Helen Gets a Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jumped with surprise to suddenly feel a tongue licking at her exposed pussy!

Looking down she saw John's head between her legs as he ate her cunt with enthusiasm.

"No, no, for god's sake stop it John!" she laughed, "I'm totally shagged out and pussy is sore!"

John looked up, giggled and said, "Just making sure that the "good girl" gets a good time here as well darling, it would be a shame to leave you unsatisfied".

All three settled down on their bed, exhausted by the efforts of the last few hours and the wine consumed.

In the early hours John was awakened by the steady rhythmic motion of the bed as Sean, insatiable Sean, fucked Helen slowly once again.

Immediately, John's cock responded, and he automatically reached down and started to pleasure himself.

Suddenly he had a wicked idea and easing himself off the bed got the KY jelly again and smeared it all over his hard cock.

Slowly he closed in on the lovers, straddling Sean as he fucked Helen and gripping him firmly by the hips unceremoniously pushed his hard cock deep into Sean's arsehole.

Sean lurched as the cock entered him slickly and blurted out "what the fuck?" as John held him for a moment as Sean realised what was happening to him.

As Sean relaxed, still hard inside John's wife, john began to fuck his arse. It felt surprising like his wife's and very tight.

Sean laughed quietly, he knew he was helpless and so started to fuck Helen slowly in rhythm with John's deep thrusts.

John looked down passed Sean and into his wife's lovely face. She was clearly totally committed to being their toy and more than willing to let them do anything with her body.

It didn't take long for John to explode inside Sean and Sean into Helen.

Now all three were leaking cum as they once again subsided into fitful sleep. All holding onto whatever body they could reach.

The morning would find them each aching all over from the night's activities.

Nothing could be the same again.

12