Heidi's TSA Adventure

Story Info
Adorable drug mule tries to pass through security.
2.2k words
4.68
3.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#I'd give this one more read over, but I have work in the morning and it's the RL Heidi's birthday so I felt the time crunch. Enjoy, or don't. I'm not a cop. All characters are old enough to rent a car.

The TSA agent loomed. Her kit was every bit an extension of the state sponsored monopoly on physical violence her presence represented. Thighs like tree trunks, nearly skintight slacks, stun gun, baton, enormous cut cock, and those shoes with non-slip rubber soles that don't go with any other outfit. Her deep blue uniform shirt, the color designers didn't know was the hanky code color for anal, seemed cut to her form. Flowing from her bust to a narrow waist to wide hips, she was an incredible specimen. It was hard to read the badge on her lanyard, but you'd be forgiven for thinking it said, "Top, Power."

That power was illustrated by wide hips which poured their mettle into a rebar-like line snaking from her pelvis down to her calves. A core of strength, and calves that bulged with vigor. The calves of Tina Turner if she had also won the Tour de France seven times.

Heidi swallowed and looked sheepishly away. Her carry-on was being scanned, but it would only reveal sundries and unguents. But in her more personal carry-on, deep inside her body, rested a latex phial packed with weapons grade feminizing hormones. Enough hormones that, when carefully administered by trained feminizing cartel doctors, would have been able to transition every player in Major League Baseball for the rest of their flowery, adorably queer lives.

These amazing chemicals were brewed deep in an antediluvian forest. A place so primeval that to walk its depths was to invite madness by a chaotic old god that stared down from the stars. No sunlight reached the forest floor. Gunmen held by one government or another, or one cartel or another, had kept loggers away from this untouched piece of the world. It also happened to contain a weapons lab staffed by scientists long gone mad. They had abandoned the idea of creating super soldiers. The experiments were dangerous and not fun. But what was fun was giving each other enormous tits as a prank, and one good turn deserves another.

Forgotten as a line item on a congressional budget order, three decades had passed since the Cold War ended or anyone had checked up on them. The efforts of these people of science, long driven mad by their mad forest god, had resulted in a water soluble compound that could make anyone more feminine than a pile of sapphic Dolly Partons running an OB/GYN.

And it was packed deep inside Heidi. Deep enough where she hoped they wouldn't be discovered but also gave a marvelous feeling of fullness. Her tight, hot, nervous body served as the conveyance for these life affirming medicines so often banned by authoritarian governments just on the other side of the international departure gates.

The giant rotating body scanner beeped, and the tall Agent guided her into a quiet room maybe 20 yards from the security checkpoint. It was forgivingly lit, and had within it only a table, two folding chairs, and a small box containing items she assumed were for the body cavity search she had prepared for so carefully.

The sound of the door clicking shut was followed shortly by the Agent kicking Heidi's feet shoulder width apart. She leaned in close to Heidi, until the prostrated woman could feel the heat of her breath on her neck. This was entirely working for the quivering young woman, despite the stakes of her possible imprisonment.

"This will go easier if you relax, but it doesn't have to go easier."

Government lube sounds like it wouldn't be terribly good, if government cheese is any indication, but this was. It was slightly warmer than body temperature. The Agent, with two practiced fingers, spread it over Heidi's hidey hole.

A warm circling of her tightness caused eyes to close, and breath to be held. Fingers applied gentle unrelenting pressure to her delicate entrance. It had been a few months since she had experienced another's touch in such an intimate way, and it was an exquisite distraction. Lost in this moment, Heidi didn't hear the shrink wrap on a small cylinder, or it being cracked open afterwards. But poppers work if you hear them or not, and as the Agent pulled her hair, the shock forced a deep inhalation with the bottle suddenly pushed up against her nostril.

These were good poppers; the military industrial complex didn't skimp on chemical warfare. Within seconds her body was flush, and her eyes rolled back. Without thinking a moan escaped her lips.

With a practiced timing and two thick fingers that weren't going to accept no as an answer, let alone ask, Heidi was impaled on the hand of the sultry Agent. Neither of them could see the other's face, but smiles crept across both.

The Agent worked Heidi's depths as best she could. She stood 6'1" barefoot, and her hands were impressively thick to match. She had an idea where this was going to go, and it was her favorite part of the job. She worked her fingers in a circle inside the young woman in front of her, first clockwise, then anti-clockwise then back again. Minute after agonizing minute the young woman twitched and moaned. The agent's non dominant hand locked onto the woman's hip, locking her in place. Her nails were perfectly trimmed and expertly filed and buffed.

Heidi was losing it, pressed up against the wall by an amazon with hands the size of catcher's mitts and a grip strength like an automotive assembly robot, there was nothing she could do. Her panties were down around her ankles, adorable white cotton numbers covered in red hearts that seemed almost sarcastically bottomy to her in the present moment. Her cock leaked gratuitously on the floor and her own heels didn't have the traction of a certain hung representative of the federal government standing immediately behind her. Her legs were wobbling from the deepest finger fucking she had ever received. It took only a few minutes of this before she was harder than she had ever been before, and more sliding down the wall til she came to rest with her face on the linoleum and her ass in the air than she had been before. She only barely managed to slip her left leg out of her underwear without collapsing. She wondered if they were recording this behind the two-way mirror on the side of the wall, and if she could pay for a copy before she left.

The Agent took a knee and again set about her task. She loved her job. The woman in the yellow dress was presenting, milking on to the floor, and moaning like the language center of her brain had never developed. The girl in the yellow dress sucked in air through her teeth and made high pitched noises that only made the Agent's comically sized cock ache.

"Miss, I'm afraid I'm going to need to use a more sensitive instrument that has a bit more reach, my hand can't get where I think it needs to go." The Agent said.

Where I need to go is to the back of your throat, she thought to herself. Releasing the girl's hip, she undid a breakaway panel in her obnoxiously tight pants. This entire time working this traveler into a bottomy lather had made her cock painfully, wildly erect. Taking the tight pants on and off was trouble enough, the panel ripped away making her slacks functionally chaps.

A foot of cock burst free like Tartarus from the depths, thick as a beer can but with a pearl size amount of pre-cum leaving long trails from the fabric it has just escaped. The Agent's right hand had never stopped working the girl, and in turn the girl wasn't even sure if words were being said. She was ready to cum already without ever having been touched.

In a move that must have come from some erotic special forces training, the Agent slipped a condom over her tumescent Coor's Light cock in a swift and expert movement. How many recreational body cavity searches had she done on breedable airline passengers? Ever no idea. This week? She had already lost count. It's because she was passionate about her work. Yeah, that was it.

Dropping to both her knees she pulled her hand out of Heidi's ass and used the high-quality lube along her own length. Heidi whimpered, she missed those fingers so badly, and if she was denied her exam any longer she'd start to come to her senses. Good thing that didn't happen.

The Agent lined her symmetrical, bulbous, runway beautiful cock directly up with Heidi's centerline, and inched forward. The pace was slow, but inevitable. Heidi's eyes shot open and she felt this thick hot cock dock with her, making her airtight like a resupply mission to the ISS.

"oh... fuck oh fuck oh fuck, yes..." she said so quietly to herself that she didn't use capital letters in the dialog.

Her body opened up, the aperture to her whole form almost too eager for this attention. She knew she was a bottom but this was ridiculous. Did she have a thing for a woman in uniform?

The first inch made its way past her defenses. This is definitely a cock and not a baton, right?

Two inches. What's happening to my carry-on while this sweet-smelling maniac buttfucks me?

Three inches. Oh fuck if this is a baton this is a fucking veiny baton.

Four inches. Oh christ this is not a baton.

Five inches. I wonder if she'll tell me where she got the poppers...

Six inches. Oh christ I think she's gonna give me birthing hips because this is big.

Seven inches. This is so big.

Eight inches. This is too big.

Nine inches. Oh fuck thank god I wore a dress

Ten Inches. Nnnnff oh... oh fuck.

Eleven inches. Nnnnannnfnfnfffff

One foot. "OH FUCK ME, MOMMY"

The Agent sucked in her own air now, fuck this girl was tight. Thank god for poppers and lube. Every inch of her cock was being compressed so sweetly by such a heat. If her dick was anthracite she'd have been pulling a diamond back out.

This sweet girl's backside smelled like perfume and musk and heat.

This inspection wasn't going to last long, so slowly the agent began her usual process. She pulled out until the girls insides pinched the head of her mons, and then she plunged back in. She started to piston in and out of her, and relentless rhythm at a slow pace. She could blow her own load at any moment. She had been looking at this girl in the yellow dress the entire time and new she was going to fuck her no matter what that scanner said. The Agent hadn't even looked at the screen. Slowly she sped up moment after moment, foot after foot of relentless cock fucking this perfect little hole. The girl in the dress had an enormous pool of pre-cum underneath her.

Heidi didn't know words, she knew relentless fucking. She knew that she was being split in half and she didn't care about anything else. Her cock twitched and drooled, and as the top of the cocks counted down inside of her guts, she went over the edge for the first time. Her body clamped down on the seasoned special forces cock inside of her. Her cum button had been slammed too many times and Heidi erupted. Her balls clenched and a twisting rope of her own passion all over the inside of her dress, up onto her stomach, down onto the floor, inbetween her own tits, covering her bra, a small amount even hit her chin.

"Oh nnnff, oh fuck, oh nnnf" her high-pitched whine twisted her up inside and was all the Agent needed to hear to go over the edge herself.

Her arms grabbed Heidi's writs and pinned them down on the hard floor. Heidi pushed her ass back into her conqueror and spread her legs out giving the Agent the greatest leverage and depth and the Agent took full advantage. Slamming her duraflame log of a cock in and out of this trembling cum soaked woman who clenched down so sweetly, the Agent managed a dozen more pumps before a truly titanic amount of white hot cum spewed forth like firehose. Feeling the hot waves of this enormous woman deep inside her, Heidi came again, albeit less voluminously.

A few minutes passed as both women caught their breath. The Agent pulled out of Heidi, pulled her panties back up over her temporarily devastated sex, and slipped a card with her number on it into her waistband. The tall woman began to dress herself more professionally and turned to the young well fucked woman on the floor,

"You're clean miss, well... in a sense anyway. You're free to go when you feel able."

Heidi took another half hour to gather her wits about her. During that half hour she realized that the container she most certainly had been smuggling, had been smashed open like a piggy bank. Her tits ached, her ass ached, her hips ached, and she wasn't sure if it was from the rutting, or the poorly documented science experiment currently bubbling away in her depths.