Helen

Story Info
Helen gets kidnapped and turned into a butt slut.
9.6k words
3.92
52.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gwariola
gwariola
56 Followers

Author's Note:

If you are not comfortable with stories involving non-consensual sexual acts, sex slavery, and human trafficking, turn back now.

This story is 100% fiction. If you see anything resembling these acts, report it to the authorities immediately. The author does NOT in ANY way condone ANYTHING that happens in this story happening in real life.

Again, if you are not comfortable with this type of story, do NOT continue reading. You have been warned.

Helen got off of work on a Friday evening. She was looking forward to a date she would be having. It would be the first date she had been on since college. She was 23, and out of school for a year and had gotten a job supporting the sales team for a major electronics company. It wasn't quite what she had wanted, but it would be enough to pay her bills and put on a resume. She had been there right at a year and had thought that had been enough time in a job to start applying for other, better ones, which she had intended to do starting next week.

As far as tonight went, though, she was a virgin and wondered if that would be a turnoff for the guy, someone named Andrew that she had met on a dating app. She hoped not. She hoped the date went well. She had never been in a serious relationship because most of the guys she had went on dates with ran off and soon as they found out she wanted to wait until marriage to lose her virginity. This particular app she had used, though, was made especially for Christians who wanted to wait. She hoped this one would work out.

She went home and started to get ready for the date. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach, but tried to ignore them. She took off all of her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. She had a thin frame, small breasts, and a full bush that she'd never bothered to shave because she didn't expect anyone to see for a long time. She'd worry about shaving or waxing it then, depending on what they wanted.

She got into the shower and washed her long, light brown hair. The particular sect of Christianity she belonged to forbade women to cut their hair or wear makeup. She washed the rest of herself and got out. She went to her bedroom and put on her clothes. Her religion also told women they had to wear those long skirts that went down to their ankles. She put her skirt on, a cute white blouse, and put her hair into a ponytail.

It was now 7:00 and Andrew should be arriving any minute. Sure enough, he texted her and told her he was there. She walked down the four floors of her apartment building and saw Andrews Ford Focus. He got out of his car and walked over to the passenger side. She smiled at him and began walking towards him.

She thought he was extremely cute. He had short black hair, was quite muscular, and was wearing black slacks and a grey button-up shirt with a black tie. He was very handsome.

He smiled back at her and stuck out his hand. She shook it. She expected that most people would probably hug or something, but her religion also forbade any close, intimate contact with the person they were courting until their wedding day. She had told him this while they were messaging. It was something she had been nervous about, but he didn't seem to mind.

"It's so great to finally meet you," he said. "I sure hope the lord has blessed us with good luck on this date. You look very pretty."

"Why, thank you," she said, blushing. "And you look mighty handsome yourself."

He opened her door and she got in. He went to the driver's side and got in. They were to go bowling and headed off to the alley.

They made small talk about themselves. She found out that he belonged to the same denomination that she did! She knew then that God had indeed blessed her.

After a while, she was starting to think that they should have already gotten to the bowling alley. They should have still been in the city, but now they were in a much less populated area.

"Where are we going? Isn't the bowling alley the other way?" she said, confused. Maybe he had a different one in mind. She saw his expression totally change from genial to sinister.

"Oh, ha. We're not going bowling," he said with a creepy smile.

"Then where are we going?" she asked, beginning to panic.

"Somewhere far away," he said seriously.

What in the world did he mean by that? She was really starting to panic now. If this was a joke, it was some sick one. She could tell by the look in his eyes, though, that this wasn't a joke. She began to really panic now. They had just hit the freeway and were going 80 miles an hour. There was no way she could get out of the car now. She started to bawl her eyes out, which got her a quick, hard slap in the face.

"Shut the fuck up," he said. "You do as I fucking tell you, you little cunt. Understand?"

She didn't understand at all. What was happening? Was he going to kill her? Or, even worse in her mind, rape her? She'd rather die a virgin that lose her virginity before marriage. She believed it would be a one-way ticket to hell, even if it wasn't her fault. She thought it best to obey him, which was what she was supposed to do anyway since she'd always been told that women were inferior to men, so she nodded her head.

"Good. Now. In the glove box, there is a cloth and a bottle of chloroform. I need you to wet the rag and inhale it until you pass out," he said, clinically.

Tears were streaming down her face, and she was shaking uncontrollably. She began to silently pray that God would protect her. It helped a little, but in no way made her feel especially comfortable. Her trust in Jesus, she opened the glove box and did as she was told. Within seconds, she was asleep.

She woke up not knowing how much time had passed or where she was. For a split second, she was at home in her own bed, and this had all been a nightmare, but it was far from it. She had been blindfolded and her hands and legs tied.

"What's happening? Where are we? What's going to happen?" she asked, frantically. He slapped her.

"You'll find out soon enough," he said.

She didn't answer. She just cried like mad and prayed. Prayer was the only thing she had. It was all in the lord's hands now. She just hoped he'd pull through.

After about another hour of Andrew driving and singing along to some noisy type of metal music, the car stopped.

"Well, we're here," he said. "This is where we part. It sure was a pleasure. I think our date went extremely well."

She didn't reply. She just braced herself for another slap, but it never came. She could hear footsteps and a woman's voice tell some other people to get her out. She didn't want to imagine what was about to happen to her. She was now wishing for death, but somehow knew that that wasn't going to happen.

"Thanks so much, Andrew. Go see Tom and get your check. Your work here is done," said the woman. The woman was tall, slender, and wearing a skimpy black dress with black high heels. Her red hair was put up in a tight bun. She was wearing dark eyeshadow, and deep red lipstick.

Andrew thanked her and walked off. The woman came to the car, took Helen's chin and lifted her head up.

"Well, besides the tears, snot, and you being an all-out mess, you're fucking beautiful. You'll be great. Anyway, you're about to be strapped to a gurney and brought to our booking room. Gentlemen, take her away.

Helen allowed herself to be taken by three big men and indeed was strapped down. She was too exhausted to move, or even think. There was nothing she could do.

After a few minutes of what she could tell were an elevator going down and several hallways, she was stopped. The men stood her up.

The room she was in looked like a doctor's office. The men were huge and of different races, all dressed in black. They all went and stood back at the door in silence.

"So. Helen is it? Doesn't matter. Your ours for the next three days. We got 100 men lined up for you to pleasure. We are an organization that provides women for men to use sexually. They pay us top dollar. Thing is, they want someone to sit still and let them do whatever they want, unlike street or brothel prostitution were whores are able to choose what they allow the men to do to them, for the most part anyway. Now, you are not a prostitute, you are basically a sex doll. You will be tied down and not allowed to move while these men fuck you. Understand?" said the woman.

"Please don't screw me. Please! Just let me go! I won't tell anybody. I don't even care if you kill me, just please don't do that!" She said.

One of the men came over and took out a stun gun. He shocked her once. She screamed in pain. She almost fell right down, but the man held her up.

"Well, one thing we promise, is that no one will put anything in your vagina. We don't know if you're on birth control or not, but we can't have you getting pregnant. It will not be penetrated. Again, we promise this," the woman said.

Somehow, this made her feel better. She'd get to go to Heaven! No matter what they did to her, it would one day all go away, and she could be with her lord and savior.

"No, we only use virgins, and all of our, for lack of a better word, devices remain virgins while they're with us. Technically," the woman said with a chuckle, drawing out the last word. "We only allow oral and anal penetration."

What!? She was sure anal would be even more painful that vaginal. She started crying, trying like hell not to let it boil into a full-blown fit again. Would she really even be a virgin after anal penetration? She had known some girls from church who had done this, and they swore that they would not go to hell. She hoped they were right.

"Now you've got the basics. Take her away," the woman said.

Helen was taken back to what looked like a doctor's office. The nurses measured her and took her pulse and temperature. They ran some basic health tests. They checked her hymen to see if it was intact and gave her a pap smear and an enema, which were all extremely humiliating.

Afterwards, a doctor walked in. He was a small, older gentleman in a typical doctor's uniform. He walked around her and gave her a onceover, writing down notes.

"You are are 5'6" and 121 lbs. That's a bit fatter than most of our men like, but in the end, they don't really care as long as they get their dick wet," he said in a thick German accent. His words hurt her. She never considered herself big, nor did most people. What kind of sick people were these? The man continued.

"Your breasts have been measured at 34B, your waist at 24 inches, and your hips at 36. Your breasts are about right, if slightly too big, but again, it should be fine. All of your vitals are good and you have no diseases or infections. You see, all of our clients are screened for sexually transmitted infections, so that shouldn't be a problem."

The word "shouldn't" didn't sound good, but she figured it couldn't be helped.

"Okay, then. Men, take her to the grooming chamber," the doctor said. The men grabbed her and led her down a dark hallway into a room that looked much like a salon, only much more bare. At this point, Helen was reduced to crying and exhaustion.

The men strapped her to a table stood back. In walked a tall, slim, young black woman with an afro and nothing but a white apron.

"I'm here to make sure your grooming is up to our standards," she said. "Okay. What will happen now is that we will shave all the hair from your body. Can't have that disgusting shit you got going on down there."

Though she was scared, Helen could do nothing but brace herself and take whatever they were going to give her.

After what seemed like forever, the woman was done. Helen looked down. Sure enough, there was no hair on her arms, armpits, legs, vulva, or ass crack. This was the first time since she was 12 that she had no pubic hair. She could see her clitoris and plump vulva.

"Okay. You're clean," said the woman. "Now, for your hair cut."

Hair cut? She was supposed to keep her hair long. It was a sin not to. The nerves were becoming unbearable.

The woman took out some scissors and began chopping her hair off. Helen cried and closed her eyes tightly. Then, the woman took out some clippers. She shaved the rest of the hair off.

What was worse now, was that the woman started massaging shaving cream into her hair. It would all be gone. This was beyond degrading. The woman began shaving away until Helen's head was smooth. Then, off came the eyebrows.

"Done. Open your eyes. You have to see what you've become," said the nurse.

Helen slowly lifted her head and opened her eyes. She didn't look like herself. It was her nose, her eyes, her mouth, and the tiny freckle above her lip, but it was not her. She couldn't cry. She couldn't scream. She couldn't change expression. This was it. Her heart sank deep into her chest, and she was basically in shock; numb and emotionless.

"Now, I will commence the mole removal. You're lucky you don't have many and the ones you do have aren't large. There won't be scarring, and it should be painless. We have the best technology," the woman said taking out a little laser pen. It stung a little, but Helen was too emotionless to care. She was now hairless and blemish free, save the freckle above her lip.

"Well, my work is done here. They are now going to be taking you to your solitary cell until it is time for you to begin. Goodbye."

With that, the men took her away. They rode an elevator down a few floors and down more hallways before they finally stopped.

The woman from before met them in front of one of the doors, which was open. There was nothing in the room save a toilet and sink. There were no windows and no clock, no bed, no chairs, no electronic devices or books.

"Well, here is your cell," the woman said with a smile.

"What? There's nothing here," Helen said, speaking her first words in hours.

"That's the idea. You will have nothing to do but sit alone here with your thought for the next several hours. Now I will tell you what will happen to you. Men will come and use you as nothing but a sperm deposit. They have been instructed not to use your pussy. We have ways of, shall we say, taking care of them if they do, so don't worry about that.

"This will last until every man has cum either inside you or on you, or decides they are done. 100 different men, no repeats.

"Now, when this is over, don't even think about ratting on us. We have officials at every level of government in every country on earth. Most of them are clients of ours. Everyone is paid off, from the president down to the most lowly police officers. They won't help you.

"For what it's worth, I was once in your position. It'll all be over soon enough.

"Now, for the next 24 hours, you will not sleep, nor will you eat. It'll remain constant. The only reprieve you'll have is when we move your rooms.

Now, enter your quarters. Again, we don't know how long it will be, so try to get some sleep.

With that, the woman left and the men threw Helen into her room. She was terrified about everything.

Completely naked, she shivered as she sat on the hard concrete. It was cold and dark in her room. Scared, she just rocked back and forth in silent prayer for God to intervene or forgive her for her sins if he would not intervene. Eventually, she fell asleep, exhausted from the days events.

After some time, Helen didn't know how long, the door to her cell opened. It was the woman along with two guards. The guards stood Helen up and cuffed her hands behind her back.

"It's time. For the next 12 hours, you are going to be fucked. Understand?"

"Yes," Helen said quietly. The woman slapped her as hard as she could.

"I said, do you fucking understand, cunt?" The woman yelled.

"Yes!" Helen said, half screaming, half crying.

"Good. Now, what's going to happen is that you will be strapped down and twenty-five men of all shapes, sizes, and ethnicities will come in. They will fuck you relentlessly in your ass and down your throat. They will not be gentle.

Helen began crying. This was it. The first time she'd ever seen a man's penis in person would be the first time one was stuck inside her. She dreaded the pain. She dreaded everything, but at least they weren't going to be using her vagina. Her virginity would be intact.

"Alright, strap it in," the woman said to the two guards.

Helen was taken over to a rope with a hook on it in the center of the room. The guards then hogtied her feet and hands together with a rope that had another hook on it. They were not gentle. Her whole body was in pain, and she began to cry harder, though she didn't say anything. She knew it wouldn't do any good.

The guards then lifted her up and attached the two hooks together, leaving her suspended in the air. One of the guards spun her around as hard as he could and laughed. She saw the room spin and started to become dizzy.

The other guard walked over to a box and grabbed two clamps attached to a chain like the ones you'd see at the dentist, only bigger.

Somehow, Helen knew exactly what these were for. Sure enough, the guard attached the clamps to her nipples. The clamps hurt so bad. Helen screamed as the pain engulfed her.

How could anybody bear this? she thought.

"Alright, thank you sirs. Assume your positions," the woman said as the guards walked to the two back corners of the room.

"Gentlemen, you may now come in," the woman said.

In walked a group of 25 men, all naked. Some were hairy, some smooth. Some were fat, some skinny, some muscular, some tall, and some short. They were of all different races. Most of them were circumcised, but a few weren't.

Helen gulped. She hadn't even seen one penis in person, now 25, and that was only a fourth of it. They looked so... weird. Especially the uncircumcised ones. She couldn't fathom what was going to happen to her. She closed her eyes and prayed once again.

"Commence the fucking!" the woman yelled.

The men cheered and pounced on Helen. One older white guy and a younger Asian guy, both in decent shape with above average cocks positioned themselves at her mouth and ass, respectively.

Helen braced herself as the white guy shoved his cock into her throat. She gagged and spit went pouring down onto the floor. Luckily, she hadn't had anything to eat for quite some time, so nothing but the spit came out.

Right as she gagged, the Asian guy stuck his cock halfway up her ass. She screamed as pain erupted from her asshole to the rest of her body. Her asshole clenched around the man's cock.

"Fuck yeah, she's tight," the Asian man said.

"Her throat's a little dry, but we're about to fix that," the white man said. He shoved his cock back down Helen's throat, straight to the balls.

Helen tried to relax, but there was no way she could. She couldn't tell which was worse; the choking or the pain in her ass.

Soon, the men began fucking her in earnest. With each thrust, Helen shouted and cried in pain. The other men in the room began cheering the two on.

In and out, harder and harder they went. Helen's entire face was covered in spit and snot. Her throat was sore from screaming.

Suddenly, the Asian man in her ass started convulsing and groaning. Helen could feel what she knew to be his semen shoot deeply into her bowels. It was warm and copious. It was highly uncomfortable, but she was relieved when his cock exited her rectum.

The pain, however, would soon return as the man who was in her mouth pulled out and spun her around. He stopped her when her ass got to his cock. He shoved it in without much resistance.

Helen could feel his cock go in and out of her. The extreme pain from earlier was mostly gone, replaced by a burning sensation. The man continued to fuck her as another cock, a black one, was shoved down her throat.

gwariola
gwariola
56 Followers