Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,752 Followers

"Pound me baby, pound my pussy!" she begged, "Fuck me hard and fast and give me your cum! Oh yes, that's it, yes, yes, YES, YES! FUCK ME!" she cried out as he drove his cock in and out of her. The wet sounds from her pussy combined with the slapping of their flesh seemed loud and erotic to her. This orgasm teased her for an agonizing eternity on the edge before it came crashing in. She held on for as long as she could but at last she gave out and collapsed next to him, breathing hard and soaked with sweat. Kevin too was gasping for air, his chest heaving.

"Oh...my...god..." he panted, "Y-You... are... amazing!"

Helen was smiling as her whole body echoed the last bits of her orgasm. It was as if every cell in her body was happy, no, giggling with joy. She still tingled and felt like shouting. Damn! This was what she'd needed, what she'd been missing. She gingerly touched her pussy and found it oozing his cum. She ran her fingers through it and toyed with herself.

"You did it, Kevin. You made me happy. Damn, you gave me three orgasms in one evening... I've never had that. Hell, I've never had two in one night!" She rolled onto her side and kissed him. "You are a fine fuck, you know that?"

He grinned. "I was inspired.You're a very sexy woman Helen."

"Awww, that's sweet. But you understand it's hard for me to believe that. I mean, I'm forty-two, overweight, and-"

Kevin silenced her with a kiss. A deep, passionate, and very intense kiss.

"Shhhh." he whispered. "That's nonsense. If you weren't sexy I wouldn't have been able to perform like I did. Look, it's true that you're older than me, and maybe you are a little overweight, but that doesn't mean anything to me. I think you're beautiful and sexy and I love your curves. I truly do. In fact, I'll make you a promise, anytime you want me, I'll be here for you."

Helen blinked in surprise. She had expected a fling, a one night stand. But he was opening the door to a serious affair. She lay down and stared at the ceiling. Damn, that sounded great... But what about Ray? Then she suddenly realized that she didn't care about Ray. There was no love there anymore. It hurt that Ray and Sophie had betrayed her, but she'd tried to warn them. So... Did she owe them anything? No, not really. Her first priority had to be to take care of herself. And Kevin was a step in the right direction. More plans formed in her mind and a smile came to her face. She took his hand and held it.

"I'd like that, Kevin. But I have two questions for you."

"Okay."

"First, do you know a lawyer who might help me?"

"Maybe..."

"And second, have you ever tried anal?"

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,752 Followers
12