Helen's Confidence Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands went into his lap. Obviously needing to adjust himself she smiled at the surreptitious necessity to do so.

One last quick arch of her back before she straightened back up and she was confident he had seen the entire crack between her legs right there in the public bar. His sharp breath told her that he had.

Turning to retake her seat, she wondered if she had provided too much of a view for the couple beyond. The woman's hand was at her man's face, holding it forward. She could be admonishing him. They could just have eyes for each other.

Helen didn't care either way.

It was not her problem.

She did what she did for her own man.

This would be the first time sitting on a hard flat surface with the butt plug embedded. She would exercise caution. Pulling the chair out, she crouched to sit, feeling the material between her legs open in response, the dangling jewellery clattering customarily against the wood before her bottom flattened on the seat.

She couldn't help but gasp.

The pressure forced the plug deeper into her anus, the disc between her cheeks gently pushing against her pussy. It was a delicious feeling. Her eyes glazed over slightly as she came to terms with the forced intrusion.

Shifting in her chair made it better or worse depending on how she viewed it. Every movement was like being fucked where she sat. Looking across into her man's blue eyes she tried to focus on him rather than the sensations between her legs.

It proved difficult...

It didn't work.

All it made her want more than anything else, was to be in his arms. To feel his embrace. To respond to his kiss.

Her body was his.

To do what he wanted to it.

Whenever he wanted to.

Sensing her beseech, he responded by getting to his feet and holding out his hand for her to take.

As she got to her feet, he collected her jacket from the seat back and held it for her to push her arms into. She smiled her thanks, and pulled her hair back down into place over the collar. Shaking herself slightly to seat the jacket properly she felt the drop earrings dance between her legs.

Then he gently patted her ass.

Good girl!

He avoided the crack as he patted. It was enough however to create the needed sensations as her cheeks clenched the disc and she instinctively felt herself moisten. Damn him - he always knew how to create the right effect on her.

Holding the inner front porch door open for her, he ushered her through ahead of him then followed close behind, his hand searching through the slit in her jeans for the hard disc. She giggled and looked back over her shoulder at him. She could feel that she had already wetted his hand, most likely leaving a trail of squirt.

Having him hold the disc was an intense experience, especially whilst walking. In fact, the whole walk back to the bike was an intense erotic experience. Stepping up and down curbs, a long stride to avoid a manhole cover, side-stepping street debris. All of it acted on the hard chrome steel device inserted in her ass... all directing every sensation back to the very core of her being.

All of it building her emotions to an unavoidable, unprecedented crescendo.

A handy bench.

Thank goodness.

No one around.

They sat together with his arm around her shoulders. They kissed. Kissed deeply, twisting to face each other. His other hand at her chest. On her nipples. Pulling them. Softly twisting them. Making her groan.

At her belly.

Stroking down her torso.

Teasing.

Now between her legs which she opened eagerly to accommodate him. Flesh on naked flesh. Running a finger up and down her lips. Teasing her rings; soft tugging on her labia. His finger now through in between, easing into her moist wet hole.

She could tell he was desperate to find out how the plug felt. Gasping with him, mouth to mouth, his finger probed deeper and deeper. Hooking in. He could feel the solid bulge in her intimate cavity. Could feel the effect it was having on her. Could feel her entire pussy moisten and begin to drip.

She didn't care who was around, all she wanted right now was an orgasm. She lifted a buttock from the bench and felt him reach to grasp the crystal heart shaped disc. Gripping his biceps before it happened in anticipation of what he was about to do, it was still the most extreme sensation she had ever felt.

He started to pull it out. Opening her ass right here on the bench. Wider and wider. She felt so full.

Her eyes tightly closed.

Desperate.

So desperate.

Her one hand let go of his arm and found its way to her clit. Rubbing furiously, all she wanted was to orgasm. Without control. Without limit. Without care.

He pushed the egg back in.

She came and came strongly. Her face twisted with the exertion. Tears of pleasure as she sagged into his arms and after a gaze into his face, closed her eyes.

She was spent. There was no way she could find another and the only thing left now that she wanted to do was to curl up with him for a long deserved sleep.

They sat for a long while, on the bench in the warm dark evening, just cuddling. Holding each other. Content.

Seconds.

Minutes.

Hours.

She had no sense of time but as they stood up to return to the bike the only thing on her mind was wondering if he would make her keep the butt plug in to travel home?

12