Hela ... is - Ch. 01 - Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers

"No, Dominic. You may not come. Satisfy Cathryn but if you come you will be locked in chastity immediately and indefinitely. This is for Cathryn's enjoyment, not yours."

Freya stood watching and as the intensity in Cathryn's body increased she bent down, placed her hand on her brow, and gently swept her hair back. She bent further, her lips almost touching her ear.

"Come for your Mistress, Cathryn. Come now!"

Instantly Cathryn's body shook. Her body arched and her head went back, her eyes rolling and disappearing as she lost vision and was left with only touch and sound to enjoy what was happening, plus the scent of her arousal. Her fingers twitched uncontrollably, her nipples screamed to be sucked, her heels pounded on Dominic's shoulders, and her thighs sought to crush the sides of his head. He kept the same grinding pressure as he drove all of himself into her hot, wet sex until finally her body collapsed, fully satisfied.

Dominic withdrew and waited for further instructions. Freya looked at Cathryn who had fallen into a contented sleep.

"Carry Cathryn across to one of the beds, Dominic."

He knelt and picking her up as if she were a child, carried her over to a bed, and gently laid her down.

Freya went to one of the wall cupboards, removed a blanket, and tenderly covered Cathryn. Bending over her once again to lightly kiss her brow she whispered, "sleep, my dear."

She turned to Dominic, who was standing still, waiting for her instructions. "Thank you, Dominic. You too will be rewarded later for completing your task satisfactorily. You may return to your duties."

He nodded, gave a slight bow, and strode back towards the stairs, pausing only to enter the changing room to dress himself.

Freya and I looked at each other and smiled. Then we both laughed. It had been enjoyable for us both watching Cathryn's pleasure. She went to Cathryn, checked she was sleeping soundly, and then said in a mysterious voice, "I have something I'd like you to see. Something different."

"Oh?" My ears perked up. "Really? Something different? You've got my attention now."

I followed her down a corridor until we came to a room where the door was open, which was unusual. Whether a room was being used or not the door to it was always closed. Freya flicked on the light switch and the subdued lighting came on. There was a spider's web, made of silken ropes, stretched across the room about three feet from the end wall. It was attached by cables to each wall and also to the floor and ceiling. A new addition since my last visit.

There was a metal frame in the centre of the web and in the frame hung a naked man held in place by a web of silken ropes. He was wearing a harness around his upper body, his waist and feet so, although he was suspended, there was no undue strain on his body. His arms were at right angles to his body and his feet splayed. He was wearing a black latex hood that covered his head and eyes which effectively made him blind but he could hear and speak.

"What do you think?" asked Freya, as she surveyed her possession.

"I don't know what to think." This was something I'd not seen before and I needed a few moments for it to register before I could comment or give an opinion. "How did...how did you come across him. Did he find you or you find him?"

"A friend in New York. She'd been seeing him for a few months and then his firm decided to transfer him south. He asked her if she knew anyone in this area and she recommended me."

"When does he come to see you? I assume from what you're saying he's got a fairly high position in his company."

"The company isn't important in itself but they've got offices all over the country. He's in charge of the southwest region. From his car, suits etc he's not short of money. I went to have a look at where he lives. It's only just over an hour's drive. There was another identical apartment for sale in the same block and it wasn't cheap. He's single, no family apart from relatives who don't live anywhere close, and doesn't seem to have any close friends, only acquaintances.

"I haven't seen the frame before. Did you have it made for him?" I said, my eyes sweeping over the frame. "At his expense, naturally."

"No, it came with him from New York. He had it made there to his own specifications just for himself but sometimes his domme would use it during the week with other clients although she would always ask him first if it was okay."

"It wasn't used by him during the week?"

"Apparently not. He would arrive friday evening and leave early monday morning."

"What about family and friends? Don't they want to know where he goes to? What about in an emergency?"

"He doesn't have any immediate family just distant relatives he hasn't seen for years. He has 'acquaintances' at work and via work who he would see during the week but he doesn't encourage friendships. He's almost a recluse and seems happy to enjoy his own company."

"But, as I've said, what about in an emergency?" To me this was very important with someone having such a solitary existence.

"He actually does have a friend of sorts. A sub to another domme. He's the contact he's given me for an emergency situation. There's nothing more we can do. Although we've always got Mistress Sylvia if she's here or we can always get hold of her when she's not."

"Does he just hang there all day?" It didn't seem much of an experience for him.

"Eight hours a day. He has his breakfast in a morning. A full breakfast and then empties his bowels. Then he's fixed in position. If he needs to urinate it's into that bucket you see fastened to the bottom of the frame. If he needs to defecate he presses the button on that control you see taped to his hand and he's released and allowed. Doesn't happen often though. He's usually able to hold it until the end of the eight hours. Then he gets his evening meal. Cook gives him the same as she makes for herself and the other staff. The mattress you see on the floor he provided, along with the pillow and blanket, and he sleeps on that. He gets woken in a morning but seems to have an alarm clock in his head because he's always awake."

"What torment do you apply?"

"He has a cock cage which he wears sometimes and not others. As you can see he's not wearing it at the moment and his cock is flaccid. If you look behind you, there is a tv on the wall which shows femdom movies for the entire eight hours. He likes being whipped, either on his back or his front, and doesn't have a particular favourite. Not that he's said so far. Flogger, crop, horse whip and occasionally bull whip they all seem the same to him. He does have a very high pain threshold and but he does scream a fair amount of the time. Only to be expected. Although I do think that sometimes it's just for effect. He doesn't like being gagged so we gag him at least five times each weekend, sometimes more, and he never knows when or how many times it will be. He never says anything but you can tell he's annoyed. But he comes here to be punished and once he's through the door he's mine. If he didn't want to give me control he shouldn't have come here."

"That's it? Cock cage, gag and whip? Does he prefer one of them in particular?"

"Oh no. This is his favourite. He made a stipulation this had to be used."

She held in her hand the most evil looking forked cattle prod I've ever seen. She picked up another one which she handed to me.

"I didn't know you had anything as vicious looking as these," I exclaimed. "I've seen your others. I've used them but these...and with their blood red colour they look like something you've borrowed from Satan. Where did you get these?"

"He brought them with him. I think the worst thing I could do is send him away without using them at least once every weekend. I vary it. Sometimes three or four times each, sometimes six times one day and only once the other. Sometimes I treat him to it once, or even twice, after he arrives on a friday, and sometimes not at all. I like to keep him guessing."

She laughed but I could see she was deadly serious. But one thing I was absolutely sure of was she would take care of him and see to it any harm was temporary and not permanent. That was one of the many occasions when I not only loved her as my closest friend but why I admired her so much.

"Back or front," she enquired.

"Front," I grinned.

"How did I know you'd choose the cock and balls," she said, shaking her head in mock exasperation. He straightened his posture getting ready for the onslaught.

"Has he experienced double trouble with these before."

"Not here but I don't know about New York. Answer Mistress Hela's question, Sean."

"No, Mistress. This will be the first time." His voice was clear. Dignified. Respectful and polite without ego and not seeming to be nervous. It seemed he was anticipating what was about to happen without any apparent concern.

I looked up at him, into his eyes. "Gag?"

"No thank you, Mistress."

He had only just finished speaking when Freya caught both of us by surprise when she touched his back with her prod. His body was involuntarily thrown towards me before I had chance to switch mine on and he yelled.

"I thought you knew to always expect the unexpected when with me, Sean," Freya said, as she walked around to face him. "I'm not the same as your domme in New York. You're okay with that aren't you?" It was a rhetorical question. He nodded. "Good boy. Don't worry, I'll not let anything happen to these," she said, as she reached between his legs and caressed his balls from behind.

As she moved back behind him I gave him a jolt to the inside of both his thighs while Freya followed up with his ass cheeks. We both had the prods set on the medium setting. I could have sworn I saw the slightest of smiles on his face and his cock wasn't flaccid anymore. Fully erect, above average, and in different circumstances I'm sure I would have enjoyed riding it. Freya pushed the horns of her prod into the cleft between his cheeks, his body shook, and he yelled out. As soon as she pulled out I touched his balls, one prong to each, and this time he didn't yell. He screamed.

"What do you say, slave," Freya demanded.

"Thank you, Mistress Freya," he mumbled.

She touched the back of each leg, just above the knee which caused him to react by jerking forward connecting my prod with the end of his cock. He seemed to have pulled himself under control because he didn't make a sound.

Freya laughed, although it was more of a giggle. "Aren't you going to thank Mistress Hela?"

"Thank you, Mistress Hela. Please accept my apologies for not thanking you immediately."

"I accept your apology," I said it as nonchalantly as when some prick told me I was beautiful in a vain attempt to pick me up.

I reached up and caressed his cheek. He turned his head and kissed my palm. At the same time I touched his thigh with the prod. I so loved the reaction I received. "Don't make another mistake or you will smell burning flesh next time. Your flesh." I would never be that sadistic but he didn't know. I turned so I was sideways on to him and touched his cock again. One of the prongs on the head and the other touching the shaft. Freya was working across from one shoulder to the other and then down his side until she reached his ass again. She stopped and came round next to me.

"A nipple each?" I nodded and we began tormenting his nipples. A nipple for me, a nipple for Freya. He writhed in his bonds as we tormented him, first one of us and then the other touching him making him writhe continuously as the shocks ran through his body. While I continued on his upper body and arms Freya was giving his legs and the soles of his feet her attention. Eventually the prods ran out of power. I handed my now ineffective tool to Freya who returned them to their place ready to be recharged.

"Would you like me to get the whips out, Sean?" asked Freya.

"Yes, please, Mistress." His voice was weak but there was doubt of his eagerness in answering her question.

"Maybe tomorrow. Mistress Hela and myself have something more important to do right now." With that she strode out of the room gesturing for me to follow her.

As we walked back down the corridor I quietly asked her, "What do we have to do that's more important."

"Absolutely nothing,"said Freya. "But I don't want him to get above himself and think if he asks, or if he wants something, he can have it. He has to realise who makes all the decisions while he's here. Right now he is disappointed but tomorrow morning I'll spend thirty minutes with him and a heavy leather flogger. That will make him enjoy his breakfast before he's strapped back in place."

*****

Freya rang for Dominic and he appeared within seconds. "We will be using the Maybach, Dominic." He nodded, bowed, and retreated. "We haven't had this car very long. Mercedes made some interior modifications for me which delayed delivery for several months. But it was worth waiting." Her smile told me all I needed to know as to what type of modifications she had wanted.

Apparently we were going to a new restaurant Freya had discovered a few weeks ago. With a smile, more of a smirk, she told me that the service was excellent. When I asked her why the smile she just smiled again and headed for the door. I realised it was pointless to push her further and I would just have to wait in order to discover the secret of her smile.

Alexander opened the rear doors for Freya and myself and, as we settled ourselves back into the luxurious interior, he got behind the wheel, waiting for Freya to speak.

"Drive on when you're ready, Alexander. Take your time, there is no need to rush, they'll hold my table."

It was actually a short drive to the restaurant, and as soon as we pulled up a valet rushed up to open our doors, and we entered the restaurant with Alexander a pace behind. The maitre d' fawned over Freya as if she was royalty and, as she glanced in my direction, I could see she was enjoying every moment of his obsequious behaviour. We ordered drinks while we studied the menu and Freya directed my gaze in the direction of one of the waiters.

"What do you think? Would you like to fuck him?"she inquired, a dry tone to her voice.

"You are joking!" I laughed. "How old is he? Eighteen? A high school kid doing this part time? What's the expression? Cradle snatching?"

"He's twenty-two with such a lovely baby face." She leaned across the table towards me and said quietly and in a conspiratorial voice, "and with a "not so baby" appendage to go with it."

"Are you sure he's twenty-two? He doesn't look anywhere near that to me." I couldn't keep the doubt from my voice even though I knew Freya didn't usually joke about something like this. I knew for certain she had never, would never, seek to laugh at my expense in public. Not even if only Alexander was present. Although we had had a few giggles in private or when the two of us visited a club, vanilla or otherwise, together.

"I came across him a few weeks ago when I discovered this place," Freya explained, "and he's just in the early stages of training. Apart from his endowment he also has demonstrated very good stamina. You expect boys his age to be like that but he's excellent. Also his tolerance to pain is much better than most younger men."

"I take it that you are personally teaching him on a one-to-one basis? Providing him with a special curriculum?" I looked at her, with a broad smile, knowing very well what her answer would be. She loved exerting her will over any submissive, male or female. She had a natural charisma that made men and women want to be submissive to her. An aura that held them in her spell and they would allow her to do anything to them and they, in turn, would do anything for her.

Freya really laughed this time. "I thought it essential that he be taught by an 'expert'. He's had experience in both his orifices and I've enjoyed his presence in one of mine. I've excited his cock and he's ejaculated on my tits before licking them clean but he hasn't, of course, come in my mouth and never will. I limit the penetration and it's only been for my enjoyment. I've never allowed him to come in me whilst I've been fucking him. I always ride him, naturally. A true domme will never allow the sun on top of her. He isn't in a cage but he is aware of the rules, which he's only broken once and suffered the consequences. He suffers whenever I want, and in any manner I choose, and he is coming along very well."

"He does have a certain appeal, and if what you say about his attributes are true..."

"Would you like to assess him?" inquired Freya. "I'm serious. He's quite raw but you will have an enjoyable time."

I thought about it - for about two seconds - then nodded my agreement. He had been stood watching us all the time, obviously knowing we were discussing him. Freya turned, only a slight inclination of her head was needed, and he approached our table.

"Good evening, Adam." The friendliness in her voice was obvious to everyone.

"Good evening, Mistress Freya," he responded. "Can I get you anything?" I could see he was desperate to drop to his knees before Freya but he knew he couldn't in the restaurant, at least not without permission.

"Say hello to Mistress Hela,"

"Good evening, Mistress Hela. May I be of assistance in any way?" His arms hung loosely by his sides and his hands struggled to find something to do.

He meant in his position as a waiter, but my mind was already looking at him from another viewpoint. I chuckled inwardly as I envisioned what would be happening later that evening.

"Not at the moment, Adam, but I will accept your worship." As I said this I extended my hand. Without hesitation, or embarrassment, he bent to hold it and gently placed a kiss on the back.

"Thank you, Adam," I said, politely but letting him know what his position was even though we were in public.

"What time do you finish?" asked Freya, her tone gentle and inquiring.

"In an hour, Mistress," he said, with a puzzled look.

"My car is in the parking lot. At the end of your shift wait by it until Alexander comes to collect you." Her tone was quiet but left him in no doubt it was a command, not a request.

With an almost imperceptible gesture she dismissed him.

Our waiter materialised and for over an hour we had some of the best food I've ever eaten and I complimented Freya on her choice of restaurant. Alexander left to collect the car, and Adam, whilst Freya and I waited outside the restaurant doors, enjoying the cool evening air. Alexander drew up, emerged, and opened our doors to reveal the boy on his hands and knees. We sat, continuing our conversation, ignoring him completely.

Eventually, in mid-sentence and without looking down at him, Freya uttered the one word he had been waiting for - strip - then carried on our conversation without acknowledging the command she had just given. He immediately removed his clothing, difficult when you are in the position he was in, and placed them neatly in the storage compartment between Freya and myself. She fastened the collar, having removed it from the compartment, around his neck clipping the chain into place. Ignoring him from then on, we continued talking until Alexander pulled up in front of the house. Freya exited the car, chain in hand, with him crawling behind her.

"You may stand, Adam."

The first words she had spoken to him since the order to strip. She led the way, stiletto heels ringing on the paving, with him dutifully following, head down and hands clasped behind his back.

Dominic opened the door long before we got there and Freya entered the hallway without breaking stride. She dropped the leash and Adam immediately knelt on the lush red carpet. Dominic removed her coat, I hadn't worn one, and we walked towards the main living room. Adam remained where he was, kneeling, with his eyes firmly fixed downwards.

Emirus
Emirus
90 Followers