Held Accountable Pt. 01

Story Info
A corporate lawyer crosses her bosses.
9.8k words
4.61
20.3k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Miranda Reston slid her head down the man's naked, sweat-covered chest, flicked out her tongue and lapped the final drop of semen dangling from the tip of her lover's now deflated cock.

"God, I love fucking this guy," she thought to herself, as she slid back up and kissed the young man passionately on the mouth. After two days of fucking in the hotel room, Miranda still wanted one more hard pounding before she had to pack up and leave.

"C'mon, Nick, just one more. And make it good, because it's got to hold me a whole month," she purred, a wicked smile on her face.

"Damn, Miranda, you're gonna wear my dick out, at this rate," Nick said, looking at the stunning blonde lying next to him in the bed. She was fifteen years older than he was, but she was without doubt the hottest woman he had ever fucked.

"Tell ya what," he said, rising to his knees on the bed. "Stick that sweet little ass of yours up in the air and I'll give you a fucking that will last us both for a month. The 42 year-old petite blonde pulled her slender legs up under her, arched her rounded ass in the air and wiggled it, temptingly. Within seconds she could feel the engorged head of the younger man's rigid member pushing hard against her swollen, tender vaginal lips. Sure, she was sore, but even that wasn't going to stop her from this last reaming. Within minutes, Nick was deep inside her, pounding against her from behind, his hips furiously slapping against her taut ass cheeks. And she was in heaven - for now.

An hour later, Miranda stood alone in the hotel room, packing up the last of her belongings before checking out and heading home to her husband and family. For the last fourteen months, she had been meeting Nick at the hotel and spending two blissful days a month locked in the hottest sex she had ever had in her life. And best of all, she didn't feel guilty about her extended affair. She was only glad that her husband, Stan, had been so gullible. As far as Stan knew, she was at a lawyer's convention, obligated by her job to attend once a month. He could be such a simpleton, at times, she thought.

After twenty years of marriage to Stan, Miranda was truly bored. Sure, she loved her husband, she told herself over and over. Only, there was something missing in their marriage and in her life and she was determined to fill the void. Missed opportunities from years past, or perhaps she was just feeling sexier as she grew older. Maybe it was her form of a midlife crisis. Miranda didn't know what it was, but she did know she had to do something about it.

So, fourteen months ago, Miranda Reston went online and soon discovered an absolute dream of a man, capable of shattering years of boredom. She found an attractive, young, married man who seemed to stir all of the old sexual feelings that had somehow gone dormant in her marriage. Nick was perfect. He was affluent, attractive, married, had a big cock and best of all, he was from out of town. He was looking for no-strings-attached sex and so was she. He flew into town once a month for their weekend hotel rendezvous and then disappeared. It was truly perfect.

Not that finding a sexual partner would have been difficult for Miranda. She was beautiful, by anyone's standard. She had always been beautiful. As a young woman just out of college, she worked in one of the exclusive clubs of a popular men's magazine for a year. She loved the attention, the skimpy costumes and, of course, the big tips she received. The beautiful blonde had the perfect body for it.

She was petite, barely 5 foot tall with a slim waist, round hips, and as she had all throughout her life, Miranda had large breasts. She was so tiny that her large breasts looked freakishly out of proportion to the rest of her body. She could have grown up self-conscious and ashamed at all the looks and stares her large chest got. But she didn't. She rather enjoyed the attention. So, it was no wonder that Miranda's popularity as a cocktail hostess at the club was enormous. She was gorgeous then and still was today, twenty years later.

In life, she had a knack for getting what she wanted. Her good looks, seductive smile and large breasts opened lots of doors. And she had always enjoyed using her beauty. Men just seem to fall all over themselves to be near her. After college, she met Stan, Mr. Right. She got married, finished law school, got a serious job as a lawyer, and had two kids, her twin girls. She quickly settled into a steady, predictable life as wife, mother, and successful lawyer. Miranda's husband, Stan, often joked about her being a great "trophy wife." Miranda heard that often enough from Stan, his golf buddies, and even from the men at the DeLuca Property Development firm where Miranda worked as the company's lawyer. She had gotten used to it and was flattered by the attention, but sometimes things got a little out of hand at work.

Miranda liked the company she worked for and truly enjoyed being the company's primary lawyer for the Construction and Development Division for 17 years. Unfortunately, several incidents of sexual harassment hurt her position with the firm. Five years earlier, she had filed a civil lawsuit for harassment against the executives of the company, but settled out of court and things in the office got better. One of the owners of the construction firm, Rex Cantore, and another owner in the parent company, Dave DeLuca, had come on to her rather aggressively. They even tried to threaten her if she didn't have sex with them. In the law suit settlement, it all came out as playful office banter, but Miranda knew it was for real. But that was in the past and it was all settled by a large sum of money and a promise not to have it happen again. So, she stayed on as the company lawyer, in a way, to spite them. Let them try and fire me, she mused. She confidently knew that they knew she wasn't afraid to go toe to toe with them.

And now, for the last fourteen months, Miranda Reston was content. For one weekend a month, she was catching up on all the hot sex that seemed to have passed her by in life. Her life was great and she loved every minute of it.

Chapter Two

It was Monday and this Monday back at the office was just like every other Monday following her weekend fuckfest with Nick. All day long she kept a huge smile on her face and her body tingled endlessly from the countless orgasms she had over the last two days. She was always a little sore and moved rather gingerly around the office for a few days after her weekends with Nick. Her ravaged cunt was always very tender from the two days of prolonged, perpetual fucking. But she wouldn't have traded it for anything.

At 5 p.m. Miranda prepared to finish for the day and go home. She had worked her way to the bottom of the large stack of things piled in the in-box on her desk. "Ah, finally, the last one," she sighed with joy, and she grabbed the last item in the pile, a typical Inter-Office manila envelope. "More environmental impact statements," she thought to herself, since that's what usually filled folders of this sort on her desk.

"Aaaaaaahhhh!!" she gasped, as the contents spilled onto her desktop. Glossy color photographs, five or six of them, tumbled out of the file. The pictures were of her and Nick! One photo was of them going into the hotel room together, another of her kissing Nick in the room and still several others of them naked in bed having sex. The pictures were apparently taken through the glass sliding door from a nearby balcony. And finally, a hand scrawled note tumbled from the envelope.

"Tomorrow night. 7 p.m. Parking lot at 23rd and Central. Be there or you'll be sorry."

There was no name or signature on the note, only the time, the place and the threat.

"Shit!" Miranda thought to herself. Who was doing this to her? It was in a company envelope. Was it someone she knew? Suddenly, all of the warm, glorious feelings from the last two days drained from her body. She sat at her desk, shaking with fear and rage.

Tuesday night came quickly and Miranda sat in her car at the designated location. She tried to think. Her body trembled with nervous anticipation as the clock in her car glowed 7:00 pm. She had no idea how she was going to deal with this. Who was it? Did they want money? How much could she afford to pay? All these things ran through her mind when suddenly, a battered white van with tinted black windows pulled up next to her car. Miranda got out, walked to the van and pulled the passenger door open.

Her heart sank. Sitting behind the van's steering wheel was "Skeevy." His real name was Steve, but everyone at the office called him "Skeevy," including Miranda.

"Hop in," Steve said, a leering grin on his face. Reluctantly, Miranda crawled into the dilapidated van and instantly the vehicle sped away.

"Goddammit, Skeevy, I want those pictures!!!!" Miranda screeched.

"Whoaaa! Who?" the young man said, an indignant sneer on his face.

Miranda knew all about Skeevy. He was a juvenile delinquent type who got an office boy job at the property development company because his father was some local big shot and a friend of Rex Cantore, one of the company owners. The company, DeLuca Property Development, had a dark background with alleged mob connections, but Miranda tried to ignore all of that. Once, she had even been forced to represent Skeevy in court two years ago at Rex's request. He was up on an assault charge, and she got him off. Now in his mid-twenties, Steve was certainly not someone she ever spoke to at the office. And she knew that everyone in the office disliked and distrusted "Skeevy". Suspicions for several office thefts had pointed in his direction but went unproven. He was certainly not someone to be trusted about anything. His greasy hair and pockmarked face only added to his demeanor as someone to stay away from.

"Who?" he said again, following Miranda's silence.

"Steve," she said, contritely. "Sorry."

"That's better," the young man said. "Now, here's what's gonna happen. We're gonna park in a minute and you're gonna give me and my friends here some of that sweet pussy of yours. And that'll be the last anyone'll ever see of them pictures."

"Huh?" Miranda said, confused, but now sensing that there were others in the van with them. She spun in the seat only to see two more young men sitting on a tattered mattress on the floor of the empty van.

"Steve," she began to plead. "I can't do that. Please, just give me the negatives of the pictures and let me go."

"No can do, babe," Skeevy said, slowing the van as he pulled into an abandoned parking lot. "They're digital pictures. Besides, what's it gonna hurt? Just this one time and then I keep my mouth shut. Besides, it not like you're a virgin or somethin'."

The van was now parked in the darken lot, many miles outside of town. Miranda sat quietly and thought about what options she had. Her legal mind spun through the situation. After a few minutes, she muttered softly.

"Okay," she said. "But this ends it. Pull this again or tell anyone and I'm willing to go to the police. Affair or not!" She was bluffing about going to the police and would have done anything rather than have her husband and her daughters find out about Nick. But this was the only card she held.

"Fair enough. This ends it. You give that hot cunt up to me and my two boys here, and that's that. The photos disappear," Skeevy said with a smile that was supposed to be charming, but Miranda read a strong sense of arrogance and superiority in his looks.

"Just crawl in the back and strip. Let's see if that little body is really as hot as it looks," the young man added.

Miranda spun around and moved into the back of the van, closely followed by Skeevy. She got down onto the mattress and unbuttoned her blouse. It was pitch dark in the van so she ignored the two other young men in the van and hurried to get this nightmare over with as quickly as possible. She quickly removed her skirt and pulled off her panties. Suddenly, the overhead light in the van's dome clicked on and Miranda made a futile attempt to cover herself.

"No, no, no!" Skeevy whined. "You don't have ta' hide nuthin' here. We're all friends, ain't we fellas?"

"Yeah," replied the other two young men, giggling.

The petite blonde glanced quickly at the two young men. Like Steve, they were young, unkempt, and looked more than a little seedy. She quickly looked away and back to Steve.

"Okay, let's get this over with," she said in as lawyerlike a manner as she could muster.

"Well, first 'ya need 'ta get that bra off and we'll have at those hot tits," Steve said.

Miranda complied and as soon as her lacy bra fell away and her luscious breasts appeared in the dim light. The van was instantly filled with whoops and shouts from the boys. Suddenly they were on top of her in a feeding frenzy. Their mouths eagerly clamped onto her nipples, their hands clumsily squeezing her breasts and probing between her legs.

"Owwwww!" Miranda yelped. "Damnit, that hurts. Just take it easy boys!"

Miranda lay back on the mattress as one boy continued to suck wildly on her tits and another tore madly at his clothes before finally working his naked body between her legs. She thought about resisting and making this as difficult as possible. But she realized that it would be far better to be pliant and get this done quickly.

She had little to worry about on that account. In less that a minute of frenzied pumping between her legs, Miranda could feel the young man's hot juices squirt into her pussy. Miranda was sure about one thing. None of the young men knew anything about fucking. Oafish and clumsy at best and this was probably one of only two or three times that they had ever fucked in their lives, she thought to herself. Well, if the first one came that quickly, she thought to herself, maybe she could finish off the second one as easily.

She rolled over on her side, plunged her mouth onto the second boy's erection and began sucking as hard and as fast as she could. She wanted this over and fast. Suddenly she saw a bright flash. And then another! She lifted her head from the young man's lap to see "Skeevy" standing above her with a phone in his hand, the camera flash popping away.

"I just need these for protection," he said with a smile. "I've seen you in the courtroom. I don't want you going back and hollering rape against us. These will just be my secret proof that this is all consensual."

"I see," Miranda said, a note of resignation in her voice. There was nothing she could do. "But nobody, and I mean nobody sees them. Got it!!"

"Not if you play fair," Steve said.

Miranda nodded and dropped her mouth back onto the reclining boy's erection. After another minute of furious sucking, Miranda gave up and climbed on top of the young man, straddling his hips. She quickly grabbed his stiff cock and pushed it inside her slippery hole. Frantically, she began pumping back and forth, trying desperately to get him to come. Another flash, she noted, and yet another. But she had no choice. Just ignore it and get this over and done, she said to herself. Within seconds of her furious grinding and thrusting, she could hear the young man's groans. She forced her pelvic bone down as hard as she could against his, now feeling his body tense and then a release of hot flow inside her.

"Two down," she thought to herself. "One to go."

She quickly dismounted the supine young man, rolled over on her back and spread her legs to Steve. "All right, let's go," she said, her voice and body devoid of any emotion.

"Oh, no. Not like that. On your knees. I'm gonna fuck you like the hot little bitch that you are. Doggie style." Steve said. "First you need to suck on Warren a bit."

Warren was the first of the young men that Miranda fucked. She was now on her hands and knees, and she opened wide as the flaccid, slime coved prick slipped into her mouth. She slowly began sucking and in no time could feel the young man's revived erection filling her mouth.

"That's what I wanted to see," she heard Steve say and could feel him moving in behind her. "Just look at this hot, blonde bitch, boys."

While still sucking hard on Warren's cock, Miranda tilted her ass upwards to give Steve easy access to her dripping slit. That was all it took. She could feel him slide into her and within seconds he was wildly pounding against her backside, his tiny cock pistoning in and out.

Steve's thrusts grew harder and harder from behind, smashing Miranda's face deeper and deeper into Warren's crotch. His stiff cock slid deeper into her throat as she tried desperately to get him to cum. Then it would be over. Then this would all be behind her, she thought. Steve was nearing his orgasm, Miranda could tell. He began to grunt and thrash behind her. Warren's cock jabbed into her mouth and was ready to explode as she could feel his hips tightening up. Then suddenly, more flashes from the camera as Warren pulled out of her mouth and shot hot streams of semen all over her face. More flashes from the camera registered in her mind as she felt Steve release his load inside her.

"Finally," she thought. "It's over."

Chapter Three

Five days had passed since that horrible night with "Skeevy" and his friends in the van. Miranda was just beginning to relax, glad that her nightmare was over. She hadn't seen "Skeevy" around the office and was so much the happier for it. So it was no wonder that just before 5 p.m. as she prepared to go home, her heart fell as the young man sidled into her office.

"Hi, Babe," Steve said, a sneer on his face. "Hope you've recovered from the other night. I know I pack quite a wallop. Oh, yeah, I thought you'd like to see these."

He flipped a handful of printed digital pictures onto her desk. "Damn," she thought to herself, a terrible knot of fear beginning to tense in her stomach.

"Oh," Steve said. "I really like this one, me in your cunt and cum running all down your pretty face. But, see, my real favorite is this one." He pointed to a photo of Miranda straddling the second young man, her slim hips impaled onto his cock. "See," Steve continued, "the reason I really like this one is that the guy there, Peety, is only fifteen years old. You're fucking a minor, sweetheart, and you're going to jail."

Miranda looked at the photo in stunned disbelief. Yes, the guy looked young, but fifteen and a minor? She fell back into her chair, all the energy in her legs gone, her color was now a pale white, as all the blood drained from her face.

Steve smiled back at her, a smug look of victory on his face. He knew Peety was really nineteen years old, but Miranda didn't know that. And that's all that mattered. Peety would look like he was fifteen for the rest of his life. Steve had her right where he wanted her.

"So, here's your choice - you can go to jail or you can be at this hotel room tonight at 8 p.m. And dress sexy. I mean really hot," he said and tossed a scrap of paper on her desk, with the hotel name and room number scrawled on it.

Later that night, as Miranda sat in her car in the lower lever of the hotel parking deck and as she changed her clothes, she started to cry. But she knew that wouldn't help. She told her husband, Stan, that she had to go to a defendant's rights workshop tonight, stuffed some clothes into a large handbag, and drove to the hotel. She changed clothes in the car, putting on the sexiest clothes she could find, clothes that she bought just for her lover, Nick. As she sat naked in the car tugging on a tiny black g-string, she dove down to the bottom of the seat as a car slowly drove past in the parking deck. The headlights of the car washed across her tear stained face and then faded.

Her hands trembled as she fastened the black lace bra that Nick had bought her, an expensive underwire job that literally pushed her massive tits up and out like never before. She never wore it, except with Nick, but it was the only really sexy thing she could find in her mad scramble to get out of the house before the twins saw her. It would definitely not do for two curious eighteen year old girls to see her carrying around sexy, lace underwear and heading out the door. A tight, body hugging, red dress with a very low neckline revealed far more of her breasts that she would have liked, but again, it was the first thing she grabbed. With the five-inch heels and the black stockings, Miranda was sure she would be arrested in the hotel for prostitution. Then she stopped and almost laughed out loud. Wouldn't that have been just perfect? Being arrested for prostitution would have been the perfect irony out of all of this.