All Comments on 'Helena's Family 02 +PICS'

by MixedPickles

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the story!

Pictures are amazing. Helena is so wonderful and Linda`s face and expressions.... she is so hot!

What a wonderful family. Maybe daddy will be getting some enjoyment too. I think Linda would like that :)

Thank You very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All the elements for most perfect fantasy are in this story.

(maybe dad is still missing, Linda would like if... :)

I love both Helena and Linda.

Thank you very much!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Pics made the piece, work on your writing and especially dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

when will you finish the incest story with mom and dad getting into it

Glowing59Glowing59over 2 years ago

The best illustrated novel ever.

I love Helena`s wonderful family and their secret life!

I`m really waiting for the next sensual story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have to continue this story

Glowing59Glowing59over 2 years ago

"You have to continue this story"

I would say nicely: please.

So much satisfaction... and my secret fantasies fullfilled by this story and pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG, how I wait for the next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a very hot and juicy incestous story,wish was more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the HOTTEST ILLUSTRATED STORY I've ever had the great fortune to read. By far! The artwork is so realistic with particular high praise for Helena's amazing facial expressions during the suntan lotion applications by her mother and brother. Simply stunning. I totally agree with Glory59!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so beautiful!

Linda`s face and expressions are golden.... her lips and eyes. So lustful and innocent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely the best! I had 9 sisters and had my share of viewing the same situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that was nicely done. art was great love you to continue story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, excellent erotica, beatiful illustrations and my only criticism is that it should have gave been longer! Really phenomenal, keep up the grest work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. However, I was hoping to see the second chapter with Kevin joining Helena under her night gown as talked about at the end of chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've rated your story as deserving 5 stars - which it wholeheartedly deserves.

Unfortunately, I can find no way of awarding the same for your immaculate illustrations.

Will have to keep coming back to enjoy any additional updates

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, but "Helena's Family 03" is missing, "Helena's Family 04" makes no sense.

Lancs50Lancs5011 months ago

Consensual family play is a beautiful act of love. This story illustrated that concept perfectly.

stockingnutstockingnut7 months ago

So hot! The thigh highs look great in the illustration.

BikiniBoundBikiniBound6 months ago

This is bye far the best illustrated story I have ever read. Love the story line and the graphics. I am nuts about women in bikini’s and yours is the best by far. Thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Best illustration on the site, hot story line too.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

An excellent story although the translation is a little rough sometimes. At the end of part 1 mom asked Kevin to wake her in the morning and I was looking forward to that scene but we didn't get it. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Chapter 5 - Kevin and his sister Linda fucked three times that first afternoon. That night, Linda sneaked into Kevin's bedroom and Kevin fucked his sister again, pumping multiple jet stream loads of his hot, thick, sperm-filled cum deep inside Linda. Throughout that Saturday night and early Sunday morning, Kevin fucked his sister Linda four more times and pumped more of his hot, thick, sticky, cum and sperm deep inside Linda's pussy as she had a huge orgasm and her body ovulated. One of Kevin's millions of sperm found one of his sister Linda's eggs and connected with it, fertilizing her egg, and impregnating Linda. Nine months later, Linda gave birth to twins, a baby daughter with blonde hair, and looked just like her, and a baby son with blonde hair who looked just like Kevin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMixedPickles@MixedPickles
ENG: Download illustrations with complete pic-set in HD resolution. Collected works (Oct. 2023) over wetransfer com: https://we.tl/t-SWk1nrCnmV DEU: Download Illustrationen mit komplettem Bildsatz in HD Aufloesung sowie Texte als e-Book. Gesammelte Werke (Okt. 2023) ueber we...

story TAGS