Heir to the Throne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adne did quite love sucking cock, especially when the owner of said cock was not afraid to show his appreciation. She could not recall ever being with such a...vocal man before, and she was loving every second of it. But she had a very urgent problem, and that problem was her dripping wet cunt.

She ached for release.

She slung her leg over the panting man, primly folded the defiled undershirt over itself, and settled herself atop his heaving stomach with her arms crossed. As soon as he felt her weight, he flung his hands into the air, lest they accidentally touch her, which was gallant of him.

"Very good, my pet, but for this next portion, you are, in fact, permitted to touch me." He hesitated, then reached toward her.

"BUT--," she continued. His hands froze in midair, "--only with your tongue." The hands made a flippant gesture as if to say, even better.

Adne's laughter filled the room once more. She realized that she could not recall a man ever making her laugh this much either.

"Are you ready for me then, love?" she inquired. He nodded. "Good."

She promptly sat on his face.

He let out a muffled cry of surprise before his tongue started doing its job seemingly of its own accord.

"It occurs to me," said Adne, trying to keep her voice steady, "that the rules may require a slight adjustment. If you need to come up for a-air, you are permitted to...to tap me on the back three times. Understood?" She lifted herself off of him slightly.

"Understood, My Queen," he gasped from between her thighs.

"Excellent." She lowered herself back down only somewhat gently.

It was hard to believe that he had never done this before. His tongue swirled around her clit, occasionally flicking into the hole where her juices poured out like a waterfall. Adne let out a moan that felt like it emanated from deep inside her bones. She caught a flurry of movement out of the corner of her eye and saw that the Knight's hands were in the air again. He was caressing the air around her thighs and hips, and it dawned on her that he must be aching to touch her.

Something about his fingers dancing through empty space as though playing an invisible instrument-- perhaps it was his naked longing, or perhaps his boldness to test the bounds of her rules --pushed her closer to the edge.

She seized the top of his helmet and began gyrating upon his face, heedless of the visor digging into her pubic bone. Impressively, he managed to keep up with her speed quite well. Her moans turned into cries of rapture as she fucked his tongue into oblivion.

The timing was perfect; just as she was coming down she felt three polite taps on her lower back. She climbed off of his face and slumped down into a pile of cushions, her legs and pussy twitching. She looked at him and was pleased to see that he was now covered in her cum as well as his own, the visible half of his face slick with it.

"Have I pleased you, My Queen? Have I satisfied you?" he asked. The devotion in his voice was intoxicating. She considered for a moment.

"Pleased me? Certainly, my pet. But satisfied...?" she mused. Her eyes traveled down to where his trousers still lay open.

"Allow me to ask you the same question."

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

He followed her gaze and realized that his cock, against all odds, was standing at attention once more. He had come so hard he had been half worried that he would never come again in this lifetime. But the Queen's frenzied movements upon his face had quickly assuaged his fears.

"It is your taste, My Queen. It possesses the power to raise the dead."

She laughed again, and the Knight felt compelled to abandon his career in pursuit of the comedic arts so that he may hear that enchanting sound all day long.

"Flattery wins you nothing in this game, Knight, but I won't pretend I do not enjoy it." She stared pensively at his erect member. "Well, if I am not spent, and nor are you, then what are we to do? We cannot merely repeat our previous actions, exhilarating as they may have been; it would be redundant. What say you, my pet?"

The question startled him. There was a sparkle of amusement in her eye, and he felt heat spreading across his cheeks as he realized she was toying with him. He cleared his throat.

"I suppose, perhaps, if it would please you...youcouldfuckmemyqueen." That last part came out in a hurried mumble. The Queen cupped a hand around her ear.

"What was that, love?" she asked, a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.

He squirmed under her gaze, a helpless insect trapped beneath her thumb. He took a deep breath.

"You could fuck me, My Queen."

She considered his proposal. "And would you find that an enjoyable experience?" she asked.

"Yes, My Queen, very much so."

"Very well."

Without warning, she seized his cock and squeezed it hard. "Then beg for it."

The Knight yelped. "P-please, My Queen, fuck me," he gasped.

She drug her nails across the sensitive flesh of his inner thigh. "You really must speak up, love."

The last of his inhibition fleeing his body, the Knight screamed, "Fuck me Queen Adne, use my body for your pleasure, ride my cock until you can ride no more! I exist only to serve you!"

Her eyes widened, and a feral hunger came over her delicate face.

"As you wish, my pet."

She gathered her chemise and positioned herself astride him. The Knight's pulse quickened to a dizzying pace. She lowered her body until her soaking wet slit met the head of his cock. Slowly, slowly she took it all the way into her pussy. A groan slipped past his lips.

She lunged forward with his cock fully inside her and kissed him with passion.

"That's right, tell me how good it feels, hold nothing back," she whispered in his ear, causing goosebumps to erupt across his skin. Straightening back up, she raised her hips in the air and slammed them back down. He cried out as his cock plunged back into the velvety depths of her cunt.

She began to ride him, gaining speed with every bucking motion, covering his cock in her honey-sweet juice.

Once again, the Knight marveled at what was happening. He still could not fathom how or why she had chosen him, a simple soldier, to share in this heavenly union of bodies with her. All he knew was that he felt honored beyond measure to serve his beautiful Queen.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

Adne had never been in love, but she imagined that it felt something like this. The way she loved fucking the Knight, grinding her clit against him, hearing his raw lust in the form of deep shuddering moans emanating from those perfect lips, surely was the truest form of love in the world.

She reached out and traced a finger along his cheek and down to the corner of his open mouth, running it along the inside of his bottom lip. He surprised her by closing his mouth and sucking it just as hungrily as he had her clit. Adne gasped. She came down upon his cock once more and knew that she was nearing her second orgasm.

"Touch me, Knight," she commanded. "Touch me everywhere."

Finally, she felt his hands upon her. They were large and slightly rough, but he handled her as though she were made of glass. He started at her waist and traveled reverently up her ribcage, then hesitated. She seized his hands and placed them on her breasts. This was all the permission he needed. He began rolling her nipples between his fingers through the thin fabric of her chemise. The sensation shot straight down to her clit as though it were connected to her breasts by invisible wires. Adne threw back her head and moaned. Leaving one hand to work at her nipples, he allowed the other to wander down the curve of her back to cup her bouncing ass before making its way over her thigh. His fingers found her clit and began rubbing it in slow circles.

She threw herself down upon his cock one final time before exploding in ecstasy. The orgasmic spasms of her pussy signaled the death knell for the Knight, and he bellowed like a beast as he filled her with his cum.

Finally spent, she collapsed forward onto his chest. He immediately wrapped his strong arms around her, and they lay panting together.

"Well done, my pet," she murmured in his ear and closed her eyes.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

A deep peace settled over the Knight as he clutched his Queen to his chest, feeling the pounding of her heart gradually slowing in tandem with his own. Given the chance, he would have frozen time and remained in this moment forever.

But the question that had plagued him all day before she had led him up to the tower and banished all coherent thought from his mind was beginning to claw at his brain once more, disturbing the tranquility. Her head nestled in the crook of his neck, the Queen's breathing had become so slow that he was certain she had fallen asleep. Just as he was wondering whether he dared wake her, she lifted her head. She propped her elbows on his chest and arranged her face in her hands, her elfish nose inches from his own.

"What troubles you, love?" she asked. He did not know how she had sensed his unease and did not ask. He took a deep breath.

"My Queen-"

"You may call me Adne now," she interjected, and this did nothing to quell his nerves.

To call the Princess by her first name, even after all that had transpired between them, still seemed improper.

"A-adne. This morning, when you were giving your speech in the courtyard I saw...well, I felt..."

She smiled knowingly. "You wish to know why I chose you. How I found you in the crowd and again in the guard tower."

Relief washed over him. So he was not mad after all. "Yes."

She regarded him for a moment. "Do you recall the vow of secrecy you swore to me before we came up to this room?" she asked.

It seemed as though it had taken place a thousand years ago, but he did recall. "Yes."

"Very well, then I will tell you.

"For many generations, the women in my mother's family have possessed a gift. We are able to discern a man's character simply by looking at him. We can tell whether he is friend or foe, honest or a liar, good or evil, all with a glance. That is why the Crown is passed down through the female line, why we live in a Queendom rather than a Kingdom. It is an invaluable ability for a leader to have and a closely guarded Royal secret."

The Knight mulled this information over, struggling to grasp it.

"You are a clairvoyant? You can read men's minds?"

She shook her head. "Not exactly. I cannot see or hear their thoughts. It is more like...reading their hearts. For example, I can tell that a man is virtuous, humble, and naturally adept at pleasing a woman, even at a distance and through a suit of armor. He cannot feel it, but I can make my presence known if I so choose. He is then marked so that his aura shines like a beacon, guiding me to him whenever I am in need of his...services."

The Knight's head was spinning. "I understand, I think. But, why me? Surely there are others more fit to serve a Queen than an ordinary knight."

She smiled. "See? So very humble. My reasons are simple. The Queen and King are growing old, and soon it will be time for me to take my mother's place as ruler. I am perfectly capable of doing so by myself, but I fear it would be terribly lonely. Therefore I wish to have chosen a husband before that time comes. I can marry whomever I like; my mother's ancestors stamped out the dreary practice of political unions a century ago. I am partial to knights because they are loyal and subservient by nature, qualities that compliment a powerful Queen. And their physique is not undesirable either," she added, lazily tracing his bicep with her finger.

The Knight was certain he had misheard.

"You-you want me to marry you?!" he sputtered, incredulous. The idea was undeniably thrilling, but he couldn't help feeling as though a cannon had just been fired into his chest.

Adne laughed. "Never fear, dear Knight, I am not proposing just yet. You see, each year on my birthday, I select a man as I selected you. I bring him up to this tower and have my fun, but I never look upon his bare face, nor do I learn his name. Then I bid him farewell and do not seek him out until the next year. I search for his aura to see if he still possesses the qualities that drew me to him initially. But every time, his heart has grown so twisted that I barely recognize it. He has been consumed by pride, or by greed, or is simply so full of himself for having lain with me that he is convinced he will do so again. So I discard him and start anew with a different man. Only when I come upon a man whose heart remains true, whom I can recognize by his aura alone after one year, will I take him as my King."

Her words settled over the Knight, full of both beauty and gravity. After several moments of silence, he said,

"I would never take you for granted, Adne."

He suspected he was not the first to make such a promise to her, but he was determined to be the last.

She smiled, though there was a whisper of sadness in her eyes, and kissed him softly.

"If that is true, good Knight, then I look forward to our next meeting."

12