All Comments on 'Helena's Hero Ch. 04'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 11 years ago
Really enjoyed this

While I hope there is more to come of this story, this felt like a wrap. There may be more you have to say but it just seems it would be anticlimactic. If you do have more in store, I just have to say I've been wrong before.

I will have to check out you other work now while waiting to see what is up here.

Shadow701Shadow701about 11 years ago
Awesome series.

Just wanted to say how amazing this series is so far, and I hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"She was naked save for a pair of black fishnet stockings and matching high heels."

I've never seen shoes that matched fishnet stockings!

Or do the shoes match each other?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Yet another excellent chapter in this great erotic story. Loved the bondage in the beginning, and how Jonah was wearing a blindfold during the menage a 3. Very nice, hot touches there. As a previous poster noted, this entry could function as a final chapter if you wanted it to, but there are also so many good erotic opportunities left to explore, like Gina, the reporter lady, and Helena's other female friend, that I really hope you do keep writing more in this series. Your erotic fiction keeps me excited, and keeps me checking this site for more. Thanks again for creating a fun series :)

Oh, and PS to that other poster, I believe by matching heels, he meant they were just as black as the fishnets ;)

nwnnguynwnnguyabout 11 years ago
Love it

A great story with great detail and characters. I agree with some folks that this would be a fine ending, but i would also love to read about Helena going down on Gina while Jonah watched. I can leave all that in your hands though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Chapters

This can't be the end. Great characters this needs to continue.

wrc264wrc264almost 11 years ago
More, more...

We need to get him with Gina, and then with them all together. Maybe even have them all move in together and have babies and all again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It's so refreshing to read an intelligent, well-told tale! Please, keep writing as you are.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
yes

"I was beginning to wonder if I was the luckiest bastard in the world."

Yes, yes you are, you fucking bastard!

Geez, how dull and boring my life is that I'm envious of a fictional character's love life....

Terrific clever writing, Eosphorus.

Firefighter812Firefighter812over 10 years ago
Only In My Wildest Fantasies

Superbly written, well thought out, and yes he is most definitely the "Luckiest Bastard in the World." Us mere mortals should be half as lucky, and most of us dont even make it that far up the scale. Great write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
an excellent series

unfortunately; my life will never be anything like it 8~( DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Very well written. If the ending would've been a bit more in the future than Monday, I would've given this series five stars. Because there's so much more to Jonah's story - though probably not in the "Helena's Hero" story in the Mature section - I felt like we have missed out on something, so four stars it is.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 9 years ago
Excellent series!

Loved the whole series, excellent penmanship from start to finish and enough development of the two main characters to make us care. This could easily be extended almost ad infinitem with Gina, Hanna, Kate, more of Helena, her daughter when she is of age and maybe even a bit of incest with his sister Juliette to spice things up! Most of all I would love to see a future for Jonah and Helena with them settling together a few years later and the development of their love. Finally for those who agree he is the luckiest bastard alive and that it will never happen to them just remember this is fiction, not real life! But we can all dream can't we...

BestreadingBestreadingover 9 years ago

This is good. Like to read more of Jonah and perhaps Gina. Good yarn with interesting characters. I realize it has been over a year since the series was posted. However the story line has more potential. Please give it a go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong

I was wrong it was not just a fling for her but she could not admit it but in a way she did when she said how special he was and she would be His lover,friend and confidant for as long as he wanted. Great story in my favorites 5 stars plus.

Now what happens next? You could make this into a series you know.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Beautiful story .Loved it.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic Series

That just a perfect guy saves girl story and the sex was very hot.

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 4 years ago
Coming back?

Super series! Great characters and writing. If you decide to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) again, Jonah and Helena deserve another chapter or three.

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

A great story.

Was a bit sad that she didn't want to try a serious relationship with him but that would've maybe not worked out since he was already not telling her the truth when she asked him about gina once.

w8ingnoww8ingnowabout 2 years ago

wish you would have continued this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Psssst...

What if Gena was Helena's daughter? ;-)

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Good but was hoping for me with them eventually settling down together but in an open relationship.

Crusader235Crusader2356 months ago

Wonderful Hot story, Five stars. Found it after I read Bluebells. It's too bad the author has given up on it, would have liked to see where it went with Gina, and future Helena.

SatyrDickSatyrDick12 days ago

[16.04.24]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
674 Followers
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES