Heisting The Family Jewels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Embarrassed but spent, Jervin staggered back to his chair. He lowered his bare cheeks to the seat and collapsed without saying a word.

"Who's next?" Lily asked as she disappeared under the table.

* * *

From her hidden perch Raven watched two hulking figures walk down the pier toward the VIP berth. They reached the end of the pier and turned toward the dock running 100 feet into the water.

Fuck! Minotaurs! Nobody said anything about fucking minotaurs!

One of the bullmen handed the paperwork to the guards on duty. The guards each initialed the roster, and then returned the paper to the bullman. The guards departed, and the bullmen took their positions outside the Prince's clipper.

Raven watched the guards depart, took a deep breath, and set off toward the clipper.

* * *

Lily crawled under the table. She stopped in front of each player and brushed her hands up the legs of Saffron and the Prince, starting at the ankle and stopping just above the knee. When she reached Valentino she pushed his knees apart, crawled between his thighs, unfastened his pants, and tugged them to his ankles. Valentino slid down in his seat, allowing Lily to pull his pants completely off. She wiped Jervin's cum from her face using Valentino's pants, and then tossed them to the side. She pushed his legs, urging him to open them wider, and then reached for his dark, rigid shaft. The cock was long and thick, and felt heavier in her hands than the Governor's or Jervin's equipment.

Above the table all eyes watched as Valentino's eyes widened and he shifted several times in his seat. The contented smile on his face revealed to everyone to whom the Princess was bestowing her gifts.

Beneath the table, Lily lifted the heavy shaft and kissed the base where it met the balls. She kissed both dark orbs, and then licked them with long strokes of her wet, flattened tongue. She licked, nibbled, and kissed all over Valentino's nut sack, and then traced a path with her tongue to the area below his balls. When she reached his asshole she kissed and licked, swirling her tongue around his anus and gently probing the opening with the tip of her tongue. She felt it puckering in rapid succession, as if it were a tiny mouth meeting her tongue with kisses of its own.

Lily retreated from Valentino's asshole and kissed her way up his crotch to his thick shaft. She licked and kissed until she reached the head, which she swallowed in one gulp. She swirled her tongue around and under the ridge crowning the shaft, and then took it all deeper into her throat. Lily realized that even her advanced techniques would not be sufficient to take the entire shaft down her throat, but she did her best to swallow most of the long, hard pole.

Valentino's groans filled the room as Lily worked her magic on his cock. He grabbed a handful of hair and pushed her head downward, forcing another inch into her throat. Lily's thick, viscous drool formed a pool under Valentino's ass, causing his cheeks to slide toward the edge of the slippery wooden chair.

Lily's jaw started to ache due to the length and girth of Valentino's cock. She had sucked all kinds of cocks in her life, some longer than others and some thicker, but Valentino's was a combination of length and thickness that she had never before experienced. I would love to feel him inside me, but if I start fucking these guys we'll be here all night. Best to dampen their expectations and keep it a blow bang. Everyone is satisfied, and we get out of here on schedule.

Valentino's moans grew louder and more frequent. He pushed Lily's head down and held her until she was choking, let up, and then did it again. Lily scraped her teeth against his shaft to send him a message, but she realized she needed to finish him off before he became too rough. In a perfect world she could count on the other men in the room to restrain him, if necessary, but this was far from a perfect world.

Lily concentrated on making Valentino come as quickly as possible. She massaged his balls in one hand and traced her finger around his anus with her other hand. She bobbed her wet, dripping mouth up and down on his shaft at an increasing pace, taking his hard cock as deep into her throat as possible. When she felt his pressure on the back of her head, however, she relaxed her jaw and allowed her teeth to again scrape the sensitive skin on his shaft. Valentino released his grip on her head and instead grabbed the arms of his chair, squeezing so tightly that his dark knuckles were turning white.

Lily felt Valentino's tension rising. She squeezed his balls with a little more urgency and forced the tip of her finger into his ass. Valentino rose off the chair and exuded a huge moan. Lily knew he was seconds from climax. She increased the speed of her head bobbing on his shaft, and when she sensed he was about to erupt she forced three fingers into his asshole.

Valentino screamed as the cum rose up his shaft and exploded in Lily's mouth. She gulped down spurt after spurt of the creamy fluid, even as the overflow bulged out her cheeks. She swallowed every drop, and then released the shaft when she felt it softening in mouth.

"I need a drink," Valentino gasped. "That was amazing."

* * *

Raven approached the two minotaurs standing in front of the Prince's clipper. They were an imposing presence, each standing seven feet tall and comprising over 500 pounds of solid muscle, armed with an enormous sword hanging form a scabbard on their right flanks. The potions Jasmine created were meant to knock out an ordinary human for four to six hours. With the minotaurs, she would be lucky if they worked for thirty minutes. That meant a different strategy was required.

Still reeking of alcohol from her earlier exhibition with Felicia, Raven staggered toward the two bullmen. When she was within six feet of them, she stumbled and fell at their feet. She rose awkwardly and addressed them.

"Hey," she slurred. "Do you wanna party with me?"

The guards ignored her.

"Hey," she addressed them again. "I wanna party. Let's party."

They continued to ignore her.

"I'm talking to you," she pointed up at the towering figures. "Less party."

Raven closed the distance between them and reached under their loincloths, finding their massive cocks in a flaccid state. The bullmen snorted, but neither made any attempt to dissuade or impede her actions. Raven ran her hands up and down each of their enormous shafts, and soon felt them stiffening and growing from her ministrations. By the time they were fully erect, their cocks were the length and thickness of her forearm, capped by a head the size of a ripe apple.

With one hand on each cock, she stroked the shafts while the two bullmen grunted and snorted. A hand job is not going to be enough of a distraction. I'm going to have to attempt something I'm not even sure is possible.

Raven paused for a second to remove her trousers. She pushed them to the side and then resumed her stroking of the enormous cocks in either hand. Conscious of her timetable, she rubbed the head of one cock against her slit until she started to juice. When her pussy was wet enough, she pressed the head against her wet opening clenched her teeth as she attempted to take the bulbous head into her pussy. She pushed with all her might as the head stretched her opening wider than it had ever been stretched before. After five minutes of struggle, the bullman picked her up and perched her on his cock. He then pushed her down, forcing the tight slit onto his massive shaft. Raven screamed in pain as the huge cock filled every part of her pussy.

Now comes the hard part.

"What are you looking at?" she asked the other minotaur. "There's enough of me for both of you."

Raven smacked her ass for emphasis.

The second minotaur moved behind her and place his cock against her anus. Raven clenched her teeth in anticipation of the pain to come. The bullman pushed and shoved, but her asshole would not open for him. He stepped back and spit into his hands. He rubbed the saliva all over the cockhead, and then rubbed some more onto Raven's asshole. When all relevant surfaces were sufficiently lubricated with his spit, the bullman stood behind her and again attempted to force his way into her ass.

Raven screamed as the enormous invader stretched her tiny sphincter. Fortunately, no one was near enough to overhear the commotion. The minotaur pushed and withdrew several times, with each thrust stretching Raven's hole slightly wider than the last. After several minutes of pushing, Raven's asshole finally relented and the massive head popped through. Raven screamed into the first minotaur's chest.

Suspended between the two beastmen, Raven had a minotaur cock penetrating her pussy and another penetrating her ass. She was floating in a world of immense pain and unimaginable pleasure. The two enormous cocks pumping in and out of her in an impossible rhythm almost caused her to black out. For several minutes she forgot where she was as wave after wave of pleasure and pain wracked her body. She had no idea how any orgasms she experienced. Was it one? Five? Ten? A hundred? There's no way to differentiate when one ends and the next begins.

Tears streamed down her cheeks. At some point she remembered who she was and why she was there. She remembered what she had to do.

"Fuck me," she screamed. "Fuck me with your big bull cocks. Fuck me hard. Harder. Harder."

The two minotaurs snorted and increased their pace. They were indifferent to Raven's pain or pleasure, but they responded to her taunts.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me, you fucking bastards. Fuck me."

The minotaurs pumped her faster and faster. Raven no longer derived any pleasure from the activity--only immeasurable pain. I hope they aren't doing permanent damage. It feels like they're ripping me apart.

The bullmen's snorts became more frequent as the urgency of their thrusts increased. Raven sensed they were close to climaxing. She reached into her boot and withdrew the two syringes. Just as the they plunged their cocks into her one final time, she stabbed them both in the neck, emptying the contents of the syringes.

The bullmen's eyes widened, their nostrils flared, and they snorted one last time before collapsing on the docks. Minotaur semen dripped from Raven's pussy and asshole, and the two beastmen continued to spew semen all over the dock even as they lay unconscious.

Still naked below the waist, Raven grabbed her belt, extracted her lockpicks, and opened the door to the Prince's cabin. She located the crown jewels, made the switch, and left. She tossed the package to Felicia, who was waiting in a skiff next to the Prince's clipper.

* * *

Lily crawled under the table toward Saffron. She had never gone down on a woman before, but the idea did not repel her. It's all part of the job.

She found Saffron's leather trousers and slid her hands up her both her legs. When Lily reached the waistline, she unfastened the pants and pulled them down. A long, thin cock unfolded, slapping her in the face.

"What is this?" Lily asked. "And what are you?"

"Surprised, baby?" Saffron asked. "You thought you had seen everything already. I'm something you never imagined, right?"

Lily was stunned, unsure of what to do next or how to proceed. But then she remembered her mission, and decided to go with the flow.

"Let's see how you taste," she said from under the table.

Saffron's cock was erect in seconds. It was as long as Valentino's, but not nearly as thick. Lily was able to swallow the entire length by straightening her back and relaxing her throat. Saffron gasped and moaned, while softly caressing Lily's head and running her fingers through Lily's hair. She was urgent but gentle. She conveyed her need and desire without becoming rough or selfish.

Lily was aware of both the time and the schedule. She rather enjoyed sucking Saffron's cock, but she knew she had pace to maintain. After two minutes of languid slurping on Saffron's shaft, she picked up the base in order to bring her to climax.

Saffron tried to resist, but she was too far gone, and Lily's technique was too refined. She gasped, moaned and cried out as her hips thrust upward and spurts of cum erupted from her shaft. Lily gulped and swallowed. She managed to catch every drop of the thick, salty ejaculate.

"So," Saffron gasped. "How do I taste?"

"Delicious," Lily answered.

She crawled out from beneath the table and looked at Prince Lawrence.

"And now, sweet Prince," she smiled, "it's your turn."

"It's about time," he answered. "I don't like to be kept waiting."

"I've always heard that the best things in life are worth waiting for. Don't you think I'm worth waiting for?"

"Of course, Princess, of course."

"And besides, I rather enjoy saving the best for last. Am I mistaken? Are you not the best?"

"Well, since you put it that way..."

"Let me help you out of those clothes."

Lily approached the Prince. She undressed him slowly, removing one article at a time. She paused to inhale the scent from each piece of clothing before dropping it on the floor. When Prince Lawrence was fully nude, she led him to the edge of the table.

"Lay back," she said. "I'm going to give you the royal treatment."

The Prince laid on the table with his hard cock sticking up and curving toward his belly button. Lily climbed onto the table rubbed her body all over the Prince's torso. She opened and closed her legs at regular intervals, giving the other players glimpses of her soaked and fragment pussy.

No one left their seats. Jervin got hard again, but as soon as he reached for his cock he erupted, shooting cum all over the floor.

Lily reached for the Prince's cock and gave it a few strokes. It was fully erect. She sat on his belly with her back to his head and continued stroking. Prince Lawrence felt the warmth of her wet slit on his belly. He let out a long moan as Lily's fragrance invaded his nostrils. Lily slid her torso backward, causing her wet pussy to leave a trail of juice on his chest. The Prince reached for tits but she slapped his hands away.

"I didn't give you permission to touch me, sweet Prince," she cautioned.

The Prince groaned.

Lily leaned forward and swallowed his entire cock in one gulp. The Prince groaned louder and longer than before.

Lily continued sucking, bobbing her head up and down the entire length of Prince Lawrence's shaft. When she sensed he was about to come, she sat up, squeezed the base of the shaft, and flicked the head with her finger.

"Ouch," the Prince groaned. "What was that for?"

"I don't want you coming too soon," she said, "or you won't get the complete experience."

The Prince settled back onto the table. Lily moved her ass backward and arched her back so that her crotch was inches from his face. Her aroma was perfuming the entire room. The Prince moaned as a tear escaped one eye and ran down the side of his face past his ear. Lily swallowed his shaft and caressed his balls while the Prince moaned like a baby.

The Governor and Valentino were both erect and openly masturbating. Jervin was playing with his cock but could not get another erection. Saffron was sitting back with her legs crossed, enjoying the show but not participating.

Lily knew she had strung the Prince as far along as she could. He was about to come and attempting to delay his pleasure would not be successful.

"Are you ready to come, sweet Prince," she cooed. "Let me taste you."

That was all it took. Prince Lawrence thrust his hips upward and erupted. Jet after jet of hot sticky cum filled Lily's mouth. She gulped and swallowed, but never lost a drop.

The Governor stood up and stroked his cock. He erupted, also, spraying torrents of cum in Lily's face.

That was enough to set off Valentino. He stood up, moved to the front of the table, and sprayed his second load of the evening in Lily's face.

Lily collapsed on top of the Prince. After several minutes she stood up and received applause from the entire room.

"Thank you, gentleman--and lady," she said, "for a wonderful evening."

"Thank you, Princess," the Governor responded. "Tonight will go down in legends. Could I interest you in a nightcap at my place?"

"Thank you, but no. It's late and I have to leave for Grennskogur in a few hours. Maybe next time?"

* * *

A week later Raven and her crew were summoned to the Thieves Guild hideout. They were left to fidget in the anteroom for over an hour before they were escorted to the board room. A single figure sat in the shadows at the head of the long conference table.

"Come in," he said. "Take a seat."

"We will remain standing, if you don't mind," Raven answered.

"Suit yourselves. The board met this morning. We were all very impressed with your heist of the Thracian Crown Jewels. Very impressed."

The women fidgeted in their seats, but Lily was intrigued by something.

"We would like to offer the entire crew membership in the Thieves Guild, with all the rights and benefits members are entitled to receive."

"Wait a second," Lily said as she slammed her hand on the table. "I recognize that voice. You're the Governor!"

The other women gasped.

"It's true," he admitted. "I wear two hats. I am the Governor of this territory as well as the chief of this guild.

"And thank you for the blow job, Princess. It was exquisite."

"You're welcome," Lily beamed.

"Why were you there?" Raven asked. "Was it all a test of our skills?"

"Not at all. When I found out that there was a game scheduled with two royals playing, I thought the game was too tempting of a target. I figured someone would try to pull a heist at the game. But the five of you were one step ahead, using the game as a diversion."

"Who was Saffron?" Sylvia asked. "Why was she there?"

"She was there to assassinate me, actually," the Governor answered. "But she became distracted. I imagine she will lose her membership in the Assassins Guild as a result."

"It's a pity," Lily responded.

"That's not our business. And speaking of business, I'm still waiting to hear your answer. Do you accept?"

"Absolutely," Raven answered. "We would be honored to be the first female members of the Thieves Guild."