Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man in her throat began fucking her face like it was a pussy. There was no regard for Helen's humanity. She truly was nothing more than a device to be used.

The man in her ass came hard. There was quite a bit more cum than the one before him. As he pulled out, cum started dripping from her asshole. It felt like she was going to the bathroom, but it was only cum. The enema from earlier had done its job.

The white man walked over to the black man and tapped him on the shoulder. "Mind if I get this cleaned off?" he said.

"Fine by me. I gotta get a piece of that asshole," the black man said.

"You're gonna love it. Tightest ass I've ever fucked," the white guy said.

What is happening? Is that man about to shove his penis in my mouth after it's been up my butt? Helen thought. She could only imagine what it was going to taste like. She was disgusted. The thought of it made her want to throw up, but again, there was nothing in her stomach.

The man put his cock right to her face. It smelled horrible. She tried to keep her mouth shut, but the man slapped her hard in the face. The sting caused her to scream, but the scream was muffled by the man sticking his cock balls deep down her throat.

The taste of her ass and the men's cum on this man's cock was horrendous. She gagged again. She did her best to keep her tongue off of it, but it still touched. Her face contorted as the man pulled out.

The black guy shoved his massive cock right into her asshole with no resistance and fucked her relentlessly. Another man shoved his cock down her throat.

More and more men fucked her ass and throat. Most of them had both, but there were a few who only took her throat. Everyone had taken a piece of her asshole. Some came inside her, some on her.

She hated it every time someone shot their load on her face. It stung her eyes, and she could barely breathe through her nose. It was like inhaling a bunch of water from a swimming pool.

The pain in her ass eventually went away for the most part, unless there was someone who had a particularly large cock. She still hadn't gotten used to the uncomfortable feeling of something that wasn't supposed to being in there, though.

Her exhaustion had made her more or less non-responsive. She had stopped screaming and went limp, but she was still conscious. She just let them do what they were going to do.

When every man had his turn, some of them left, but there were some still standing around. She looked up at them and began crying.

This was so humiliating. This girl who was supposed to have saved herself for marriage had just been ravaged by 25 men in one day, more than most women had in their entire lifetimes, but it was only a quarter of the way over.

She had lost everything but her true virginity. She was sullied. God hadn't intervened. He'd just stood by and watched it happen. Not only had she been anally raped, she felt abandoned by the one thing she thought she could trust. Either this God was evil, or there just simply wasn't one.

No, she thought. There has to be a reason. God has a plan. I just don't know what that plan is. Surely. She was trying to convince herself of this, anyway. Still, her faith had indeed begun to waiver.

Two guards came up, unhooked her, and laid her down on the floor.

"Alright, gentlemen, does anyone have to go to the bathroom?" the woman said. Several of the men said "yes".

Helen was relieved. They were leaving. Now she could rest. She took a deep breath and lowered her head.

"Well, here's your urinal. Remember, it's a urinal, only. If you gotta do something else, there's a bathroom down the hall," the woman said.

Two guards came over, unhooked Helen, and laid her down on the ground. She was still tied up. She relaxed the rest of her body, not knowing what was going on. She thought the men would be leaving, but they all stayed in the room.

"Now, here you go. Piss away," the woman said.

What!? Helen thought. Are they going to pee on me? "No!" she screamed.

"Yes!" yelled the woman. "Go!"

The men rained piss down all over Helen's body. She squirmed and tried to roll away, but there was no room. She couldn't move. She couldn't do anything but feel the warm piss hitting her from every direction.

What is happening? Helen thought. She couldn't believe it, but there was actually some relief. The urine was warm, and it was really cold in the room. It felt kind of... good.

Then, a couple of streams hit her in the face. She felt like she was drowning. She writhed and screamed. Big mistake. Fresh piss hit her mouth and went down her throat. There was, again, another surprise: she... didn't... mind the taste.

She swallowed. She'd always figured it would be disgusting, but it wasn't. Sure, she didn't particular like it, but it wasn't bad. It was salty and bitter, two tastes she'd always liked. She just laid still and let the piss soak her body.

The strangest sensation, though, was her head. She'd always had hair down to her knees, but now she was completely bald. It was more sensitive than the rest of her body.

All in all, ten men had pissed on her, washing away the cum, but leaving a yellow film over her skin. It felt kind of itchy to Helen, but she just laid there.

"Alright, leave," the woman said. The rest of the men filed out of the room.

"Now we're going to give you another enema, just in case, to get you ready for the next batch."

A slim, blonde lady with nothing on but a nurse's apron walked into the room with an enema and a bucket. Without a word, the nurse inserted the enema into Helen's rectum and squirted.

With the amount of cum in her colon, and the fact that her asshole was now pretty loose, Helen didn't feel much of anything. The guards the stood her up over the bucket as the saline and the cum emptied out of her.

"Okay, time to move to the next room," the woman said and left.

The guards untied Helen until all that was left were the handcuffs. She could barely walk, so the guards stabilized her by her arms and walked her down the hall to another room.

In this room, there was nothing but a u-shaped bar attached to the concrete, along with two large eye hooks on the ground, one in front of the bar, and one behind it.

The guards walked her over and leaned her over the bar. The metal was cold on Helen's stomach as it dug in. It was uncomfortable to say the least. She looked all over the room and immediately understood what they were doing.

Sure enough, the tied a rope around her wrists to the eye hook in front of the bar, and her feet together, attached to the other eye hook. The then tied her torso to the bar. She couldn't move.

The next group of men were going to fuck her while she leaned over the bar. It wouldn't be comfortable, but at least her holes had already been stretched so there probably wouldn't be much pain in that regard.

The woman explained what Helen already knew and called for the next 25 men to enter. They all filed in, and much like the other group, there was a quite a bit of variety.

"Okay, just to let you know, Helen, these men are all pissers. This time, there won't be a group of them at the end. Rather, they'll just go when they need to, on you and in you. In your asshole, down your throat, and over your whole body."

Luckily, unbeknownst to the woman and the guards, Helen wasn't disgusted by the urine any more. She'd just take it as it came.

The men started fucking her, just like the others. The familiar, but uncomfortable feeling of cocks in her ass returned. She also continued to gag over more cocks.

The first two men came down her throat and in her ass, respectively, and pissed on her when they were done.

The next two, however, were different. As soon as they entered her, they began pissing. The piss in her ass felt much like the enemas, only it was warm, but the piss down her throat was something else.

She choked and gagged, and some came out her nose. She coughed it all out and braced herself as the men fucked her. In the middle, they switched and both came in her.

This happened again and again, some men pissing before, some later. Some pissed in her, some on her. Soon, they were done and she sat there, covered in piss and cum, some of which was still coming out her asshole.

The bar had rubbed her stomach raw. It was quite painful and stung from the piss that had managed to get between the bar and her raw skin.

The men all left, and the guards lifted her up. They walked her into another room. She was even more exhausted than earlier, having only had an hour or two of sleep in the last 40 or so.

In this room, there was a set of stocks like you would see in an old colonial period piece. The guards opened it and stuck her head and wrists inside then closed it. There was nothing else holding her up. She would have to use her legs. Hopefully, they wouldn't give out, but she knew they probably would. This time, though, it would be her neck that would be rubbed raw instead of her stomach.

It was the same song and dance as the last two times. Men walked in, they fucked her throat and ass, some pissed on her, some came in her, some on her. Only this time, something strange happened.

She was now used to the cocks inside her. It didn't hurt anymore. The piss and cum no longer burned her eyes. Even stranger, not only did she mind the piss, the taste was also growing on her. She didn't know if it was because she was thirsty, or what, but she liked it.

She also had started to like the feeling of the cocks in her asshole. They rubbed up against the wall of her ass on a part of her vagina that she didn't even know existed. She thought that it must have been the g-spot that she'd overhead people talking about. She'd never known what it actually was, but this had to have been it.

She couldn't believe she was starting to like it. This was crazy. She'd never even imagined fucking a guy, much less 100 of them. Once this whole ordeal had started, she couldn't anticipate that she'd actually like it, but she was definitely starting to.

What's wrong with me? I'm supposed to be pure. I'm not supposed to be having these feelings. Forgive me Lord, but this isn't my fault. I can't help it, she thought. The next thought she had, though, surprised her:

If you're even there.

She couldn't believe she'd ever think something like that. The thought that God would always be there for her gave her comfort. Now, that comfort was gone. She thought it best, however, to worry about that later. All she could do now was enjoy what was happening, to live in the moment.

There were still a few guys left. Over time, her legs did give out, but the men just held them and fucked her like that. She was starting to really enjoy it now. She'd even grown to like the choking of the stocks digging into her neck. It made the feeling in her vagina even better.

When all the guys were done, the left, and she was carried by the guards into another room.

She was taken over to a table. Perpendicular to the table was a slat of wood with a hole in it. The guards hoisted Helen onto the table. They forced her legs behind her head and her ass and pussy into the hole in the vertical slat.

There were two straps on top of the vertical slats in which her feet were bound. Her hands were put into two straps attached to more eye hooks beside her. There were then two longer leather straps that were tightened around her torso and the table. They were bucked tightly.

There was nowhere to rest her head because the table was so short, so her head just dangled off of it. She tried to move, but she was bound too tightly. Helen was in so much pain, but the pain also gave her sensations of pleasure. She didn't even want to fight it. She welcomed what was coming.

The woman called the men into the room.

"There are only 23 men in here right now. We have two special ones who will come in once these are done. These men are what we call 'beaters'. They are the violent ones. They will slap you. They will paddle you. They will pinch your nipples with clamps. The only things they are not allowed to do is break your skin or hit you with closed fists."

For the first time in a few hours, Helen was scared. She'd grown to like the fucking and gagging. She'd grown to like the piss and cum. She didn't even mind the pain from the contraptions she had been tied to, but this was different.

These were not the same men of variety from before. These guys were all fit and muscular. There was no telling how much they could hurt her. From what she could remember of the nipple clamps, she dreaded it happening again. Nevertheless, there was nothing she could do about it. She just hoped it wouldn't be so bad.

Two men walked over. The began taking turns slapping her on her face and ass. This stung so much. Her skin was already sensitive, making it worse. She winced in pain as the hits rained down on her. When they were done, they started fucking her. Hard. Harder than any of the men before.

Even though she was well-fucked, pain and burning shot up her ass. It wasn't as bad as the first time, but it was still pretty bad. Fortunately, the pleasure was still there as well. The men switched places and before long, came inside her.

The next two had paddles. They slapped her ass with them. This hurt more than the hands did. What hurt even worse though, was the paddles began hitting her vulva. She contorted and screamed.

They then fucked her, switching positions a couple of times. Both men came on her face.

The next two attached clamps to her nipples. The pain was unreal yet again. Her whole body hurt. Her whole body, though, also felt pleasure.

As everybody fucked her, the pain started to become not an addition to the pleasure, but a part of the pleasure. She began to enjoy it. She wanted the cocks in her ass. She wanted the cocks down her throat. She wanted the cum. She wanted them to slap and paddle her. She'd forgotten about her guilt and started to thrive on the humiliation. She wanted these men to use her. And they did.

They fucked her every which way. She wanted more.

Without thinking, she suddenly screamed, "More! I want more. Fuck me like there's no tomorrow. Use my asshole. Use my throat. Hit me. I love it!"

"Whoa," the woman in charge said. "This little bitch wants this. Fuck her, boys."

It got even harder. Her ass, face, and body were red from all the hard contact she was receiving. She'd even started bucking against them the best she could, begging them to use her. They all began cheering each other on, including the woman.

When all the men were done, Helen lay there in ecstasy. She licked the cum from her lips. She wanted more. The only thing that didn't happen that she wanted to was the piss, but at least this had been great.

"Thank you gentlemen. You may leave," the woman said. The men did as they were told. Helen watched as they all left, in some weird way, not wanting them to. Where were the last two?

"Okay, Helen, now is the time. Come on in, fellas," The woman said.

In walked two giant, naked men. Both were muscular and tall. One was white and the other was black. Helen looked at them as they stood to either side of her. Her heart started beating as she was sent into a full-blown panic attack at the sight of the two men. Their cocks were enormous.

She'd loved the cocks that were in her before, but these two had to have been almost twice the size of those, in length and in girth. She didn't know if she could handle it. She breathed as slowly as she could and had started to calm down a little bit. Hopefully this would be alright.

"Now, we chose these men because they have the largest penises we've ever seen. They're both 15 inches long and six inches in circumference. To put that in perspective, the average penis length is five and a half inches with a circumference of four and a half. Let's see if you enjoy these as much as you did the others."

Helen breathed deeply. She was torn between being terrified of these giant cocks and wanting them. She'd heard before that women liked big penises. She hoped they were right.

"Alright fellas, lube up and go at it. She's all yours. And remember, don't go as hard as you want to. Go as hard as you can as long as you can. Commence," the woman said.

The men did not hesitate. The lubed up their gigantic cocks and placed them in ready position at Helen's mouth and anus respectively. They both thrusted in. Helen shrieked as the black man's cock entered her asshole. Her shriek stopped when the white man shoved his cock in her mouth.

The men kept shoving. Helen gagged as the cock went about half his length down her throat. What little content of her belly wretched out onto the floor. He shoved the rest in. She could feel the cock in her chest between her breasts. Her throat bulged. The sensation was almost overwhelming.

The man in her ass shoved his cock past her duodenum and further in, the outline of his cock visible in her stomach. She let out muffled screams as both men were balls deep in her mouth and ass. Suddenly, the man in her mouth pulled out, and she felt a hard slap across her face.

"Teeth, bitch. You best be covering them with your tongue or I'll knock 'em the fuck out," he said, shoving his cock down her throat again. "That's better."

She tried like hell to keep her teeth covered as the man began fucking her face. She gagged and gagged with spit coming out around the man's cock. The other man began fucking her ass. Soon, the men were going as hard as they could in her asshole and throat. Helen actually passed out from the pain and lack of air. It wouldn't last long, though, as she sharply woke back up.

The men were now fucking her with reckless abandon, harder than she would have ever thought possible. The table was creaking and rocking back and forth as the men fucked. Their cocks must have almost been able to touch as big as they were and as violently as they were fucking.

After about half an hour, the men began to cum. Neither pulled out. She could feel the hot liquid going down her throat and up her ass. When they were done, they switched.

The men fucked her relentlessly grunting and moaning the entire time like tennis players. They were really giving it to her. They fucked her for another hour or so and came in her again. She spit up cum and could feel the cum in her ass pouring out. The cum from both ends left rather large puddles.

"Now, take this, cunt," the black man said. He then let out a stream of piss all over Helen's face. She felt like she was drowning. Soon her face and hair were soaked. Though she had come to love the taste of piss, she gagged and wretched, but there was nothing to throw up. The white guy took his turn.

For the next several hours, they fucked her over and over. Sometimes they'd cum in her, sometimes on her. They pissed on her from both ends. She reveled in the taste. It was amazing. She gulped it down the best she could.

After a while, the pain again went away. This was pleasure like she'd never felt in the hours before. She begged them to keep going harder and harder whenever she got the chance. The chance didn't come often as they fucked her mouth, only stopping for seconds at a time.

"That's right, bitch, beg for it!" The woman said.

Helen looked over. The woman was now nude and actually masturbating while she watched. The woman began convulsing. She was cumming. She squirte. When she was finished, she stood up.

"I have an idea," she said. Helen wondered what it was as the men stopped and watched the woman as well.

The woman walked over to a box and grabbed a vibrator. Helen had never seen a vibrator before, nor did she really even know what one was. This particular one was the type that had a long, pink handle with one of those round, white things at the end, which unbeknownst to Helen was a Hitachi.