Held Accountable Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the office, the morning was worse than she could ever have imagined. She was sure she couldn't feel any more humiliated. But she was wrong. Rex Cantore walked into her office as she sat at her desk trying to concentrate on her work and her upcoming court appearance.

"You look nice and hot today, Miranda. Just the way I like it. Remember you've got the zoning and environmental impact deposition with the city government men at three this afternoon," Rex said, looming over her desk.

"I know," Miranda said quietly. "Can I please go change clothes before the meeting?"

"Oh, Hell No!" Rex bellowed. "They get to see you too. It's good for business. Oh, that reminds me. Stand up," he commanded. "Come over here."

Miranda reluctantly obeyed and walked around the desk.

"Spread your legs," he ordered. Rex reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver orb about the size of a golf ball. A thin, black cord hung from the orb like a tail.

"Spread your legs," he barked. "Take those off." Miranda obeyed and pulled off the pink lace panties. Before she could utter a word of protest, Rex had forced the silver orb between her legs and pushed it deep into her cunt.

"Ahhh" she gasped as the cold plastic ball slid inside her.

"Turn around and bend over," he demanded. Miranda looked over her should and saw him pull out another orb, this one slightly smaller from the other pocket.

He took a small jar from his pocket and Miranda turned around to see Rex smearing the ball with a greasy lubricant. She saw his arm move and instantly felt him pressing on her backside, pushing against her tight anus.

"Noooooooooooo!" she screamed, clenching her sphincter muscles to keep out the cold plastic probe. "NOT THERE!!"

"Relax, Goddammit!" he shouted.

Before Miranda knew what was happening, she felt the second orb force its way past the tight ring of her asshole and wedge tightly into her rectum.

"Ooooooooooo," she shrieked.

She looked down between her legs and saw the two dangling cords between her legs. One was coming out of her cunt and the other out of her asshole.

"The cords. They are the antennae," Rex said. "And this is the remote. I control them," he said smugly, holding up a small device. "These vibrators are designed to fit into a gal's hot spots. Really suppose to get you going. And I can control them up to three city blocks away. Pretty good, huh?"

He smiled and started to leave, then stopped and turned. "This thing even has a Super mode. They say it'll make you come in ten seconds. But for now, we'll just start you out easy, at beginner level." His smile broke into a huge grin and he walked out.

Miranda sat back down at her desk waiting for something to happen, for the vibrators to be turned on. But it didn't. Nothing happened. Five minutes passed. Then ten. Obviously Rex had been distracted by other business and forgot about me, Miranda thought, with a sigh of relief. She glanced at the pink lace panties on the desk and started back to work, poring over the papers she would need for the afternoon's deposition.

She was deep in the work, when she first felt it. It began as a small tingling inside her pussy. It was the ball, vibrating, and humming deep inside her. Then she felt the second one begin to vibrate, the one lodged deep in her ass. After a few minutes, the intensity increased and it felt like the balls were now actually touching each other.

Miranda couldn't stand it. The dampness between her legs had increased and she looked down to see her pussy lips glistening, drenched with excitement. She could see the light tufts of blonde hair covering her crotch soaked and matted with her juices.

"O God!" she moaned quietly as she felt the speed of the balls bump up another notch. She wriggled her ass down hard into her leather chair, hoping that the pressure would offer some relief. Another minute passed and Miranda knew that any moment she was going to explode with a massive orgasm. She grabbed the arms of the chair and began pumping and grinding her ass against the seat, propelling herself to a climax. "Almost there! Almost there," she thought. "Only a few more seconds!"

Then suddenly the whirring balls stopped and the only sound Miranda heard was her own panting. Then her office door flew open and Rex stuck his head in.

"You come when we want you to come. Not when YOU want to, remember?" he said, a huge smile across his face and he was gone, slamming the door closed. "God, I love this," she could hear him saying as he walked away.

The afternoon had come and the deposition meeting to discover the city environmental and safety concerns of the planned building construction was halfway over. She had put her jacket on and managed to maintain some semblance of professionalism. Miranda had asked and answered all of the right questions and felt confident in what she was doing. But she knew the city would never approve this construction project. The environmental issues were huge and the company had really done a poor job planning on this one, cut too many corners. So Miranda held little hope that the three men from the city would sign off on the project.

She was laying out the company perspective and pacing the room when the unthinkable happened. The balls began to vibrate. First slowly, then faster and faster. The vibrations were driving her crazy. She tried to ignore them but soon realized that she had actually stopped speaking and was rubbing up against the edge of the conference table. She was humping a table in front of the city officials during a deposition! She tried to recover, tried to apologize.

The company owner, Dave DeLuca was sitting in on the meeting for the company. Miranda was a little confused when he spoke up. It was only her place to speak for the company during deposition meetings.

"Miranda," Dave said. "Why don't you take your jacket off and relax. You seem tense."

Miranda stood motionless, a confused look on her face. "Do it!" snapped Dave. Miranda slowly removed her jacket, revealing to the three visitors her huge breasts through the sheer fabric of the flimsy blouse. "See? That's much better. Now unbutton your blouse," Dave ordered. Perplexed and humiliated, Miranda complied and soon the sheer blouse stood open, her massive breasts totally exposed, pressed outward by the pink demi bra.

Dave removed his silk necktie and walked over to Miranda. "Now, hold out your hands."

Stunned at the request, Miranda did as Dave ordered and in a moment found her hands tied together with one end of Dave's necktie. He pulled her over to the table and pushed her forward. Her large naked tits were now pressed flat against the table and her ass was sticking up in the air. Dave quickly tied the other end of the necktie to a table leg on the other side. Miranda was now firmly pinioned down on the table.

She felt Dave behind her, pulling the tiny mini skirt and bunching it around her waist. He pulled the fimsly lace panties down and heard a rip. The lace was now just a shredded pile on the floor. She felt a tug deep within her and the silver ball lodged in her asshole popped out. Then another tug and the orb in her cunt slipped free.

"Gentlemen, she's all yours," Miranda heard Dave say. "And we certainly hope you'll see fit to approve our new construction project for the city."

With that, Dave DeLuca smiled and walked out, closing the heavy conference room door behind him.

Miranda tried to turn and look at the city officials. "I'm so sorry," she gasped, aware that her asshole and wet pussy was in full view. "They're blackmailing me to do this! You have to help me."

The tallest man, whom Miranda had seen before at city proceedings, was older and quite distinguished looking. He laughed deeply. She knew this man. He had been a private attorney until hired by the city.

"Blackmail, huh? That's serious. Well, we can help you, honey!" he said.

Miranda heard him unzipped his fly and saw a long, thick cock dangling in front of her face.

"We can help her, guys. Can't we," he added as laughter erupted.

Miranda groaned softly as she heard another man walk behind her, his hand sliding along her firm, exposed ass.

"Nooooooo! Stop!! Please," she wailed.

Her tender asshole and cunt had been stretched by the vibrating orbs and was still slippery from the lubricant used. But she was in no way prepared for what was about to happen. One of the men roughly rubbed her wet cunt, more hands groped her body and then one of the men thrust his rigid cock deep into her slit!

"NAAhhhhh!!" Miranda cried, wiggling as best she could to fight him off. " Please stop!"

His thrusts continued as she tried to escape. His hand, or someone's hand, found her clit. Though she kept trying to protest, despite herself, she was moving slowly, grinding hard against the hand.

"Oh, you like it now," said one of the men. As much as she fought against it, she couldn't hold back. Her pent-up orgasm suddenly burst forth as the hand rubbed her swollen clit teasingly. The man suddenly pulled his cock all the way out and savagely slammed it back into her cunt again. He drove deep into her now slippery pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh," he grunted and Miranda could feel her body surge back to meet him.

Then she felt him slamming deep into her as he came for at least a minute. His hot juice flooded her womb. She tensed her body, fighting to control herself. Then another hand grabbed her breast, and another pulled her asscheeks apart. The man was now a pumping like a madman, a frenzied rage consuming him as he pounded deep into her as fast as he could.

"Ahhhhh, ahhhh, ahhhhh," she moaned. And then it happened. She came. And came again. And again. Tears of pain and relief rolled down Miranda's cheeks, and as she sobbed another of the men stood in front of her, grabbed her hair, lifted her face and pushed a hard cock into her mouth. It seemed only a matter of seconds and she felt the molten liquid fill her throat. She choked and coughed, trying to swallow. "Good girl", he moaned. "Easy with the teeth next time, Darlin'."

"As a lawyer, do you think we should approve this project?" the older man asked, standing off to the side and rubbing his huge cock as he watched. He untied Miranda's hands and helped her stand upright. Cum was now dripping down her stocking clad legs, seeping out of her ravaged cunt. Her hair was a mess, her chest naked and exposed. She straightened her miniskirt and tried to regain her soiled dignity.

"I... I don't know," Miranda gasped, covering her large, sweat drenched breasts.

"There are lots of environmental and safety problems," he said. "The sprinklers don't seem to be up to Code, either. You don't have nearly enough in the lobby."

"But, please, help me," Miranda whispered. "You have to approve it, if I have any hope of getting out of this situation. They really are blackmailing me." She couldn't believe it. She was begging this corrupt city official for help.

"You want us to compromise public safety for you? And looks to me like you're enjoying yourself. Or at least you seemed to feel fine when you were cumming like a house on fire."

Miranda slumped, her eyes dropping to the floor, defeated.

"Okay, honey", the man grinned. "We'll consider approving the project. But first, you take care of MY sprinkler."

Miranda saw the man move toward her, his thick cock erect and waving wildly in the air as he moved. He slid behind her and before she could utter a word of protest, she felt the tiny skirt again being pushed up from behind.

"Ooooooooooooooh," she wailed, but it was too late. She felt as though she was going to be sick as this man touched her and put his hands on her exposed buttocks. The man had jammed his rigid cock deep into her tender ass. "Noooooooo," she moaned in protest, but even as the words slipped out of her lips, the man was steadily easing his stiff meat into her already greased anal opening.

"STOP!!! IT'S TOOOOO BIG! NOT THERE. I DON'T DO THAT!" she cried, but to no avail.

He slowly began pumping long and slow strokes as his massive cock sunk deep into her asshole and then slowly back out.

"Aaaaaaaa, Oooooh! OH MY GOD!!!" she soon heard and realized that the sounds came from her. Without being aware of it, she was now pushing her rounded ass back against the older man, forcing his stiff cock deeper and deeper into her rectum. She pushed back hard to meet his powerful thrusts.

The man began to sense her responding to his cock and increased the speed and power of his thrusts. Soon he was frantically pounding his meat into her backside, the violent slapping of flesh resounding through the conference room.

"C'mom slut! Give me that hot, little ass, bitch! Damn, that's tight. You really need to get more cock in your tight little ass. C'mon, move your ass, gal! You're gonna make a good little cock slut for your company."

Miranda felt the tensing of his hands on her hips, his fingers digging deep into her soft flesh. Then she felt the heat of the explosion, his hot juices filling her backside. Her moan filled the conference room as she could feel spurt after spurt of his burning cum flood deep into her ass. Slowly she could feel his massive cock slipping out of her now gaping asshole. She sighed as his prick finally popped out of her stretched backside, a tinge of disappointment in her groan. She couldn't believe how filled she was. Just then, a stream of milky cum oozed out of her stretched asshole and dripped to the floor.

"Ooooooooo'" she moaned and slumped down onto the floor. She despised and hated herself for what had just happened.

End of Part One