All Comments on 'Helene Ch. 03'

by Kirk482002

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Wanton VixxxenWanton Vixxxenabout 20 years ago
You go, Gracie!

You took this story through three chapters, and came out with the best turn of events ever! The characters were so real in their personalities that you presented, that I was trying to guess which of them would be chosen right to the very end!

Kirk, this was yet another plot that took surprise twists and turns - amid the erotic scenes so sensuously detailed - that I am still smiling and shaking my head as I write this!

A WONDERFUL job on a unique fetish story! Excuse me now - I think I will go tweeze my eyebrow to separate it into two...

The Vixxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Helen

excellent story!

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
No comments ...

... since 2004? Wtf? This is a hot, twisted (in a good way) series with interesting characters and plot kinks (one hesitates to merely call them twists) and sub-plots, and nobody can comment for 9 years?

Truly a wonderful and inventive little tale...

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Decisions, decisions, decisions but one actual girlfriend AND her sister with benefits with her approval seems like a great compromise! A very well thought out and written chapter. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous