Heinrich the Austrian Bear Pt. 02

Story Info
A full day with my Austrian bear top.
4.8k words
4.72
2.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't remember any of my dreams from that night but I did recall feeling Heinrich's hard member pressed against me as I began to awaken. Sunlight was filtering into the room and a new day was presenting itself for new adventures. I reached behind and gently stroked his already hard cock. I rubbed the tip of his cock with my thumb which encouraged some precum to release.

I wanted to taste his precum so I slid down and licked his cock like a lollipop and enjoyed the salty flavor. I decided that a taste was not enough and I chose to go for the full load. I slid down all the way and placed myself between his strong hairy legs with my face confronting his erection. I knew that I would have to start slowly to get my mouth relaxed enough to take him fully into my warm space.

I slid down his foreskin and licked the underside of the head before I slipped it into my mouth where I continued to add stimulation with my tongue. Heinrich was fully awake now and smiling at the man in his bed with cock in his mouth. "Ach, gut morgen," he uttered with a pleasant smile as he tousled my hair which was likely quite a mess already. "Mmmmmmm," I replied with my mouth full.

I pressed down further and got half of his cock into my mouth and the thickness was increasing. I relaxed my mouth and expanded my lips to get most of the way there, but I had to come back up for air. I was now committed and ready. I took the plunge all the way to the bottom so that the head of his cock was pushing deep into my throat.

I began rhythmically to suck on his cock in and out of my increasingly wet mouth. His precum urged me on to a faster pace and just letting go of any inhibitions. I could feel his legs tensing and his breathing increasing in intensity. I cupped his balls and pressed the space underneath them and I could feel his sperm start to rise.

Heinrich pushed my head down all the way onto his cock so that my face was fully in his bush as his load pulsed deep into the back of my relaxed throat and down into my stomach. It felt like he was orgasming for more than a minute, but I am sure it was less or I would have fainted from lack of air. He released my head and I pulled up quickly to get a gulp of air and finish swallowing my early breakfast.

I slowly plunged back down onto his still hard cock to take any remaining cum that might be there. He exhaled fully and relaxed into the mattress. "Super!" he said with delight and a broad smile. "Und so, now it's your turn," he declared with his Austrian sense of justice.

We traded positions and he settled himself between my legs with my morning stiffy looking him in the eye. "Super," he declared with joy as he took my cock into his warm mouth in one great gulp. I could feel his lips pressing against the sides of my cock as he lowered his mouth to its base. I gasped with the celerity of his plunge but smiled from the pleasure.

I sensed that he was going to get right down to business and make sure that he took my load. I relaxed into the bed for my pleasurable time but soon I found my legs tensing from Heinrich's stimulation.

I didn't know exactly what he was doing, but I began to sense an orgasm without ejaculating. The intensity of the sensations was so great that I felt I was continually orgasming, but then I felt his thick finger press against my opening.

His saliva that had dribbled to my sphincter allowed him to thrust a thick finger up inside and press against my prostate. I immediately gushed out a huge load of cum into his waiting mouth. He swallowed my load with gusto and kept on sucking me until I asked him to stop because I had become too sensitive. We both laughed openly and I am sure that my eyes were glistening as much as his were. "Now we can start the day," he said as he finished swallowing my cum.

Heinrich, who was certainly more energetic than I, got cleaned and headed to the kitchen to make coffee. I smelled the coffee brewing but was so comfortable in the big bed that I just remained, considering it a part of vacation behavior.

"So, maybe you need coffee to get out of the bed," he declared in bringing me a cup of the steaming dark brew. There had only a few times when I had been brought coffee in bed after sex in the morning and it was truly one of life's great benefits, if you can get someone to be so nice to you.

I sat up and leaned against the headboard of the wooden bed while I thoroughly enjoyed my morning respite. Heinrich joined me and sat with his brew next to me in the same position.

"Today we have a problem which is not a problem," he began ironically. "It is my daughter's birthday and there's a celebration at lunch today. Would you like to join us?" he offered without expectation of my answer.

"Would it be OK? I mean, is it truly not a problem?" I asked honestly. "I would like to join, but I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable," I continued.

"I think you would be the only uncomfortable one since you won't know anyone and we, of course, know each other well. It'll be just the family and you, if you would be OK." "Then I will join and be as comfortable as I am able," I replied.

"Super," he said proudly. "I thought that you would do it and I'm happy that you are brave. Danke, mein freund," he said bounding out of the bed energetically.

The problem that was not a problem turned out not to be a problem. "There is some bread and cheese if you need to eat something, but the lunch is at noon in a nearby restaurant," he offered nonchalantly. I was happy with just my pleasant dark liquid.

Heinrich had informed me that the restaurant was informal, so I wore just jeans and a button down shirt. I was casual and comfortable and looking like an American with my colorful running shoes on my feet.

Heinrich informed me that he was the host of the lunch and that explained why I could be so easily invited to a family event. Who would complain during a free meal? It turned out that his family was very pleasant and I was honored to be included.

We took about a twenty minute walk to get to the restaurant and I was quite surprised to see that we would be having Chinese food. Heinrich explained that his daughter really enjoyed Chinese cuisine and he would make her happy on her birthday even though it was not his favorite food.

We were the first to arrive and were directed to a corner of the restaurant that had a dark wooden interior. There was a long wooden table which had been set for seven and I wisely chose the back corner where I would have the least amount of contact and could focus on who was next to me or maybe also the one across the table. That would keep things simple.

Nevertheless, it was Heinrich's ex-wife who arrived next and she chose to sit next to me. Margot was an attractive late 50's woman with short dark hair and bright red lipstick, making a very pleasant contrast with her pale skin.

It had been wise of me to think through Heinrich's cruise deception and have a ready story about how I had met a few people on the cruise and was back in Europe to visit with each of them as a follow up to the good time on the cruise. She declared that it was a clever way to see new parts of Europe while having a local contact. In another time and place, we might have looked at each other with interest.

Heinrich's daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren noisily joined us and all were surprised to see a stranger at the table but everyone retained their happy day smiles and we made for a pleasant group with the young children being most energetic. The family was a table full of German speaking people who didn't care too much whether I understood or not, but I managed to get in my, "Froeliche geburtstag," to Greta, the birthday girl. It was helpful to be in a group setting for my aural comprehension to improve.

Greta was a very attractive, slender woman in her thirties with long blond hair worn pony tail fashion. She was wearing a lively print dress which was very appropriate for a celebration. It was easy to see that she was the product of Heinrich and Margot.

Franz, her husband, was a most handsome man with an athletic physic in colorful sporty clothes and short blond hair. Their children were exactly the blond Arians that one would expect from such parents. In addition to being physically attractive though, they all had their own distinct personal attractiveness which encouraged me to be very comfortable at the birthday event.

Heinrich had pre-ordered the meal which would be shared family style. It was completely strange to me to be in Austria eating Asian food which was actually well made although not the way one would eat those dishes in mainland China.

All were impressed with the American who had the best skill at chopsticks. Unlike America, we did not sing happy birthday in the restaurant but made a toast with our tea to the long life of the birthday girl.

Margot was the first of the group to depart at the end of the meal declaring that she had a doctor's appointment. She shook my hand and declared that she was happy to meet me before she said her farewells to the rest of the group.

I was then most surprised when Greta turned to me and asked pleasantly, "Could you join us at our house to continue our celebration?" Perhaps she sensed her father's dilemma if she did not invite me, or perhaps she was as generous of spirit as her father.

Nonetheless, it was a pleasant surprise and I humbly accepted, declaring "If it's not a problem." Like her father, Greta returned pragmatically, "It is not a problem, so do come."

So, I was invited to another local home in Baden. What a remarkable and joyful city! Greta and Franz's house was a two-story wooden structure in town about a fifteen minute walk which we were all happy to take after loading up on Chinese food and tea.

The children were bundled up to their room to play and the adults were directed to the lower level where there was a wine cellar and an adjoining room with wood paneling and wooden furniture with comfortable cushions. The ceilings were low and Heinrich had to take care not to bump his head.

Franz brought four steins of beer and set them on the table in front of us. Beer was a good choice following Chinese food and we began to drink in earnest. My inhibition about speaking German fell away and periodically we all had a good laugh when I said something completely wrong or stupid.

These were generous, open people who knew how to have a good time and leave their cares outside. My memory of that drinking does not include many details including how we got back to Heinrich's place, but we must have jauntily staggered our way there.

I awoke in Heinrich's bed with my shoes off but my clothes still on. He was supine on the bed and in the same state of attire. I had a strong inclination to urinate and stumbled to the bathroom where I splashed cold water on my face to create some level of stability. I chose not to look in the mirror afraid of how I might shock myself at my appearance although I was pretty good at laughing at myself regularly.

"Are you OK?" came the drowsy voice from the bedroom. I assured him that I was good now that my bladder was empty. "I am next then," he declared as he started to move himself from the bed.

I lay back down face up and listened to the strong flow coming from Heinrich. He returned to the bed and retook his same position. "That was quite a birthday!" I declared and he readily affirmed that a good time was had by all.

As we both became further awake and aware, Heinrich asked, "Do you trust me?" I was taken aback by the question but knew that after our time together I did trust him. After all, I had already slept with him. "Yes, but why do you ask?" I returned cautiously.

He hesitated briefly weighing how to phrase the answer in English. "I like sex that has extra flavor," he replied. "So, what is it you would like to do?" I replied fully understanding his answer. "I would like to tie you up," he boldly replied, "but if you don't want to do it, that's OK." I was glad that he had given me the polite and safe option of not agreeing to his suggestion. I hesitated.

I had never been constrained before except in very minor ways. I had been thinking about and fascinated by the idea of giving up all physical control but had not found a good opportunity. There was something very erotic about having a masculine man use and perhaps abuse me. I knew that I was not much into pain from having been smacked on the ass too hard a few times in the past, but if the pain would be limited, it seemed like a good adventure.

"And what would you like to do to me once you have me tied up?" I queried. "I don't want to say and I may not know myself until you are in the position that I have been thinking about," he replied honestly. "That's part of the adventure for each of us. Not to know. Not being able to anticipate. Just letting yourself go. Trusting. Ironically, the tying up is partly about liberation of the mind and spirit," he declared.

I had not considered this idea before, but it struck a chord and I could understand the potential for getting beyond fears and inhibitions that might be preventing new stimuli. I really did trust that he would not hurt me seriously and was not a serial killer. Worst case I would have some marks on my body that would heal. This would be a good opportunity to see if I would be aroused by being so subjugated. I decided to take the calculated risk and be courageous in the face of underlying concerns.

"When would you like to tie me up?" I began cautiously by not agreeing right away. "I am thinking now's a good time for me, if you are willing," he put forward. I suspected that was his thinking but now it was confirmed and the ball was in my court to be brave or be a wimp. Putting it in those terms created a ready answer to affirm. "I will do whatever you want, as long as there isn't big pain," I replied. The Rubicon was crossed.

"Super!" he returned quickly before I could change my mind. I thought you would be willing or I wouldn't have asked. I am very happy and excited," he continued.

"Get yourself cleaned up fully and I will get the things that I will need," he directed. I had to follow his direction and would do so without question unless I felt I was at risk. Getting clean was the safest and easiest part. I did as I had been bidden.

I returned to the room, bravely ready for what would come next. The room looked much the same but Heinrich was now wearing a black leather harness and a large metal cock ring. His balls were bound and protruding but his cock was still flaccid. "Come get on your knees and suck me," he commanded in a voice that was deeper than he had used before. I did as requested which I would have done anyway with him looking so dominant and attractive. "Don't use your hands, just your mouth," he directed clearly.

I bent my head to take his cock into my mouth and worked my way to the base but didn't make it the full way due to his thickness. He reached down and grabbed the hair on the top of my head. He then began to thrust his dick into my mouth all of the way. He didn't wait for me to get adjusted to the thickness, but just pushed deeper into the back of my throat.

"That's how I want it," he stated harshly. I began to feel some helplessness but pushed it back because I knew that now was not a time to give into reconsideration. I relaxed my throat and took his cock the full length while he still held my hair. As I sucked him the way he wanted, he released my hair and said, "That's better."

Saliva was dribbling from my mouth as his thick cock filled up the space. I liked sucking on his cock, but I wasn't sure about the pulling on my hair. His dick was fully hard with some veins bulging.

"OK, I want you on the bed now, just the way I tell you," he directed. He took his cock from my mouth and told me to be at the end of the bed with my legs spread wide and to bend my body forward onto the mattress. The wooden frame had small thick posts on the ends and I figured that he was going to tie me to those.

Fortunately, I have long legs and could make that stretch. This position would make my ass fully exposed and available. I thought this might be the fun part. I did as he commanded. "Do not at any time, look back to see what I'm doing or going to do," he stated as non-negotiable.

I could feel that he was using some soft rope to tie each of my ankles to the wooden posts at the base. "Spread out your arms," came the next command. The same soft rope was now being used to secure my wrists to the top of the posts. While the rope was secure, it was not tight enough to leave any marks. I was totally vulnerable with no option but to just accept whatever Heinrich chose to do.

When he was finished, I sensed him standing there examining his work. He approached the bed and placed his hard cock against my smooth opening to tease me but then came a hard slap on my right cheek. He rubbed the spot gently to soothe the pain, but then he smacked it again just as hard.

My ass was firm and muscular so there was nothing to soften the blow. I bit into the sheet to keep from making any sound. Heinrich soothed the spot and slid his hard cock back and forth across my opening. I was hoping that he would slide in but I knew that the slaps were not done.

His left hand smacked the left cheek with the same intensity. He soothed the spot and distracted me with his hard cock pressed against me. Heinrich dropped saliva onto my hole to create some lube for the head of his cock. He pushed in just the head of his shaft and while I was enjoying that feeling, my left cheek received another hard smack and his dick was squeezed out.

"Don't squeeze me out," he declared while thrusting more of his hard cock inside me. "Your ass is mine," he rightly affirmed. "I will take what I want," he continued. Another hard smack on the left cheek came and I struggled not to squeeze. "That's right. Just take it," he directed. He pushed his cock in further and now my right cheek received the smack.

He was in deep enough now that it would have been OK to squeeze but I fought to relax and just be receptive. To strip away my physical defenses, I focused on the stimulating sensation of his cock penetrating me and knew that I could lessen the pain from the smacks.

He pulled out his dick and I braced for more slaps, but the next thing I felt were his lips kissing the places where he had smacked me hard. He placed his face in between my cheeks as he continued to rub them both. I could feel his wet strong tongue siding up and down stimulating my opening. I had been rimmed before and really enjoyed it but never following serious ass slapping.

The ass rubbing from his hands was very satisfying and comforting. The nerve endings seemed to relish the attention more than usual. He stopped and I didn't know what would come next, pleasure or pain. I began to appreciate the absence of knowledge. Part of me struggled to know the next step and part of me wanted to let go and just wait for it to arrive.

The right cheek felt the blow, but I heard the air moving before I felt the pain. More of my senses were striving for a higher level of input. Another sharp smack to the right and I was grateful that this one was followed by some soothing rubbing.

The right cheek received a third blow and then I felt his hard cock plunge deep inside me in a single thrust. I forgot about the pain on my ass and appreciated the pleasure of his thrusting cock. Heinrich was training me to achieve higher levels of pain threshold as well as pleasure.

He pulled his cock back out and repeated this pattern of smacks and a thrust on the left cheek, except that he used four smacks instead of three to keep me off balance and be unable to relax into a pattern. He kept his cock inside me and lay his full body weight on top of me, pushing me deep into the mattress.

12