Helen the Firefighter Pt. 03

Story Info
Helen thanks the security guard for waiting his turn.
4.3k words
4.56
4.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any feedback or ideas you have for situations or character development are welcome. Let me know what you like and want to read, comment or message me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt happy and accomplished just like after my last encounter with a man, which led to a happier life at home together with Claire. It was almost easy to forget that what I was doing was wrong; life felt like it got better for the both of us, as selfish as that sounds. We had our lives together; it just so happened I had a little hobby she wouldn't understand.

Not everything was the same. Before, I'd felt distant, and ashamed of what I'd done behind her back. Now it felt like a fun part of my life that I could explore on my own. I knew I could improve my skills, too, and that there were still plenty of cocks out there that deserved servicing.

Thanks to that new, healthier mindset, our relationship got back on track. We started to go out on dates and spend more time together regularly with only one noticeable change. My newfound confidence made it so that I was more willing to wear clothes I normally wouldn't have. Before, I hadn't liked the attention I'd received while wearing them, but I found myself liking it more and more. Claire loved me and my body, but it wasn't the same. Her love was more sensual. When I was out and about in my risque clothes, I could tell just from a man's look that he thought I was irresistible. The more I thought about it, the more I realized how much I enjoyed men enjoying me. I still enjoyed Claire's sensual touch, but sometimes I wanted her to manhandle my body - just grab on my tits and suck on them like she couldn't resist me and be in bliss like those guys had been. That's just not the relationship I had with girlfriends, though, and that pointed absence of animalistic passion made me want to indulge my urges again. All Claire had on her mind was our date - going to the mall that night - which I still had to get ready for.

I looked at myself in the mirror and admired myself getting ready. My brown hair hung down to the top of my F cup breasts; they sat high on my frame over my slender waist. I stuck my chest out and turned to see my backside in the mirror. My bubble butt stuck out, completing my hourglass physique. I couldn't tell if it was from my time at the gym or just luck that I had it, but I wanted people to enjoy it. It was always a chore to pull my yoga pants on over my ass, but the end result was great since you could see it jiggle as I walked. I put on a crop top, which is a fancy way to name a tank top with spaghetti straps that ends a couple inches below the tits, keeping the stomach exposed. It had deep cleavage, and my breasts were perky enough that I didn't need a bra.

I thought I was ready until Claire walked into the bathroom and caught an eyeful. As she stepped in, her eyes went from playful to concerned. "Oh wow Helen uhm leaving much to the imagination?"

Normally I would have just said she had a point and changed, but all I did was shrug, "I dress for me. It's not my fault if they like to look."

When Claire and I arrived at the mall, I thought I would feel guilt. Being so close to where I'd had my tits sprayed with cum as I'd given Ed my best effort. Instead, I felt excitement as the memories flashed behind my eyes. We got out of the car and Claire pulled a list out of her purse of all the places she wanted to hit. Usually I'm all for shopping, but even for a lesbian the length of the list was daunting. It didn't feel much like a date night, but it was nice to just be together. I grabbed her hand. "Well, I guess let's get started!"

I lost track of how many stores we went into. I started feeling like one of the husbands you see sitting on the couch waiting for their significant other to be done. I made a point to go over to where they were waiting and give them something to look at - bending over, showing cleavage, or sticking my ass out, anything I could get away with. But as time went on even that got boring. That's when I came across a dress much too small to contain my body. I thought it would be funny to put it on and see Claire's reaction, so I grabbed it without her seeing and went to the dressing room.

Maybe I got one even too small as a joke. The cups on the dress could barely cover my nipples and more or less just held up my tits like they were a pair of hands proudly displaying them. The sides of the dress were open, showing my waist, and the back was pulled tight, only covering half my ass. I smiled and called for Claire to come take a look. The door opened a sliver; her face appeared and immediately betrayed shock. She chuckled as she said, "Oh my god, Helen, what are you even doing?" I struck a pose and gave a spin. That's when, just above her head through the crack in the door, I saw him. The security guard who'd seen me tit fucking Ed walked into the store and my whole attention went to him. My arms fell to my sides and my breasts fell out of the top completely. Claire gave out a playful yell and shut the door, saying, "I'll be out here when you're done."

Would he recognize me? I thought to myself. I couldn't decide if I would be happy if he did or offended if he didn't. I got dressed back in my clothes quickly and stepped out slowly, looking through the store. I saw the back of him. He was talking with a woman at the front of the store. His grey button-up security shirt looked a bit baggy on his slightly overweight frame. Same with his black dress pants and tacti-cool duty belt. He walked out the door before I could see much else.

Before I could impulsively follow, Claire came up to me pushing my arm. "Hey! What's with the free show?" She smirked.

I smiled and said, "Good things happen to good people." I realized that I badly wanted to know if he'd wanted a turn with me as well, and if he'd just been nice enough to let Ed finish. I wanted to service his cock right then and there.

We left the store and headed to another. I started thinking of ways I could possibly get away for a bit, as bad as that sounds. I quietly tried to plan my escape, but I couldn't figure out a way to get Claire and I both home separately without raising suspicion. It began to look like a futile effort, and I resigned myself to just finishing the day with Claire. Disappointed, I looked at my phone and saw emails from work. Oh! I thought, I could tell Claire that someone had to leave my station and they need a firefighter there the rest of the night. That way I'll just go to my station after and be at work for tomorrow morning. My station had extra beds; the plan would work, I thought, as long as no one investigated much.

I waited a few minutes and pulled my phone out again. My mouth was dry from my nerves, knowing I had to lie. I pulled up a random email to look like I was reading. "Oh, Claire, it looks like they need a firefighter to backfill the rest of the night at my station. I should probably take that since I work tomorrow anyway."

Claire looked a little disappointed. "Aw man, but we were having so much fun! I don't want to leave yet."

"Well, we are almost done anyway, and it'll be easy overtime. I can Uber to the station; it's not far from here. How about I buy you something nice with some of the money from it?" I took out my purse and handed her some cash.

Claire smiled at me. "You don't have to do that, but fine; if you think you should go, be safe."

I gave her a kiss goodbye. "Send me a picture of the present I got you. I'll see you at home!"

I walked in the direction I'd seen the security guard go and tried to make some distance from where I knew Claire was going to be. I kept walking and looking until I finally saw him. He was a Hispanic man around 35 years old. He had a buzz cut, the beginnings of a goatee I didn't recall him having had before, and a light scar that went down his right cheek. His ill-fitting uniform held in his beer gut and looked baggy on his tattooed arms. He was looking to the side, away from me, until I was finally standing right in front of him. He turned to address me, and he looked inquisitive until his eyes grew wide in surprise.

"Hello Mr. err Sanchez," I read on his nametag. "I would like to make a report about something I saw." My voice was quite chipper; I was practically bouncing.

He stuttered for a second as he responded. "Oh umm, About what?" His eyes dipped from mine, looking towards my cleavage.

"Well, I would rather tell you in a more private place, but..." I looked around and leaned into his ear and whispered. "I saw someone sucking cock in the parking lot."

He looked surprised by what I'd said and looked around to see if anyone had overheard."Oh, wow, ya, maybe we should talk about that in private. I'll take the details in our security office if that's okay with you." He pointed in the direction down an ally between two businesses.

"No problem!" I said cheerily, and began to strut my hips in front of him. We rounded the corner to a solitary white door that had a poorly made 'Security' sign over the top.

He typed his code on a keypad and opened the door for me. "Right this way," he said, and ushered me in.

The room wasn't very big. It had lots of papers and shift schedules on the walls. A lone table in the shape of an oval was at the center of the room, and there was an old desk with a computer monitor and office chair at the end. He walked past the table and sat at the desk. I took my place and stood before him, watching him get ready to hear what I had "seen."

"Okay Miss.... what is your name?"

"Ellie," I said, long and slow - almost playfully.

"Okay Ellie, you can call me Mr. Sanchez."

So formal, I thought.

"What is it you said you saw? Something about a sexual act?"

"Oh yes, I saw a woman giving a man a blowjob in the parking lot. Over near where that car caught on fire not too long ago. Have you gotten many reports like this?" I leaned forward, as if intrigued.

"Well, no but I think I may have seen something along those lines as well."

"Oh really!" I said, faking surprise. "You saw something like that too? It may be a repeat offender! Can you tell me what you saw so we can see if it might be the same girl?"

"Well," he said, chuckling through the awkwardness, "actually, I saw her tit fucking someone. And... I saw him ejaculate on her... um." He glanced downward and gestured towards mine. "Breasts."

"Oh my gosh! That sounds so similar to what I saw, too! Do you remember what she looked like?"

"Well..." His eyes narrowed as he looked over my face. "Actually, she looked similar to you, but I couldn't tell for certain."

"Oh, great! I thought the same thing about the girl I saw! This is working so well! We should keep jogging each other's memories and see what matches. Anything else about me remind you of her?" I gave a slow turn with my hands on my hips, rocking my waist back and forth giving my body a slight jiggle.

He looked me up and down. "Actually, she was built like you too... but it's hard to be sure."

"Maybe it has to do with the angle," I said. "You were looking down at her right?" I walked around the desk as he turned his office chair toward me. I knelt down in front of him.

He readjusted how he was sitting in his chair, trying to slyly readjust his crotch. "Oh, wow ya!" he said excitedly. "That looks like what I saw. It's definitely making me feel like I'm back there."

"Hey, great!" I said happily. "Well, you said she had a body like mine; I'm sure these will help jog your memory." I pulled my spaghetti straps to the side and pulled down my top, letting my tits hang in full view of him. "Did these look like the breasts in question?"

"Holy shit," was all he said as he gawked at my chest, leaning as far as he could toward me.

"Welp," I said as cutely as I could, "I guess we won't know for sure until your cock is between them."

"WHAT!" he said, shocked, looking back into my eyes.

"I really want this report to be thorough and accurate," I said giddily, "and if it will help, I'm happy to do it!"

"Oh well uh, I mean... I guess, well, seeing tits that look like them titty fucking will probably bring back some memories or details." He'd been very easily convinced, and that made me even more excited.

"Do you think you need to have a better look at my body? Maybe it will help you remember something else."

"Well, if you think it will help, you're already topless. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a full picture." He looked back down at my chest. "God damn! How big are those things?"

I laughed, grabbing them shaking them back-and-forth "F cups." I stood up, putting them level with him. "Go ahead and have a closer look if you want to," I said cutely, as if there were any chance at all he'd turn my offer down.

He didn't even look up at me. Mesmerized, he reached out and grabbed them with both hands and jiggled them back and forth for a few moments until I moved closer, putting his face mere inches from my breasts.

I let him lean forward the last few inches; he needed to show me that he wanted it. He shook my breasts around in his face, kissing them and massaging them.

"Oh yes," I said through the licking and kissing sounds, "I think I saw him doing this with her as well. I think this is really helping."

His hands slid down from my breasts to my waist, back onto my upper thigh, and slowly slid up until they were on my ass. I cupped my breasts in each hand, giving him one then the other as he happily kissed them.

"Wait a minute," he said. "I think I may have to have a look at this." He gently grabbed hold of my waist and turned me around. He slowly pulled down my yoga pants, exposing my bubble butt. He ran his hands up my thighs, grabbing a cheek with each. He jiggled my ass around and gave it a very light spank, watching it wiggle it back and forth.

"Do you think she had an ass like this?" I called back to him.

All I heard was a barely audible "Fuck ya." I pulled down my yoga pants the rest of the way, bending over in front of him as he leaned back in their chair, grabbing his crotch and readjusting again. I turn around and knelt down in front of him. He didn't ask about the report any more; he just grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head.

I lifted my arms. "What a gentleman," I said.

He reached down and started grabbing my tits again. "Those are perfect," he said under his breath.

I stuck my chest out towards him and happily said, "Thanks! I like them too. So... we still have one more thing you have to do with them to jog our memories."

He took his cue and shot up from his chair. I grabbed at his belt, unclasping it. "I think I remember her sucking his cock," I said.

"I'm not so sure," he said. "We better check it out."

I unzipped his pants. As I pulled them down, his cock sprang out like it couldn't wait to play. "Wow," I said out loud as I admired his cock hanging before me. It had to be 7 inches long; it was vascular, and thicker than any I had played with before.

He sat back down, pointing it upward. "Does this look like the one she was sucking?"

"Not at all. You seem a bit longer." I reached for it and grabbed it with both hands. "And thicker, too! Wow! This one may be hard on me." I broke from my trance and looked back up to him. My compliments had put a smile on his face.

"Guess I better get to work, huh?" I said as I started to move my hands up and down his cock. It felt heavy and had a long-left curve in it. I cocked my head to accommodate the angle, pointing it directly at my face, I took him slowly into my mouth; I could barely open it wide enough. He was already hard like a rock; I took as much as I could. I began bobbing my head at that left angle, getting as much spit as I could on it.

He leaned back even more, reclining slightly in the office chair, as if trying to give me as much as his cock as he possibly could. I started to hear him softly saying, "Fuck yeah," as I kept trying to take more of it into my mouth. It felt like too much to put it all in at once, but I was determined to try, and happy for the opportunity to service him.

I kept bobbing with three or four inches in my mouth until, in one triumphant motion, I took in as much as I could. I came back to the tip, and, with a pop, came off. I Immediately drove right back down as much as I could, that time an inch or two deeper. I held it there, thinking that was all I could take. His cock was just too thick to go any deeper. I slid off of it with another pop and laid it across my face. The weight of it shocked me. I licked and kissed it up and down, from the bottom of the shaft to the tip. Every kiss and lick made it bob up and down, impacting back on my face. Enjoying the impacts made me realize how badly I wanted him to cum.

Up to that point, I'd never gotten the chance to swallow. That time I was determined to enjoy the celebration instead of just spraying my tits. I kissed down to the base of him and started working his balls; I held his heavy cock up as I licked and sucked on them, switching from one to the other, admiring their size. I couldn't wait to get to their contents. My tongue was making love to his sack, playing with it gently.

He leaned forward and grabbed at my chest, squeezing my tits in his hands and jiggling them around. I knew what he wanted. I rose up, getting my tits even with his cock. I spit between them, working it around getting them nice and slippery. He started hitting his cock against them, the impact shaking them around. He was wide-eyed - entranced - watching his cock hit them. Without looking up, he said, "You know what? This may actually be helping me remember."

"Oh perfect! I'm glad I'm helping."

His cock was eagerly awaiting me as I wrapped my soft tits around it. They enveloped it whole, and I started to work them slowly up and down. I did big, long strokes, enjoying how, with every stroke, his long-curved cock would pop out and point to the side. I began kissing and licking the head of his cock as it poked from my tits. My breasts jiggled with every impact; they got harder, and started coming faster. I held my breasts together, still squeezing them as he fucked them. I looked back up to him, still feeling his hard member between my breasts. I was his whole world at that moment, and I loved it.

He grabbed my arms pulling me up as he stood.

"What, you didn't like it?" I asked in a playful tone.

"I fucking loved it, but I remembered something else." He pulled our faces together and kissed me. Like the first time, I was surprised, but with him I felt even more accepting of it. I actually kissed back. Our tongues went back and forth as stroked his cock. It's what I truly needed and wanted: pure infatuation in the moment with me.

He stopped kissing me and walked me a few feet to the table. "I didn't see him do this, but I have always wanted to do this here."

I laughed. "Well, who am I to stand in the way of your dreams?"

He grabbed my ass and gave it a small spank. "Lay back on the table, please." I don't know why, but I didn't even think twice. I wanted him to have whatever he wanted. I laid back and he walked towards my head.

His cock was level with my face as he stood at the side of the table. I opened my mouth, wanting it in me again. I stared at his cock, open-mouthed, waiting. My hand slid down and started playing with my pussy in anticipation. I was wet, and realized just how turned on I was at the prospect of him cumming in me. He held the back of my head and fed his cock into my mouth. I moaned, playing with myself, as he kept feeding his cock into my mouth back and forth.

"Ya, that's perfect," he said as he started to slowly fuck my mouth. My moans became more frequent as my body started pulsing. I was about to cum masturbating to his cock in my mouth. He pulled his cock out and I looked up at him. He stared down at me. "Do you want me to cum?"

12