the pent up pleasure finally overflowed into the climax.

Heidi's body shook as she continued her silent scream.

The pulsating subsided after an excruciatingly long minute. Her whole body left shivering from the ordeal. She just laid on the floor, panting for air. Feeling both incredible warmth and relief. Heidi was absolutely spent.

"I can't believe that was all from one touch." she thought to herself. "I've never felt like that before!" The Princess recalled the sensations, completely unable to come to grasps with the overwhelming pleasure she had just endured.

Her crotch still felt swollen and was tingling. Heidi attempted to inspect herself, but her vision was blocked by her breasts. Even on her back, their new firmness allowing them to retain enough of their shape to occlude her crotch from sight.

Heidi grinned at the minor inconvenience as she lurched herself upright. Heaving herself to her feet to use the mirror again.

"Holy shit!" She yelped.

There, sitting directly on top of her pussy, was what used to be her clit. Her little button seemingly inflated instantly to some new monstrosity. It had massively grown, almost reaching the length of her hand from palm to finger tip, about 4 inches. It was a pinkish red colour and engorged with enough blood to hold itself up against the force of gravity.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Heidi freaked out at the sight of the growth. She wanted to wonder what it could be, but deep down she knew exactly what it was. "I've grown a dick?"

The Princess's mood soured instantly.

"Why did I grow a cock?!" Heidi pleaded with herself. Hoping this was some kind of bad dream. She tried pinching herself, but it didn't wake her up from the nightmare. The Princess huffed, defeated at the new development.

Heidi lingered in front of the mirror, unable to stop staring at her new appendage. The longer she stared, the less frightened she became of it.

She grinned slightly, "It's kinda cute" she thought to herself.

It was no longer fully engorged and had shrunken down. It was still much larger than any clit should ever be, sitting now around the size of a thumb. The angry red colour was replaced by a light pink, similar to the colour of her nipples.

She hesitated as she moved her hand closer. Heidi held her mini dick as gently as she could. Lifting it experimentally.

The little member lurched slightly, but nothing approaching the previous pleasuring explosion followed suit.

She sighed, "Thank the goddess it's not as sensitive." Heidi was relieved. She hoped that this new development wouldn't be so bad, and she attempted to rationalize it away.

"It's not that big, I could easily hide it." Heidi spoke to herself as she dug through her drawers exploratorily. She carefully selected a pair of panties that wouldn't constrain her crotch too much. It wasn't an easy task, on top of her new penis she still had the swollen pussy, which was proving to be the bigger hurdle.

She couldn't find anything that offered enough material to fully encapsulate everything without feeling confined. Her expanded pussy happily engulfed anything that sat atop it within a step or two. It was impossible to keep her underwear from digging into her pussy folds. She tried nearly everything she owned before eventually settling on a simple lacy thong. The poor thong was hopelessly outmatched and couldn't possibly hope to modestly cover anything. But that was the point. The rational thought being that if she couldn't get full coverage, she might as well aim for something with a minimal amount of fabric. Less fabric meant less material entering her nethers.

It wasn't a great plan, but Heidi thought it was.

She tugged the thong up her legs and delicately pulled it through her pussy, gasping slightly as the smooth lace dragged against her lips. She settled at her mons, finishing by stuffing her little friend into the pocket of her panties.

Inspecting herself in the mirror Heidi frowned a bit at her handiwork. The little bulge was noticeable if you happened to be looking carefully, but luckily you almost couldn't tell there was an extra piece hiding in her thong. Unfortunately the thong disappearing into the cleft of her vagina was definitely noticeable. She wasn't too fond of the outcome, the string of the thong slightly spread her lips but the puffy vulva pushed back just as hard. But at least it wasn't too uncomfortable.

There was a subtle knocking at the door that finally drew her attention away from herself. The knocking continued, with four quick taps and two louder bangs.

"Eepp!" Heidi made a startled chirp as she frantically scrambled around looking for something to cover herself with. She grabbed a nearby gown out of convenience.

Following the bangs there was a voice, "Heidi? Are you in here?" Darren whispered through the door.

"Darren!" Heidi sang out. "Hold on, I'm just changing."

"Fuck!" Heidi was panicking, her gaze instantly returning to her bulging underwear. Her thoughts raced, "I can't let him see me like this, not yet."

She looked around the room briefly for something to wear before settling on the navy blue dress she was already holding. She thread her legs through the top and pulled the dress into place. She couldn't heft the bust of the dress past the nipples of her enhanced breasts, but the lacy frill managed to keep her chest somewhat modest. The waist of the dress flared out slightly, the flowing material was easily able to disguise the extra member.

She quickly checked herself in the mirror, "Perfect," she thought, "You can't see anything!" Heidi whispered to her crotch, "Just no surprises for now little guy."

Heidi quickly shoved her hands into the sleeves as she hobbled over to the bedroom door. The Princess moved as fast as she could, she didn't want to keep Darren waiting. She'd left the integrated laces undone, so the dress was fitted loosely.

"Okay! I'm coming!" Heidi sang out as she opened the door.

As the Princess opened the door Darren remained in the doorway, his eyes wide as he first saw Heidi. His eyes immediately shifting to the deep cleavage on display.

Heidi tugged at the corners of her dress, attempting to tug it a little higher. She blushed "Sorry, just threw something on quickly." Heidi smiled at the young man for a moment before speaking again.

"So... did you have a good night's sleep?" she asked.

Darren grabbed the back of his head, "Well..." he hesitated at the question, "...Not exactly. You two kept me up most of the night." He grinned slightly as he said it, betraying his cheeky slight.

"Hey!" Heidi frowned at him and jabbed him in the shoulder. Heidi pouted, feeling a little insulted.

"Oh, I was just making a joke." Darren retracted, "Honestly, we had a lot of fun last night, I had a great time. Thank you, a lot."

Darren continued, "But, I came down here to check up on you. We- well- more specifically you, got a little wild last night and were acting kinda strange. I was worried about you since we left you here last night."

"We?" that reminded the Princess, "Oh, have you seen Sophie? Is she with you somewhere perchance?" Heidi asked, suddenly remembering her missing handmaiden.

"Don't worry about her, she's fine." he beamed, "After we cleaned you up a bit, I escorted her back to her quarters. I also saw her just this morning, she said she had some business or something she needed to attend to so I didn't wait up."

Darren patted the Princess on the shoulder reassuringly, "Trust me, your friend is fine."

He was probably right, Sophie is pretty strong and a better morning person than Heidi ever was. "If I'm doing fine, I'm sure she's already bounced back and diving straight back into her work." the Princess justified to herself.

"But I am really worried about you though," Darren sounded concerned.

He vaguely gestured all over the Princess' body, "So what happened with your- well your everything?" He directed his pointing towards her chest, " I swear they weren't like that before, they're giant now."

"Oh right, the growth." Heidi reminded herself, somehow she had almost forgotten.

"Oh it's nothing, just a little... hormonal imbalance," Heidi nodded as she undersold the growth.

"Just a little bit of swelling." She shot a reassuring smile to Darren.

Heidi hefted her chest enticingly, watching as they bounced back to their perfect teardrop shape as she released them. Darren was watching just as intently.

The Princess absent-mindedly crossed her legs, as her awareness was drawn back to her nethers. She'd decided to omit mention of her new appendage. It didn't feel like the right moment to bring something like that into the conversation. As her thoughts focused on her penis, the sensations grew in parallel as more blood was diverted towards it. Her mini-cock was stirring, still camouflaged under the safety of her dress, for now.

Darren continued to inspect her breasts, before catching himself and averting his gaze. He questioned her, "Are they sore?"

"Not really."

"Is it permanent?"

"I- I don't really know."

"Does it feel good?"

Heidi bit her lip, as she shot Darren another cheeky smile, "Maybe."

He returned a smirk of his own.

Resuming her train of thought, Heidi looked at Darren. "So hehe," she blushed, "My memory is a little bit foggy, what exactly happened last night?" Heidi shuddered with a sudden realization, "Oh gosh, did we like... 'do' it?"

Darren let out a hearty chuckle, "No we didn't do it, but you certainly tried too. I practically had to push you away just to stop you."

The Princess went white as a ghost. "Oh, my gosh"

Darren led the stunned Heidi back into her room, so they could get out of the doorway. It was probably good they didn't share last night's events with any random passerby.

"Well, after you...finished me" Darren cleared his throat as he searched for discrete words. "You then tried to jump me. Trust me, I wanted to, but with your coronation coming up so soon it just didn't seem appropriate."

Heidi stayed silent as she listened.

"And then since I wouldn't let you, you decided to help service your friend instead." Darren blushing as he continued, "and well, you two really went to town on each other."

"I truly don't know what to say," Heidi apologized, "I don't remember doing any of that last night."

"The last thing I remember was giving you that blowjob. And, well then it's all just sort of fuzzy from that point onward."

The mortified Princess offered a sympathetic rationalization, "I just want to apologize for everything I did last night. I was not in my right mind it seems. I would have never done anything even close to that regularly."

"You don't need to apologize." Darren interrupted.

Heidi tried to continue but Darren raised his hand to stop her apology, "You don't need to apologize for anything. I don't regret anything that we did or didn't do, and I promise I'm not going to tell anybody about what happened."

Mimicking a locked key using his hands and mouth, he dramatically tossed the imaginary keys far away. "Your secrets are safe with me."

Heidi was still rigid with embarrassment. His words helped, but the Princess still felt awful about the situation she put Darren and herself in. She worried that this might complicate the suitors situation or ruin their undeveloped relationship so early on.

Heidi exhaled deeply, "Look." Heidi struggled for words as she tried to think what she wanted to say, "Thank you, for being cool about this. I'm kinda going through some shit right now. I feel like I'm going crazy," Heidi laughed awkwardly.

The Princess gave him a somber look, "I'm a Princess, slated to be married- like today," she paused briefly before continuing, "Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm supposed to marry a Prince and, well, you're not a Prince," she fumbled with her words as she stammered onward, "I...I just don't want last night to come between the suitors and I."

Heidi continued, "We had a lot of fun, and I do really like you. But it's just that we barely know each other,"

Darren seemed surprised by her worries. "It's not like that at all! Last night was amazing- you were amazing. I don't want to come in here and ruin your chances either. I know I'm not a Prince or anything, but there's something we shared last night, there's definitely something between us. I just hope that we can be around each other guilt-free, given everything that's unfolded I really hope I can still see you again."

"If it was up to me, I would really like that," she said.

He gave Heidi a hug, squeezing her tightly. Heidi smiled to herself. Maybe she was being naive, but she really wanted everything to work out. But she knew that would be impossible, she had to marry one of the chosen suitors, she couldn't just pick someone else.

Heidi split the hug and stared Darren in his eyes again. There was a deep longing lingering in her gaze, she wanted Darren, now.

"Fuck the suitors," Heidi proclaimed. Her sudden declaration shocked Darren.

The Princess tackled him, immediately clamoring over his shoulders to kiss him on the lips. Darren was still in shock, wide-eyed at her sudden pounce, but he quickly returned the kiss.

Her lips lingered on Darren's while the Princess ran her hands over Darren's body. But soon her mouth followed her hands, continuing to kiss Darren as she slid across his lean body. Her mouth worked her way across Darren, slowly transitioning from his neck, past his chest and down towards the ultimate prize.

Heidi playfully tugged on the buckle of Darren's belt using her mouth. Making tantalizing eye contact while mere centimeters from his dick, making sure to rub her cheeks and chin against the rapidly stiffening rod.

"Um, Heidi," Darren was clearly getting a little uncomfortable at her blatant advances.

critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers
12