Spring Ritual

Story Info
Two high-school students in a fertility ritual.
2.6k words
4.52
7.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Araw
Araw
270 Followers

All students taking part in the ritual are above the age of 18 - obviously they start a bit later in high school in this place, wherever it is.

"And then we take the limit of delta-X going to zero, giving N times X to the power N minus one," the teacher says and turns from the blackboard to look at his students.

They are not paying attention, not even the good ones. Clara is whispering something to her boyfriend that makes him blush. A few groups are chatting. The rest are zoned out. He does not blame them, it is hard to keep focus today. It is a tradition that the morning lessons are taught as normal on the day of the Spring Equinox, whether it makes sense or not. He will just have to repeat it all next time, so be it!

To his relief, the school bell interrupts the class, ringing three times as a signal to all students to assemble in the great hall. He quickly hands out the small square sheets of paper, and they all write their name on one, folds it twice and hold it in their right hands as they line up by the door, girls in one line and boys in another.

He finds it amazing to see his otherwise unruly students lining up like this. When they are ready, he opens the door and steps outside. As the girls exit in a long line, he bows deeply to the first girls, and again when the boys follow their step. Then he drops into line behind his students. Today is their day!

When they reach the great hall, two lines have already formed at each side of the podium, one for girls and one for boys. One by one, they step up on the podium, and disappear behind the curtains shielding the urns from view. A red urn for the girls, and a green for the boys. One by one the students put their names into the urn. The curtains shield them, so none can see that a few instead pocket the slip with their name. They do so with shame, although their teachers have told them many time that participation is voluntary, and that there is no shame in "pocketing your name".

The majority place their name in the urns, some with a silent prayer that they are not selected, some silently hoping that they are. Most have mixed feelings of exhilaration and dread. When they step down from the podium, they separate according to gender, boys to the right, girls to the left.

Then the hall fall silent as the last students have dropped their names in the urns. The curtains are removed, and all wait in silent.

Dong - dong - dong. The church bell rings. At that signal, the rector of the school and her husband step up to the urns, and take one each. Her husband is a middle manager in a bank, but the banks are closed on this day. Not that it matters, regardless of his job he would be excused on this day; to carry one of the Urns of the Equinox is an important task.

The Rector and her husband step down from the podium, and pass through the crowd of students. Behind them the students line up and follow them, two boys and two girls in each row. They all follow the Rector out onto the main street, today devoid of traffic. Then they solemnly walk down the street, with the teachers following behind them in a less formal formation.

The procession soon leaves the town, and reaches a small hill at the edge of the forest. On each side of the hill, large screens have been erected as at a concert, so all can see what goes on at the hill. Most of the adult inhabitants of the town are already waiting in front of the hill, but the central space has been reserved for the students. When the rector reaches the hill, she and her husband remove their shoes, and walk barefoot to the top of the hill, where a small table is ready for the urns. The students take their place, standing in front of the hill. In the distance, the church-bell finally ceases to ring.

With only a few word, the rector welcomes students and citizens to the Ritual of the Spring Equinox. Then she hold a short pause for effect, before reaching into the green urn. She pulls out a slip, unfolds it, and reads the name.

"Conrad Ronald Johnson."

A small gasp escapes Conrad's mouth as he hears his name called. His legs feel wobbly as he approaches the hill. This was not what he hoped for. But still he does not hesitate, and the pride of being the chosen one begins to grow in his heart. He removes his shoes and socks, and walk up the hill. The grass has been mowed four days prior, it is green and soft and feels pleasant below his bare feet. He takes his place next to the Rector.

She then reaches into the red urn, and pulls out a name.

"Zarah Zimrah."

Conrad is surprised, he would have expected that if anyone would pocket her name, it would be her. They were not classmates, so he does not know her well, but he has not failed to notice that she is very shy. Pretty, but unusually shy and timid.

Zarah hesitates as she walks towards the hill. Then she gathers her courage, removes her shoes and walk up the hill. Conrad can see that she is scared, but still she forces a smile when she looks at him. She takes her place next to Conrad. Then rector and her husband remove the urns, and step aside, leaving Conrad and Zarah alone on the top of the hill. Rector holds a microphone in her left hand, but she does not turn it on. The two young students are now alone on the hill, in view of all. Somewhere, a camera is pointed their way, and they appear in huge versions on both screen.

They both know what to do, but hesitate for a few seconds. Then they turn towards each other, shyly embrace, and their lips meet in a timid kiss. Eventually, Conrad opens his mouth a bit, Zarah does the same and their tongues meet. They kiss more deeply, while the town watches.

Then they break their kiss, and he reaches out and begins to unbutton her blouse. She lift her arms so he can remove it. He then unclasps her bra, and removes it, exposing her exquisite breasts. Her skin is light brown, slightly darker than his, and her hair is dark and curly. Her breasts are a good handful each. He reaches out and caresses one of them. This somehow makes Zarah relax, she leans forward and whispers into his ear.

"No boy has ever touched my breasts like this."

Conrad smiles, then he opens the button and the zipper on her jeans. He pulls them down, and she steps out of them. He looks briefly at her beautiful body, then he reaches for her panties, and slowly pulls them down, revealing a curly bush between her legs.

She now stands naked before the entire town, but all fear has left her. She reaches out and slowly opens his shirt, removes first it and then his t-shirt. She can see that he is in good shape. Not a jock with a six-pack, but a slim and healthy young man with somewhat pale skin. She feels up his upper arms, before opening his trousers and pulling them down. Then his briefs are removed, so all can see that his dick is already stiff. She touches it briefly, before embracing him once again, and kissing him.

He caresses her back, and then her ass, amazed at how good such a simple act feels. She does the same to him, but then she boldly grabs is balls with her hand, and fondles them and his cock. He caresses her breasts again, and moves his hand through her dense bush and down onto her pussy. Her slit is wet and warm.

They continue to kiss and caress for a few minutes. Then the rector turns on her microphone. Her amplified voice drowns out the chatter of the crowd.

"As the Plow in the Soil."

Conrad and Zarah let go of each other, and Zarah lies down in the grass. She spreads her legs, and Conrad kneels between them. She reaches out and with her hand she guides his dick to her moist pussy. It is lower than he expected. He slowly presses the head of his dick against her now very wet pussy. It is tight, and he tries to be gentle as he enters her. When the head of his dick has entered her, he can see that she is feeling some pain. He stops, and pulls halfway out, before slowly pushing forward again. He repeat this again and again, each time entering her just a bit deeper.

"Ooh."

Her expression has changed to one of bliss, and a small sound escapes her. His dick glides more easily now, and he slowly pushes it all the remaining way in.

"Wow! This feels good," she says in a low voice.

He begins moving in and out, her warm tight pussy squeezing his dick. She begins to move in the same rhythm, and to moan loudly. Conrad can feel the pressure build in his dick, and knows that he cannot last much longer. Then the rector's voice interrupts them.

"As the Bull in the Cow, as the Stallion in the Mare."

Conrad reluctantly pulls out of Zarah, and helps her up. She prepares to go down on all four, but changes her mind, and walk over to the table that held the urns. She places her hands on the table so that she faces the audience, and holds her head high and proud as Conrad moves in behind her. She knows that her family is out there, and all her friends; to her surprise she feels no shame and no fear, she is horny and proud of it!

He looks at her butt. Her small asshole is clearly visible, and he finds it inviting. But not as inviting as her wet pussy. Drops of liquid run down her legs. He places his dick at her pussy lips, and slowly enters her. There is little resistance as he enters her, and she squelches slightly. She looks at the audience while he fucks her from behind and gropes her breasts. The sounds she makes leave little doubt, she enjoys this as much as he does. Once again he can feel his climax approach, and this time there is little reason to hold back. Still, just before it happens the rector speaks for the third and last time.

"As a Woman on a Man."

Once again, Conrad pulls out just before coming. Now it is his turn to lie in the grass. Zarah places her knees on each side of his head, then she leans forward until she can reach his cock with her mouth. It is wet, and she tastes both his pre-cum and her own pussy as she takes it into her mouth. Then she lowers her pussy over his face. He begins to lick her hairy dripping pussy. This is just as good as in his fantasies. His orgasm approaches rapidly, and soon he comes in her mouth. She swallows it and continues to suck his dick, while he attacks her clitoris with the tongue. Soon after her body shakes, and she squirts into his mouth. It tastes good, and he too swallows.

They lie for a minute or so to catch their breath, his face buried in her pussy, his rapidly softening dick in her mouth. Then she gets up, and takes his hand to help him up. They turn to face the audience, hand in hand. Their hair is disheveled, their bodies sweaty. Fluids are leaking down her legs, and his face is wet with pussy juice. They beam with pride as they slowly walk down the hill, hand in hand. The crowd parts to let them pass, then the students follow them; this time in no particular order or formation, and chatting with awe about what they just witnesses. After the students come the teachers, then the citizens of the town.

When they reach the high-school, Zarah and Conrad enter through the main door, into the great hall. There they turn to face their fellow students, still naked and hand in hand. As the students enter, the boys bow to them, and the girls curtsy. Then they go to their classroom, as per tradition the last lesson of the day will be held, although no-one will pay attention.

In the great hall, the podium has been replaced with a bed. Conrad and Zarah lie down in it and begin to kiss. Soon, Conrad is stiff again, and Zarah gently rolls him on his back, before straddling him, and impaling herself on his dick. She fucks him now in a much slower pace, until he comes and she can feel the cum in her pussy. She increase her pace while he is still hard, and moments later he can feel her contractions around his member, and the warm wetness of her squirt in his pubic hair. Still with his dick inside, she leans forward and kisses him, before coming to rest on top of him.

They lose track of time as they lie together, feeling the warmth and humidity of each other's sweaty bodies. Finally, the school bell rings, the last class has ended. Almost all teachers and students take their time when leaving, going by the great hall and stop for a while to look at the two naked intertwined bodies. Zarah still lies on top of Conrad, but now they are both feeling content and relaxed, and smile at the crowd that now gathers around them.

When they see that there is no more action, the students and the teachers finally depart, only the rector is left. She brings in a small table, places some sandwiches on it, and a cardboard box below.

"Here is some food for the night. Your clothes are in the box, once the sun has risen you are welcome to get dressed, go home, and take a well-deserved day off. Until then, enjoy the night and each other."

They hear the rector leave, locking the outer door. Zarah now lies next to Conrad, he is running his fingers through her thick pubic hair. Then he kisses her gently on the mouth.

"I love you, Zarah!" he says.

She laughs gently. "No you don't. You need me, and you desire me, just as I need and desire you, but we don't love each other. We are the Couple of the Equinox, of Beltane, of Yestarë and Éostre. What we feel for each other is pure sexual lust. One day you will find a sweet wife, and I will find a kind and handsome husband, and we shall love them with all our heart. But for the rest of our lives, whenever you desire my body I'll not deny you. And whenever I lust for you, you'll not deny me. We shall fuck whenever we feel like, and no-one will find that strange or hold it against us, not even our spouses..."

"... for we are an Equinox Couple," Conrad says, and kisses her on her mouth, then her breasts, and finally on the pussy.

"Let's do the 'As a woman on a man' thing again, I liked that one."

THE END.

Araw
Araw
270 Followers