Heinrich the Austrian Bear Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrust his cock firmly a dozen times in this position before he lifted himself and withdrew his hard dick. His face returned to my opening and I could feel his tongue thrusting into me now like a small penis. This really stimulated the opening and I longed for his big cock. I needed him to sooth my aching ass cheeks.

It was a hard smack to the left cheek that came next followed by a series of slaps before he plunged in again to my warm dark hole. He pressed my ass cheeks apart and pushed his cock in so far that I thought his balls would follow. I was very wide open and totally receptive at this point.

He thrust repeatedly while keeping my ass spread and I could feel his dick get thicker before I felt his load shoot deep inside me. I was so stimulated that my hard cock was pressing deep into the mattress. He did not stay inside me long, but pulled out and dribbled his last squirts of cum onto my scarlet ass cheeks.

He reached under me and pulled my hard cock back towards him. He scooped the cum from my ass and wiped it onto my cock. He began to stroke me slowly and then I felt a sharp smack on my left ass cheek. The pain and the pleasure were confusing together.

Heinrich wrapped his mouth around my cock and then smacked my left cheek again. The physical response led my dick to push deeper into his mouth. He returned to stroking me while sucking the head of my cock firmly.

The feelings were so intense that I came quickly and filled his mouth with my hot cum. He pushed a thick finger into my ass and pressed my prostate to squirt more cum into his waiting mouth. My mind and my body were both confused by the pain and pleasure but I was glad that I had agreed to the experience.

Heinrich spat a load of my cum onto my left ass cheek and then gave it a good hard smack which made a bigger sound from the wetness. "You did well," he declared. "I will get cleaned up and later I will untie you," he informed me as I heard him leaving for the bathroom.

Now I really felt helpless. I was alone and constrained. I decided to relive the experience in my mind, to consider what was arousing and what I was willing to accept in exchange for that arousal.

I felt fully used but not degraded. I enjoyed the lack of control and not knowing what would come next. To me that was part of any good adventure. The ass smacks I could have lived without, but I understood how the use of pain created a better appreciation for the pleasure component.

I loved the way that he fucked me and took control of my cock and ass. I didn't mind being left alone and tied up because it gave me time for reflection. Would I get tied up again? Yes, but as a special occasion more than as a regular part of a sexual life.

I heard Heinrich returning to the room and it sounded like a chair was being moved. "I like the way you look in this position," he declared. "I will sit and enjoy the view before I untie you," he continued. I sensed that he was stroking his cock but I didn't want any more ass smacks so I did not turn my head to look.

I could hear his breathing becoming more intense and the room felt warmer. A few minutes later I heard him walking towards the bed and felt his warm cum spurt onto my exposed ass. There was one more hard ass smack before I felt his hands untying the ropes. It felt good to be able to move again and I exhaled deeply. "Now I am satisfied," he declared as he returned to sitting naked and spent in his comfortable chair.

I straightened myself and felt pain on my ass cheeks and in my knees, but the rest of me was still appreciating all of the sexual activity. I took a longer shower than usual to soften my muscles using the hot water. It stung slightly on my ass, but that was to be expected. I returned to the bed and lay on my side to avoid anything touching my burning ass. Neither of us spoke for some time but just kept to our own thoughts.

"We should eat a little something," he finally declared as he headed to the kitchen still naked. I was of the same opinion and was happy when he took out the meats and cheeses to go with the bread. We both had water, having had enough beer already for the day. I made sure that there was a comfortable cushion on my wooden chair.

"So, was that good for you?" he asked as we began our meal. "Yes. It was a bit rough but not too much and I did love how you looked in your black leather," I replied. "I like to do it this way sometimes, but it is not always easy to find someone willing," he replied.

"I'm glad that I could meet your need, but I think I prefer to be kissed more than smacked," I replied. "Ja, naturlich, but another flavor can also be good," he laughed and his smile led me to laugh along with this good natured and kind man who had really enjoyed making my ass red. I was unclear how I felt about this more complex sexuality.

I cleaned up the dishes when we were done and I knew that I wanted to snuggle up with my big bear on our last night. Neither of us would have any drive for more sex, but I wanted humane touch to be our last physical contact and memory. I had an early morning train back to Vienna where I would catch a plane to Rome.

We had a friendly parting at the train station and kept in touch through email, but I never returned to Austria and never got tied up again.

12