Held Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers

Daryl's heaven showed up and then went even brighter when he felt another set of lips lick his balls. He looked down to see Tall moving from nuts to free shaft to Short's mouth where she licked up the stray semen that had escaped. Another blast erupted into Short's mouth and he watched as Tall began trying to get his cock from her partner's grip. She succeeded by getting her to release him where she quickly pulled his manhood out of Melanie's mouth and quickly put her own lips over his head. One more cannon fire shot into Cheryl's mouth and she stroked him for more but, unfortunately, no more was to be had.

Melanie meanwhile was looking up at Daryl with a bemusement he couldn't really place. Then she opened her mouth to show him the contents and Daryl smiled down at her where she winked and then did something rather odd: she let the cum fall from the corners of her mouth onto her tits.

Cheryl watched this from the corner of her eye as she tried to force more man juice from this huge cock. She wasn't successful in getting more cream but when she saw the fall of the wanted libation from her friend's mouth she dropped the cock and fairly nearly jumped the inches to Melanie's tits. Her tongue slathered the covered-in-cum skin trying to lap up as much as humanly possible. Cheryl started on the right breast but when she grabbed for the left side of the Melanie's chest she was slapped away by none other than Melanie! What a bitch!

Cheryl and Daryl watched as Melanie lifted her cum-covered left breast to her lowering mouth and begin slurping and licking and cleaning herself and enjoying every second of it. Melanie winked at both of them and then the phone rang.

All three of the naked people were surprised at the sound. They had all seemed to forget what situation they were in and they were startled for a moment or ten. Catching his breath first Daryl looked at his captors and said, very plainly, "Someone should get that before real trouble happens."

Daryl looked at Tall who cursed under her breath and rose from the floor with a quick grab of Daryl's manhood and a look of loss on her face. "Hello," she asked when the phone was picked up.

Neither of the other two could hear what was said on the other end of the line but when they saw Tall's face drop even more they knew things were not going to go well for the would-be thieves.

Cheryl did not like what she was hearing. The threats and declarations depressed her. The man on the other end of the phone just kept saying over and over that she should give up and be ready to come out in peace, hands raised, no weapons and blah, blah, blah or they would storm the place. She looked at her partner and her captive and saw that Melanie had the man's dick in hand and was stroking him while he had a finger in her mouth that she was freely sucking on. What a bitch. She sat down on the edge of the desk and continued listening to the police officer and had an idea that would soothe her a little. She needed it since she saw the dude's cock hardening, more than it already was since it never really went down..

"Hey," she started, "just a second." When she spoke the others looked at her and she pointed at Daryl and motioned him over. Almost dejectedly he took his cock from Melanie's grasp and walked the few steps to the other side of the desk. Having been seated on the desk Cheryl spread her legs and grabbed Daryl's hard cock and pulled him into her - literally.

Daryl hadn't wanted Short to stop but when Tall looked at him like she did he figured there'd be a need for him to get on the phone. Almost sorrowfully he walked over to Tall but when he got there, it was only a couple of steps, she spread her legs wide open, showing him her still-wet pussy, and grabbed him and very forcefully pulled him until the head of his cock was buried within her silken walls. He wasn't going to fight getting some of that nice bush and he immediately began pounding into her with eight inch thrusts. Her pubic hair, soft as a pillow, caught against his own skin and pubes when he bottomed out inside of her.

"Okay," she said, grunt, "you can talk, oh, uh, now." Cheryl listened on only haphazardly while this huge member split her in twain and caused her body's natural inclination to exude itself by causing her to begin an orgasm almost immediately. As her body began the spasm she could no longer answer the questions being asked to her from the other end of the phone. She tried to concentrate but found the man's words garbled and mumbled in her ear, she couldn't find the ability to understand the detail being intoned.

As Cheryl's orgasm began its wane she did understand when the man asked to speak to the person who worked there. "Just a se-se-second..." She held out the phone to the guy still pumping her pussy and tried to hold out the now-shaking device. When the phone was taken she slumped back

Daryl slowed his pumping and took the phone. "Hello?"

"Mr. Punthin," a deep and harsh voice asked.

"Yes."

"How are things going inside there, Mr. Punthin? Is everything under control?"

With a hard thrust into Tall Daryl answered with a grunt, "Yes. Things are under control." At that exact moment his balls let him know that not everything was under control and he was about to blow his load into this velvet channel. "Uhn..oh yeah, there it is," he said.

"There what is, Mr. Punthin?"

"Hold on a second," Daryl returned.

"What is going on in there?"

Daryl grabbed Tall by her chin as he pulled out of her moist pussy and roughly pulled her up from the desk and then he moved his hand behind her neck and pushed her down to her knees where he shoved his engorged cock into her mouth. With his hand still on the back of her neck he pushed in until he felt himself slide into her throat. He found that having done this forceful thing for the second time now he really liked it.

Tall began to gag but he didn't care and slowly moved in and out of her mouth but never enough to have the head of his cock leave her throat too much. Tall's hands pushed against his thighs but not with any gusto. He knew she must be enjoying this, too. When his cum blasted into her stomach she stopped moving her head but her throat muscles began some kind of a rhythmic dance that seemed to stroke him and let his cock just release. And release and release. Daryl had never had a second orgasm so fast in his life but this one blew them all away.

May be the excitement or the fear, the transgression or the removal of self-deprecation, the onset of being a jerk due to severe ambivalence he couldn't say but this fervor of control didn't want to leave him.

"Okay, I'm back," he said into the phone he almost forgot he was holding.

"What is going on in there?," demanded the voice on the other end of the line.

"Nothing major," Daryl replied cryptically. "By the way, who am I talking to?"

"This is Sergeant Hamill." The phone was silent for a moment before the sergeant spoke again. "Is it safe for us to enter the premises?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, anytime you want. Let me get the perps ready for you."

"You have them incapacitated?"

"Yeah, I do. They knew the score and gave up a little while ago."

"Well, then," the sergeant began, "we'll be in presently."

At that Daryl hung up the phone and turned to look at his captives. When did they become his captives? Whatever. They were both still naked and still on their knees with expectant looks on their faces. "All right, ladies, it's time to get up and get dressed."

He then moved himself to his own clothes and began dressing without a look back.

"You're just going to turn us in? After all of this," Short asked.

Daryl barely turned as he answered in a distinctly obtrusive voice, "Oh, you betcha. You each had guns at my head and she was going to shoot me." His thumb motioned over his shoulder to Tall who still hadn't moved.

"Oh fuck that!," Short retorted. "You just had the best sex in your life and you can give it up that easy?"

"I did, indeed, have the best sex of my life," Daryl started, "and with two gorgeous women, both of whom I'd really enjoy fucking again, but you're going to jail and I don't have time for that. Well, I probably do since I don't really do anything but I'm not putting any stock in this new relationship of ours!"

He walked around the desk after getting his pants on and bent down to Short, kissed her on the cheek and then whispered something in her ear that Tall couldn't hear. When he stood he said, matter of factly, "I'd just get up and get dressed were I you, ladies. They'll be in any minute and I'm sure that while I have enjoyed your bodies and would do so again in a minute you may not want them to see you clad with nothing."

Fifteen minutes later the doors opened, the rods and bars raised and the police entered with hands on guns but none drawn. The two women were on their knees, hands behind their heads and dejected looks on their faces. They were each cuffed and removed from the premises with barely a look behind them at their victim/lover who sat with his hands clasped between his knees staring into blank space.

Mr. Tamiov began his questions about how could this have happened and why did his worst clerk allow it to happen. Daryl looked up at his boss at that question and pulled the gun out from behind his back. The boss froze his words and everyone in the store froze. When Daryl turned the gun down and reset his grip on it to hand over to the nearest police officer Mr. Tamiov could see the resolute destitution in his employee's eyes along with anger and a fierceness he didn't recall ever seeing.

"Daryl Punthin," a voice asked.

"Yes."

"We need to ask you some questions and then you can go home for the evening. Will that be alright?"

"Sure," Daryl finished.

The police officer pulled out a notebook and asked, "So, aside from the guns being pulled did the assailants hurt you at all?"

Daryl was seriously tilted into ambivalence and he no longer cared what happened to Tall and Short. He did for a few minutes but only because of the sex, probably. "They whacked me upside the head, tied me up in the office and then sucked my dick."

The boss's face went toward livid while passing through curiosity. The police officer halted in the note taking and looked up at the young man. "Can you say that again?"

The victim raised his eyes and found the cop looking at him with her own stern eyes. She was pretty with jet black hair, no jewelry, minimal makeup and ammo and weapons all over the place. Daryl querulously returned her look and said, "You heard me. Write it down. I want to go home."

"And why would they do that," the pretty cop asked.

"When the place was locked down they freaked. Their knots weren't that good and when they were arguing I slipped them and let them know that the place is held until Mr. Tamiov and you guys open the place. So I told them to suck my dick and under special consideration they did."

An eyebrow rose from the cop and she asked, "What were the special considerations?"

"I've got a huge cock." The statement was simple and to the point, no bragging, no ego, no smile.

A few more questions came and Daryl answered them with simplistic responses. When it was announced that they were finished the cop asked Daryl how far away he lived. Upon the response of a few miles the cop said she would take him home.

sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers