Hela ... is - Ch. 01 - Pleasure

Story Info
Hela always enjoys pleasure before business.
10.6k words
4.64
4.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers

Hela is... Cho1 Pleasure

*****

24 hours of fun before having to go to work.

*****

This is a story in 4 parts about a woman who's a dominatrix for recreation and a hit woman for a living.

Just in case someone thinks this story is familiar and accuses me of plagiarism the basis of the series comes from a story I submitted a few years ago, now deleted, and which forms the basis of the first three chapters. It's been extensively edited, partially rewritten, and with new content added.

*****

I kept my foot on the gas, watching the needle sweeping around the speedo, and it was only three hours after leaving when I was pulling up outside a 19th century mansion, at the end of a mile long secluded driveway. On my way up the drive I had gone past a small timber clad dwelling that had always been empty, but the exterior had been smartened up considerably, and it looked as though someone lived there now. I walked towards the front door and, before I could get there, it opened and there stood Dominic, the butler-cum-everything for the house.

"Hello, Mistress Hela. It's good to see you again," he beamed, his smile and welcome sincere. "The Mistress and Mister Alexander are in the library. If you'll follow me, please."

His imperious bearing, together with his cut glass English accent, would frighten the life out of most people. But I wasn't most people and I knew what lay behind the facade. I also knew what lay beyond that front door. He led me down the hallway, walking on the lush red carpet and past the oak panelled walls, opening the door to the library.

"Mistress Hela," he announced.

The room's occupants swiftly covered the floor between us and both embraced me with real affection.

"So good to see you again, Hela. We've missed you," they said, in unison. Their body language, and smiles, showing the evidence of their sincerity.

Freya turned to Dominic. "Take Mistress Hela's bags to her usual room, Dominic, and then bring in some refreshments." He nodded and walked away with his usual steady gait. It didn't seem to matter what he had to deal with he handled it all with the same aplomb.

"We were surprised to hear from you, it's seems so long since your last visit," said Alexander. "How long will you be staying. Please say a few days."

I gave a rueful laugh. "Only overnight, unfortunately. But hopefully I'll make the best of it."

"We will make the best of it!" retorted Alexander. "We'll not have you come all this way and leave disappointed. It's one hell of a drive from where you live to here."

"Oh, I didn't come here directly," I said, as I lowered myself into my favourite armchair. "I left home yesterday because I had to attend to some business on the way here. I'm on my way to conclude some more business and it was only a small detour to see my best friends. So it wasn't as long a drive as it would usually have been if I'd come from home."

Freya and Alexander nodded, understanding what I was saying. They knew what business I was in even though it was never discussed.

Just then the sandwiches and coffee arrived and for the next thirty minutes we chatted away, as old friends do, bringing each other up to date with what had happened in our lives since we had last seen each other. After a few minutes Freya inquired, "Everyone ready to go downstairs and have some fun? Be a darling, Alexander, and get ready for us while Hela and I finish our coffee."

Alexander dutifully unlocked the connecting door and shortly afterwards we followed him down the stairs into their private dungeon. Although they did, sometimes, invite like-minded friends to visit. There was a large room, with custom made storage lockers, in which to change if you hadn't done so before you arrived. Modesty doesn't apply considering what they and their friends got up to inside the walls of their mansion.

"Shall we change or stay as we are?" asked Freya.

"Actually, I can't be bothered," I replied. "Would you mind if we stayed as we are?"

I was still in what I was wearing for the drive down. My favourite boots with the chunky two inch heels. Not what you would expect of a domme but ideal for practical wear for my work. Tucked into them was a pair of designer denim jeans, which had cost me plenty but no making good money if you don't spend it, and a purple polo shirt.

Freya had a pair of comfortable suede shoes with a small heel, nylons and although they couldn't be seen under the dress she was wearing I knew there would be a garter belt. I also knew she wouldn't be wearing a thong. That was only for when she was in full mistress mode or when she simply wanted to show off her exquisite figure.

I'm tall. Tall enough that even in my bare feet I'm taller than the majority of men and when wearing heels not many men were taller. But whatever the height of the man none of them looked down on me. If they tried to they did so it was at their peril and they suffered for their arrogance.

I had been blessed with the lean and lithe body of an athlete and although my breasts caught the eye they weren't the bulbous monstrosities sometimes created by God or surgeons. One of my bodies greatest blessings, granted to me by my mother's genes, was I could eat as much as I wanted of whatever I wanted without adversely affecting my body one iota. Although, because of my work, I did spend more time in the gym than many professional athletes.

"Of course we can stay as we are. You don't need to dress specially. On you anything looks sensational. On others it wouldn't work. It's not what a domme wears that's important. It's her attitude and commitment. Alexander," she called, "we're ready."

Alexander had been patiently waiting just out of sight until his Mistress wanted him. Now he stepped into view, naked except for the stainless steel cage encasing a cock that was struggling in a vain attempt to break free.

Freya had him specially fitted, as a present on his last birthday, with a made-to-measure spiked cage. When you first see it the immediate impression is it's too big. Much bigger than the majority of cages. But as soon as it's locked, and the user becomes excited, the blood rushes in and the internal spikes dig into the skin.

Alexander loved his birthday present.

Because of the damage it causes Freya removes it for longer than other devices he's worn over the years, giving his penis longer relief and time to recover and repair itself. Unfortunately for Alexander, if he misbehaves and has to be punished, this doesn't happen.

He loves his cage because wearing it pleases Freya. He knows where the key is but wouldn't dream of unlocking the cage himself. Even in a completely vanilla world Freya would be the love of his life, and that was true, because before they opened up to their desires a vanilla life was what they shared.

Alexander had only taken one step into the room when she hissed, "down on your knees. How dare you enter standing without being granted permission. You will be punished for your impudence."

I knew Alexander had done it deliberately because he liked nothing better than for her to use the leather strap on him. Sometimes, however, she chose to punish him in some other way and when that happened you saw the disappointment on his face.

She waited a few seconds, the love showing in her eyes and in her smile. "You may arise now, Alexander." The words were sweet and gentle and Alexander eagerly stood waiting for what he knew would be the next instruction.

"Bend over the bench, Alexander."

He practically threw himself onto the bench, eager to accept the consequences of his deliberate impudence. Freya shackled his ankles to the bench legs, and his wrists to cuffs at the far end of the bench making him stretch his body. She buckled a belt across the back of his thighs, immobilising his legs. Alexander knew what was coming, which was why he was excited, and in reality there was no need to restrain him at all. In fact that was the case the majority of the time.

Freya left the room and returned a couple of minutes later with a young woman who looked to be in her mi-twenties. Ignoring Alexander, Freya spoke to me.

"Mistress Hela. I'd like you to meet Mistress Sylvia. She has only been under my tutelage for a short time but is showing a lot of promise. Plus she's also an emergency room doctor. A skill that may come in handy here on occasion. But hopefully not too often. I think you'll both get along well."

We exchanged pleasantries and then, turning to Alexander with leather strap in hand, Freya told him. "Today, Mistress Sylvia will be administering your punishment."

Alexander strained against his bonds, attempting to raise himself off the bench. He realised why today he had been restrained and he didn't like it.

"No! You always punish me with the strap, Freya. I don't want anyone else but you," he pleaded.

Freya was across to him in two strides. Raising her arm she lashed his ass with the strap. "What did you say? Would you like to rephrase what you just said?"

"But Fre..." He halted as she began to raise her arm. "Sorry, Mistress. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. But it's just that you are always the one to punish me. Please punish me yourself, Mistress."

"Listen to me, Alexander." She paused, a stern look on her face I couldn't ever remember seeing before. "Mistress Sylvia punishing you is me punishing you. She is doing it on my instructions. You will accept it because it's my wish. You have always accepted my will above yours for all these years. If you want to change that I will never allow you to come down those stairs again. Is that your wish?"

She turned, walked across the room, mounted the steps to her throne and sat and looked down at him.

"I love you, Alexander. Outside of here we are husband and wife but down here I am Mistress and you are my slave. We made that agreement, all those years ago, when we realised that you were a submissive and I was a dominant. In this place my will is paramount. But you can change that at any time. If you do not wish to continue as my slave then you can return up the stairs back to the house where we will continue as the happily married couple we are. But if you make that decision I will never allow you to return. This place will be forbidden to you forever."

Alexander sank his head, staring at the floor, his mind in turmoil but he knew, Freya knew, I knew, there was only one possible decision for him. He raised his head and looked at Freya and smiled. She smiled back at him because she knew exactly what he was going to say.

"I never want to be separated from you. You are the love of my life...Mistress." The sincerity in his voice was clear to everyone.

Freya rose, walked across to Mistress Sylvia, and handed her the strap.

"Firm grip on the strap, lay the strap on his ass, swing your arm back so the strap falls down behind you, and then strike down in one swift, smooth, movement. It's important that you carry through on the strike for maximum effect. Hear the crack of contact between strap and skin. It's something you can't explain. You have to experience it yourself."

Sylvia took the strap, weighing it in her hand.

"Swing the strap," Freya told her. "Feel the balance. Position yourself, one foot in front of the other, about a foot apart, slightly side on, and far enough away so that the tip of the strap reaches the far side of the bench. Don't worry about hurting Alexander. He wants the pain. Without the pain he feels no pleasure. If you don't beat him hard enough he will beg you to strike him harder. Over the years I've never reached his limit with the strap."

Sylvia stood as Freya had instructed. Tentatively swinging the strap. Testing her arm.

Freya walked to the top of the table, bent down so that her head was level with Alexander's. "Thank you, Darling." She kissed him softly. She stood but remained by him, nodding to Sylvia, who swung the strap. The crack reverberated around the room.

"Well done, Mistress Sylvia," she commented, stroking his shoulder. "Count for me, Alexander. Good and clear."

"One" said Alexander.

"One what, Alexander?" inquired Freya.

"One, thank you, Mistress," Alexander replied, apologetically.

"Good boy, Alexander. I love you, Darling."

*****

Listening to Freya tell Alexander she loved him, and knowing how much she really did love him, reminded me of when she told me about him asking her to marry him. She has told me the story many times because it means so much to her and I always enjoy hearing it.

Apparently they had been relaxing, after enjoying some fun time, when Alexander took his opportunity. He suddenly told Freya he loved her, as he had many times before, but this time with a different tone to his voice.

"I know you do, and I love you, Alexander."

Then he told her that he wanted them to be with each other. To be together.

She had replied, "We are together, Alexander. Barely a day goes by without us seeing each other. I know that during the week it's difficult sometimes but we have the weekends. In the twelve months since we first met there's hardly been a weekend when we haven't been together."

Then he'd told her that he didn't mean be with each other in that way. He meant as in permanently together. As in married.

Freya had smiled and said, "Well, that's not the conversation we usually have afterwards," as she turned on her side to face him, propping herself up on the pillow with her elbow.

"I've been thinking about it for some time. Screwing up my courage to ask." Alexander had told her, biting his lip, with uncertainty in his eyes.

Stifling her laughter, Freya had inquired, "Why now?"

Alexander had cleared his throat and told her that he had decided that if he didn't do it right then he might never have the courage again. He had cleared his throat, and said, "Freya, will you please marry me?"

She had replied, "On your knees, Alexander."

He had hesitated.

Freya had slid out of bed and sat in a nearby armchair. Then in a firm voice she had told him again she wanted him on his knees. That if he was going to ask he would have to do it properly.

Alexander had bent on one knee, in the customary pose expected of the man when making a proposal, and then started to say, "My darling Fre -."

Freya had cut him off. "I mean with both knees on the floor, and hands behind your back."

Alexander had looked at her, and she had told me she could almost see the cogs moving in his mind, then he had sunk onto the carpet, both knees together, hands clasped, gazing up at her.

It confirmed what Freya had thought. Alexander was submissive, and she loved him even more because of it.

That's when she told him, "Ask me again, Alexander."

Freya told me that he must have had a prepared speech because he came out with it almost in one breath.

"My darling Freya, would you please do me the honour of becoming my wife. I know that I'm approaching fifty and nearly twenty years older than you, but I do love you. We certainly won't have any financial worries, and I get lonely in this big house on my own."

She decided to have a little more fun before giving him her answer. "So you want me to marry you so that it will be more convenient for you and --."

Alexander had almost exploded with worry when he thought she was going to say no.

"No," said Alexander vehemently. "That's not it at all. I only meant --."

"I'm joking, my Darling. Of course I'll marry you. I thought you were never going to ask. I was beginning to think I was going to have to pop the question."

Every time she told me the story we both broke down in giggles.

*****

The sound of the strap striking skin brought me swiftly back to the present.

We watched as the strap rose and fell, time after time, leaving the stripes of dominance and pleasure across Alexander's body. Throughout it all he kept counting as Sylvia kept going. At twenty you could see the quite visible perspiration on her face. Approaching thirty her arm began to falter and she was letting her arm hang by her side for several seconds before striking again.

"Just two more, Mistress Sylvia," said Freya. "At thirty you may rest."

After her exertions Sylvia had barely enough strength to assist Freya in releasing Alexander.

Freya called out, "Cathryn. I'm ready for you."

A naked sub, old enough to be my mother, hurried into sight clutching cloths and healing balm. She had the look of a homely wife and mother who liked nothing better than being in the kitchen with her baking. A pleasant looking woman but not someone who a man, or woman, would look at twice.

"Take away the pain from my love," said Freya, as she bent down to kiss Alexander's cheek while she stroked his back. "Be soft and gentle."

"May I leave, Mistress Freya, my shift at the hospital begins in an hour?" asked Mistress Sylvia politely, rubbing her left arm with her right, her exertions still showing in her body and face.

"Of course you may, Mistress Sylvia. Have you had a good day?"

"I have, Mistress. Thank you."

"Then I'll see you next time, and I'm sure you will see Mistress Hela again and have the opportunity to learn from her."

All this time, Cathryn continued to work on Alexander's back. You could see the soothing effect her touch was having as she rubbed the anaesthetic cream into his welts. Watching her made me wonder if she had been a professional masseuse at some time. Although Freya had released him from his bonds he remained laid on his stomach as Cathryn continued.

"Enough, Cathryn," said Freya. "Alexander will be fine now. You have earned a reward."

"Please may I ask what my reward will be, Mistress?" asked Cathryn respectfully, her head bowed as she looked down at her feet.

"No, you may not," said Freya, with a smile. "Replace your cloths and balm, and then come back to me."

She picked up the phone, which was connected to a number of extensions in the house. She knew Dominic would pick up the nearest one as soon as he heard them ring.

"Would you come down, Dominic." She was always so polite when addressing him, but he rarely gave her any reason for her to chastise him.

I heard his steady tread on the stairs but lost the sound as he entered the changing rooms. Shortly afterwards he appeared at the doorway and waited, patiently, for permission to enter. He looked somewhat incongruous in his surroundings. Tall and straight, not a hair of his white locks out of place, and his neatly trimmed moustache sitting atop his stiff upper lip. Hanging between his legs was his impressive appendage, always ready to carry out the wishes of his Mistress. I knew from seeing him in action on previous occasions that his erection wasn't much longer than when he was flaccid. But with his length it didn't need to be.

Freya raised her hand and, with a curled finger, gave him permission to enter.

"Cathryn has earned a reward, Dominic. See to it please."

Cathryn immediately had a beaming smile. You could tell from her reaction that she was overjoyed with the reward her Mistress had given her. She dropped to her knees and took Dominic in her mouth. Or tried to. Despite opening her mouth as wide as she could she only managed the head and slightly more. One of her dainty hands held him whilst the other fondled his sac. It didn't take much for him to rise to his full state of readiness, and Cathryn lay down on her back, pulling her legs apart, and exposing herself fully. Her sex glistened, eagerly awaiting and anticipating what was going to happen, and Dominic sank to his knees. Although Freya had granted Cathryn this reward in the past, her cunt was not fully accustomed to Dominic, and he inserted himself gently not wanting to spoil her reward by hurting her.

Cathryn held herself at the back of her knees, pulling her legs upwards and apart. He began with long, slow strokes, gradually building up the tempo, and with each stroke penetrated further until he was fully buried within her. Her breathing increased and as she approached orgasm she looked at her Mistress. Freya shook her head, denying the request in Cathryn's eyes. She began to raise her ass from the mat, trying to thrust herself onto Dominic, looking once again at Freya and once again was denied. Dominic looked towards his Mistress.

Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers