Held Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers

She was pretty. Her body was well defined and lithe but not overly thin. Her breasts were small C-cups, at least, and due to the lean of the top half to the bottom half they hung just a little, her legs were muscular like she was a runner, her belly was almost flat with that pooch sitting where it sits on most women, her pussy was shaved around the labia and she had a thin landing strip of white-blond hair above the top of her slit. Her clit poked a little from its hood and Daryl said nothing and went straight for it. He thought nothing of Tall.

Daryl knelt between Short's legs and wrapped her dangling legs over his shoulders. His tongue shot out and poked her clit and she twitched. She twitched again when his head dipped and he lapped his tongue along the length of her slit from bottom to top. When he reached the top he took her clit into his lips and sucked on it like a lollipop, worrying it between his lips while his tongue flicked at it like a hummingbird.

Short's legs went tense and her butt jumped a little from the desk. While his face was buried Daryl brought his arms up, underneath her legs with the bottom of her thighs on his shoulders and reached for her breasts. He grabbed both at the same time and felt the heavenly silk of her skin. His hands mauled them, dropping underneath to where the extension of skin of the mammary met the skin of the torso and he lifted and slid his hands out, gently tightening his grip as he went. When the length of skin was reached before it curved back to the top of her chest he let them fall back to her chest and then reached for the nipples and gave a gentle pinch. She reacted instantly and oohed.

His mouth was still busy alternating between lapping the lips of her pussy, sucking on the now well unconcealed clit and stabbing into her hole with his tongue. When she moved her hips into his face during any particular movement he stayed there for a few moments eliciting groans and sets of ahhs and ohmygodohmygodohmygods.

During one set of OMG's he removed his left hand from her right tit and brought it down to stab one finger into her. She almost instantly had an orgasm so he added another finger and after a minute of continuous sliding in and out and licking her pussy in its entirety and still massaging/mauling one tit she came, and hard. Short's hands lifted from the desk and grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face more into her skin. Her legs wrapped around his neck and held him while she called on gods, yeses, more oohs, more gods and then she collapsed onto the desk and went limp.

Short's nectar was ambrosia and he slurped and lapped up all he could. Better to die covered in pussy juice, right?

Daryl unwrapped himself from her legs and stood, wiping the nectar from his face. She tasted good, he thought. He looked at Short's body and was impressed by it. He unzipped his pants and pulled out a semi-hard cock. He could never understand why he wasn't granite hard at the time - adrenaline, fear of death, resignation of life's misgivings, who knows? Still, there was free pussy on the desk in front of him and he took his manhood and rubbed the juices transferred to hand along his shaft and then tapped its head against the lower lips of this barely conscious young woman. He rubbed his cock up and down the still wet slit, gathering the juices over the head and pressing the glans down on her clit when he traversed in the down motion. He hardened very quickly.

Positioned at her hole he began to push in when he felt a hard metal something at the back of his head. Daryl felt an immediate intimidating fear, despite his resignation he didn't actually want to die, and his cock went completely limp.

"Unless you want to lose that thing I wouldn't put it in there." Tall's voice was dripping with derision and anger in that low contemplative voice when anger, fury, rage, ire and the promise of serious violence coexist in a controlled yet temperamental division of thought and movement.

Daryl raised his hands just to his shoulder height and he felt his own ire begin to stand. He harrumphed and turned and was about to clock her one when he noticed that Tall was as naked as Short but the menace of her face and the gun still next to his head did nothing to help him like her better. It even helped him to drive a bit of his own fury at her.

Short woke and harrumphed and spat in a drunkenly sated with delirium voice, "Cheryl, you bitch, I wanted this! You always do this."

"Oh for fuck's sake! On your knees," Daryl commanded, "bitch." He'd had enough. The contradiction of fear and anger, trepidation and determination were waging their own battle inside the young man and he was getting tired of it. He calmly and quickly reached up and forcefully pulled the gun away from his head and out of her hand then shot his other arm out and wrapped his hand around her throat.

She didn't fight, which surprised him. Her eyes never lost their fire but they did seem to accede. Tall slowly dropped and Daryl released her throat. She brought up both hands and wrapped the fingers around his flaccid member. Even with her hands coupled in their grip the head of his cock plus a another inch or two stood out and she licked his glans and then took the whole mushroom head in her mouth. He immediately began to come back to attention and as he did Cheryl's mouth and tongue began to work a cantrip of magic - swirling the head with her saliva, hummingbird licking the frenulum and pushing further down his shaft. Daryl felt as though if this were one way to die it wasn't bad.

He studied her from above as she blew. Her red hair began to shine to Daryl's eyes. Her large breasts must have topped double-D's but he was not the expert of tit size he wanted to be. He didn't care, they were gorgeous. Daryl wasn't able to see her midsection from this vantage but he hoped that her pussy was as pretty as the rest of her. There were women he'd lain with that had just the ugliest pussies he'd ever seen.

One of Cheryl's hands left his shaft and grabbed his nut sack. Her mouth nearly pirouetting around his cock and he was in an anger laced sexual heaven. Thinking about Tall on her knees with his manhood deep in her throat he thought about what he'd said earlier for them both to be here. With gun in hand he turned his upper body back toward the desk, his right hand holding the gun and reaching across his chest and pointing it at her he said, "You! You're not where you need to be." Short's eyes widened and she pointed at herself. "Yes, you. Down here, now. Balls in mouth, now." He waggled the gun at her and used the barrel to point to where she needed to be. Short jumped from the edge of the desk and went around Daryl's right side, alee of the gun.

Short dropped next to Tall and Tall scooted over and held out Daryl's balls to her, still sitting in her hand. Short dropped her head down to the sack held by her criminal partner and licked the scrotum and then took one huge left nut into her mouth and suckled it like she might get something directly from it. When it was nice and wet she traded sides and took the right one into her already wet mouth.

Tall still had his ever increasing in size manhood in her mouth. Her eyes went wide when she felt that his cock had gone granite and she tried to grip it with both hands near the shaft and then reach her fingers with her lips, cock in mouth. She couldn't reach it. There was more than an inch left and the cock was gagging her.

"Try harder," Daryl said to Tall/Cheryl. "Get that thing all the way in your throat."

So she tried again. Her mouth covered his head and she slid her tongue on the underside of his shaft and then slowly pushed forward. When the huge head tapped her uvula she started to gag but then her own head was pushed from the back and the gigantic member went another two inches into already gagging throat. "Relax," she heard. The voice was soft but demanding and the hand on the back of her head pushed harder. Cheryl closed her eyes and tried to imaging swallowing one of those large antibiotic horse-pills that made damn near everyone gag and choke. She had to relax her throat but right now it was too much. She insistently pulled off albeit slowly. Cheryl was actually enjoying this. When she tried again she went further than before, still with help on the back of her head pushing. Encouragement was given and she kept trying. There was an uncertainty as to why. She should have shot this guy when she and Emily walked in the door. They wouldn't be in this mess if that had happened. Still, this was good cock.

"Alright," Daryl suddenly said. He really liked watching this girl try to deep throat him but she wasn't even close. Maybe only halfway down his nine inch member. "It's time to switch. Short, on the cock, Tall the balls. Oh, and start fingering each other."

Both girls looked up at him as if he'd gone out of his mind. The gun pointed at them lasted for only a second before it was gently tossed onto the desk behind Daryl. "Come on, let's have fun with this." His eyes were serious but there was a playful tilt to his mouth. The would-be femme fatales took it in stride and traded cock and balls and Short gently, somewhat timidly, reached between Tall's legs and felt the wetness there and slipped her middle finger inside Tall's box. Tall immediately crooned and hummed with nut in mouth and the vibration caused a tingle for Daryl.

Tall then reached over and blindly ran her left hand down Short's chest, between her breasts - stopping a moment to cup the right one in hand and then continue down, fingers going over the smooth pubis landing strip above her pussy. Short went immediately rigid as Tall's fingers gingerly grazed her clit and pushed down through her slit and crooked a finger into the wet and dripping hole found there. Tall - Cheryl - then began pushing and pulling with her single digit and she felt something awkward turn in her.

She liked this!

At the same time Short had begun her own search of sense over her partner-in-crime's skin. The wonderfully smooth texture of Cheryl's skin was almost a balm for the short young woman. Cock in mouth, having just grabbed a hold of a nipple and twisting and hearing the hmm and quick grunts from both receivers was a good feeling inside of her. Short, Melanie, was really enjoying this overtly porn-filled disposition of her life.

Sure, she was probably going to jail but she swore to herself that she would enjoy this last bit of freedom before the bars closed around her.

Daryl had never done anything like this and he was really caught in the schism of nailing these women or being the good clerk and getting the upper hand. Certainly he already had the edge but this was too good to pass up.

With a gentle but firm grasp of Tall's chin Daryl worked her out from between his legs and bade her to stand. He took his cock from Short's mouth with a smile of dominance and guided Tall to the desk where he bent her over the top of it, tits down and then brusquely slid his cock into a wet hole. He was not overly gentle about it and he slid in as far as he could go - which, incidentally, was not the full measure of his manhood.

Tall winced and grunted at the intrusion but finally tried to relax to accept his size. She'd never had a man this size and it was, at first, painful and almost disorienting but she quickly began to move onto this idiot with the real-man cock with enjoyment. The only issue she was currently having, and that not very strong, was she did, indeed, steal every man from Melanie. As he slowly began to slide in and out of her a little faster at a stroke her guilt lessened.

Daryl, though, was getting more excited and more forceful. After he slammed his cock into Tall he turned to Short and grabbed one of her tits and guided her upward. She followed readily enough. He leaned his shoulders and head down to one of her ears and whispered something he didn't want Tall to hear. When his recitation was completed he looked her in the eyes and asked, "You up for it?"

Short rapidly nodded her head and Daryl almost blithely said, "Then go. Now."

When he said that Cheryl's ears perked up and then she was pulled away from the edge of the desk where Melanie slipped in. In equal terminal Melanie spread her legs wide open and Cheryl felt a hand on the back of her head push her down to Short's pussy. Slightly reticent as she'd never licked pussy before Cheryl put her head between Melanie's legs and took a tentative tongue touch. Melanie immediately responded and that sparked a small something in Chery's head.

This time she flattened out her tongue and took a long lick from the bottom to the top of her friend's slit. Melanie responded again and the spark in Cheryl went a step further. When Cheryl reached Melanie's well-unhidden clit she ran her tongue over the top and a symbolic change happened: when she touched her friend's happy button she felt the cock slamming into her in slow motion hit the very back wall of her pussy and it felt good. That dual sensation was something sensational and she began timing her tongue to the rhythmic pumping being received from behind.

Daryl was in shock. His cock was buried deep inside this hot chick with a very good view of watching her head bounce up and down on her friend's quim. His hands were held tight to her hips and he slowly pounded this young woman and he figured the owner of the mart can go fuck himself after this. Daryl's bravado was a realization of actuality and aptitude, an over-the-top alpha position that got him what he wanted despite the situation. Of course, stuff like this will probably never happen again so he'd better take the greatest advantage of it.

With that thought in mind Daryl slammed his cock as deep as it would go and hit Tall's cervix, he was sure, and she cried out - whether in pain or pleasure he was wasn't sure and didn't really care too much at the moment. He should have blown his load some time ago but whether the excitement or fear of the situation and then the consummate coming-to-tough guy did something he wasn't sure. He also didn't really care. The velvet cushion he was pushing into was amazing and he just went with the flow of the situation.

After several more minutes of pumping into Tall Daryl decided he wanted some of Short and he slowed his movements until just his tip was buried inside of Tall. She seemed to like that slowing down so he gave her one long, slow push of cock all the way in, as deep as he could go. When he felt resistance he began a lilting draw back out. It was at that time that Tall's body mechanics changed.

Cheryl felt the change in rhythm and fully enjoyed this slower version of being fucked. He went deep once and began a wonderfully slow pull out of her but her body seemed to like the movement more than her immediate mind and the feeling came - that spark to the beginning of an orgasm. That tingle deep within her body centralized between her legs and spreading out, both above and below. From below her knees weakened. From above her cock-filled pussy her stomach felt as if it was vibrating. With the weaknesses and primal feelings sounds escaped her. From "oh yeah"s to "ooohhhs" to "unhunhunh - right there"s to "don't you motherfucking stop"s.

Daryl kept up the slow rhythm while he felt Tall explode all over his cock. The scent of her juices changed the room's momentum. When he felt Tall go limp and be barely able to stand he pulled his cum-covered cock out of her and almost roughly pushed her aside. He wasn't overly gentle but neither was he distinctly harsh as he guided Tall's folding-up body to the floor.

When Tall was completely out of the way Daryl moved betwixt Short's legs and began rubbing his cock up and down her slit. When he tapped her clit Short opened her eyes and realized for the first time that something had changed. Short smiled up at Daryl as he took her legs from underneath her knees and lifted them upward. At the same time he slowly slid his cock into her own wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck, that is nice," she said. Holding up her body on her elbows on top of the desk she let her head fall back as Daryl began quickly fucking her - hard.

With his hands holding her legs up Short's body tried to slip away but he kept her in place. He pumped full nine inch thrusts into and out of her. It seemed, very briefly, to Daryl that he never hit her wall even when his balls bounced off of Short's ass cheeks. He liked that because it meant that he could go for broke. And he tried to break her.

After a few moments Daryl lowered one her legs and reached the free hand out and pinched her clitoris with thumb and forefinger. She reacted instantly so he pinched a little harder and she brought her head back up, eyes open and looked right at Daryl. "Harder," she whispered.

Daryl pinched her clit harder and Short's reaction was instantaneous as her ass bounced up a little from the desk. With that reaction Daryl pushed her still held leg's ankle onto his shoulder and grabbed her thigh for better traction. He began pumping harder and harder and the feeling of imminent explosion was coming on faster and faster.

He didn't want this to end so he took his clit pinching hand and grabbed the base of his shaft and squeezed. This is an old porn trick - stem the flow of feeling well before the ejaculation and you can suppress the need and extend your time inside whatever you're in before the need to cum. There are other small items of movement to be done for this trick to work. What he did was pull out, still heavily gripping his cock with one hand, and he dropped her raised leg and then reached out with the now free hand and grabbed Short behind the neck and brought her off the desk where he pushed her to her knees and then forced his cock into her mouth.

The force was unnecessary as Short freely took him in her mouth and let his huge member flow down her throat. She loved deep throating and with a cock this massive she felt as if she could just let this guy finish here - blasting his juices down her throat. She couldn't taste Cheryl but that was probably because he'd just buried his cock into her. Who cares? She didn't. Fuck her, Melanie thought, she's gotten me into trouble for the last time - especially since I'll be going to jail after this.

With that thought in mind Melanie didn't care if she had an orgasm or not. She wanted this guy's juices in her mouth and on her tits where she could lick it off - porn style.

Daryl was enjoying the feeling of having his huge cock down this girl's throat. Watching her was a dream. He was surprised when she, with cock still across her tongue, reached up and removed his squeezing hand from his member and pointed at her mouth with a wink. He let his cock go and let her have control.

She began pulling back and forth with her hand right behind her mouth - stroking and sucking at the same time. This was a feeling that most regular men never felt nor could ever really see when a chick sucking you off stared at you like they do in the adult films. Oh, sure, some women do it for their guys but not as a general rule so fight it all you want but it is NOT the norm. Regardless, Short's actions were removing Daryl's attempts to stall his own flow and his cock was reacting again to the sensation and this time he let it happen.

With his cock in her mouth Daryl stood up straight and just let it all loose. And loose it, and lose it, he did and with gusto. When he started shooting his cream down this girl's throat she began stroking him harder. The first blast from his monster snake surprised Short and her eyes widened in the amount that filled her mouth. Some jizz slipped from her lips but she held on and Daryl was impressed. His second blast filled her mouth even more but she did everything she could not to drop a drop.

sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers