All Comments on 'Helen goes for an Italian'

by vitesse

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another stupid nudist beach story. Helen is a slut. And you are one of the many fools.

You might have copy and paste from lots of other daft stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Like many men on this site I often fantasise about my wife Helen being involved in a threesome." - Not as many as you think, judging by ratings and comments. Unless it's a threesome with another woman!

alexmaksialexmaksiover 2 years ago

Amazing story with great telling... maybe you will continue it with more forbidden surprises for husband?

curly1curly1over 2 years ago

A sissy boy English fantasy.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

Good story, but then you have a better than average score for stories in this category. Thanks for the effort! cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A couple of things. There is a difference between MMF and MFM. One is hetero, one is gay. You used the wrong one.

Secondly, Google translate. Grinning he replied, "Nessun problema. Verro solo nella sua bocca."

3*

"No problem, I'll come in HIS mouth."

robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

Have I got this right?

He's fucking her. Presumably with cock in cunt.

Bloke has a finger on her clit.

But his finger is 'a few inches' from his cock.

She must be built differently from any woman I've known intimately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice try. You let the husband participate just to take the edge off the stupid cuck vibe. Its OK, come on out of the closet. Its very British to lend your wife to a better man, how loving and generous. You should feel very good about yourself. Its better to let her have a taste of what she's missing, then maybe she won't go looking for it full time. Stiff upper lip mate, if nothing else.

Thanks for the effort.

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

Great story. You have fulfilled your dreams and fantasy that has come true. This is my fantasy as is it a lot of guys fantasy. We have fucked on a beach on several occasions but no body around to watch that we know of. Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 2 years ago

Love it!

Build up was short but well done and the payoff was great!

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

A little joint fun never hurt anyone. Would have been a good time for her first dp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WACC..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story and relatable to many I’m sure. People let lose on vacation far away from reality. I know a few who have participated is similar acts with different responses. A friend on the hotel recommendation of his hotel went with his wife to a hot spot club in a main city in Germany. He said place was big snd packed with beautiful woman everywhere. They drank heavy and danced but didn’t realize around midnight people started having sex here and there. She came out of the bathroom flushed and said 3 pairs two fucking and one blowjob going on in there where she was offered to join. In one room they walked in at least ten groups fucking . He was holding his wife and she reached back to rub his cock . One thing led to another and he bent her over and started to fuck her . Men walked by and played with her nipples. One guy stayed right in front an inch from her mouth with his cock . He slammed hard pulling her hair back her mouth came open snd the guy pushed his cock in her mouth. From there it was sll out all night with guys offering viagra and switching. He fucked plenty of girls but his wife was fucked by more than a dozen guys easy. She was dped a few times . She thinks a woman offered her some form of X and in the moment took it . She was on a different level in sexual feelings and had things done to her that to a sober at home teacher mother of four would never even think of doing . Toward the early morning end he was done and sat watching his wife taking a at least ten inch fat black dick up her ass pounding deep and hard as he controlled her head pushing snd pulling deep in her mouth on another dick . The guys were d as peaking a different language laughing. They switched and at end trapped her arms as they jacked big loads all over her face . The black one slapping her Cum face with his dick then the other strattled her face pushing his dick in her mouth making her lick him clean even his asshole. He brought her a wet washcloth that was given out and helped her dress. She couldn’t even walk right . They left got a cab back to hotel where they ran into the guy who suggested it and he smiled while laughing saying you had a great time , how is she holding up , her holes must be sore as they love fucking American woman. She cried for hours and when they got home both went for a full std tests . She needed counseling as she was disgusted with herself and felt he ( hubby) looked at her different like a pig. He said the whole thing was shocking but it was a drunken then drug added Scene th as t would never happen again . He didn’t blame her but she was being hard on herself because as much as she hated ehdd as t she did but what she remembers felt great and she doesn’t know if it was the X or the sex .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I completely agree with sbrooks103x. It is not necessary to speak for the majority and transfer your vile and smelly perversions to the mass of men. Just check it out. Ask your friends and acquaintances: "Do you want to fuck your wife with a third man? With me, for example?" I assure you - your face will not have time to heal, and the dentist will get tired of inserting your teeth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous