Helena and Bella - Holidays at Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It may seem crazy the way Helena talked about Bella a minute ago, and the way she was acting now, but it was the way she felt good about it. And it was all what mattered. Once the tape was in place, Helena went to her bed and quickly fell asleep. Bella mind and dreams were full of running water, bursting dam, desperate situations, etc. [I may publish them in a future post].

Bella awoke with a torturous feel around her bladder. After being stretched by the bondage through the whole night, her muscles were getting weaker. She was on the verge of peeing! She could only thinking hold hold hold for at least twenty minutes, then regained some kind of control, just between the huge waves of pressure that seemed to happen endlessly. Her legs were crossed as much as possible and she tried to call Helena for help. Of course, she realized she had tape over her mouth, and that all her efforts to call Helena on her distress would be reduced to small noises and mumbling. However, she tried again and again to awake Helena, pretending that the girl who put her in this situation would be glad to help her out. Let's be honest, there was only little hope for Bella to access an immediate relief. Even when Helena would take her out of the ropes, the door would certainly still be closed and she would have to wait again.

Despite the fact that the diuretic had totally filled every space of her bladder with a torturous golden liquid, her bladder tried to expand and that pushed on her pelvic muscles, which were the last protection of Bella against a massive flood... She felt desperation tears forming around her eyes, as she was sweating and nearly convulsing on the bed in desperation.

For an hour, Bella was desperately mumbling for Bella help, then stopping desperation waves, then mumbling, and so on... How much time could this go on without leaks?

Helena was awake around 9.30, and heard some mumbles across the room. She went to see how Bella was doing, and see the poor girl aching for relief! Helena's devil side wanted to pursue the torture, but her friend was literally holding too much of an ocean inside her overstretched bladder.

"How was the night?" asked Helena, perfectly knowing how her friend was suffering. As soon as Helena took the tape off, Bella pleaded Helena to release her.

"I'm on the verge! I feel the pee just behind my pee hole! I don't know how long I can hold Helena! Stop looking at me like that, put me off the bounds! Now!"

"Calm down Miss! I'm just enjoying the view of this magnificent body that has reached its possible limit in pain. You're so wonderful Bella!"

"Thanks, now let me freeee" A wave of desperation hit her, and she tried to bend, to contort and regain control for a small amount of time. Moving her body was sloshing the pressing liquid inside her bladder, to every sides of her bladder, but it was a necessary sacrifice. Bella moaned and made those little noises that Helena found so attractive. Helena just wanted to watch that show without doing anything, but she freed her friend, who immediately sat straight, and regained control as gravity's effect was less hurting than before. However, getting straight so fast reversed the ocean orientation and her bladder revolted at this, sending even higher signals that it needed to be emptied.

"How late is it?" whispered Bella "when can I go pee? aaahhh! Hmm!" she stopped talking and bent forward, bouncing her sexy leg, containing the ocean. "This last one was hard to contain Helena! I only have little time before the inevitable happens!"

Her friend had her hands deep between her legs, and her legs tightly close to each other.

"It's ten, he will come any time now."

Just as she said that, her father opened the door. Helena kept Bella near her and grabbed her arm

"Don't make a mess! They are my parents!"

"I promise! Now will you let me go?"

Why was Bella even asking? Of course she could go! She had hold for so long. Still she kept following the rules. What a nice girl!

"Of course, but don't run!"

Bella stood up immediately and tried to ignore the torrent that was rushing to her pee hole. The relief was only 5 steps away...4...3...2...1...here it... What?!!

The door was closed! Bella tried to open it with her remaining forces.

"Oh no, please god no, make this door open, I have to..."

"Just a second" It was Helena's mother. When she flushed the toilet, the sound was just torture for Bella, and she felt more waves that couldn't be stopped.

"Oh please not now"

Helena's mother opened the door but stayed in the middle of the doorframe.

"Hello Bella! Whoa you seem in a urge now, isn't it?"

More waves hit Bella, who bent forward even more.

"That reminds me of Helena sometimes. Well, I guess I should let you go then."

"Thanks"

However, the woman stayed at the middle of the doorframe.

"Before I forget, what do you want for breakfast? Orange juice, tea? What do you prefer?"

Was that a leak that she felt in her panties? Bella answered a desperate "The same as Helena" and forced her way inside the toilets. She proceeded to put down her pants and panties, slowly, carefully. And then she sat sown as fast as she could. When she tried to let go, nothing went out first, she had been holding with such force that the pee could not be released! But then a full gush went out, a torrent relieved, an ocean that could not be contained anymore.

She kept repeating "Oh my gooood!" for the three minutes the flow was going on. She stayed on the toilet while she regained force. Helena was waiting for her outside. She heard the gush, and she had to rub herself several times to calm down her excitement. How much could this girl hold seriously?

Bella came out of the toilets and looked absolutely exhausted.

"That's what I call a relief!" she said. Helena smiled at her.

"Enjoy your bladder emptiness for now! Your holidays here are far from finished."

Bella was expecting the worst for the upcoming days, but it was for her best, isn't it?

12