Helen goes for an Italian

Story Info
Sexy wife enjoys a trip to the nudist beach.
3.9k words
4.38
27.7k
32
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitesse
vitesse
287 Followers

Like many men on this site I often fantasise about my wife Helen being involved in a threesome. We have never discussed the idea over the years we have been together. The closest we got has been on the rare occasions we watched some porn together she appeared to enjoy watching mmf scenes and I would sometimes get her to give me a blowjob while I inserted her vibrator into her. During these sessions I certainly imagined that Helen was having a threesome, I'd no idea what was going through her mind but she certainly seemed to enjoy being stimulated by two cocks, even if one of them wasn't a real one.

On the occasions when we have discussed what kind of men Helen found attractive she would always say the Turkey had the best looking blokes, we'd been on holiday there a few times when we were first married.

We are both late forties, I've kept my good looks but my figure isn't the same as it was 20 years ago when I first met Helen but she has kept herself in shape with regular exercise and can still get into the short skirts that I was desperate to get into when I first met her in the 1990's. Helen is 5ft 5 with wavy brown long hair, she has a sexy smile but her fest features are her fantastic 34B breasts and her amazing legs which despite her being 5 inches shorter than me are longer than mine.

A fortunate opportunity occurred this summer as Helen's mum and dad offered to look after the kids for a few days so we were able to have 3 days in the sun. We're both double jabbed so the Canaries were an option and the flights worked out perfectly. We had been to Maspalomas twice before we had kids and both enjoyed it.

On our previous visits over 10 years ago nothing much happened with regards to sexual shenanigans apart from me persuading her at the end of our last holiday to venture over to the nudist side of the beach but once there Helen remained face down.

Our trip this summer was great with us spending the first 2 days on the main beach, Helen was happy to sunbathe topless and while we were in the bed on our penultimate night I managed to persuade her to visit the nudist beach on our last day.

I teased Helen, "Will you be on your front all day like 10 years ago?"

She gave as good as got, "Depends on the view, I might get a better one laid on my back."

I had no doubt that I (and every other red blooded male on the beach) would definitely have a better view if Helen was naked and laid on her back.

So, on our last day we wandered over to the nudist beach. We lay our towels down towards the back of the beach as the front section was quite busy with couples and men. Once or twice during our previous visits to the beach both of us had remarked on other people on the beach. Nothing pervy or nasty just if a person was very attractive or stood out from the others.

Some time, later as we were both laid on our towels on our backs day dreaming when a guy about our age wandered past us. He was well tanned, tall, dark haired and obviously worked out. Although I would say he was as attractive as me he clearly had a much fitter figure and very little body hair. He was naked apart from a wrist watch and a newspaper. He certainly fitted that south Mediterranean look that Helen had confessed to finding attractive.

I glanced at my wife over my sunglasses and noticed her watching him, she had also risen up on to her elbows enhancing the shape of her naked breasts and her legs had also naturally parted. Now on here you read stories and they always say the guys cock was huge or it hung down to his knees. Well this guys didn't and his length was the same as mine but he certainly had an impressive width which made me have a second glance. His wide cock was swinging about in front of him as he comically tried to avoid burning his feet on the hot sand by stepping on the odd tuft of grass that was sprouting nearby. He clearly had forgotten his shoes as well as his clothes.

This meant that he came quite close to my wife and looking at where his eyes where pointing he was certainly taking in the sights. As he passed her he smiled, "Scusa, scusa."

Helen smiled back and replied, "Ola Senor."

"Ciao signora sexy, le tue gambe sono fantastiche." he grinned back before he wandered away towards the dunes.

I moved closer to her and as I gently stroked her arm and whispered, "I take it you liked that view? But I've no idea what he said apart from he thinks you are sexy and part of you is fantastic."

Helen grinned back, "Maybe he was just impressed with my spanish. But yes, he certainly was easy on the eye. I'm surprised you couldn't interpret what he said as I've always thought of you as a cunning linguist."

Grinning back at my wife I teased, "I don't think it was Spanish he was saying, more like Italian and I've never heard anyone's language skills described as sexy. So you thought he was good looking then?"

Helen appeared to be getting a bit flustered and tried to dismiss my jibe with the line, "To be honest with the package he was carrying I can't imagine any woman would care where he was from."

Clearly she hoped that his impressive girth would embarrass me into silence but I just laughed back, "So you're now into Italian Stallions rather than Turkish Hunks then?"

Helen just laid back, closed her eyes and carried on sunbathing although I was certain that her nipples were harder than they were before her Italian Stallion walked past. As it was our last day I thought it would be nice for us to share some wine so offered to go and get a bottle for us to share, I was also curious to see if Helen's admirer would return in my absence.

Helen accepted my offer to get some refreshments and rolled on to her front knowing that it would take me some time to walk down the beach to the shop. As I departed I admired my wife and got a great view of her slit which appeared to be glistening, was it from the heat or had her earlier encounter aroused her?

Having purchased a nice cool bottle of chardonnay I panicked when I returned to where I had left my wife as there was no sign of her. I don't know why but my mind instantly conjured up an image of her laid on her back with the Italian Stallion pleasuring her somewhere in the dunes.

I deposited the bottle of wine by our towels and was just about to go looking for her in the dunes when I spotted her walking back up the beach from the sea, rather than experiencing some sexual freedom she'd just been for a swim to cool down.

"Wow, someone looks pleased to see me", Helen grinned as she approached me, the cool sea having made her nipples stand to attention.

The prospect of what she might have been up to had given me a serious shep on, which Helen enjoyed teasing me with by grabbing my cock and stroking it a few times before settling back down on the towel.

"Thanks for the wine", Helen said as she released my manhood and laid down on her towel.

Once we had finished the bottle I asked if Helen wanted to go for a wander amongst the dunes.

Helen giggled, "I know what you want."

"Ok!" I replied, "I want us to find a hidden spot in the dunes where I can make the most of you".

With no response I sat up and resumed reading my book. About 20 minutes later however Helen stood up, wrapped her towel around her beneath her arms and grinned. "Come on then, it is our last day and I don't when we'll next have a chance to do something like this again. But I'm not doing anything if people can see us."

Clearly the walk down the beach to get the wine had been worth it.

In a shot I was up on my feet and quickly wrapped everything in my towel, grabbed Helen's hand and we then wandered towards a gap in the sandy dunes. It wasn't easy going as for each few yards you walked you slipped back a few feet.

We noticed other couples laying on towels a few yards either side of where we walked but didn't see anything more than a couple kissing. I started to wonder if we were going to get arrested and that all the rumours about the dunes were just that.

A few minutes later we found a good clearing tucked behind and to one side of two grassy sandy hills. We lay our towels down and soon started kissing and cuddling.

A guy wandered over the top of one mound but after a glance he just kept going. Helen wasn't that relaxed and repeated that she didn't want an audience. This wasn't going well so I decided to raise the stakes and softly spoke into Helen's ear, "Just imagine I'm the Italian man from earlier."

Fortunately my plan worked perfectly, we had no further interruptions and I could tell Helen was getting more aroused as she was now happily letting me massage her chest.

Minutes later I moved down to her love mound and slipped a finger inside her. Helen was very wet and was responded by stroking my erect cock. Helen then took the initiative by sitting up and taking my cock in to her mouth. I moved her over the top of me and started to lap at her lovely smooth slit. As I flicked my tongue over her and inside her Helen was moaning, taking my cock deep into her mouth while I managed to find her nipples with my fingertips.

The combination of oral sex and having her nipples played with always worked for Helen and within 60 seconds I felt her tremble and shake as she started to cum. I continued to lick her as she gasped and came on my tongue. Helen tasted wonderful, a delightful mix of her juices and sweat from the heat of the midday sun as I continued to kiss and lick her as she came down from her high.

Much as I was enjoying being sucked off by Helen I really wanted to get inside her so I rolled her gently on to her towel so she was on her back. Helen parted her thighs reached for my erect cock and directed it towards her now soaking slit, I slid straight inside her. Helen was really enjoying it, very responsive, grinding against me as I thrust deeply into her and panting as I fucked her deep and slowly.

We were holding each other with my mouth next to Helen's ear, I whispered to her, "That didn't take you long, where you imagining I was your friend from earlier."

Helen gasped back, "Yes, I hope you don't mind. It must be the combination of the sun and wine. Anyway I'm sure you won't be complaining given how much you seem to be enjoying yourself now."

I raised myself up on my hands and started to pound her harder. As I did so I saw Helen's fantasy man on top of a low nearby dune. He was laying on his side watching us and stroking a now even larger and erect cock. I realised that although I could see him directly ahead Helen wouldn't be able to as she was laid on her back so I cuddled her again and kissed her ear.

Taking a chance and hoping Helen wouldn't go crazy I whispered into her ear, "Your Italian Stallion is watching us now."

I half expected her to stop but instead I noticed her eyes open, as she couldn't see him she must have assumed I was teasing her. Maybe feeling guilty for her earlier fantasising she grinned and exclaimed, "Well we better give him a show to watch."

Helen lived up to her words by opening her legs as wide as she could and reaching down to fondle my balls with one hand and my crack with the other.

I upped to ante by continuing, "I bet he would love to touch you and to give you his erect cock to suck."

This seemed to excite Helen even more and she turned her head and kissed me. Carried away in the moment I whispered into her ear, "Would you like to suck his cock?"

Helen started to gasp and moan, "Yes!" she exclaimed although I wasn't sure if this was an expression of sexual pleasure or an answer to my question.

I looked up towards where the guy was and saw him walking very slowly towards us. Panicking a little I resumed cuddling her, kissing her face as I continued to fuck her, my cock was fit to burst.

"Once you've sucked his cock, what would you want to do next?" I suggested into her ear.

With her eyes still closed Helen instantly replied, "I'd want it inside me and I bet that's what you want too. To see your wife enjoying a nice big Italian sausage."

I couldn't help responding, "Yes, I would. Especially if you were also sucking me while he was inside you. Reckon you could handle two cocks?"

Helen then opened her eyes, turned and looked at me as if to say are you fantasising here or not. Looking me in the eye she replied, "Yes. I'd love to be the centre of 2 men's attention."

I was surprised that this pillow talk hadn't shocked Helen, and I wondered if she could also sense that we weren't alone. Desperate to make sure that I could achieve satisfaction before our Italian friend interrupted us I started kissing Helen knowing this would keep her eyes closed.

As our snogging ended I started kissing her neck, my face alongside hers. I was still sliding in and out of her as I heard footsteps on the sand near to us. I held her tight and whilst very aroused wasn't at all sure how this would go. Helen tensed slightly and I became unsure what would happen next

Helen opened her eyes and looked at me, she clearly suspected that I hadn't been joking about us being joined by someone else. A twig snapped, removing any doubt from her mind. Looking me in the eye she told me seriously, "Whatever happens next I love you and you're the only man I want to spend the rest of my life with."

I replied, "I love you too, this is a once in a lifetime moment. Lets make the most of it."

Helen had been holding my shoulders but now I felt her take her right hand away. Helen was still panting but saying nothing. She had definitely seen him, but what was she going to do?

My cock was harder than it had ever been. I felt Helen doing something with her right hand as I continued to fuck her. Taking a chance I slowly rose up again but stayed inside her. The guy was now kneeling by her head virtually on top of us and as I slid my cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy Helen was looking directly at him and holding his thick cock in her hand.

He looked at me and enquired, "Posso partecipare?"

I hadn't got a clue what he said but it was clear he wanted to join in so I nodded and knelt up so that I could get a better view but could still continue penetrating Helen.

Helen was masturbating him slowly. His cock was only seven or eight inches from her face. It looked very hard and pumped up. Helen rolled her thumb over the end of it and I saw her fingertip was wet. I found I couldn't look the guy in the eye but just kept fucking my wife. As Helen wanked him and his cock was getting closer and closer to her face. He reached across and caressed her breasts then his hand moved across her belly, down further and further until I saw his hand move over her mound where his fingertips touched her clit, his fingertips literally a few inches away from me.

Helen groaned and we all seemed to be working together. I saw her pull a little harder on his cock, he shuffled towards her but only slightly, her head then moved closer by a mere fraction.

Helen flicked her tongue out of her mouth towards the head of his cock and I swear my own cock spasmed inside her as Helen did so. It didn't touch his cock but the gesture itself was enough.

Then I watched her open her mouth. He moved just a touch nearer and I was transfixed as I watched the large round head disappear into her mouth. Her lips closed around it. Her mouth was stretched tighter than all the times I had seen my cock inside it. Helen was sucking and groaning as we both used her. I wasn't going to last much longer and watching her sucking on him took me over the edge. I came deep inside her. I pumped all I had in to her then exhausted I withdrew and collapsed to one side of them on the towel, leaving her thighs gaping wide apart with him still fingering her clit and sliding his cock in and out of her mouth.

He drew his cock free from her mouth and stopped fingering her, Helen lay back gasping. All around her mouth it appeared wet. I saw her hand reach between her legs and Helen started to play with her clit, resuming where he left off.

Helen used some of my cum as a lubricant on her fingertips. We both watched her writhing about there for a second or two then he moved her knees and thighs further apart.

Before I could ask if it was what Helen wanted he had his heavy cock resting against the wet parted lips of her pussy. He rubbed it up and down, over her clit and down between her arse cheeks over her anus. He rubbed the seeping fluids around the large head of his cock then I witnessed it slowly sink inch by inch in to her gaping pussy.

Helen grabbed my hands as he pressed the rest of this new cock inside her. He was sunk fully inside her and fucking her as Helen gripped my hands hard and groaned.

He started fucking her harder, Helen shuffled up onto her elbows so she could get a better view of the action. Helen was looking first at the different cock that was fucking her then at the face of the man who was doing it.

Helen was flushed, shaking, panting and close to cumming. She soon started to grunt and groan then he slammed in to her once , twice, three times, four times as she came loudly still gripping my hands.

Holding my wife's hands as she orgasmed on someone elses cock was amazing. Helen shook and shouted loudly as she came and I was surprised we hadn't attracted an audience. Helen released her grip on my hands and as he lay with his cock still embedded inside her he continued thrusting but looked at me and said, "Tua moglie e magnifica. Hai de contraccettivi?"

Again I hadn't really got a clue what he'd said but fortunately I realised that if he came inside her then it would result in an awkward trip to the chemist and my Spanish wasn't good enough to ask for a morning after pill so I replied, "No contraceptives."

Grinning he replied, "Nessun problema. Verro solo nella sua bocca."

I'd know idea where he was planning on depositing his load but at least we weren't going to have to make any extra trips before catching our plane tomorrow.

Helen was still panting for air as he withdrew from her. Instead of spraying his load all over her chest he moved back to her head where he quickly knelt and holding his cock at the base guided the purple end between her lips once more. Instinctively I reached for my cock and began to wank it.

Helen has never sucked me after we have shagged and I could see Helen looked a little startled at the prospect of sucking on a cock covered in her juices and my sperm but she opened her mouth and took his cock inside anyway. He wanked the shaft for probably less than a minute before groaning and filling her mouth with his sperm.

Helen does not swallow, never has but now she was swallowing this guys cum and letting him do whatever he wanted with her. As I was wanking and watching I knew I was going to cum too. I knelt on the opposite side of her, I moved her head towards my direction. His long thick member plopped free and I saw her mouth was full of cum.

Helen closed her mouth for a second then opened it again and most of it had gone. I started to cum and directed the end of my cock into her mouth. Helen made no move to stop me and after closing her lips around the head Helen sucked gently and swallowed as I spurted my cum in to her.

I saw he had reached down and was sliding his fingers around inside her pussy. I could hear wet squelchy noises as he felt all of her. Helen sucked me dry then as my cock slid free he slid his straight back inside her mouth again. Helen sucked on him then licked all over the head before kissing the tip. A strand of sperm linked her mouth to his cock.

Finally he moved aside. He kissed her on the forehead then moved back and looked her in the eye and held her hands before saying, "Grazie."

He then stood up and with an "Arrivederci" he was off across the dunes.

I moved closer and we kissed. Without thought of what had just been pumping inside her mouth we started passionately snogging.

vitesse
vitesse
287 Followers
12