Heirs of Debauchery - Story 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And thus understandably emotions took on a sour turn when the bot promptly denied them entry.

"Access denied." The bot announced without any fanfare or indication of unusual-ness.

"And for what reason?" Dawn inquired, all the while hurriedly motioning Cascade and his troops to stand down, as they were all but ready to make their way through by force of arms, a battle they were basically guaranteed to lose.

"Permission from owner not found." The bot explained, which only confused the humans within earshot further. Dawn, however, managed to figure it out after consulting with the ship's databanks.

"Oh, right. That section in the property protection clause." She sighed.

"Which is?" Cascade asked, though he seemed to have already had some idea of what that might be.

"I can hazard a guess." Sullivan's voice cracked through the comms. "Honestly in most normal circumstances it would be really nice to have. Something that would make sure that your stuff doesn't get destroyed before you get to actually see it. Especially if it was purchased in bad faith by others, which- um, could be described as what we just did."

"Yes, that's about a decent enough summary." Dawn confirmed, shaking her head at missing such a detail.

"Well, what does that leave us?" Cascade asked, while looking behind them at the crowd of primitives, who seemed to be split between the dejected and the pissed off. He can't really blame them either. All these shake ups could not be good for their cultural and mental health, not that what they originally planned to do was going to be free of those problems either, but that's something he could live with.

"We get Alexis over here." Dawn said, as if that's even a remotely reasonable option. "Although it might take-"

"You know as well as I know that that's not going to happen." Cascade pointed out the obvious absurdity of the suggestion. "Not to mention if we leave now without resolving anything these natives might get some even more weird notions about the galaxy at large. Probably even take potshots at us or whoever returns." Not that he's afraid of that, but unnecessary violence during work hours is not desirable.

"Then what else?" Dawn asked, genuinely at an impasse. This situation is something that's falling through the gaps of expected scenarios: just the particular combination of surviving infrastructure and post collapse nonsense.

"I hate to sound stupid, but I do have a plan." Sullivan said with some reluctance in his voice. "If we can make up the value of the sequin, we can make up the value of a lot of other things."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Cascade asked before Dawn could inquire the same.

"The classic fine art scam." Sullivan said, as if that explained everything, although Cascade immediately picked up on the gist of it. "We can sell the damn place to the natives if they can scrounge up some random rock that we can claim is a piece of fine art worth... whatever that number we bought the place for."

"Ah, yes. I see." Dawn replied, finally understanding the scheme. It is a relatively primitive scheme all things considered, only done by people who were still held accountable by the wider society. "Then we need to make the preparations at once."

"Wait, what preparations?" Sullivan asked, suddenly liking his plan a lot less with the implications that there might be more to it than making up some more meaningless numbers and making dumb purchases.

------

Zelyonka was even less thrilled when she received an interstellar call for the second time from Dawn, and she let it known in quite graphic language.

"Whatever the fuck you end up buying, I'll shove it up your arse!" She screamed before cutting off the connection in what everyone on the other end imagined in the most violent fashion imaginable.

"Well, at least we got what we needed." Cascade said after a long moment of stunned silence.

"I mean, I don't blame her." Sullivan sighed. "Sounds like our previous call had been responsible for some casualties over there.

"Enough chit chat, let's get back down there." Dawn said without fanfare as she got up from her seat at the conference table. She winked at Sullivan. "Aren't you glad that you'll get the chance to go down planetside this time around?" She cooed. Sullivan snorted in mild derision.

"Not as part of a shopping trip." He replied. On the one hand, he was honored that out of all of them Alexis trusted him the most, appointing him as her representative to facilitate the coming transaction. On the other hand, well, the situation speaks for itself.

Hopefully things won't become even less dignified.

------

"In the barest terms possible: They need something that's priceless from your people." Sullivan said with a pained expression. The village elder stared back with a solemn expression, while many of the rest of the tribe stared at both with baited breath.

"That, that will be a hard thing to give up." He said with a heavy sigh. "A sacrifice, the sacrifice of all times."

"Well, obviously not a person or anything like that. They don't do slavery or human sacrifice, obviously." Sullivan clarified. "And neither do we of course." He added belatedly, it doesn't hurt to overly clarify things, for primitive doesn't mean dumb or naive, just lacking context. "But yes, something really, really valuable in the eyes of your people."

As the elder shuffled off to consult with the rest of his tribe Sullivan thought about trying to hint that it could be purely symbolic and whatnot, but decided against it: they probably think that way by default: everybody's like that, except for the gynoids. He'll just have to put his faith that they know their part.

......

"Well, everything's in place." Cascade stated out loud, more to himself than towards anyone else, as the original landing party, security force, and Sullivan stood next to the entrance of Blockville, that damn security bot, or one that's identical to it, is also present.

"Here they come." Dawn remarked, as her enhanced vision could see the crowd of primitives coming towards their way off in the distance. It was a full on procession, with chanting, singing, smoke from presumably incense or something of that effect, the works.

As the procession reached them they stopped a handful of steps, and the crowd of primitives shuffled out of the way, revealing a fair maiden- completely in the nude. Well, discounting the flowers woven into her hair, and the what appeared to be oil like substance anointed over her body. Still, a nude maiden for all intents and purposes. The unexpected distraction was such that Sullivan didn't even notice the suspiciously looking rod object of 180cm-ish in length she's holding: it appeared to be made out of stone, though seemingly cut out from a layered rock formation, if the multicolor veins within were any indication. It also appeared to be completely smooth, as in it took a lot of effort to sand it that smoothly, especially without industrial equipment.

"Are you kidding me?" He muttered under his breath, just catching himself from shaking his head in disbelief that could easily be mistaken for disgust. He can buy the fact that the gynoids are an entire remnant civilization of nudist horny sluts. He can even understand that every culture and civilization they ever touched so far had picked up some of those traits that were pretty much bundled in the tech uplift package.

But this? This is a bit too fast to be the influence of the gynoids, which vaguely leaves another possibility: that it was always there, buried, in the background, whatever.

"What's going on?" Cascade asked, asking out loud what's on Sullivan and the rest of their minds.

"Our most priceless possession." The elder spoke from a few steps behind the maiden. "The Key of Life." He explained, as if that explains anything.

"Um, yeah, of course." Cascade nodded, trying and failing to hide his discomfort and other intrusive thoughts. On the one hand the sight is undeniably hot, but he was aware that he was probably not supposed to see it in that context. He shifted his eyes at Sullivan, who's pained expression belied a similar dilemma in his mind. Meanwhile Dawn and the rest of the gynoids' expressions were unreadable, they're probably more used to such nonsense or have ways to handle it without distress.

"Well, um- That's great." Sullivan said, trying to get things wrapped up as quickly as possible. "We'll just take it and that'll be that, with the security bot and Dawn over there as the witness and the fine art assessor." He continued, holding a hand out. The fact that the ship's computers could just install a fine art assessor cert to Dawn was the least surprising thing by this point.

"Of course. Just after the affirmation." The maiden finally spoke for the first time since they saw her as she put the rod on the good standing, and before anyone else could say anything she lowered herself on top of it. The stone dildo, for lack of a better term, slid easily into her. Soon she was putting on the performance of her life, gyrating her hips, rubbing and twisting her nipples, and other acts that are definitely lewd in any context.

But since it's supposed to be some ritual or something, it'all good.

After a few minutes, she finally cried out in ecstasy, and fell on her back, the rod slowly slid out of her and onto the ground with a gentle thud. After a moment of stunned silence Sullivan felt a slight prod, and after seeing that it was Dawn who made the motion as well as giving him a nod, he walked forward slowly to the maiden, knelt down, and gingerly picked up the stone rod.

It felt slimy, and was still warm to the touch.

At the moment he picked up the rod, the security bot spoke: "Transaction complete, ownership transfer complete. Welcome back, children of Blockville."

Cries of joy erupted among the gathered tribespeople rushed forward, with some guidance by the gynoid landing party while the security forces spread out to manage the few hundred people. The last bit was not that necessary as soon thousands of bots of various types, finally awakened from their long slumber, took forth in their ancient duties once again.

As the mob of people migrated deeper into the city soon Sullivan was left alone with the maiden, who finally seemed to have caught her breath. With his other hand he helped her get up.

"Well, um, congratulations." He said, not sure what exactly to say. The maiden stared at him in mild puzzlement.

"Where am I?" She asked, her eyes darting around, her own nudity seemingly forgotten, if it was ever an issue in the first place. "Did it not work?"

"What?" Sullivan asked in return, a feeling of dread entering into his mind. "You did it. You saved your people and delivered them into the promised land."

"But the sacrifice can never enter the promised land." She said, as if there's still a barrier preventing her from entering the city. "Where do I go now?"

Clearly the experience had done a number on her psych. Sullivan has to make his next moves carefully. Maybe it's only the fate of one human, a mere loose end, but a delicate situation all the same.

"I'm there is somewhere in the galaxy we can find for you..." Sullivan said, already thinking of the incoming paperwork for this unexpected passenger.

------

[5 months later and 23 lightyears spinward]

Orbital station Akron was normal enough, as far as reclaimer space stations go, its size only massive in comparison to ships like the Tsiolkovsky. However no size could truly replace the comfort of planetside.

The reason however that Dawn, Sullivan, Cascade, and the rest of the group were making their way to the conference room in sector 4 at the request of Zelyonka, instead of in a more comfortable setting in the planet down below is due to the still ongoing military and political chaos, as the warlord had a few setbacks some time ago...

"Good- Good morning." Sullivan said as the little group entered the rather basic conference room. Remembering the time of the day on board a station is always a pain in the ass, especially when different wheels of it have different time zones.

"Good morning, captain." Zelyonka replied, pointedly specifying Sullivan rather than the entire party. "Congratulations on bringing another people into the fold." She's standing on the other side of the conference table. Interestingly enough, she's in the nude, and without the scar on her face she could almost have been mistaken for one of the gynoids.

"Thank you." Sullivan said. "We have something for you." He continued, nodding his head as Enlia, the maiden who was sacrificed to open the promised land, stepped forward with the stone rod. Unlike her last performance, this time she's dressed in a simple white sundress.

"Thanks." Zelyonka said as she received the stone rod, the Key of Life. She examined it for a long moment, as if lost in thought.

"Still hard to imagine that's technically the galaxy's most expensive di-" Cascade began, but stopped in mid sentence as Zelyonka suddenly lunged forward, and in a few steps crossed the room. In a flash, she grabbed Dawn, slammed her to the floor, and with her other hand, rammed the rod right into her anus.

"You have any idea how much damage you have caused?" The warlord shouted as she rammed the rod in and out of the gynoid, who seemed to be enjoying the punishment more than anything else. "Dozens of casualties, hundreds of vehicles lost, and thousands almost re-enslaved. You have a lot to answer for!"

"Well- I can't tell- when you- you'll be available." Dawn snarked back with a toothy grin as she continued to get pounded. Luckily, her face was not facing Zelyonka so she could not see the smirk.

"I think we're good for this meeting." Sullivan said as he and the others shuffled back towards the door.

"Agreed." Cascade nodded as he opened the door. "See ya." He said as the group, down one gynoid, files out of the room, leaving Dawn to her kinky fate.

......

"Sometimes, I wonder about what life was like back in the day, before the Days of Ash, the fabled golden age." Sullivan mused out loud, as he, Cascade, and Enlia were sitting in one of the tables in a cafe in the commence deck of the station. The maiden delighted to try iced coffee with cream for the first time.

"It's always some form of vice before a fall." Cascade remarked, in an oddly perceptive insight.

"Probably lust, or wrath, or maybe even gluttony." Sullivan shrugged, "We have to do better this time around."

"How?" Cascade asked in idle curiosity.

"Not anally violating immortal gynoids with the galaxy's most expensive dildo for a start." Sullivan joked, before putting on a somewhat more serious expression. "No idea, but we couldn't possibly be the only people who are wondering that."

"Ah yes. Someone else's problem." Cascade nodded as he sipped on his milk tea.

"Someone more qualified than us anyway." Sullivan shrugged.

12