Helen's Confidence Pt. 03

Story Info
Helen is presented with the present bought in the sex shop.
4.5k words
4.73
9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was spent.

Exhausted.

Out.

His cum had been quite a powerful one considering the erotic circumstances that it had been under. If they had been in bed, he would most likely have been asleep by now. His eyes certainly had a dreamy, soft, relaxed look about them.

However she was feeling more alive and more ready for follow up action than ever before. Seated there on a scruffy pub chair opposite him in front of a small circular wooden table, she would have been dancing on it if she had had some music and a little encouragement. A happy smile filled her face; a glow of accomplishment.

Protected from anyone's direct view by his large body opposite, her jeans had been artfully cut between the legs and her pussy jewellery was hanging through the created gap. She sat with relaxed split thighs uncaring of the openness. Revelling in her feelings. Sensing the prickle on her lower lips.

She had already cum a number of times that evening, squirting quite an amount outside the pub and then taken his frenetic fucking in-between passers by without the need for either of them to undress. The glow now was of a well fucked woman, content in the knowledge of her being desired and then taken and used.

She had been pleased with his reaction once he had discovered what she had done to prepare for their evening. Couldn't wait to push inside her where she stood and cum, despite a number of passing pedestrians. The split in the seam at her crotch had worked better than she had expected and meant that the time had taken to do it had been well spent.

So now they found themselves across the table with a couple of drinks between them and plates of a chip supper ordered and shortly on their way.

The soft jangle beneath the table was the sound of her drop earrings hanging from neat ring piercings in each of her labia. Clipped one to each ring, the soft tug and slight sway kept her aroused when in a certain position. Sat upright and forward in her chair, this was most definitely one of the occasions. Resting over the front edge of the chair, they were keeping her lower lips apart and constantly wet.

She half wondered if anyone would spot them, but that thought only aroused her more.

She had been trying to get used to sitting up straight. A habitual sloucher, for years she had been extremely shy about her height and size. Recent weight loss and efforts to body tone had created a lot more self confidence, both privately and in public. Efforts of her man recently to extricate her from the embarrassed little cocoon of her own making had worked wonders. Taking her to the edge of her comfort zone in a variety of public settings had broadened her mind and attitude.

Sat up straight now in the creaky old chair, she felt the eyes of surrounding people frequently flicking towards her. It might have been her top that they were looking at. It might have been the stilletos.

Her jacket was draped over the back rest of her chair, and she was proudly seated there in only a lacy crop top that put a lot of emphasis on her moderate sized but well presented breasts. Sat up straight, her posture kept her belly pulled in and made her breasts almost a self supporting shelf above.

A lot of admiring looks from men.

Disgusted cutting eyes from women.

Happy chatter from a nearby group of lads whom she had noticed earlier at the marina and were now in the corner at the pool table with a selection of drinks.

A big smile from her and a corresponding though weary one from him. They gazed at each other with very different emotions. He needed his meal. A little sustenance. A recharge of sorts. She on the other hand was feeling in her element. She was wired.

Bright.

Invigorated.

Alive.

The journey on the back of the motorcycle had started her entire evening of constant arousal. Her pussy had started the sensations by being squashed open wide into the leather mound between rider and pillion and then had built more and more intensely since. The resultant fucking she had received had been very welcome and wanted more than anything in the world right then...

But.

On reflection.

Too soon.

She was still sat in a state of exposed dress. Her pussy was gaping and still feeling needy; the night was still young.

There was still a lot of erotic exploration to go. He had spent himself far too soon. She wondered if she should have been more coy; spent more time teasing; enjoyed him panting after her for a little longer? Her fault as much as his, she had needed his cock to fill her there and then. She had succumbed to her immediate carnal desires. Drained him dry.

Helen desired only her man. She had eyes for no one else and was most definitely not interested in exploring anyone else. Luckily, she knew him. As powerful as his cum had been and how spent he was, he would always have another game up his sleeve, his fingers ready to continue even if his cock needed a longer recovery time. She needed those fingers.

He had strong hands and a deep sense of mischievousness. She looked at them now. Wondered if he could reach under the table; how many her pussy could take?

Those fingers did not. Instead, they went into his own jacket inside pocket. After ferreting around for a moment, he pulled a well known high street erotic store bag from the depths, and placed it on the table between them. Mostly black with the store name written in slanted red writing, it was most definitely from the place where they had been after she had got her piercings.

She recalled him guiding her to the entrance after their browse around and then popping back inside for something that had taken his attention. She had wondered then what he had purchased. Pondered what he had had planned.

Not a large box inside.

Not small either.

Intriguing.

They both heard the clatter of her drop earrings against the wooden frame of the chair as she leaned forward eagerly to take it. Ruefully she looked around and wondered if anyone had heard.

No one was staring or glaring.

She ran her finger down the slit between her legs and felt moisture collect. She ran it back and rubbed it on her clit which felt like it glowed in response. Her body tingled happily. She closed her eyes, relishing the feelings. Taking hold of each dangling piece of jewellery in turn, she stretched them slightly, enjoying the tug on her labia.

She opened her eyes and watched his amused look. Gone were the days of embarrassment and self questioning. Playing with herself in front of him was a fun pastime, driving him crazy with longing and an easy win especially in public. Even though he couldn't see her personal manipulations, the look on her face spoke volumes. His amused expression was of a shared enjoyment.

Not wishing to take herself too far, she reluctantly dropped the jewellery and returned her hands to the table to relieve herself of temptation. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself.

Her pussy remained swollen and warm.

She tried to ignore it. No doubt it would be getting more attention very soon.

Instead she reached forward for her present. Opening the bag, she took out an anonymous black box and placed it on the table.

They looked at it.

A grin on his face.

True intrigue on hers.

He swept the empty bag away and folded it back into his pocket as the waiting staff brought them their meals. She closed her legs beneath the table and smiled up at the young waitress. The box betrayed no information; there was no awkwardness.

The box remained teasingly in the centre of the table as their plates were put down with a variety of condiments either side. They picked up their cutlery and began their meal, each with one eye on the two inch long box.

Laughing and chatting and eating. They enjoyed the meal and played a silly game of twenty questions about its contents.

She felt happy and safe.

Blessed and aroused.

Relaxed but eager.

The contents eluded her guesswork as their plates slowly emptied and were pushed to one side. The pie and chips seemed to have done the trick with her man. The accompanying pint definitely having given him a perk up. A second drink was unnecessary and they sat back in their chairs, more than sated by their food.

She looked down once more at the gap in her jeans and felt the thrill of excitement at her protruding lips and their respective attachments. She folded one leg over the other and wondered if anyone would notice her bare pussy under her raised cheek?

Her nipples felt very erect and stiff beneath her top, as though trapped slightly in the lace. She felt relief when the pub's front door was opened and a soft breeze cooled her.

No longer able to wait, she reached for the box and rattled it at her ear. Her pussy fluttered excitedly, but denied it a rub and instead changed the crossed leg which had the effect of creating an enjoyable friction in just the right place.

There was a clunk inside.

One item. Quite heavy.

She couldn't wait any more.

She had to open it.

She felt her pussy moisten instinctively.

The lid to the box was a tight fit.

It took two hands to pry it off.

She gazed at the contents.

A heavy piece of contoured steel lay in the red tissue paper at the base of the box. A thin piece of mildly curved cylindrical metal connected a bulbous shiny egg shape at one end and a bejewelled flat disc at the other.

She looked at it, amazed.

In wonder and fascination.

Incredulity.

She reached in for it and instinctively he rmoved his arm across the table and held his hand over it, looking quickly left and right for unwanted observers. Giggling she tried again with more discretion and this time held the box in her lap before she slipped a finger under the central shaft and popped it up on end.

It was pretty. The jewel on the end was a bright glorious pink crystal that, though a type of resin, sparkled even in the poor pub lights. It's shape matched the disc it sat in and was a soft but obvious heart. She turned it so the heart shape looked upright and it's point was at the bottom.

The bulbous tapered egg shape was chrome plated, quite girthy and with quite some weight in it.

She looked up at him and smiled.

Her eyes held his with the question.

He smiled his affirmation.

Helen calmly palmed the object and got to her feet. Discarding the empty box of packing tissue paper on the table and checking that her lacy top was covering her breasts, she stepped away from her chair, and around the table.

He looked up expectantly and she responded by leaning down to give him a kiss, careful to not bend too far knowing the sight she offered from behind.

Then she was off across the sticky hardwood floor towards the toilets the opposite end of the bar, her heels clicking rhymically as usual.

He watched her go with feelings of pride that she, this gorgeous and sexily dressed woman was sat with him. He saw her sidestep a couple of elderly gents seated on barstools and pause to wait for a woman carrying drinks to pass across her path.

He looked at her ass and was quite pleased to see that, though the gash she had cut into her jeans fabric was quite large when deliberately displayed, from behind, it looked like a mild inconsequential fray and it took knowing what to look for to notice the glinting earrings hanging through at her crotch.

She felt his eyes on her and looked back before pushing open the door and disappearing from his view with a large grin at his countenance.

The toilet was relatively spacious with three booths and a row of sinks on the opposite wall. As she entered the space, the lock was being clicked back on the last booth, and a young woman was exiting. Helen paused to let her choose a sink before stepping behind her and taking her vacated place.

She closed the door and locked it, before unzipping her jeans, carefully pushing them down to her heels and seating herself on the plastic horseshoe seat. Two fingers of one hand gently splitting her lower lips, she swung the drop earrings as apart as she could before the first jet left her body.

Letting herself empty with some relief, she held the chrome plated device and looked around it. No indication of construction but just one contoured piece of design.

She knew exactly what it was of course. Had had palpitations just seeing it for the first time. Heavy breathing and excitement at being presented with it. Slightly aghast at the size of the egg but nonetheless eager to try it.

The spray was dying off and she patted herself dry with a folded piece of toilet paper before letting go of her labia and resuming her inspection of what she knew was a plug for her ass.

She opened her thighs on the seat and hitched herself forward to be as central as possible. Holding it by the jewelled disc she reached between her legs into the toilet bowl and stroked the egg shape along the crack of her ass, making it poke at her anus.

Dry.

Her puckered hole resisted.

The drop earrings danced around her hand and she caught her clit a couple of times.

Removing it and returning it in front of her, she opened her mouth and licked it, feeling the metallic texture on her tongue. More saliva would help. She had seen porn videos.

She tried again.

The lubrication helped somewhat and her ass opened helpfully but just not quite enough.

Taking it to her mouth once more, she softly spat on it and licked it all around. It felt tarty; a whorish thing to do but didn't care. This had been something she had often thought about. Wondered about. Fantasised about.

She tried again.

It was definitely the way to go. Her ass hole opened up far enough to take it and she held it in the aperture, relishing the feelings it was giving her. Moving it back and forth forced her smallest hole to open and close softly, drinking the spit from the device.

Her heart was beating.

She clamped her spare hand to a breast and squeezed it as the eroticism of what she was doing to herself proved a little too much. Her pussy fluttered and gaped for itself. More spitting. More licking. She took the whole thing into her mouth and clamped her lips around the curved shaft and tried not to groan too loudly. The other two booths sounded as though they were still occupied, though one occupant sounded like she was nearly finished.

Closing her eyes she held it in her mouth as her hand now sought out her clit. Eyes closed and breathing deeply around the oral intrusion, she rubbed between the rings to feel the urgent rise of very familiar feelings.

No!

Not now.

Not here.

Holding it by the heart shaped disc, she pulled it from her mouth and spat on it again. More was better.

Running it between her legs, she once again pushed it against her anus which opened as before. It was making her feel full. The sensation of being opened there was curious and invigorating. She let out a tremulous breath.

She had had anal sex before of course. The last time was after being pushed over her sofa whilst they were both a little inebriated. A couple of his fingers in her alternative hole and then his cock had replaced them for a memorable few minutes and then the final ejaculation.

This was the same but different. She couldn't quite decide on the specifics. The smoothness of the chrome steel felt good but unrelenting.

No lumps.

No bumps.

No texture.

It was all the way in. She felt her anus closing around the shaft. Oh my goodness she felt full. She gave a slight gasp and clasped her hand across her mouth to stop it being louder.

Pulling it, she felt her puckered hole open to accommodate. There was definitely a position of intensity. A place where it felt the best. Most erotic. The familiar act of thrust and release, gape and close but in the alternative location. Transferred feelings onto all the right nerve endings.

The earrings knocking and tugging on her labia helped too as her exploring hand between her legs naturally bounced them around.

She pushed it back in and, though she obviously couldn't see it, could feel the heart shaped disc on the outside of her ass. She turned it. Felt it turn inside her. Slowly. Gently. She wanted the heart the right way up for her man to see. Plus it felt more comfortable that way up; she understood the reason behind it's soft arc now.

Breathing deeply once more, she released it and moved her fingers to her pussy instead.

The weird fascination of having it inside her was still too great to ignore and she pushed a finger between her lips. The cavity beyond seemed smaller now. The vagina wall hard and unyielding, the act of sliding her finger in created a communicated pressure on her clit.

She felt a slight unexpected squirt and grimaced at the unplanned trail over the toilet bowl rim. A mild cum this time but she wanted to wait.

More paper.

A bit of a wipe down.

Dry now.

She stood and pulled the jeans back up and over her thighs, watching the drop earrings swing through the gap in the seam like arrows through a bullseye. Pulling them up over her ass she immediately felt around to wonder if the heart shaped crystal could be seen.

Confident it couldn't, she flushed the toilet and exited the booth to stand in front of the sink wall mirrors. Regarding her image she took stock of herself.

Feeling the tension in her calves from the stilletos, she remembered a time when that had been a new experience. Well since then, she had come a long way on a voyage of self discovery, to be standing here now in the state of dress she had chosen and in an almost constant state of arousal.

Of course she would end up with her ass filled and exposed genital jewellery. Of course she would end up in a state where, the slightest touch in the right place would make her cum. And most importantly, of course she had no regrets.

Another woman left the second booth and started washing up at the next sink. She was dressed in a long, all encompassing dress, with flip flops on her feet. In contrast to herself, muted, dreary and obviously with no special effort made for the evening.

Helen gave her an easy smile.

She felt alive and sexy.

She felt half her age.

She felt confident.

She washed her hands and with a deep breath, pulled the door open to return to her man, excited for his reaction to her wearing the new accessory.

It was more of a sashay back across the pub bar returning to her man. Eyes fixed on him all the way, she knew he was imagining what was in her ass but watching her entire look. One leg in front of the other, but a slight twerk of a hip each time to emphasize it. She wondered how many other eyes were watching?

The sashay was a confident walk. She was happy that her recent weight control had had such a positive impact on her body shape. The hourglass look of her body that she had been so keen to develop; the tummy tone she had worked so hard to achieve. She felt proud of her figure and pleased that it was emphasised by the height afforded by the stilettos.

Regardless of the tug on her labia, she couldn't care less if anyone noticed the glint of the earrings hanging down between her legs. Her labia weren't on show. It was their problem if they wanted to wonder and to draw conclusions.

The plug in her ass felt huge.

It gave her a glow knowing it was there.

Looking pretty. The crystal reflecting any light. Keeping her open.

As she reached the table, it was with amusement she noticed his slack jawed expression and lustful eyes.

There was a napkin on the floor.

Any other time, this would have been ignored, but right here, right now, she felt compelled to pick it up.

Confidence surging through her entire being, she turned away from him, and bent over at the waist to retrieve it.

From his intake of breath, she knew the effect had been positive. She could only imagine the view of her gaping hole in the crotch seam, the jewellery pierced through her lower lips, and now the flash of a crystal heart filling her ass; winking at him.

12