Heisting The Family Jewels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Jasmine arrived at the Golden Nugget just as the first customers were finishing their dinner and strolling into the casino. She tended the main bar throughout the early evening. Just before ten o'clock she was called to the private gaming room on the top floor. When she entered she found Sylvia restocking the bar, polishing glassware, and otherwise helping to set up the bar for the evening's cocktail service. When all of Sylvia's pre-service duties were completed, she slipped into the backroom to change into a tight black dress that barely covered her ass cheeks and showed off a fair amount of cleavage.

Shortly after ten the heavy wooden door to the private room opened and a tall, heavyset man with dark hair and a gray mustache entered. He walked directly to the bar and asked for a drink.

"Thracian whisky, please," he said in a gruff tone. "Neat."

"Coming right up," Jasmine replied.

Jasmine poured an ample amount of the amber liquid into a cut crystal glass, which she handed to the man. He took the glass in his large hand and walked away from the bar.

Moments later the door opened again a man dressed in ostentatious finery entered the room.

"Damn!" he shouted at no one in particular. "I wanted to be the first one here."

He walked over to the bar and asked for a glass of fortified honey wine. Jasmine looked under the bar but did not find the vintage the man requested.

"One second," she said. "I'll be right back."

Jasmine vanished through a curtain that led to a small storeroom behind the bar. She returned a moment later with two bottles of wine.

"Do you prefer a winter blend or summer blend?" she asked.

"You have a winter blend?" the man sparkled with glee. "Winter blend, definitely."

Jasmine opened the bottle and poured the sparkling liquid into a tall flute glass which she handed to the man.

"Here you go," she said. "I have three more bottles, so there should be enough to last the evening."

"Excellent," the man answered before walking away with a huge grin on this face.

"Hello," the gaily dressed man said to the other player. "I am Prince Lawrence of Thrace. I see you are enjoying a fine Thracian whisky."

"Delighted to meet you, Sir Prince."

"You can call me Lawrence."

"Very well, Lawrence. I'm Valentino Ironwood. I live up in the hills outside of town. I'm retired from business. Now I make my living playing cards."

"Valentino Ironwood. That name sounds familiar. You're not related to the Seax Isles Ironwoods, are you?"

" Indeed, I am. Born and raised in the Seax Isles. I moved here two years ago..."

The door opened and a tall, thin woman in a dark green cloak entered the room. She pulled back the hood to reveal blue eyes that sparkled like crystal, short red hair, high cheek bones, and thin lips that parted to display two rows of sparkling white teeth.

"Hello," she said to the room. "I'm Saffron."

Sylvia turned to Jasmine and whispered in her ear.

"I think I know her. She's an assassin."

Jasmine inhaled sharply.

"What should we do? Abort?"

"No," Sylvia replied. "But keep an eye on her. I'll alert Lily somehow."

"How do we notify Raven? I think she should know, also."

"It's too late. We have no way to get a message to her. We're on our own."

Their conversation was cut short when the door opened again and a handsome, dark-skinned man with an elaborate hair style, brightly colored clothes, rings on every finger, several gold chains around his neck, and earrings in each ear entered the room.

"Hello," he shouted to the room. "Whose money am I taking home tonight?"

"That's Jervin Waterstone," Sylvia whispered to Jasmine. "He's been here every day this week. Doesn't win much but loves to play all night."

"Lily is going to have her hands full with this bunch," Jasmine responded. "And we still don't know who the last-minute addition is,"

The door opened again, and Lily entered the room. Her hair was pulled up on the sides and cascaded in long ringlets and complex braids down her back. Her face was painted with glittering azure make-up and fine black outlines that made her already wide elven eyes look even larger; foundation and powder that emphasized her already pronounced cheekbones; and ruby red lipstick that made her thin lips look plumper, moister, and begging to be kissed. She was adorned in even more jewelry than Jervin, with gold chains and precious gems everywhere. But all this glam paled beside the backless blue and green sheer silk gown she wore, with a neckline that plunged almost to her navel, and slits that rode up high on either hip. The shape of her firm nipples was obvious through the thin silk covering them, but only the points of her small breasts could be discerned as she entered the room. It was immediately evident that she wore nothing underneath the silk fabric that managed to simultaneously reveal almost everything, yet nothing at all.

All voices in the room were immediately silenced. The sound of heavy breathing was the only sound in the that could be heard. All eyes were focused on Lily. The men looked her up and down, while the women in the room gasped.

"I am Princes S'Alicia," she announced. "Who's here to have some fun?"

Lily looked toward Sylvia. "Servant, bring me a drink."

Sylvia rushed over to Jasmine, who quickly mixed a fruity cocktail. While all eyes were focused on Lily, Jasmine added a reagent that neutralized the alcohol. She handed the cocktail to Sylvia, who hurried over to hand it to Lily.

Lily was soon surrounded by the three men in the room. They all jockeyed for position closest to her, each man mumbling an introduction and trying to obtain her sole attention.

"Gentlemen, please," she pleaded. "We have all night to become acquainted. Let's get sit down and play some cards, shall we?"

"We're still waiting for the sixth seat to arrive," Jervin said.

"And a dealer, too," Prince Lawrence added.

At that moment the door opened and a tall, handsome man with dark hair entered the room. He had dark hair, two-day stubble on his face, and was dressed in tailored, business-appropriate attire.

"Gentlemen," he said as his eyes surveyed the room. "And ladies. I apologize for my tardiness. As a late addition to the game, I should have arrived on time. I am Governor Grayson. It is my pleasure to make all of your acquaintances."

The six players shook hands and exchanged greetings. The dealer entered the room, and everyone took their seats around the heavy wooden table in the center of the room.

"Players," the dealer said as he opened a pack of cards and began shuffling. "Tonight's game is Badlands Poker. You have each deposited one million gold with the house. A stack of chips is in front of you. You can buy more from the house if necessary. The entry price of every hand is 25,000 gold. Are we ready to begin?"

The six players assented with a silent nod of their heads.

"Excellent." The dealer issued five cards to every player and the betting began.

* * *

Raven and Felicia entered the Rockport Inn around half past ten. They ordered a pitcher of ale and began drinking loudly and conspicuously. They ordered pitcher after pitcher, pouring themselves and everyone around them mugs of ale. No mug in their vicinity was allowed to be empty. By the fourth pitcher they were leading the house in song, and by the sixth they were dancing on the tabletops as the other customers cheered them on.

Just before one o'clock Raven and Felicia stumbled out of the Inn, leaning on each other for support. Felicia vomited in the street as she staggered away. The two walked around the center of town, and then made their way back to Raven's room above the Inn.

"Well, boss, was that convincing enough?" Felicia asked.

"Did you have to vomit?" Raven asked. "I mean, was that really necessary?"

"I was selling it, boss. Besides, that also works as a great deterrent in case anyone was thinking of following us home for a quick romp."

"I suppose," Raven said

"How much did you end up consuming?" Felicia asked.

"Well, if anyone was counting, I drank from about 13 mugs. But I only finished two. How about you?"

"About the same. Maybe a little more. I probably finished three. Or four. No more than four."

"Good. Tomorrow, if anyone asks where we were the entire Inn will be able to corroborate our stories that we were passed out drunk on our asses. Now, let's get ready to go."

Felicia put on a pair of dark black pants that hugged her curves like paint on wall. She added a matching shirt and covered it all with a black hooded cape. She tucked black leather gloves into a pocket on her cloak, and a added a knife in each boot.

Meanwhile, Raven changed into an outfit consisting of black trousers, a skintight black shirt, and a black hood. She slid an assortment of lockpicks into a hidden compartment on her belt. She then opened a small wooden case and removed two syringes. She filled each syringe with the contents of a vial Jasmine prepared earlier in the day. She replaced the syringes in the case and tucked it into her boot. She tucked a thin dagger into her other boot. She picked up her backpack which held a case containing the fake crown jewels and slung it over her shoulder.

"Are we ready?" Raven asked.

"All set, boss," Felicia answered.

"Can you stop calling me 'boss'?"

"Sure thing, chief."

"You and I are going to have a long talk tomorrow."

"Whatever you say, boss."

The two left the apartment and headed off in different directions.

* * *

For two hours the plan unfolded according to schedule. Lily controlled the game through misdirection, subterfuge, and the occasional extra card she extracted from the deck attached to the bottom of the table. After an initial run in which she won four of the first seven hands, she managed to keep everyone in the game by distributing the winning hands amongst all the players and making sure that no one lost or won too much. The point was to keep everyone at the table in the belief that anyone could win, and everyone was on the verge of running off a streak.

The problem with this strategy was that Prince Lawrence was a terrible player. He raised when he should have called and folded when he should have bluffed. Lily did all she could to get him a winning hand, but the Prince managed to lose even under the most favorable circumstances.

The beneficiaries of the Prince's incompetence were most often Saffron or the Governor, both of whom were astute gamblers who had deciphered the Prince's tendencies. Jervin and Valentino were neither sharks nor donkeys; they both had a sense of when to raise and when to fold but were not a threat to pull off a run on their own. Neither of the two required much of Lily's intervention.

Sylvia provided a constant flow of information to Jasmine, who intervened in her own way. She spiked all the player's drinks with minor aphrodisiacs, which kept them focused on Lily's cleavage, lips, and legs. When Jervin started to yawn, she added a stimulant to his drink. When Saffron became aggressive, she added a tranquilizer to her beverage. And when the Governor won too many hands in a row, she added a concoction that impaired his memory.

Toward the end of the third hour, the plan started falling apart. The Prince was leaking cash like a sieve, and was in danger of going belly up. Lily tried to prop him up, but in so doing her position was weakened to the point that she only had enough chips to last two more hands. And unlike the other players who had the resources to buy more chips, she had what she came with and no more.

Lily surprised everyone when she pushed all her chips into the center of the table.

"Princess," Valentino gasped. "That is a bold bet."

"I have confidence," Lily said, "that my run of bad luck is coming to an end."

"Very well," the Governor said. "Let's play this out. Dealer?"

The dealer nodded and dealt out the cards. Lily used every trick she knew, but when the cards were laid on the table she lost yet again. More surprising than Lily's loss was the winner of the hand--Prince Lawrence.

"I'm so sorry, Princess, but it seems that my victory has cost you everything. Will you not purchase an additional stake so we may continue playing? Otherwise, I'm afraid I should call it an evening as I have important business tomorrow morning in the Seax Isles."

"You are so sweet, Prince Lawrence," Lily said. "But I have brought no more gold with me this evening."

"I could stake you," Jervin said. "For a fifty percent fee, of course."

"You are too generous," Lily sneered at Jervin. "I have another idea."

Lily stood up, reached behind her neck, and untied the straps on her gown. The sheer fabric fell to the floor, revealing her nude body. She picked up the dress and deposited it in the center of the table. Her small, firm breasts stood up and her pointed nipples stood straight out. Her long, slender torso was glazed in a light dusting of gold glitter. The light fuzz covering her pubic mound sparkled in the bright light illuminating the room. All eyes were focused on her, scanning from top to bottom and back up again.

"So," she asked, "is that good enough?"

"Good enough for me," Valentino said. "I'm in."

"I'm in," Jervin added, pushing his chips to the center of table.

"Me too," Prince Lawrence said.

"Works for me," the Governor said.

"Well?" Lily looked at Saffron.

"Not so fast," she answered. "What's in it for me?"

Lily reached for Saffron's hand and responded in the lowest, huskiest voice she could produce."

"Whatever you want. You name it and I'll do it, and I'll do it better than anyone has ever done it for you before."

"Only a fool would turn down an offer like that," Saffron said as she pushed her chips to the center of the table.

The dealer gulped and turned toward Sylvia.

"Get me some water please," he said. "And a shot of whisky."

Sylvia returned to the table a minute later with shots for everyone.

* * *

Raven arrived at the dock at precisely 1:00. She hid herself in the shadows, a few yards from the VIP berth. She located the two guards whose shift would be ending in a few minutes and looked around for any sign of unusual activity on the dock. Seeing none, she settled into her perch to wait out the remaining minutes of the shift.

* * *

The dealer opened a new deck of cards and spent an unusually long period of time shuffling them. The players nervously fidgeted in their seats, stealing furtive glances at Lily's exposed breasts. All save Prince Lawrence, rather, who openly stared at the two brown nipples pointing directly at him.

Not knowing for sure, but sensing the outline of Lily's gambit, Jasmine spiked the shots with a stronger aphrodisiac than the one she used earlier. She sent another round of shots to the players just before the final cards were laid on the table.

"All bets are closed," the dealer announced. "Mr. Waterstone?"

Jervin laid his cards on the table.

"Two pair, queens and sevens," the dealer said. "Mr. Ironwood?"

Valentino laid his cards down.

"Pair of aces; Mr. Waterstone is still high. Prince Lawrence?"

The Prince played his cards.

"Three jacks. The Prince is high. Saffron?"

Saffron laid down her cards.

"Full house, Kings over sevens. That's going to be hard to beat. Governor?"

The Governor laid his card on the table face down, and then turned them over one at a time.

"Four fives. The Governor is high. That leaves you, Princess"

Lily laid down her cards.

"Three nines. That makes the Governor the winner."

"I guess I'm yours," Lily said. "Should we go back to your place?"

Saffron stood up and removed her cloak. She put a foot on her chair and unlaced her boot, pulled it off, and threw it behind her. She repeated the process with her other boot and then removed her belt.

"Pull my pants down, S"Alicia" he said to Lily.

Lily knelt on the floor in front of the Governor and unfastened his tailored pants. She tugged them to the floor and was nearly hit in the face when a long, thick, fully erect cock sprang free.

"Well," Lily gasped. "Very nice."

"Suck it," the Governor commanded in a tone that left no possibility of refusal. "Suck it 'better than it's ever been sucked before.'"

Still dazed but realizing she had no choice but to comply and stinging slightly from the Governor's taunt, Lily cupped her balls in one hand and her other hand around the long shaft. She knew everyone was watching, and that keeping the attention focused on her was the best way to maintain prevent anyone from leaving the room.

Lily put on a show. She licked up and down the long cock, sucked the bulbous head into her mouth, and then noisily slurped down the length of the shaft. The cock was longer than any she had ever seen before, and the thickness was impressive, as well. Using techniques she had learned years before in a Seax Isles brothel, she straightened her neck, relaxed her throat, and swallowed inch after inch of the Governor's cock.

When her lips reached the Governor's groin, she held still until she was nearly out of breath. She pulled back as long ropes of drool oozed out of mouth and ran down her chest.

The Governor groaned in pleasure. Lily cupped his balls again and reached around to place a wet finger against his asshole. She felt the sphincter pulse and twitch as she penetrated the tight little hole with her index finger. At the same time she swallowed the long thick cock and resumed bobbing her head back and forth.

The Governor's groans intensified. Lily increased her pace, taking long deep strokes of the stiff cock deep into her throat as drool flowed from her mouth. When she sensed that the Governor was close to climaxing, she pushed a finger deep into his ass and swallowed the entire shaft.

"Unghhhhhhhh," the Governor groaned. "Unghhhhh."

Lily choked as the cock erupted in her throat. She did not even taste cum as it splashed down her throat. Five huge spurts followed by three more smaller ones, and then the Governor was spent.

"Wow," he said. "You were right. That was better than I have ever had. You earned my respect, Princess."

Lily stood up as drool ran off her breasts and dripped onto the floor.

"Alright," she said. "Who's next?"

The Prince stood up, but Lily reached for Jervin, instead.

"You, Jervin," she said. "Get over here if you want to come."

Jervin wasted no time circling the table. His pants were on the floor by the time he reached Lily, and his hard cock jutted straight out from his groin.

"Are you ready?" Lily asked as she took his cock into her hand.

"Isn't it obvious?" Jervin replied.

"You're excited, aren't you?" Lily asked as she stroked his cock with both hands.

"Very excited," Jervin said.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?" Lily taunted. "You want to shove this hard cock deep into my royal pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, Princess, absolutely," he answered with a tremble in his voice.

"I'm going to suck this beautiful cock, and if you can last ten minutes, I'll let you fuck bend me over this table and fuck me from behind as long and as hard as you want. Is that a deal, Jervin? Does that sound good to you?"

"Yes, Princess," he panted. "Yes."

Precum was leaking from the tip of Jervin's cock. Lily wrapped both hands around the shaft, looked up at Jervin, and licked the head with a long, slow swipe of her tongue. Jervin trembled, moaned, and then a huge torrent of cum erupted from the slit, splashing all over Lily's face. Lily continued stroking the shaft, as spurt after spurt of thick hot jizz coated her face. After six or seven spurts the flow stopped, and Jervin's cock went limp in her hands.

"Well, Jervin," she said, "that was impressive."