Held Hostage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed him to the table we'd shared earlier. Matt and David joined us. We ate in silence. When we were done, he said something to Matt in their language but Matt replied in English "I'm not doing dishes!"

Before they fought too much over it, I interjected "I'll gladly do the dishes."

David protested "But you did the meal."

"I know but I happen to like doing dishes and it'll give me something to do." I turned to Matt and added "I'm not faking. I actually do like doing dishes."

Matt snorted and looked away. David asked "You sure?"

"Absolutely."

Matt then said something in their language and got up. David followed him and they went around with the cart to pick up the dishes.

I thus went back to the kitchen and started washing and drying and putting away all the dishes. It was so relaxing to do that. When I was done and the kitchen was clean, I turned around to see David standing there, watching me. Without a word, he came to stand close to me. Very close. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment. It was as if he was looking for permission so I closed my eyes and waited only a second before I felt his lips on mine. His hands came up to cradle my face and he kissed me deeper. I put my hands on his hips without pulling or pushing, just holding. His kiss was amazing and made me weak in the knees.

We then heard Matt bark "David! Garbage out!"

David pulled away and went to take out the garbage. I took a few steps towards the door, figuring I'd go back to sit with the elder. But Matt came in and grabbed me by the hair and roughly pulled me against him. He looked into my eyes only a second before he kissed me himself. While David's kiss had been tender and seductive, Matt's was rougher and more demanding. It was also short lived. He pulled away, grabbed me by the hair again and pulled me out to go sit with the elder. Once again, it wasn't violent, just very firm. I sat down and looked down at the table. How many people had seen the kisses? How many people were judging me? Those thoughts were quickly replaced by other ones: both kisses had turned me on. I felt heat in my cheeks and all through my body. I had to calm down.

After a moment, the elder asked "You married with children?"

"No."

"No to being married or no to children?"

"Both."

"How did you know to remove the crusts?"

"I have two nephews who went through a phase of not wanting crusts."

There was silence for a while and then "Your nephews ever fight over toys?"

"Of course!"

"So what's a parent to do when both their children want the same toy?"

Was he Matt and David's father? Were they really brothers? They were so different. Although I didn't have kids, I did have parents and I saw my sister with her two boys. Going on that, I responded "Teach them to share."

"What if it's a toy that can't normally be shared?"

Wait. Was he really talking about toys and kids? I took a look at him but he was looking out at the room. The old dog! He wasn't! Would he ask me to choose? What if I didn't want to choose? What if I wanted both? I'd always fantasized about it, hadn't I?

"Then the parent teaches them to share by taking turns"

"You don't think the parent should just teach them a lesson by taking the toy away from them and playing with it himself?"

Really? Was he seriously suggesting what I thought he was suggesting? He was still looking ahead so I couldn't read his eyes. I looked at him. He was older but not ancient. He was still in relatively good shape and appealing. And I could see he was trying hard not to smile and not to face me. He wanted to see my reaction but didn't want me to see his. Sneaky! But did I dare? Oh, why not!

"He could do that... Or he could demonstrate how to share by playing with the toy himself and then giving the toy back to his kids and asking them to play nice. That way, everyone would be happy. It is after all a parent's role to teach their children to be patient and share and get along."

That got him to spin his head and look at me. Oooh, I think I might have shocked him! With a big grin on my face, I winked at him and then deliberately faced the crowd again. I bit my lip not to laugh when he adjusted his position on his chair.

There was silence for a while. Then, we saw Matt, David and three others bring in cots and blankets. The elder who had addressed the crowd earlier got back on the stage and said "I'm sorry folks but our negotiations with the government have not yet had the outcome we're looking for so you are to be our guests overnight. Please help by folding up the tables and stacking the chairs and then setting up cots for yourselves and your families."

There was some grumbling but no shouting as earlier. The man added "I really do apologize for the inconvenience but this is really important to us. If things don't get resolved tomorrow, we will share with you more information. Please, just remain calm, cooperate and you will all remain safe."

One man stood up and said "Sir? I am a lawyer and as such would like to inform you that what you're doing is against the Geneva Convention."

"I understand that. However, this isn't a war and we don't see it as a hostage taking. We see this as simply delaying your journey to help us with our cause. Now please rest assured that you will be treated well. Please, prepare for the night and get a good night's sleep."

As the crowd did as they were told, I went to get up to fold our table but the elder put his hand on my arm and said "Wait."

So I sat back down and waited. When David and Matt got to us, the three of them exchanged in their language. There was obvious shock on both David's and Matt's faces at what their father was saying. They looked at me, they looked at each other and looked at their father. I just bit my lip to not laugh or even smile. They seemed to argue for a bit but the father was firm in what he said. Matt said one more thing and then abruptly left only to come back a moment later.

"I don't trust her. She wears these."

He held up handcuffs. The father nodded. David just shook his head but didn't stop Matt who turned to me and barked "Give me your hands."

I got up, held my hands in front of me and allowed him to put the handcuffs on. He then put his hand in my hair, pulled me to him and said "One false move and you will regret it."

I simply stared back at him, saying nothing. He turned me around and pushed me ahead through the hallway next to the kitchen. We exited through the back door and I was taken to a large teepee. It had started snowing yet it wasn't really cold. That was good considering I'd totally forgotten about my fleece. The teepee wasn't far from the hall and there were five others in the field. They opened the door and led me in.

Once inside, the father pointed for them to sit on one side of the fire that had been lit. I looked around. This was bigger than I imagined and quite warm yet there was no smoke as it all exited at the top of the tent. There were pelts and blankets arranged around the fire. It looked very cozy and inviting.

The father took my face between his hands and gently kissed me on the lips. I didn't know what to do with my hands. If I raised them up, it would be like I wanted a barrier between us but if I left them down, they'd be right at his crotch. Before I could decide, he turned me around, pushed my hair to the side and started kissing my neck and shoulder. His hands first rested on my hips but then came up under my sweater. I raised my arms to give him access, leaned my head back on his shoulder and just gave in to the sensations. He caressed my stomach and my breasts through my bra. Then, he went back down, undid the top of my jeans and pushed down. I kicked off my sneakers and helped by wiggling out of my jeans once they were at my ankles. Matt came over and pulled them away. He also took my socks off.

The father put his hand in my panties and gently rubbed my mound. The other hand was teasing my nipples through my bra. I was wishing I could take it off and feel his fingers directly on my sensitive nipples but I was too busy enjoying his caresses to say anything. Besides, I figured that the fewer words said, the better.

His finger broke through the V in my vulva and I felt it on my clit. I moaned. My breathing sped up as he rubbed it. It felt so good. I hadn't had sex in ages. I had to savour this.

He stopped rubbing and took my panties off. Then he turned me to face him. He took a step back and started undressing himself. His shoulders were wide, his waist also but he was not overly fat. It was nicely distributed and I could tell there was still plenty of muscle there. But the best part was seeing him remove his pants. His penis sprung straight up, ready. He might be old but he certainly wasn't dead.

He turned to Matt and said "Take the cuffs off."

"No."

"Just long enough to remove her sweater and bra. Do it."

Matt came with the key and took the cuffs off, warning "Don't try anything." His father pushed him aside and took off my sweater and then my bra. Then, he stood behind me, pushed my arms up to Matt and allowed him to re-cuff me. He then reached under and up to cup my breasts. Matt was still standing in front of me, looking at his father's hands. Those hands caressed my breasts tenderly and played with my nipples. Now free, they grew and hardened I couldn't help it and moaned my pleasure at having my nipples played with.

Matt tried to bend down to take one in his lips but his father swatted him away and pointed for Matt to go back to the other side of the fire. As Matt moved away, I could see that his jeans were bulging. Glancing at David, I saw that his too were filled up. Dear God, let me have all three.

The father continued caressing me, setting my skin on fire. I could feel his erection on my backside. I was looking forward to having it inside me. As if reading my mind, the father pushed his cock between my legs. Though at this angle it couldn't go inside, it still created some very nice sensations. I was so turned on that I could feel some of my moisture making its way down my inner thighs.

His hand found its way to my mound again and this time, his fingers wasted no time in pushing through my lips to my sensitive bud. This was the longest foreplay I'd had in a long time and I was really enjoying it. He rubbed me and then plunged his fingers into my core. I moaned loudly. God, he was good!

He played with me for a while, making me moan in pleasure. He then let go and went to sit on a kind of bench covered in skins. He then said "Come, sit on me."

He put his legs together. I approached to try to straddle him face to face but he stopped me and gently turned me around. I put my legs on each side of his and I straddled them, now facing David and Matt. As he held his cock straight, I lowered myself upon it slowly, oh-so-deliciously slowly, feeling each and every millimetre of him entering me. As soon as I was fully seated on him, I pushed back up. He put his hands on my hips and helped me move up and down his rod. God it felt good! I hadn't had it in so long and his cock filled me up so nicely, this was heaven.

Then, with one hand, he reached up and started playing with my nipples. With the other hand, he reached around and rubbed my clit. That was it, I was going to come. He just had to continue doing that for a few more... "No!" He had stopped, putting his hands on my hips and pushing me down to stop moving.

"Please, don't stop!"

"Not yet little girl."

He caressed my thighs, he caressed my back, he caressed my arms but he stayed away from touching what I wanted him to touch the most. I reached down between my legs and gently caressed his balls. They were big and heavy. I could hear his breathing get shorter. I slowly started moving up and down again. Soon, he had his hands back on my nipples and on my clit and this time, he wasn't stopping. When I felt the first wave of orgasm hit me, I squeezed down on his cock and heard him groan. I rode it as long as I could but then I just collapsed against him. We stayed that way for a moment, me leaning back against him, trying to catch my breath. He was still inside me and I wasn't sure if he had come or not, so focused had I been on my own pleasure.

He called his two sons over. They got up and undressed. I watched as they took off their shirts and undershirts. David was very much like his father, not fat but with a flat stomach that didn't show the underlying muscles. Matt, on the other side, was ripped. The six pack on him was impressive. They took off their boots and socks and then their jeans and underwear. Both of them were looking at me watching them yet they were in sync. Soon, they both stood before me in all their glory. While Matt's penis was standing straight up as an arrow, David's had a little bend in his but his had a bigger glans. I licked my lips in anticipation.

Their father directed me to take Matt first. With my hands still in the handcuffs, I reached for his hard cock and caressed it a bit before pulling it into my mouth. I licked and sucked for a while and then felt a tap on my shoulder. I took that as a sign to take David's rod and so I did. Then, I alternated between the two of them for a while, licking, sucking and caressing. I tried using my hands on the one while taking the other in my mouth but it was really awkward with the cuffs.

Then I felt the father start moving beneath me. He then said something but I didn't understand. The two sons helped me up and then motioned for me to get on my knees on the bench. It was a challenge to get on my hands and knees with my hands still tied but I managed. The father positioned himself behind me and pushed his thick cock back in. That felt so good. I closed my eyes in enjoyment.

Matt came in front of me and pulled my hair back and inserted his cock in my mouth. We made eye contact and that's when I felt not only the father start moving but also David's hands on my nipples. He had wet his fingers and was teasing my nipples, pinching them, rolling them, flicking them and squeezing them. The father grabbed my hips and started fucking me hard. Matt didn't move and just let his father's actions create the movement. The father reached around and rubbed my clit while continuing to fuck me deep. With all that stimulation, I came again but this time, I felt the father come too.

We all slowed down. His cock slipped out of me and I could feel the sperm going down my inner thighs. Matt said "My turn" and he let go of my hair long enough to go behind me. He guided his cock into me and pushed in. He fucked me slowly and deliberately for a few minutes. Then he told David "Put your cock in her mouth. I want to see that."

David did as he was told. Matt grabbed my hair again and just gently pulled it off my face so he could see. We stayed in this position for a while, moving consistently but slowly. Then, David said "I want her to sit on you like she sat on Father."

"Why?"

The father intervened "Just do it." He'd been sitting to the side, watching us.

Matt didn't argue any further and we repositioned. Matt had me lean on him and he reached around to play with my nipples. This time was very different from what he'd done earlier. He wasn't pawing and kneading, he was caressing and teasing and making me moan in pleasure. He was rocking under me, causing just enough movement to feel good. And then David got on his knees between our legs and started licking me. I moaned even more. And when he pulled my clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue on it, I thought I would explode.

Explode I did. I had never come twice in one session, let alone three times. When I squeezed down on Matt, he let go of my nipples and grabbed my hips and bucked in and out as fast as he could, coming too. We caught our breaths and then David pulled me up and off a softening Matt and said "Cuffs off."

Matt didn't argue. He got the key and removed the cuffs. David kissed me and then laid me down on my back on the fur and entered me. He rocked his hips to move in and out of me all the while kissing me and caressing me everywhere. The little bend in his cock caused it to rub on a very interesting spot inside and soon, I had my hands on his ass, pushing and pulling him, guiding him to go faster and hit the spot over and over until I came one more time. He groaned too and let himself collapse on top of me. I was spent.

The father spoke up "She sleeps with me."

David got off me and went back to where his clothes were. Matt insisted on putting the cuffs back on but I didn't care. I just let him. The father came to lay down next to me. He put blankets and pelts over us and gathered me against him. Soon I was asleep, totally sated.

The next morning, they pushed my arms up above my head and took turns making love to me in the missionary position, the father first, Matt second and David last. Only David made me come and that was okay. One orgasm was good so I could still get up and function. Had I had as many as the night before, I would have needed more sleep.

12