All Comments on 'Helen Gets Gangbanged'

by vitesse

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thanks for sharing!

Not rating the writting. Just the sharing of your adventure. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Party time

Helen (my helen!) is keen do the same here in OZ! Thanks guys

Sarah51Sarah51over 11 years ago
Glad they would not listen

About 20 years ago i was at a house party, towards the end of the evening people started to go home and i found myself the only woman with five men, two i knew and three i had only just met. I quite fancied one of the of them called Dave and ended up sat on his knee kissing. He whispered in my ear we should go upstairs where it would be private. No sooner had we laid on top of the bed when the others all come in and in a jokey kind of way start tickling me then someone squeezed my tits and they all laughed. i told them to stop mucking about and they responed by mimicking my protest and holding my arms above my head and undoing my blouse to reaveal my black silky bra and then proceeded to tickle under my arms and down my sides. i was begging them to stop but they ignored me and i felt my jeans being undone and pulled down my legs and off. My protest got stronger and i was really angry, i was no longer responding to the the tickling, not to my legs, feet, tummy, sides or under my arms, i had regained my composure and felt they would soon get bored and let me go. "I'm going to tickle her tits" said Dave, "get her bra off". Suddenly i was being sat up on the bed and my bra clasp was undone, the straps taken down my arms and my bra dissapeared and i was laid on my back again with my hands held above my head He then straddled my waist and started making circular patterns with his fingers on my midriff and up my sides and to the top of my breasts and then to the underside, then back to the top and then he started to circle my nipples but not quite touch them. . . .I knew he would and i was preparing myself not to respond when he touched them. . . . Then contact. . . my body gave a jolt like i had received an electric shock, i gasped and my nipples were hard as bullets. "Nothing like two hard nipples to play with" he said and started to roll my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. I was on my back, naked except for my knickers, at the mercy of five men but like you i felt "safe" (stupid word to use, but i'm sure you know what i mean) because i still had my knickers on. " I could play with these all night" he said and gave one a little tug and then let my nipple slip away then very gently touched just the very tip of my nipple. I had somehow forgotten my situation and was only aware of the sensations my breasts were experiencing. "Good job you're not stood up" he said "you would have wet knees" Everyone laughed, except me " Here pussy pussy, time to play with pussy, would pussy like a stroke?" Again everyone laughed, except me. "Time to get your pants off girl" Instinctivly i crossed my legs and wrapped my ankles together Dave got off me but with my arms still being held above my head and my legs double crossed i was in big trouble. They soon untangled my legs and stripped me of my knickers, it was then agreed by all the take turns making me come, by all except for me that is and i knew they could not make me orgasm if i did not want to. . . . Five orgasms and about an hour later, i had been finger fucked, eaten and had my clit rubbed red raw. Making me have violent orgasms seemed to be their goal and the bastards succeeded. Then they stripped off and said it was their turn and i could either suck them off or they would fuck my pussy. (Sorry but running out of time will try to write more later) not wanting to get pregnant i sucked them off but they still fucked me. I am not the kind of woman who would invite a group of men to have sex with me and would protest as i did on this occasion. Just glad they would not listen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous