Helen and Alex at the Pool

Story Info
Helen and Alex have more fun with Lottie.
6k words
4.8
15.7k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucyDrees
LucyDrees
113 Followers

Hi this is Lucy. This story continues where the last one (Helen Enjoys Her Younger Lady Again) ends. This part was so difficult to write, as so much of it is about the two other people in the room and it was a very intimate and hugely passionate moment. I hope that I have captured their feelings correctly, from what I saw happening in front of me. Talking with my real-life Alex afterwards, I think I have this pretty much as it happened. I've left in the bit where Lottie struggled with Alex's big dick. It was difficult for her, but it was the reality of sex with a big penis and it was consenting. Peace and Love x.

I read her text, then looked up to see Lottie outside, resting on the sun lounger. Her gorgeous body looked so beautiful in the sun, her breathing still shallow and fast. Our sex had been incredible. My sixty-year-old body had made passionate love to this beautiful twenty-five-year-old woman and her orgasm had been shattering, just like mine.

HELEN, THAT WAS THE FUCK OF MY LIFE. I HAVE NEVER HAD ORGASMS LIKE THAT. MY MIND IS A SWIRL. GIVE ME A MINUTE TO REGROUP AND LET'S SHOWER TOGETHER. I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR BODY JUST ONE MORE TIME BEFORE I GO. PS THIS IS LOTTIE, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW ;-)

I added Lottie to my phone. She was my first woman lover. In fact, I was thinking to myself that before meeting Alex so fortuitously, I had not had any sex with anyone in probably eight years, and suddenly I have had two younger lovers, in the space of just a few short weeks. Alex, with his beautiful body and gorgeous manners and now lovely Lottie.

I have never thought about women sexually, not once. I could not even imagine wanting to kiss a woman, lick her boobs or body, never mind pushing my tongue deep into her young cunt. But here I stood, trembling from the aftershocks of an incredible moment of lovemaking with a twenty-five-year-old woman, who had just licked me to an incredible orgasm and swallowed every drop of my juices with a passion. She drank every drop of delicious wetness that I could manage from my sixty-year-old vagina. I had made her come just as hard, even though neither of us had any previous experience of making love with a woman. We just did what we thought we would like, and it worked.

I stepped into the shower, a large triple shower head with plenty of room for two. I began to wash my body, my small boobs ached from the hormonal rush of a long night of glorious sex. My vagina and throat sore from taking Alex's full length. This always happened when I sucked that incredible dick. My lips tingled from kissing Lottie. Yes, it would be fair to say I was a very happy lady. I'm still slightly shocked to be honest. I was a lonely sixty-year-old, formerly beautiful, although I do have a body shaped by years of professional sport and dancing. In an instant, I was falling headlong for a much, much younger man, and now here today, with a beautiful woman on the balcony. She was lying on our sun lounger completely nude, dreamy with post orgasmic bliss after making love with me. How did that all happen?

After a few minutes, I saw Lottie come into the bathroom. Her skin was firm and glowed in the light. She smiled at me, turned and tied up her hair in the bathroom mirror. I could see her body now, her young boobs in the mirror, full and firm to the touch. Her amazing bottom in front of me. She did suddenly make me feel old. I suppose I had never really admired other women's bodies. But right now, I could not stop looking at her gorgeous curves.

Lottie joined me in the shower, just washing her body at first, and we talked freely about the night before. I had imagined that one or both of us, perhaps all three of us, if we included Alex, would regret what we had done. Had making love with Lottie changed something between Alex and me? We had both been there, together, wanting it. Why wouldn't Alex want this gorgeous girl (or any other girl) instead of me? She is intoxicatingly gorgeous. But I, for one, felt no regret. It had been and still was a wonderful experience. And why the bloody hell not? I have rediscovered sex and I'm loving it.

I told Lottie about how Alex and I had first met in the coffee shop and my worries about the age difference in the long-term.

"Alex is very sexy Helen. You are a very lucky lady. Well, he is lucky to have you as well, I suppose. Don't worry about it. He loves you and the sex is amazing, so why even think about it?"

"I know, but still. Well, in any event, we are all having a lovely holiday."

Lottie smiled and nodded.

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Of course."

"How the fuck do you cope with his massive dick? That is one huge penis."

The tension was broken, she smiled broadly and I had to laugh. My vagina was aching and my uterus throbbed gently every time I moved.

"Ha. Well, most of the time it's actually too much for me. Four inches and I'm full, and with his thick girth, that's enough to make me come in any position. But don't tell him that!"

"Well, it's the biggest dick I have ever seen, probably will ever see. If I can say so, he also knows exactly how to use it. Though it does feel odd saying this in front of his girlfriend. Telling her that her boyfriend fucked my brains out."

We laughed again, Lottie stroked my back gently and caressed my arms as we talked.

"We all wanted it Lottie. It was strange seeing him making love with you at first, I will admit, pushing his cock deep between your legs, especially when you orgasmed. But I know what you were feeling. His cock does that to me as well! Besides, sucking him together was incredibly sexy."

"God Helen, I loved sucking that huge dick. But you know I really loved kissing you, especially with our faces covered with his sperm."

Lottie moved towards me more and nestled her head in my neck. She gently kissed my shoulders and licked me, around the front and to the base of my ears. She sighed quietly and nibbled them gently.

"Do you like that Helen?" Her voice was just a whisper above the water. I said nothing, but just softened to her. She giggled and moved around to the other side.

One hand slid along my stomach to my breasts. Delicate fingers kneading my small size and gently squeezing my firm nipples. Feeling them stiffen as she touched me, made her too sigh gently, and lean her body gently towards me.

Her other hand slipped down and drew me close to her. The water was now cascading over my back and my bottom. Lottie's fingers gently parted my cheeks and she slid a finger on to my anus, slowly working it around.

"Is this OK?"

"Yes, my darling. You can do anything with me."

I realised that sounded a bit weak and so I did the same with her. Her fingers circled my bottom as my hand reached down between her beautiful legs. I slid a finger over her soft and warm asshole. She nuzzled her head into my neck.

"You know Alex told me that you two have amazing anal? I've never done it myself. I'm curious, but never really planned to do it. Maybe you can show me how to do it properly."

For a few intimate moments we touched one another, enjoying the sensation of reaching between another woman's legs, savouring the shape of her body and exploring her.

With a final long, lingering, deep and passionate kiss, Lottie stepped out of the shower. I could see she was still flushed and her body glistened in the light. At that exact moment I wanted Alex inside me and Lottie on top of me, but we had run out of time.

"Will I see you in a bikini today Helen?"

"I think that will be the plan. I'm worn out, so a sleep by the pool will be perfect."

With that, she smiled, turned out of the bathroom, dried herself and dressed in the cool of the bedroom.

"Take the wrap, Lottie, if you don't want to put your clothes from last night back on."

"See you later Helen." And with that she was gone. The door clicked and I was once more alone.

About an hour later, Alex returned from his swim and we had a coffee on the balcony. We just held one another until we went down to the pool.

Lottie texted me when we had settled on our loungers.

EVERYTHING OK WITH A? X

YES. FANCY A DIP OR POOL DRINK/SWIM IN A FEW MINUTES? XX

WHY NOT BOTH X

Alex and I had chatted about what had happened last night and we knew that we were both deeply in love with one another. That was not in doubt. But also, we had clearly enjoyed sharing something of our intimacy with another person. Maybe we would do it again. At least I now knew my age was not that important to Alex. That was the best I could hope for.

So, I stood up and removed my wrap. My body in a bikini is good, even my own critical eye recognised that my years of training was still paying off. I tapered in all the right places and had curves mostly where they should be. I'd even reconciled to my small boobs, although they were definitely bigger now I was very sexually involved again.

The pool was cool and inviting. I stepped in and quickly Lottie joined me. We bobbed in the water and as I reached up to adjust my ponytail, I felt her legs gently wrapping around me and she smiled broadly.

"My friends think I fucked Alex last night. As in just Alex. Without you knowing."

I smiled.

"Makes sense though. I'd think the same thing. What did you tell them?"

"Nothing at all. Not their business. Leave them guessing as to why I'm now with you in the pool."

From the sunbed, Alex just looked quietly amused. He did not mind in the slightest that I had made love alone with Lottie, he had definitely planned a moment for us to be alone together. As I got out to have a rest, Lottie placed some drinks on our table and then walked back to her friends. No doubt to face a barrage of traditional holiday romance questions.

Alex had asked me if we had taken any pictures of the two of us together, so I playfully threw a glass of ice over him. Serve him right!

He jumped on my lounger and playfully tickled me. I was so in love with him and already I was feeling the stirrings of desire. But my sixty-year-old vagina was still not used to so much sex and was still very sore. My poor uterus was still recovering from the pounding that his huge and energetic young cock had given to his older lover. I trembled at a thought that came to me. I resolved to say it out loud, not believing that I was saying these words.

"Alex, why don't you take Lottie up to our room?"

"But that WOULD feel like I'm cheating on you, though. Not an encounter with a gorgeous girl, but an actual affair sort of thing. Besides, do you know what I really think? I think she is attracted to you."

I did jump back a bit. I had never imagined it was like that, but on reflection maybe he was right. But I was now quite turned on, being nestled next to my gorgeous young lover!

"Well look, go on up to our room." I reached down and picked up my mobile phone.

"Wait for me up there, but don't be surprised if Lottie is at the door, OK?"

Alex looked a bit doubtful. Possibly conflicted. It was one thing plunging his cock deep inside a beautiful young woman in front of his girlfriend. It was maybe quite another to be sent into another's arms by her. But I was enjoying my new sex life, and I wanted to experiment. Fuck it. Well, you know what I mean. Once around and all that.

So, Alex leaned in towards me and gently cupped my face in his hands. He kissed me deeply and with so much love and passion, it actually did take my breath away. He got up and put on his t-shirt. As he walked away, I looked at him from behind. He was the sexiest man I had ever known, even with his ridiculous shorts and flip flops, which kept falling off his feet.

I squinted at my phone in the bright sunlight. There was a text waiting for me. It was from Lottie.

YOU TWO LOOK SO GREAT TOGETHER. CAN I BE HONEST? I FANCY BOTH OF YOU-BUT HELEN YOU ARE SO DAMN GORGEOUS XX

Right, so now in this warm sun, in just a bikini, I was really aroused. My old life was over, this was new territory. Gone were the boring days of loneliness and here was something wonderful.

ALEX HAS GONE UP TO OUR ROOM....SOOOO?

I saw Lottie look up at me. Neither of us looked at all conspiratorial or suspicious! I laid back and stretched out on the sunbed. After a few minutes, I saw Lottie in conversation with her friends and then she got up and tied her see-through wrap around her waist. As she walked to the hotel entrance, I thought I saw her look quickly at me with a faint smile. Once she was inside, I heard my phone ping again.

WILL YOU COME UPSTAIRS AS WELL? NOW I'M SOBER AND AWAKE, I REALLY WANT TO LICK YOUR AMAZING PUSSY AGAIN AND FEEL YOUR MOUTH ON MY BARE BOOBS. I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST WROTE THAT!

My heart was beating fast. I had two twenty-somethings, with gorgeous sexy bodies wanting me. I don't think anyone would believe me if I told my friends. But it's true, it's real and it was happening in front of my eyes.

But rushing back upstairs was not my plan. No. A few minutes quiet reading and finishing my drink. That was in order first.

I noticed Lottie's friends were looking over. I could only imagine what they were thinking and texting between themselves. In amongst the selfies for posting online, I could see them clearly texting. As soon as one stopped typing furiously, another nodded and typed back. It was amusing and it made me chuckle inside.

After about half an hour, I judged it would be time now to go upstairs and freshen up. I left all my bags and towels on the sunbed and just picked up my phone and the room key before heading for the lift.

As I pushed the button for the top floor, where all the rooms had the lovely, secluded, private brick balcony cut into the hillside, I saw my hands were visibly trembling. The key card clicked in the door and I opened it softly. It didn't make any sound at all. The hallway and bedroom were empty. I went into the bathroom and pulled down my bikini bottoms. I had caught the sun! I slowly ran some warm water and washed my vagina and my bottom. It was obvious I had been in the pool and wanted to soften the taste of chlorine. I dabbed some scent over my inner thighs and on my face. Goodness knows what I thought was going to happen. Still, I was on holiday and sex was definitely on the menu, lesbian lovemaking included. I pulled up my bikini again, but just tied a single bow on either side. I definitely wanted these to be taken off again by a young lover.

As I stepped out the bathroom and turned into the bedroom, I saw for the first time that Alex and Lottie were on the balcony. Well, I saw Lottie at least. She was sitting astride the sun lounger, facing towards me, but she could not see me, because of the curtain that reduced the glare in the room. She still had on her bikini top, but her boobs were bare as it had been pulled to either side. In fact, her boobs were bouncing gently as she moved forwards, then backwards and slowly up and down. Her beautiful face revealed all of the pleasure that she was experiencing.

Alex had his hands on Lottie's arms, stroking them gently as he fucked her. She turned her head quickly, so that her hair wrapped around her neck. Her chest was flushed as she pushed down hard on Alex's cock.

His hands moved onto her bare boobs. He squeezed them and slid his palms over all of her shape, feeling every curve of her big breasts. I must admit a pang of anguish here, because her boobs are much firmer and bigger than mine. But it soon passed as I remembered how much Alex loves sucking my ageing bosoms and coming hard across my nipples.

"Do you like my tits Alex? I love watching you look at them move, whilst I'm fucking you. That's so hot. Fuck me Alex, yes. God that's good. Fuck. Come here and kiss my big tits."

Lottie put both hands on one of her breasts and fed it into Alex's mouth. Alex leaned forwards and took her nipple between his lips. Lottie looked to the sky and cried out in pleasure as he licked and sucked her.

"Holy fuck! God that's fucking amazing."

I was now really turned on. I was still wearing my bikini, although I did notice that it was damp from the swimming, in the cool air of the room. So, I took my bottoms off and just wore a wrap. I wanted to keep my bikini top on, because I too wanted one of them to pull my boobs out of it, and suck my nipples as deeply as that. Oh God! I was so horny! I wanted Lottie to lick and suck MY breasts.

I guessed that both of them knew I would be around, and so I slowly made my way to the doors. Before I was in view, I could now see that Lottie was still wearing her bikini bottoms, but they had been pulled aside so that Alex could search out and fuck her soaking wet cunt. He was naked, his stupid shorts were on the floor and his t-shirt was pulled up, so that Lottie could run her hands over his muscular, firm chest and lean forwards to take as much of that stone-hard erection as she could manage.

As I was about to step outside, Lottie moved up and off of Alex. His gorgeous big cock was stiff and glistened with Lottie's fresh cunt juice. In fact, his groin was soaked in her. I was jealous of that bit of their lovemaking. It has been some time since my vagina had behaved like that.

She slowly slid down his body and gently wrapped her hands around his thick, wet cock. She slipped off the condom quickly and then with one hand she drew back his foreskin. With the other, she caressed his testicles. It was odd seeing Alex wearing a condom. There was no need for us to use birth control, of course.

She looked into his eyes and slowly put his erection into her mouth. At first she just kissed his tip, using her tongue in small circles, but then took his shaft as well. Her rhythmical sucks made loud, sexy sounds and her moans were as loud as Alex's, as she clearly enjoyed sucking nine and a half inches of pleasure-giving penis.

"My God, this will make my jaw hurt, this is fucking massive."

She moved his shaft around her mouth, she licked and sucked all along his length and covered all of his cock with soft kisses and caressing moves of her tongue. I could only imagine what Alex was feeling. It was very intimate, she clearly found him incredibly attractive.

Her pretty bottom was in the air, as she sucked on him. Her boobs moved freely between them both as they lay together. It was so sexy seeing Alex naked with such a strong erection.

I stepped outside, Alex saw me and I'm sure Lottie sensed I was there, as she began sucking that thick shaft harder and deeper. I leaned over Alex and kissed him deeply. He kissed me back with passion and love, despite having his cock buried deep in Lottie's mouth.

Lottie did not stop sucking Alex. Her hands circled his shaft and her lips slipped about half of his length into her mouth. She lingered when he was as deep as she could get. She moaned at the sensation of having her mouth completely full of cock, before lifting again, revealing a thick, glistening head, wider than the already thick and firm shaft. I loved that bit about his cock especially.

I ran my hands over Lottie's back and moved behind her. She sighed at my touch, so I slowly undid the loops of her bikini and let it fall between her legs. I stroked her thighs lovingly and she pushed against me, her warm, soft body against mine. She reached between her legs and then between mine. Her warm, wet hand searched for my vagina and she gently laid her palm over my naked cunt. Squeezing gently and with one finger, she was able to stroke my clitoris. Lottie had lovely big boobs, and they were in my hands now, lovely and firm to my touch.

Alex was moving to the rhythm of Lottie's mouth. He was enjoying this incredible blowjob, his cock was red and hard. He had the hardest erection he could manage, and that shaft would not bend if you hung your raincoat on it. I knew how that felt in Lottie's mouth and no wonder she was moaning softly with each movement.

LucyDrees
LucyDrees
113 Followers
12