Helen and Alex at the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lottie's beautiful fingers searched out my vagina. But I wanted to feel her juice on me, and so I slid one hand between her legs and found her delicious young cunt. My fingers parted her lips and she visibly jumped with pleasure. I used one finger, then two to slowly slide inside her, soaking my fingers in her juices. I spread these over my own body, making sure that Lottie did the same, adding to my wetness. So she began to explore my cunt again, this time soaked in her juice. It was an incredible feeling, to be so wet and slippery again.

I reached down and picked up Lottie's bikini. I rubbed it gently between my legs and then between hers, making sure the scent of her amazing body was on them. I leaned forwards and placed the string into Alex's mouth, drawing it along his tongue. He loved the sensation of wetness from his lovers and the taste of Lottie's younger cunt. He responded by placing his hands on Lottie's head and gently pushing her down onto his cock. She moaned as she took a bit more shaft and I felt her hands more urgently stroking my clitoris.

I slid my hand back between her legs and this time soaked my hand with Lottie's thick and sweet cunt-juice. I reached forwards and smeared it all over Alex's face, covering him in Lottie's scent. After that I made a show of licking my fingers, tasting her. It both reminded me of past days when I was a younger woman with a similarly slippery cunt, and of the fact that Lottie tasted divine.

She lifted her head up, her lips wet and glistening from sucking Alex's erection. She turned around and smiled at me, planting a loving kiss on my lips. Alex's pre-cum was on her lips and tongue, it tasted gorgeous and her mouth was soft and eager. Her hands were between my legs, urgently searching deep into my vagina. She moved back and Alex almost forgot he was fucking a fertile woman! He went to move to get a condom, but Lottie stopped him. She spoke very softly and never looked away from me as she spoke

"I want to try it in my bum. Why don't you try and put your tip into my bottom Alex?"

Alex hesitated briefly. He could see that she was keen, but his cock was more than nine inches and when he fucks my asshole, we do need to use some sexy lube.

He reached forwards and slid his hand between Lottie's thighs. Her free-flowing cunt did not disappoint. He used his shaft on her naked body to smear her wetness onto it and then slowly circled her anus with his lubricated tip. Lottie reached back and spread her bottom, just dabbing her wet finger onto her asshole.

Alex slowly pressed his tip against her asshole. He moved gently around, spreading her incredibly slippery juice all over. As his tip gently nudged into her bottom, she tensed, just for a moment and then slowly relaxed. Alex added more cunt-juice from his sexy lover and slowly his cock disappeared into her gorgeous round bottom.

"Fucking hell Helen. How the fuck do you cope with this much cock!"

Lottie rocked back, sliding Alex deeper. In one direction it would feel fine. But moving out again would surely be uncomfortable. Lottie sat back, now with Alex's cock buried in her rectum. She slowly edged back and forth. Just a little at first. She had found the pleasure in anal sex with a huge cock.

Her hands were all over my boobs. As I had hoped, she firmly moved my bikini top aside and bared my own small breasts. She leaned forwards and sucked one into her mouth. It was a firmness that I was not used to, but because her mouth was so soft, it was electrifying. She eagerly sucked my bosoms, one then the other, as Alex began to properly fuck her gorgeous asshole.

He firmly took hold of Lottie's shoulders and pulled her back toward him. Her bottom now sliding further onto his cock. But the movements were loving and gentle and Lottie was feeling more pleasure now.

I saw her soaking wet cunt and Alex's strong shaft in her bottom. His balls squeezed underneath them both. I reached down and massaged those huge, heavy, testicles and savoured the slippery wetness that had come from Lottie. As he started to fuck Lottie's anus, I was able to kiss their legs gently, lingering licks on their inner thighs. Alex cried out in pleasure and Lottie spread her legs wider.

"I want you to lick me, Helen. Please, kiss my pussy."

She was burning hot, I was so close to Alex's cock in Lottie's anus as I kissed her beautiful cunt. I eagerly licked along her vagina and lips, her clitoris and around her labia. Of course she was moving as Alex fucked her, and she was able to push my head on to her and increase her pleasure.

She stiffened and shouted loudly. She ground her bottom down hard onto Alex and came with a huge convulsion of pleasure. She pushed her cunt hard on to my face, her burning hot and throbbing clitoris pulsated on my tongue. A stream of cunt juice was squeezed onto my face as her vagina contracted.

As her orgasm softened, she panted and lifted her body, but kept Alex inside her. Instinctively, Alex moved with her and he laid her flat on the large sun lounger and moved on top of her. Her pretty back glistened in the sunshine and her big boobs draped over the edge of the sun lounger.

Alex pushed Lottie's legs together and placed his arms either side of her, completely covering her with his body. He rested his weight on his arms and slowly began to fuck her asshole properly. He kissed the back of her head and her shoulders as he moved inside her. In this position, anything more than a gentle move was hurting Lottie, who had never had anal, never mind with a cock nearly ten inches in length. As his cock slid into her, it made a slippery sound, with Lottie screaming as his big penis plunged into this tight, hot rectum.

So quickly I went and got my favourite slippery lube. It was just inside the door on the table and I spread it over Alex's cock and balls, around Lottie's anus and in doing so, I slid my fingers inside her again. She was still burning hot and soaked in cunt juice. I stroked his long shaft as I worked his rock-hard erection into Lottie's sexy little bum, and my fingers caressed her gorgeous vagina.

I pulled back his foreskin hard, making sure his huge smooth glans was swollen and covered in lube and Lottie's slippery sweet juices. My hands were all over his thickly veined cock, and I pushed it into that beautiful asshole. My hands brushed Lottie's cunt and it made her squirm, my fingers finding their way inside her. I was rhythmically working Alex's dick into Lottie and becoming impossibly aroused as I did it.

Now Alex began to move more in and out of her. The lube and my soaked fingers were softening the friction. Lottie responded by pushing back against Alex's shaft. He now began to fuck her deeper, more of his shaft in and out of Lottie's rectum. He pushed deep and held his cock fully inside her. She moaned and grunted, as his full length pushed all the way to his heavy balls.

Now he really fucked her with a raw passion.

She clasped his hands and told him not to fucking stop until he flooded her asshole with sperm. I could see her perfect bottom rippling as he drove deep inside, then pulled out and slammed that huge fucking manhood back into her. His tip was swollen and a dark purple. He was giving Lottie everything he had to give. The sun lounger creaked with each deep movement and she screamed now more in pleasure, as her anus was ravaged. Her breasts bounced freely and I took them in my hands and kneaded them between my fingers.

Alex fucked Lottie harder and deeper. He was fully on top of her and her widely spread asshole made a delicious slurping sound as he drove hard and deep into her. More of his length each time and this meant he had to pull out of her a long way, before plunging in to her again, thrusting his shaft all the way into her smooth rectum. I was mesmerised by the power of this fuck and the sight of this young woman's bottom taking a huge cock. My man's cock to be precise. Each time Alex thrust to the root of his cock, Lottie's back arched at the depth of cock she was taking. Her breasts circling to the rhythm of this passionate sex.

"I want you to fucking come in my asshole! Fucking fill me with your fucking come! I want your fucking come Alex."

With that Alex began to fuck Lottie faster. I looked on hot and horny, as my lover deeply pounded this younger woman. He was loving every thrust and every inch of her beautiful firm body. His grunts were ever louder and more masculine. Finally, with one loud shout and obscenity, his cock exploded into Lottie's rectum. He pushed fully inside her and held his erection deep. She arched her back and lifted her head as he came in her.

"'Oh fuck me, oh fuck, I'm coming hard Lottie. Take my fucking come, you sexy fucking. Ah!"

Five thick jets of cum I was sure flooded into her, deep inside her back passage.

As Alex panted, recovering from a shattering orgasm, Lottie looked for me and held my hand. She wanted me to kiss her and I did. As I kissed her, I stroked her boobs, which were now free over the edge of the sun lounger. I was kissing Lottie, with my boyfriend's cock still buried deep in her anus, after coming hard inside her. What an incredible change to my life this had been.

She reached behind her and drew out some of Alex's sperm from her bottom. She smeared it around her lips and I tasted their bodies as our lips and tongues eagerly explored one another.

They then slowly sat up. Both were hot and covered in perspiration. Lottie's whole bottom was red and her bright pink cunt glistened in the sunlight. She held Alex gently and they kissed slowly and lovingly. Alex had fucked Lottie hard and passionately and as they held one another, the moment washed over them both.

We went inside and all lay on the bed, both of us women naked, apart from our bikini tops pushed away from our boobs. Alex was completely naked. His huge cock still hung heavy and low between his legs. It was wet and thick streamers of juice and semen still slid along his length. A big cock covered in sperm just looked so sexy to me.

I was in the middle and lay with my lovers, one on either side.

Gently both of them placed their hands on my boobs, moving over them, interlocking fingers and working under my bikini top, around and over to my nipples. Two hands independently pleasuring me. It was delicious. I felt Lottie's hands on Alex's shaft, drawing off some slippery sperm for my nipples.

"'I bloody love this cock Alex. I can't believe you haven't broken this beautiful woman. I don't know how you survive being slammed by this fucking thing Helen."

She laughed and squeezed tightly in towards me, sliding down my sides, kissing my hips as she went.

Then I sensed the soft feel of hair on my legs. Lottie firmly eased apart my legs. Her tongue slowly worked its way towards my cunt. Her tongue fell onto my clitoris. I was pleasingly wet.

"God, you taste fucking amazing, Helen!"

I felt her tongue working deeper, exploring my vagina and one finger slowly worked its way into my anus. She was perfectly lubricated. Her tongue buried in my vagina, a finger exploring the firm muscles of my asshole. And now Alex's masculine mouth sucking my nipples eagerly, tasting his sperm and Lottie's vagina.

He sat up and placed his long, heavy and thick cock on my lips. It was soft and I could suck and squeeze his shaft. He rubbed it on my nipples and then licked them clean again.

I spread my legs wider as Lottie kissed and licked my clitoris. I submitted to a shattering orgasm. I came hard on Lottie's tongue, my anus squeezed her finger tightly and Alex sighed as my chest heaved as I came.

The next thing I remember was waking up in the dark. Two beautiful bodies were wrapped around mine and Lottie had one hand across me, encircling and gently gripping Alex's soft, but still thick shaft, and the other resting on my bare breast. I kissed her head and stroked their skin gently. Alex nuzzled my shoulder.

"I love you Helen. I love you so very much."

I sensed I was also trembling. My womb, my vagina, my whole body ached. I've never had this much sex in so short a time. My boobs were swollen and sore. My poor bottom had also felt the power of Alex's cock. But in this moment, I was truly alive.

12