Helen Gets a Visitor

Story Info
Helen is surprised when her lover turns up.
4k words
2.41
19k
13
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

Helen gets a surprise when Sean shows up as promised and her husband finds out about her straying. Consenting adults and Bi content. Don't read if you get offended easily!!

Helen gets a Visitor.

Helen had been back from the Yorkshire trip for about a month and the memories of that fantastic day had still not diminished. She found herself reliving the pure sex that she'd had with Sean and his friends and found she wanted more.

When John, her husband, asked her if she had been a "good girl", she had told him that she had been "really good" as she had been taken by two men and a woman.

He looked sideways at her and said, "I wish I could have seen that darling!" Then smiled as he kissed her. She grinned back at him; he didn't believe her!

She really hadn't done anything about "getting together with some friends", as she was basically "chicken". She knew that John often fantasized about watching her having sex with someone but doubted it would ever happen.

Suddenly she nearly jumped out of her skin as the phone rang. "Hello, can I help you" she said picking up the phone.

"Yes Helen, just slip off your knickers and let me have you tonight" said Sean on the other end.

"Sean! Where are you? Giggled Helen as her pussy started to melt at the thought of sex with him again.

"At your local station waiting for you to collect me for a few days. I'm in town for some fun with you and your lovers this time" he said.

Helen took a deep breath and said "but you can't, I don't have a friend to share you with and John will pout! She giggled.

"That's OK, I'll share you with him and we will have a good time I'm sure, see you soon" he laughed.

Helen quickly left work and drove to the station. As she walked toward Sean her pussy was starting to ache for his body.

Everything else told her to act sensibly but her pussy just wanted his body.

He didn't even say anything; he just wrapped her in his arms and thrust his tongue into her mouth as he kissed her.

She responded by grinding herself against his stiffness, nearly having him in the car park. God, she thought, if it were darker, I'd let him take me now!

She was starting the car as he got in the passenger seat. He immediately reached across and thrust his hand up her short skirt and against her pussy, working his fingers passed her silk knickers and inside her hot lips. The silk gave way and he pulled them off her and dropped them on the seat.

Helen moaned with pleasure and let him play with her body as he wished.

She managed to get the car into motion and headed home, Sean continued to finger her as she drove despite her protestations. "Damn, it's bad, but feels really good" she thought, enjoying it as she drove.

When they arrived, she quickly led him to the house with the intention of having him at least once before John arrived home.

Falling in the door Sean pushed Helen up against the wall and groped for her pussy. He found it hot and wet, Helen offered no resistance to his groping fingers as she dragged him toward the first bedroom.

Before they got there, they were surprised by John coming in through the front door.

"Surprised he said, "Hi, anyone I know?" Nodding to Sean who was still very close to Helen.

Helen just stared at John open mouthed as Sean came to the rescue said, "Hello I'm Sean, Helen and I met last month, and I've sort of asked for a bit of accommodation in town, sorry, should have let you know sooner".

Helen was panicking a little and did all she could behind Sean to sort out her clothing.

"Hi Darling, I was just showing Sean to his room, hope you don't mind?" She stammered.

"Ah" John said, as things started to take shape in his mind. He sensed Helen's obvious arousal and along with the dishevelled clothing and flushed look, realised that she could have been a "good girl" with Sean on her trip.

It looked as if Helen had been about to fuck, and his cock started to swell as he pictured his wife having sex with this good-looking man.

"Well, seeing that Helen obviously wants you here, best you stay and have a drink".

Helen relaxed a little, she smiled at him and poured three whiskeys, then excused herself to the small room.

They chatted lightly while she was out and then John looked across at his wife who had let the hem of her skirt ride high as she sat opposite the two men. She had a smouldering look of lust on her face as she slowly opened her legs and exposed her naked pussy to them both.

"So, you've fucked my wife?" John asked quietly, "Was she willing?"

Sean looked at John and replied, "Frankly, yes, very willing, although she hadn't planned it. It just happened.

And I think your wife would like to be fucked right now, don't you?" he continued chancing his arm.

"I think so too Sean, so why don't you fuck her again?" John replied.

Sean rose from the chair and slipped off his trousers and shorts. His thick tool sprang forward, right at Helen's wet cunt. He went down on his knees and started to eat her pussy. Helen groaned with pleasure at the feeling of his tongue on her clit and crushed his head to her hot sex.

Suddenly he stood up and thrust his dick deep inside her. He started a series of long steady thrusts that had her gasping for more.

As he quickened the pace, she took a swift glance at her husband. He had exposed his cock and was rubbing it in time to Sean's thrusts into her.

Helen started to lose control at this, and her climax hit her like a hammer. John started cumming with his wife and Sean's cock exploded cum deep inside her pussy.

"Well, you certainly know how to fuck my wife," said John as they all sat around recovering.

"Yes, she really fucks very well, as you no doubt know" laughed Sean in reply.

Helen began to play with John's slack dick as she started to tell him about the business trip to Yorkshire.

As she recounted how first Sean, then Paul and Sharon had taken her willing body, John's cock grew stiffer and stiffer. Sean was also totally aroused by now and started to eat her pussy as she spoke.

Every now and again Helen would go silent as she slid her hot lips over John's dick and sucked him. John watched as Sean ate her pussy and worked his fingers into her damp cunt.

She opened her legs wider, and John watched fascinated as this man started to work a finger into her arse as well.

Helen fell silent and closed her eyes as she wriggled her body onto the invading fingers.

Sean had two fingers in her cunt and one up her arse. He thrust them up her as his tongue nibbled her clit and she started to lose it again. Before she could cum, Sean rolled onto his back and pulled her down hard on his thick cock. John got behind them and thrilled at watching his wife ride up and down on Sean's cock.

As Helen started her rhythmic ride on Sean, John rubbed his cock again in unison with her thrusting. He was enjoying the show but when she leant forward onto Sean's chest he saw a wonderful opportunity open before him.

As Sean fucked her pussy, he was pulling her arse cheeks apart and opening her other hole to John.

He couldn't resist the temptation and quickly rubbed spit into her tight arsehole.

Helen felt her arse being spread and shuddered in pleasure as John's finger started to invade her behind. She wanted his cock to follow and fuck her like Sean and Paul had taken Sharon.

Helen smiled as her husband removed his probing finger and she felt the tip of his dick probing at her open hole.

Sean had realised what was happening and slowed the rhythm as John started to enter Helen. John gasped as the tip of his cock slipped past Helen's arse muscles and deep into her.

With a small cry, Helen was thrust forward and impaled deep on Sean's cock, filling both her holes with stiff manhood. John felt Sean's cock run along the length of his and nearly started cumming.

As they settled, Sean led John in the fucking motion he and Paul used on Sharon.

The men were taking alternate turns to fuck into her, setting a rhythm that was slowly bringing her closer and closer to a climax.

Helen was completely lost in lust and just let the men control her body. She kissed and sucked at Sean's face and neck as they took her higher and higher.

John was now fulfilling another of his fantasies as he fucked his wife with another lover. He could feel Sean's cock rubbing against his as they used Helen's body together.

He knew Helen was really enjoying this fucking and he realised by the way she had responded to his entering her that this might not be the first time she had been fucked like this.

Helen was obviously starting to cum, as her moaning grew louder and John felt his own orgasm rising within him. Both he and Helen came within seconds of each other, and this caused Sean to fill Helen's pussy with his cum as he exploded into her.

The men removed their now limp dicks from Helen's well-fucked body, rolled her onto her back and proceeded to kiss, lick and nibble her all over.

"Stop it! Stop it!" she giggled, "I can't take anymore right now". They all laughed and rolled apart for a rest.

"You've done this before minx!" said John to his wife.

"Whatever makes you think that? She replied smiling sweetly. "Well, I've watched it and it was good, but this was better!"

"Is there anything else you would like to try then darling" John replied.

"Well give me time to think a little you two." Helen said with mischief in her grin as someone's fingers started to probe into her pussy again.

"Yes, there is. You two have just given me a good fucking and enjoyed watching me get it too, so I want to watch you two fuck!"

John stared in amazement at her and even Sean stopped moving his fingers inside her pussy.

"What?" cried John "You want us to fuck each other? Sean and me?"

"Yes, and why not? You have watched me being shafted and both of you and Sean's friend have fucked my arse, now I want to watch you take a cock too, lover boy".

Sean's fingers started to probe inside Helen's hot cunt again as he looked at her and said, "So you want me to fuck John in front of you?"

"Yes, and he can suck your cock too" replied Helen, squirming as Sean's fingers started to excite her again.

John was still speechless as Sean replied, "OK I'm up for that, but on one condition".

"What's that?" she replied smiling inquisitively at him.

"After I've fucked John, we both screw your pussy at the same time", he smiled back.

"God, you can't do that can you?" she exclaimed, but her mind was going into overdrive at the thought of two cocks in her pussy at the same time.

John had had his cock and a vibrator in her once, but two hot cocks?

"What about you John?" said Sean, "Fancy it?" Eyeing John's tight buttocks.

John hesitated at the thought of having his arse fucked by a man, but the thought of it was growing on him and the promise of double fucking Helen was a strong lure.

He had taken a vibrator before when Helen had wanted to screw him and really enjoyed it.

Helen certainly enjoyed being fucked in the arse too, so it couldn't be that bad.

"OK, I'm on for being fucked, but the promise of two cocks in you must be on as well" he replied.

"Right" replied his wife, "Two in my pussy for one up your bum!" she giggled provocatively as Sean's busy fingers continued to plunder her willing cunt.

John looked at his wife as she started to indicate toward Sean.

He was leaning back against the cushions with his stiff cock sticking out in front of him, his fingers still fucking her.

"Suck him first, just like you watched me do it." She said wickedly.

John hesitated then slowly started to lick at the tip of Sean's cock. It tasted slightly salty but not unpleasant and John grasped the thick shaft to stop it jumping around.

It felt hot against his hand and tongue as he glanced up at Sean's face. Sean was leaning back with his eyes closed, enjoying being sucked.

John slowly slipped his mouth down over the thick cock and he started sucking on it. He moved his head slowly up and down, producing a fucking motion that soon had Sean moaning with pleasure.

He used his teeth to gently rub along the shaft and tip to add to the soft touch of his tongue and lips. John was now really getting into cock sucking as all he had to do was what he wanted someone to do to him.

John could hear Helen breathing heavily as she watched him suck another man's dick and was suddenly surprised by the probing of something against his exposed arse.

John heard Helen whisper in his ear that she was going to make him ready for Sean and just to go on sucking cock. Slowly Helen spread KY into John's tight arse and inserted her buzzer inside him. John nearly came as it slipped in, and the vibrations went right through his body.

As John was sucking him, Sean started to open his legs wider, inviting him to slip a finger up his arse too.

John realised what he wanted and obliged by working his middle finger into the offered anus.

Helen saw what was happening between them and slowly moved back to enjoy the show. She pressed her hands against her hot pussy, and it sent shivers of pleasure through her body. This was really good!

Sean realised that if he let John go on like this, he was not going to get to fuck him for a while.

John was a good cocksucker now and soon he would bring him to a climax. The thought of taking Helen in a double fuck excited him too much and he reluctantly pushed John from his throbbing cock.

Helen's work on John's rear had had the desired effect and when John offered his willing arse to him it was already open and lubricated for Sean's rampant dick.

He moved up closer to John and placed the tip against his open hole. Gripping John by each thigh he slowly started to insert his cock into him.

Helen stared at the thick dick disappearing slowly into her husband's body. Shudders of pleasure coursed through her remembering how she had been taken in her rear with the unusual pleasure it had given her.

She had always wanted to see men fuck and now she was.

John felt Sean go deeper into his body and start a slow rhythmic thrusting.

To John, the sensation of being arse fucked was strange, uncomfortable, but decidedly nice.

How Helen must have felt taking it in both holes was beyond his comprehension. No wonder she liked it. He relaxed and started to really enjoy the sensation of being taken by a man.

Sean had often thought about fucking a man but had never had the courage to do it. Right now, he was really enjoying the experience and grinned his appreciation to Helen, who was slowly working the dildo inside her pussy, as she enjoyed the show before her.

Soon, the tightness of John's arse started to tell on Sean, and he came with a cry of pleasure and filled John's rear with hot cum.

Helen couldn't take anymore and she came in a shuddering climax as Sean pulled out of her husband's arse followed by his hot sticky cum oozing from John's enlarged arsehole.

John collapsed to the floor, well and truly fucked and said to her, "thank you darling, just wait until we are ready for you!"

She leant forward and kissed both men deeply, "Thank you both, I loved it."

"I'm going to get a few drinks for us while you two studs rest and get ready to "double" me", said Helen leaving the room.

Sean and John lounged around avoiding eye contact with each other after their intimate session.

The ice was broken again when Helen shouted through from the kitchen, "Do you two want ice with this or are you "at it" again lovers?"

Both men looked at each other and burst out laughing. "God John, you give good "Head" mate" laughed Sean,"

"Yes, and you're a good fuck, lover" replied John smiling.

Helen returned with a large drinks tray which they all attacked furiously to quench their thirsts. She sat on the sofa and her pussy was exposed to both men, warm and welcoming.

They chatted fitfully and slowly started to recover from the previous round of "sexual activity." Both Helen and John were still leaking cum from being fucked by Sean.

John's cock started to stir first as he watched his wife nonchalantly fingering her moist pussy. She noticed his arousal and dipped her fingers deep inside her cunt. John's cock sprang to full erection as he watched her lean back and finger fuck herself.

Sean was also starting to get aroused watching Helen ride her fingers, but he was also looking at John's cock and wondering if he should try it in his own body, as he had fucked John.

Helen's low, husky voice caused him to stop staring at the stiff cock before him as she said, "John can fuck you later Sean, I'm ready for both of you now boys".

John took charge and told Sean to lay down on the floor. Helen smiled and continued to play with herself as John spread KY all over Sean's stiff member. He deliberately moved his hands slowly and sensually and Sean closed his eyes in pleasure.

He then surprised Helen by slipping his finger into her open pussy and walking over to Sean's body. "Now, down you go onto that cock girl" he said as he lowered her body toward Sean's cock in a "reverse cowboy" position.

He gripped the stiff cock and slowly inserted it into his wife's eager cunt. Helen sighed with pleasure as she sank down all the way onto Sean. Sean's arms came up around her, gripped her breasts and automatically started a slow rhythmic fuck.

John looked into Helen's face which was full of lust as she sank onto the hard cock and Sean began to fuck her once again.

John now moved closer in front of his wife and watched as Sean's cock thrust deep into her willing pussy.

She was leaning back onto Sean's chest; her arsehole was open and inviting but he resisted pushing his cock in her and settled for a finger for a few moments. Helen wriggled at the feeling and pushed back to ride it while Sean continued to screw her. John removed his finger and rubbed KY onto his own cock.

Getting into a kneeling position, John opened Sean's and Helen's legs wider and lined his dick up with her already stuffed pussy.

Sean's cock was now almost leaving her cunt each thrust and John slowed Sean down so he could time his entry with him. As Sean came clear of her, John grabbed both cocks together and pushed them into her open cunt.

The two cocks entering her thrust Helen backwards and Sean held her fast in his arms.

Her eyes widened along with her pussy as they went still deeper inside her body. The feeling of her pussy being totally filled by these men was quickly starting to bring her toward a climax.

She was surprised that it felt different from having both her holes filled but also surprised at just how good it did feel!

It started to get even better as they began rocking her slowly up and down on "it". She sighed with pleasure then relaxed to let them do what they wanted with her.

John realised that they could not fuck her normally like this and told Sean to just lie still and enjoy.

He then started to thrust slowly into Helen and the feelings in his cock were intensified as it ran along Sean's, inside her body. The look of pleasure on her face was priceless.

Sean felt as if John was fucking him as well and with the heat from Helen's pussy enveloping him, he was unable to resist the climax rapidly building in him.

Helen sensed that he was about to cum and as her husband fucked them both, she felt John working a finger into her exposed arsehole! The feelings throughout her body were now so intense she lost control and started to cum in waves of pleasure.

This triggered Sean to fill her with cum again as his orgasm erupted. John watched them both cum and quickened his stroke, fucking both of them harder. He came with a shout and collapsed across his wife's heaving body.

John eased himself off his wife's sweat covered body and Helen rolled off Sean and lay with her legs wide open to ease her ravaged body.

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers
12