Helen the Firefighter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh," is the only sound I could make with my mouth wide open and my tongue sticking out. I put my full attention back on his member. I stuck my neck out as far as I could, wanting it back. He stood still, letting me bob back and forth a few times, sucking him into my mouth. That's when I felt him start to pulse. I stuffed my mouth with as much as I could of him. I took all I could gulp down, and then his cock popped out of my mouth and more sprayed out onto me. I enjoyed the fruits of my labor - getting his cock to cum. I moaned loudly myself as I orgasmed with his cock dragging against my lips. He staggered back and dropped down loudly into his chair,. his once-hard cock pointing downward, defeated. I lay naked, covered in cum.

"Well," he said, staring me up and down, "I think I remember enough now to file the report. How about you?"

I sat up on the table facing him. "You know what? I think we are good now. I'm just happy to have talked with you about it."

He leaned back, grabbing himself, still staring at me, entranced. "I couldn't be happier you came in."

I started to gather my clothes and get dressed. He sat back in the chair watching me. "This is the best report I've ever taken," he said.

I laughed. "You better put your weapon away. Don't want to get caught wielding this big thing."

"I guess you're right. Here, you can use this to wipe up." He handed me a sweatshirt from a lost and found box behind the desk.

I wiped my chest of his cum and put my top back on. "Well, Mr. Sanchez, thanks for waiting your turn."

"Oh, it was my pleasure Ellie. I'm just happy you came back. Here, take this. It's the least I can do." He held out his security jacket.

"Aw such a gentleman all night." I put it on to cover up, gave him one last smile, and left his office.

I was on cloud nine. All I wanted to do then was get cleaned up and go back to the station. I started strutting through the mall on the way to the parking lot. Luckily, I found a bathroom to straighten myself out in before I headed to the station. The last piece of my plan was the easiest. I just had to get an Uber and head back.

It wasn't until I was all showered and set in my bunk that I saw the text from Claire: Be safe love you and thank you for the purse! There was a selfie of her at the mall with a purse. In the background, I saw the back of a girl who looked just like me in a security jacket. I had gotten away with it for now and I couldn't wait until next time.

12