Heirs of Debauchery - Story 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it was that as the gates of the city walls opened the gaggle of them, himself, Zelyonka, a couple of those gynoids, and a platoon's worth of soldiers, all casually strolling towards the city. Needless to say, Zelyonka and the gynoids were still naked, but that's already the most normalized aspect by now.

At least Zelyonka finally got around to wipe the stains off her face.

On the other end, slightly inside the gates, gathered a large crowd, the troops, the people they had previously just 'liberated' in good faith, and a lot of the regular city folks. A multitude of expressions on all of their faces: Concern, curiosity, a tinge of fear here and there.

That tinge of fear, which was why he's glad that they are walking in on foot rather than driving in, though Zelyonka had made a snarky comment about not wanting to get vehicles stolen by unwashed baselines. Marshall does find her behavior contradictory: sometimes villainous, sometimes hoe, sometimes straight up bitch.

And occasionally something softer peeked out through all that other insanity... and that's really concerning. It would be so easy to just dismiss her as some conniving batshit villain.

"Gerut!" McCollins shouted as he ran up to Marshall and gave him a bear hug. "Thought your ass was toast!"

"Thought the same myself for a second." Marshall replied, returning the hug. "Saw some wild ass medical equipment in the shadows." He said, choosing his words for maximum misinterpretation as he turned to greet the rest of his military buddies. He wasn't quite sure if he wanted to divulge everything just yet... if he ever understood it himself.

"Them bitches be crazy huh?" Colonel Edmonton, his nominal direct superior, asked gruffly, with one eye glaring at Zelyonka and the gynoids with suspicion. Out of everyone he seemed to be the only person who's not hopped up on hormones, a testament to his mastery of self control.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that..." Marshall sighed, not liking what's to come.

"Well then. We have debriefing to do." Edmonton said in his regular business tone as he was about to turn around. The rest were ready to follow when Marshall remembered something.

"Wait a minute." He said suddenly, and the others promptly stopped and stared at him. "I need to know something." He said in a half mutter as he turned and walked towards Zelyonka, who was having her own reunion of sorts with Ember.

"Hey there." Zelyonka said with a wave when she noticed him coming to a stop in front of them. "No hard feelings right?" She asked, in a half joking manner, but also with a hint of guilt.

"Um- I'm not sure if I have the authority to answer that." Marshall stammered out the canned answer, caught off guard for a moment before remembering what he wanted to ask. "Was it true? Am I really a direct descendent of him?"

"Yes." Zelyonka replied without hesitation, in a sober tone at odds with her previous bravado or smugness. "As far as the systems can tell, you're a direct descendant, or something very close that it might as well be the same."

"And he?-" Marshall couldn't finish the question, and certainly wasn't sure if he wanted the answer.

"He was a good man." Zelyonka said gently as she gave him a light hug, as if between friends coming to terms with the uncomfortable truth. It doesn't take a genius to know what's eating him up. "Maybe not completely by the books, but underneath all the boozing and the porking he's fundamentally a good man." she paused for a moment. "He would be proud of you, and you should be proud of your own contributions."

"You. You are an interesting one." The voice of Edmonton intruded on the moment, and both Zelyonka and Marshall turned to face the colonel. "Oh, no need to be so uptight. If anything I should be." He joked, though knowing in the back of his mind that the naked woman with the scar in front of him wields far more firepower on a regular basis than he can imagine.

"You're still skeptical." Zelyonka said. A statement. Not even a rhetorical question. Edmonton nodded.

"Yes." He admitted without reservation. "And most of the old geezers too. Even if you're not slavers, your culture is- just so different. Exotic. Unsettling." His expression hardened slightly. "And unlike all the rest of the tribes that you ho-, people have assimilated. We can fight back. In feats of arms and feats of words."

"That's a very noble sentiment." Zelyonka replied, with genuine earnestness in her voice. "That being said, wanna fuck?"

"What?" Edmonton asked, reeling from the sudden turn in the conversation before seeing Zelyonka's smirk, letting him know that she's just pulling his leg.

"Where arms fail the allure of lust might yet succeed." She teased, the message as explicit as it could get. Edmonton simply shrugged.

"If my people ever get seduced like that, they're beyond saving." He said as he turned around and began walking further inside the city. "Come, we have debriefing to do." He motioned for Marshall, who dutifully followed suit.

"Well, this ended well enough." Zelyonka muttered to herself as she shuffled back through the gates again towards the hovercraft. Most of the captives had already filed out to the vehicles, and most of the city's inhabitants had already dispersed.

Now all that's left to do is to deal with that bitch who's stupid ass call started the whole damn thing...

12