All Comments on 'Helen's Chocolate Valentines'

by eroticpen69

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Awesome story, loved the way you built up to the climatic ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice

Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
5 is not enough

excellent, not only sexy but this had a complete theme to it

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 14 years ago
oh my that was wonderful

really really great, the enire story was a turn on for me, what a experience to have a couple of hot neighbors like that, very good ending and erotic sex, makes me want to be helen so bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nonsense.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Should have ten stars

One of the best should have ten stars.Give us more!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW

This is one hot story. Another chapter would be welcome.

LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13about 14 years ago
Excellent Story

Great story, wonderful building with hot, realistic sex. Thanks for writing. I sure as hell enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A writer as great as Shoguy--reminds me of Sinful High Class Mom pt.1!!!!GREAT!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I had wished that you developed the lust by adding more paragaphs that contained the women dressing in stockings and heels for Walter during dinner, thus further developing the HEAT and tension. My favorite writer on this site is Shoguy. Her stories burn with HEAT!! Older men with huge cocks (12-15 inches) with strong confidence(because of their enormous size) are the key to her stories. No one wants to read about an 'average' sized guy--we want giant and her stories are loaded with self-confident-powerful men and the young teens or MILF'S that they always attract. She also uses more imagery with thigh high stockings and high heels. Those images burn a hole in your mind! Good work-but you have to read Shoguy's stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
W O W

Would love to be in Helen's place. This was a hot story and hope that additional chapters will follow.

shoguyshoguyabout 14 years ago
COMPLEMENTS FROM 1 WRITER 2 ANOTHER-Shoguy

My name is Shoguy. I have written a few series on this site and have read a number of comments from readers who use my stories as a benchmark for what they like in a story. I must say that I fully enjoyed this story. It includes some of the key elements -such as extremely endowed men-that I use in mine. As a female writer, my stories transcend every-day life. I believe that that men and women-young and old ) should be larger than life. My male characters are always extremely endowed (for me have a rich and powerful man with a 6 inch penis seems to take away from 'image' of a man that exudes sexuality and can have any female he desires. I would think that most men reading stories on this site are in fact 'average' in all departments- my readers have expressed this themselves. For instance had Walter been an average equipped male in the story, would not have turned Helen on in the least. It is the male anatomy ranging between 11 and 14 inches that can drive even the most conservative female insane with lust. I applaude your writing style and encourage you to continue. If you are inclines to reading story content please feel free to make a commentary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

I'm new to erotic lit and wow! I never knew it was possible to "O" just by reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
really good

I thought it was maybe a bit implausable how quickly a woman who had been mourning her husband for years seemed to forget about him, but other than that, this story was amazing. Very well written (except for two spelling errors), and I loved the larger than life feel it has. I really liked how the sex scenes weren't overdone. Some people get carried away sometimes :) Wish I had read it in time to vote.

billytimebillytimeabout 13 years ago
hot!!!!!!!

I love this story and Helen felt alive again the loss of her husband. I am hoping that you will write a sequel to this.

Del_NegroDel_Negroover 12 years ago
Senusous story...

I loved the story. Very sensuous. I was hard the whole time reading it. I would love to hear more details about Walter's massive tool and how it makes you feel. Share more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please

I would have loved to be Helen. An oreo cookie sounds like being well and truely fucked and an orgasm to die for . Made me reach for my button and get very wet . Great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really fine !!!

I have read a lot of these stories.. This is the first one that ever made me lose my load, with no hands. WOW

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 11 years ago
Not My Thing

The central theme here is a lesbian encounter, with a man getting involved towards the end; it's not the sort of thing that pushes my buttons. Unfortunately, there was no mention of lesbianism in the tags, so I ended up wasting my time

parputter69parputter69over 10 years ago
Too bad.

It appears you have quit writing on this site. Too bad. This needs at least 1 more chapter where Lisa is included at least with Sylvia and her mother. I will read more or your stories to see if incest is part of them. Since Lisa and Helen are now getting along better they and Sylvia should do some lingerie and swimsuit shopping when it warms up. Or Lisa can borrow a suit from Sylvia. The three would be wonderful together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was a great story and the central theme was about Helen coming back to life. It was not about lesbianism because devoted lesbians won't let a man touch them, much less be part of a threesome with one of them being a man.

I had a similar experience when my wife to be brought home one of her girl friends one night and the three of us made love all night. We didn't have a dildo so I never experienced that part but we did everything else including both women making love to each other but neither of them was a lesbian so don't label anyone a lesbian just because she enjoys sex with another woman as part of the whole experience. The same would be true if it were two men and a woman. It's just part of the total, not an end in itself.

I hope you continue writing and I'd love a sequel to this story.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More black bulls

You so well describe black bulls fucking white women. Please write more stories about black bulls seducing reluctant white women, then fucking them like no white man can. That's what a big black bull did to my blonde beauty of a girlfriend, now my wife. And I never tire of her telling me how great it always was.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
after reading the previous comment

is there any question about the sad state of racial tolerance and civility today?

I wish the person leaving the comment had the integrity to come out from behind the curtain of anonymity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lucky Lady

Good story. I've never met a white woman who didn't love taking a BBC in all of their holes. Try it, you'll like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sharing Her Chocolates

I loved this story, but would love to read where Helen lets her daughters in on the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HOT

wonderful story

wish i was next door

cheryl_4fun

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 3 years ago
Chloe UK Tv East Mids

loved it x

dwayne369dwayne369over 2 years ago

Nice story... I often joke to white ladies about tasting some chocolate for Valentine's Day... and have convinced a few to do so.

Like other comments here I was looking forward to anticipating a scenario involving Lisa. The other daughter is too young to be included in such stories.

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Great build up and loved the threesome angle!

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwives10 months ago

Great story! Love the seduction of Helen by Sylvia and then having Walter take over and really give Helen the fucking she needed! Five stars!

MsVanilla69MsVanilla693 months ago

What a great story I very much enjoyed the slow tease and build up then went into the hot action , Im sure that will not be the last time she gets to enjoy that threesome or a huge BBC , Very nicely written

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Like Dwayne, I think the sequel would be great for Walter to get Lisa as her first!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous