All Comments on 'Helen'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweet Bird of Youth

Nice!

Age and beaty are not mutually exclusive. Sex, desire, and fulfillment are a trinity for a loving relationship. Thanks for the tale.

amoroneamoroneover 5 years ago
Excellent theme

Very well written and so stimulating, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next encounter

Looking forward to their next meeting when they get to learn about anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Helen, YES!

Nicely written, my congratulations. I love a big sexy woman, if she has big succulent breasts so much the better! This story is right up my alley, well written and very sexy. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good For you Helen!

Great story!! Cant wait for part 2!!

kentishtonykentishtonyabout 5 years ago
Love a bigger woman

Great story, very believable you can imagine this happening in the bars around the country.

Great writing, can't wait to see what they get up to with anal and when she finally moves out and finds somewhere of her own.

Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago
Bbw

I definitely find bbw much more sexy and erotic. My wife has some extra curves that I totally enjoy. I enjoy looking at curvaceous women and fantasize about being with them alone and with my wife watching and joining in.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****Very entertaining Hot read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When your partners a cheater you become one too 1-star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
1752 Followers
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.