Helena's Family 02 +PICS

Story Info
Sunbathing.
4.4k words
4.66
499.5k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance

For text and images in HD resolution, see author's bio page

***

That Saturday, Helena was at home with her adult two children, and they all had housework to do in the morning. Kevin was out mowing the lawn.

The property was surrounded by tall trees and bushes, it was like living in a secluded forest clearing. The bushes had to be trimmed back regularly so that the garden did not overgrow completely. Linda was exempt from working around the house, she was cramming math for an exam next week,

and Dad had his day of golf.

Free time was finally the order of the day. Linda crossed the living room in a bikini, armed with a bath towel, suntan oil and girls' magazines in the direction of the patio door, although the sky was covered with a veil of light clouds.

"My dear brother," she turned to Kevin, who was lounging on a couch and sipping orange juice from a glass with a straw, "is my couch outside?"

"My noble princess, your couch will be available to you immediately, I'll call the servants!" replied Kevin theatrically and clapped his hands. He got up and said as he went out, "I'll do anything for your sweet ass."

Linda stopped. Was that a compliment, or was it another of his spoofs? She turned her head in confusion and nodded her chin to the glass, "Is there alcohol in there?"

"No, there's not... turn around yourself."

Linda was used to being treated like his little sister by her two years older brother. She looked for a bold answer, but was so surprised at his flattery that she turned silently on her own axis like a candidate for Miss Bikini.

"I guess I've never noticed it before, but you have a great figure," said Kevin.

Yes, that was a compliment, definitely. Linda blushed and felt like she was standing naked in front of her brother, she had no answer to that.

He realized, "The blue bikini goes wonderful with your skin color, and the panties fit perfectly."

Linda didn't know what to answer and stepped through the patio door. Kevin went ahead and got the bed.

He put it in her favorite spot next to the rose bush and directed it towards the sun, "So, my lady, please have a seat."

"Thank you... thank you, Kevin," stuttered Linda. Kevin got his glass and a magazine, sat in the shade in the forecourt and began to read.

Linda had spread the bath towel on the couch and sat on it. She spread oil on her legs and rubbed it in. Helena stepped into the garden, Linda immediately asked her,

"Mom, will you rub some sun oil on me?"

"Sure, my child."

Linda took off her top and sank onto her back. She crossed her arms behind her head and waited with anticipation for Mama's caresses. Helena let some oil drizzle on her stomach, it collected in Linda's navel.

"So, a little reservoir," she stated with satisfaction. The two giggled.

"I've already done my arms, Mom."

Helena started rubbing her daughter's sides and stomach.

"Mmm, Mom, I could hang out for hours."

"I also love being rubbed from top to bottom," replied Helena, "will you oil me too, dear?"

"Sure, Mom, I like to do that."

"For example, after taking a bath?"

Linda pondered, she had thought about oiling before sunbathing, but then, "Good Mom, just tell me."

Helena took oil from the bottle again and spread it around Linda's breasts. Although her daughter was a slender girl, her bosom was well developed.

"You have to be careful here because they might get sunburned," said Helena and began to rub the forecourt of her breasts. Linda sighed.

Even Kevin, who was sitting in his chair and leafing through his magazine, heard it. He looked over the edge of the folder and watched as Mom rubbed his sister's nipples.

Linda's body twisted barely noticeably on the lounger. Mom continued to rub Linda's nipples for a little eternity. Apparently, his sister seemed to like it, because with each kneading of the breasts she pulled her feet closer to her bottom.

"Your breasts have grown lately," said Helena, astonished, and turned to her legs. She started at her ankles, slowly working her way up to her thighs until her thumb approached the bikini line.

"We have to be careful so that your bikini doesn't get oil stains."

Helena ran her fingers along the hem.

"It's good to be spoiled, Mom," cooed Linda. Helena ran her thumb on, a fingernail slid over the fabric and brushed Linda's labia.

Her daughter sighed, and Mom asked again, "Will you rub me, too, little one?"

"Whenever you want," breathed Linda.

Kevin hadn't read for a while and glanced furtively over the edge of the magazine at the two who had forgotten his presence. Little by little, he became tight in his pants.

Now it was the turn of the other leg. His sister had put her right foot on the lawn and her left leg was bent on the bed. Kevin had a direct look between her thighs and saw the shape of her pussy in her sheer bikini.

And there, in the middle, that little spot, that wasn't sun oil, that was Linda, who melted away under Mom's hands! Kevin didn't notice that his penis stretched to full length behind the magazine.

As Helena's massaging hands approached the bikini edge again, she whispered to her daughter, "I am particularly happy to be pampered here."

Linda was silent. Helena ran her fingers along the hem of the bikini panties, but this time, they wandered a little further inwards and squeezed Linda's labia.

"Yes, me, too!" Her daughter gasped and took a deep breath, "me, too!"

"My god child, did you shave your pussy? I can feel your pubic mound so clearly through your panties."

"Yes Mom... you know, that's the fashion now, a lot of the girls in our class do it."

"Really?... interesting... let me feel it."

Helena ran her hand under Linda's bikini bottoms and felt her labia.

"Very soft and fine," she marveled. Her fingers wandered to the mound and stroked Linda's slit, "Here, too, everything is as delicate as a baby's skin. Do the boys like that?"

"Oh Mom, you can't ask such things," Linda sighed.

"Well, for some reason you girls are going to do this. Normally you don't see it, unless you are with a boy and..."

"Yes, Mom, maybe... but, about the boys... that's one of those things, you have to know... most of them are... stupid, they want your pussy... but, they really look not right."

"Oh, I know someone who likes to do that."

"You mean Dad?"

"Also, yes, er... I mean Dad, of course."

"But you're not shaved, are you?"

"No, but Dad still likes to look, he loves my hair. After what I can feel under your bikini, I think that he, too, would be delighted to see your baby-tender pussy."

"Do you think?"

"Quite sure, after all, he's a man... well, maybe I should try that, too, Walter has often told me that he has to pluck one of my hair out of his mouth every now and then."

"I can show you how to do it, Mom."

"Oh Linda, I was just talking like that," Helena said in an anxious voice, "I'm actually afraid of stubble and pimples."

"Don't worry, Mom, I can help you. I have my secret recipe there."

"Would you do this for me, little one?"

"Gladly... if I imagine, my mom, with a pussy like mine..." Linda chuckled first, then cooed, "If you keep examining me for a long time, Mom, then..."

Kevin heard the two talking to each other. He could hardly bear to be allowed to watch as mother's fingers felt Linda's pussy under the bikini panties. Mom's cell phone rang, she withdrew her hand and said, "That will be Susan."

Kevin hid behind his magazine, pretending he had read the whole time. His mother walked past him into the house.

It wasn't until he heard her speak inside that he realized that she must have seen his boner piling up under his pants. He immediately placed the notebook on his thighs and hid the bulge from his sister.

In the meantime, Linda was lying on her stomach again. When her mother still wasn't back after ten minutes, she realized she was talking to her friend on the phone, and that could take time. She turned to Kevin, "Hello brother dear, do you have mercy? Mama probably won't come any more, could you oil my back?"

Kevin replied good-naturedly, "Can be done, you oil sardine. After all, I don't want my little sister to look like an old leather shoe because of too much UV radiation in a few years time. At the moment, you have skin like a peach, it needs to be looked after."

Linda thanked him inwardly for the new compliment... what?... her brother complimented her?... but they had been each other's favorite arguing partners for years! Kevin grabbed the bottle and poured copious amounts of oil into the palm of his hand.

"Wait," stopped Linda, "you'll spill it on my new bikini, I'd better take it off, eh... turn around, I'll tell you when you can turn back."

He turned like a tin soldier and pretended not to look until his sister was on her stomach again, and announced,

"I'm ready."

When Kevin started oiling her shoulder blades, he remarked dryly, "I can inform you that I have already seen a naked girl once."

"Oh, big brother, I believe you... it's not about that. A woman is simply ashamed to strip naked in front of a man."

"Sure," said Kevin and continued to oil Linda's back, "but we're family, then that's something different. When I was little, I often watched Mom undress..."

"And when you were much older, you waited in the bathroom until I opened the shower door, you were so eager to see a naked girl."

"Will you forgive me?" breathed Kevin, "not all boys have such a pretty sister. You and Mom, you both really have a breathtaking figures."

"I forgive you," said Linda, flattered, and it occurred to her that she had to wait for Kevin to stand under the shower before entering the bathroom, undressing and opening the shower door...

Kevin watched how Linda's pressed buttocks relaxed gradually. His sister laid her cheek on the palms of her hands, looking thoughtfully through the bushes, while she sank lower and lower under his stroking hands.

"What are you thinking, little sister?"

"You know, sometimes I find Mom weird," Linda muttered.

"Because she's been on the phone with Susan for so long?"

"No, I understand that."

"So what?"

"Our Mom is kind of stuffy and leads a boring life..."

"That's why she talks to Susan on the phone for so long," replied Kevin laconically.

"No, not because of that!... but our mother could do something, after all, she has no more small children. She could be a model herself with her great figure, or go back to her job. Instead, she leads a women's group."

"And because she is a housewife and leads a women's group, she is stuffy."

"Not at all, that's the funny thing! She is so open, so sexy and relaxed, I feel really old by it."

"Does Mom get you down?"

"No... oh come on brother, old men don't understand that!... yes, somehow it bothers me, I envy her, I want to be like her."

"But you are like her. Mom and you... sometimes you are both really nice, even to me... on top of that you are two really hot brides."

"Now you're getting me down," Linda sighed and sank a little deeper into her bath towel.

Kevin wanted to know, "Your friends, do they want to be like their mothers, too?"

"Oh, forget it, no way! No, our mother is something, how should I put it, like a white swan..."

"... who spreads her wings over us and constantly disciplines us if we do not take off our shoes when entering the apartment."

"You're making fun of her, Kevin! I don't know how to describe it better."

"I know what you mean. We are insecure because we find that our stuffy mother is much freer than we ever suspected. She spreads her white wings over us and lets us discover things we have no idea about."

"Yes, somehow... just like that!... how do you know?... what do you mean by that?"

"Oh, little girls don't understand."

"You just don't want to understand me!"

"But Linda, I understand you more than you think," sighed Kevin. He was about to rub the last patch of skin on Linda's back with oil, again he noticed dryly, "So now I know what a girl's back looks like."

"You still have a lot of time, little brother, to discover a woman's secrets," Linda whispered in a patronizing voice. Kevin did not let himself be disturbed and revealed, "Because of Mom, I knew what girls look like early on, I could bathe with her and soap her off... and sometimes I would watch her pee."

"What, did you watch our ma pee?"

"Come on, sister, there was a time when Papa was never allowed to pee without you. Your pee dolls weren't enough for you, you held his willy and made sure that it hit the bowl."

"How do you know?"

"Sometimes I would hide in the shower and watch you guys."

"I was still little then!" Linda protested.

"You were in the bathtub with Dad, too."

"All girls do that."

Kevin's hands reached Linda's cross and began to massage the upper part of her buttocks.

"Mom sometimes lay on the bed and read," he continued, "I often crawled over to her."

"Oh, I did that, too," remarked Linda.

"But I was allowed to crawl under her nightgown and look at her pussy."

"And Mom just let you do that?"

"Yes, she did, but I wasn't allowed to disturb her reading."

Kevin dripped oil into his palm and spread it over Linda's buttocks. Although there was no need for oil there, his sister let him go.

He rubbed his sister's bum, then slid a finger through her buttocks. The oil ran over the butt hole and seeped between her labia. Linda breathed in, barely audible.

She asked, "You had been looking at mommy's pussy the whole time? What did she look like?"

"Mom has thick, curved labia. They are covered with delicate brown hair, just enough that you can still clearly see the pink slit. Mama has a beautiful little asshole and she loves it when you touch it."

"Dear, you describe it as if you had only seen Mom yesterday."

"Oh, er... I just like to remember well, that's all. Girls are different between the legs than boys, something that interests you very early..."

Kevin dared to feel the softness of Linda's buttocks. Little by little, his watchful caution gave way to confused delight, his sister actually allowing him to knead her bum! He let his eyes wander through her buttocks, over the rosette, and further along her pubic cleft.

"Yes," Linda sighed, picked up the thread, "that's probably why I was so interested in Papa as a little girl, it just enchanted me. And what, big brother, what is it about girls that fascinates you?"

"Couldn't you ask me a simpler question? Oh God, what is it?... Girls are so mysterious... so gentle... and so bitchy... like you!"

Kevin gave Linda a pat on the bottom.

"Ouch, you hurt me! I'm not bitchy, I'm just the youngest in the family and I just have to fight back."

"No, you are not bitchy, Linda; if you argue with me, then you are really cute, I love that about you, too. And what do you like, little sister, about boys?"

Kevin massaged Linda's buttocks again. His sister was completely hairless between her legs. He let his eyes stroke over her labia, which bulged towards him with an oily sheen. Linda really had the same pussy as Mom.

"You mean what I would like?" Linda sighed, "I would like it if the boys were a little more interested in me, rather than in my laundry; if they listened to me. Most of them have such steam in their balls that they don't even know who they're grabbing in her panties."

"Oh, don't be so hard on us. You just have to explain to the guys how you'd like it to be. Many could, but nobody has told them so far."

"What do boys like?"

"That you touch them."

"Where, then?"

"On the cock, little sister, on our cocks."

12