Helen's Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Helen moves on from her fantasy but lives out a new one.
6.1k words
4.4
3.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

Helen's Fantasy Comes True: Part 2

©

NikkieJanes 2024

A couple of weeks after Simon and I had returned to Preston after our eventful trip to London, I got an email from Felix.

Hi Helen, here's the images from the shoot that the magazine wants to use, but I'd like to include these ones as well.

The images Felix suggested were one of the up-skirt ones plus a couple of other more risqué ones. Not overly salacious or provocative; it was just that they showed my legs off to perfection, added another dimension and were just a little sexier in tone. The note continued,

This is my private number. Only my family and a few close friends have it. Give me a call if you're ever going to be in London again. We had some fun together.

The cheeky bastard, I thought, 'We had some fun together.' You fucked my brains out that was the fun you had. I agreed to let the additional images be used in the magazine article.

Things between Simon and I had returned to normal after a couple of days that were a little tense to say the least. Then, about a month after the magazine images were published, my boss called me into his office and told me that he wanted me to go to London for a couple of days for a seminar at The Treasury. With Simon away on business, as he often is, I agreed.

The weather as I left Preston on the train to Euston was dank and dreary and got worse with every mile I travelled south. It matched my mood to perfection. A mood that wasn't helped by the train being full to bursting. It was impossible to get any refreshments. After Rugby I decided it was impossible to do any preparatory work so I put my laptop away and decided to clean up my phone's memory, starting with all the unused messages and emails. That's when I came across Felix's request to call him if I was ever going to be down in London. I wondered if I should make the call and what it would lead to, although Felix's reference to 'the fun' we had was a strong pointer to what he had in mind.

I pondered for a moment longer: If I made the call I was contemplating, it would open me up to all sorts of things I didn't want to think about; then again, the 'fun' Felix had hinted at was something I had really enjoyed. But, hadn't it been a one-off thing, an impulsive sating of a long-held dark fantasy?

"Hi, it's me Helen."

Silence for a couple of seconds before, "Helen... Oh hi yeah, how you doing?"

"That's not a very enthusiastic way to greet a girl who you gave your private number to is it? Am I that easy to forget?"

"No sorry, it's just I didn't recognise yours. And no way are you easy to forget. The exact opposite in fact."

"Still the same old flirt, aren't you."

"Well it worked last time. So what you doing calling me?"

"I'm on my way down to London for a couple of days, for work, and I'll have at least one evening free."

"So you thought you'd give me a call."

"Yeah."

"Is Simon with you?"

"No, I told you it's for work. Why?"

"Well if you're calling me I suspect it's about the fun we had together, are you looking to meet up again?"

"Maybe."

"Well if you're on your own, possibly we could get together."

"Maybe."

"I'd like that."

"I'm sure you would, but I sense you're hesitating. I'm sorry Felix, I shouldn't have called you, it was silly."

"No, don't hang up, Helen, I've got something else in mind, something that I think you might like."

"What?"

"It's just that some of my friends have seen your pictures, my really close friends, and have said if you're ever down here again, then they'd love to meet you in person, and maybe we could have a little party."

"You've shown my photos to your friends!"

"They're in the public domain."

"I suppose so, but I don't think those are ones that would get your friends wanting to see me, are they?"

"There were a couple of others that they liked. More revealing ones."

"Did they, and why me?"

"Isn't it obvious, you're cute and sexy, and know how to have fun."

"Yeah, but I've got small tits and no arse."

"Not all Black guys like big arses and boobs, some of us prefer something in a different package."

I took a few seconds before answering, "A white package, I bet." I paused before continuing, thinking about what I suspected Felix was meaning. "How many friends do you mean? I suppose they know about what happened between us. And, by party, do you mean what I think you mean?"

"They sort of think something happened, but I've never confirmed it. Five or six guys, seven at the most, and yes, they would all like to fuck you. I'm sure you could put on a great party for them." Once again, the confidence of the man left me astounded. Basically asking me to be the entertainment for his friends at a gang-bang party. I hadn't expected anything like that and needed time to think, so I said, "Sorry, got to go, call me back in five minutes."

My mind was in turmoil. Should I agree and go along with Felix's suggestion, or say that I was happy to meet him and him alone. Or, should I simply ignore the whole thing? Then again, I'd been the one to make the call, so if I wasn't at least interested in getting together again why make it. What most concerned me was that I'd not rejected the gang-bang thing out of hand. Seven guys at one time! No way, too many. How many did I think I could handle? Three were considered a gang bang but seemed a little low in numbers. That's when my phone chimed again.

"Have you made up your mind?"

"God you're impatient. I need time to think, okay." I moved out of the carriage, which was way too public for the type of conversation I was having into the space between the carriages.

"You called me! Not the other way around."

"I know, don't throw that at me. Seven's too many, I'd be happy with four at most, including you."

"That's going to be tough on the guys that miss out."

"That's not my problem. Basically you're asking me to cheat on my husband."

"Helen, you've already done that and he knows about it. And, if you're not prepared to do it again, or at least considering it then why call me in the first instance?"

"I was calling you, not you and your mates. What you're suggesting is a fucking gang-bang. Do you think I'm that sort of woman? Do you think I've done that sort of thing before?"

"Okay, only messing with you, I can get it down to four. And no, I'm sure you've never done anything like it. But... I know you'd be perfect."

"Felix, you're a total bullshitter, but for a max of four of you I can be free the night after tomorrow. We have a free evening without any work related shit going on. Supposed to be free time to see the sights of the big city," I said, and ended the conversation. Shit, I thought, I've just agreed to get gang fucked by a group of Black guys.

A short time later, just as my train was pulling into Euston, Felix called me again to say he'd sorted things out and told me to meet him at his studio at 6 pm.

The rest of the day and evening were taken up with work stuff; as was the following day, so I didn't have much time to think about things. The day after, I was excited and couldn't wait for work to end. I'd had time to think, and was surprisingly calm about cheating on Simon. A few of the girls on the course had plans to go out and wanted me to join them, but I made an excuse and made certain I was first away at the end of the day.

As I took the tube to Felix's place, once again, my mind was in a whirl, my stomach knotting with equal mixtures of trepidation and excitation. A couple of times, I actually stood up to get off the tube and chicken out of the evening. The only time I'd done anything remotely like this was me and two guys, one of whom was my husband. Then, I'd acted on impulse and the situation I was in. This was different, pre-planned, and I'd basically initiated things and agreed to a gang fuck with four strangers. I'd had over a day to think about things, and if it was what I really wanted. How the hell had I become this much of a slut, I asked myself?

I arrived a little early and was greeted by Felix and another guy, not as tall or muscular as him, but still with an impressive body. His eyes lit up when he saw me. I'd come straight from work and was in a fitted jacket over a white blouse and hip-hugging pants. Nothing overly sexy, but presentable enough, just normal business wear.

Felix told me the guy was called Leroy, they were best mates and that Leroy was especially eager to meet me. Smiling, I gave Felix a quick kiss on the lips; then turned to Leroy and said, "Are you now? Well, Leroy, I hope you like what you see, and if you're that eager to see me, I hope I can do something special for you." I threw my arms around him and pulled him into a big, open-mouthed kiss, using my tongue from the off. Pressing into him, I ground my groin against him as his arms went around me, and he kissed me back.

Breaking away, I turned to Felix as the bell rang, Leroy went to answer it; and three more guys came in.

Felix introduced them as Desmond, Curtis, and Sly, as each one greeted me politely, kissing me on the cheek as if we were meeting at work or something like that; although they all ran their eyes greedily over my body. I smiled at them, and then the craziness of the situation hit me. I felt as though I was on a porn set. The sacrificial white chick in the middle of a group of Black guys, who everyone knew were going to fuck her.

But they were cute and well-spoken, no South London gang mentality or speech amongst any of them.

"Guys, this lovely lady is Helen, a special friend of mine, we met a couple of months ago. She's fun and knows how to party."

That was when it sunk in, and I realised there were three of them; adding in Felix and Leroy made a total of five: I'd agreed to four guys max.

"Hey Felix, I said four of you, including you, not five."

"Helen, these are my Bros, how could I leave any of them out. I'll drop out if it's that important to you."

"Yes it is important Felix, it's called trust. I hope you don't spring any more surprises like this, but hell you're all here, what's one more cock in a gang bang after all."

I moved closer to Curtis, Sly, and Desmond and kissed each of them in turn, taking my time, lingering and enjoying things. Every one smelt and tasted differently from the other, but there was an all-pervading sense of testosterone emanating from each of them. My bum was being felt up, and my breasts were energetically squeezed. It was nice, but I had to get things moving before I chickened out. I broke away from Desmond, who swatted my bum as I skipped away.

"Hey, watch it, any more of that, and this will be off the menu," I teased as I rubbed my bum cheek.

"You sayin' I can have that? That sweet thing."

"Honey, I'm saying you can have anything or everything." I rubbed my hands up and down my body, lingering on my breasts, pressing my hand into my groin, patting my bum. Looking at all of them, I continued, "All of you can."

"What she sayin'? I can't understand her," Curtis moaned, clearly having trouble with my broad Lancashire accent.

"I'm saying that you don't have to worry where you fuck me."

"Well girl, let's get down and party."

"Not so fast, you can't expect me to just strip off can you?"

"Yeah, that's what you's here for," Desmond said as he made a grab for me.

"Desmond!" A voice boomed out, stopping Desmond in his tracks. Surprisingly it was Leroy, and not Felix, who had interjected. "Leave Helen alone, she' not like one of the skanks you normally knocking about with."

Desmond looked humiliated, especially when Sly then took up the banter with him. "And what would your Mama say if she heard you dissin' a white girl. An' why are you talking in that fake accent?"

Sly's voice had changed, and he was now talking like I expected him to, as were all the guys.

"Only sayin' man."

The thing about Desmond's accent rang true; he didn't seem that type, and he was dressed in a very expensive suit. No ripped jeans and knockoff trainers for him, or any of the other guys either.

I took pity on Desmond and went over to him, pressing tight against him as I whispered, "Desmond, don't you know that over half the fun of a present is unwrapping it? And I think you'll like the way this present unwraps, and what it looks like at the end. I'll make sure you are the first with my bum if you want it."

Desmond nodded his head eagerly as he mumbled a quiet, "Sorry."

I beckoned to Felix, and when he came over, I leant up and whispered in his ear, telling him what I wanted to do.

"Are you sure? It's only going to get the guys more excited, and they're already worked up as it is. You've seen what Desmond is like."

"I think I can handle it," I said with more confidence than I really felt. But if I was going to do this, then I was going to do it in a big way, but I wanted some control, at least at the beginning.

Felix showed me into a small changing area and left me to prepare. I changed out of my working clothes and into the outfit I'd decided on. I'd done a little bit of shopping during my lunch break for a few last-minute items. Victoria's Secret and Ann Summers for some sexy underwear and things. I do the accounts at home, so Simon would never see the bills.

When I was ready, I walked into the set with the stage; well, it was more a raised dais than a stage and placed a small bag on the floor as Felix let the other guys in. They all made appreciative noises as they saw me standing there. I was dressed in a tight, black, knee-length skirt, white silk blouse, red belt high heels and obviously stockings. It was evident that I was going to strip for them, and this was how Desmond would get to see the present unwrapped.

I pressed play on the audio track I'd selected on my phone, and Tina Turner's song 'Private Dancer' filled the room. I began to sway and move in time to the music. The guys were standing with a look of excited anticipation on their faces in a line right in front of the dais, but not too close.

I'd been a dancer in my youth and had won medals, so have a natural way of moving, but I'd never stripped before, not even for Simon. It looked as though tonight was going to be a lot of firsts.

I moved around the small stage for a few minutes, getting into the feel of the music, before starting at the top, slowly undoing every button on my blouse and pulling the bottom out of the waistband of my skirt. I kept the blouse on, much to the guy's displeasure, but it was flapping open as I danced, and the guys could see more of my tits. The swell of them as they were pushed high by my bra.

I slowly removed my belt, then the skirt, which I shimmied out of. All with my back to the guys, as the skirt hit the floor, I shook my arse at them.

Turning back to face the guys, I took off the blouse and dropped it next to my skirt on the floor, then walked to the edge of the dais and stood there, arms and legs spread wide, letting them look at my slender figure and long legs encased in dark stockings. I was wearing only my undies and stockings now, and the guys were loving it. There was the occasional call out to try and encourage men to get naked quicker, but I shook my head and pouted at them every time that happened. Putting one foot on a bench, which Felix had placed ready for me, I undid one stocking from my garter belt and rolled it down my leg. I took off my shoe, and then the stocking before putting the shoe back on. I repeated everything with the next leg.

Standing there, I beckoned them a little closer. Thankfully, they stopped when I indicated them to. I was provoking them, I knew that, and things could have got out of hand very quickly. I was alone here, and nobody knew where I had gone after work. I'd switched my phone off so it couldn't be tracked. Thankfully, the guys knew what they were in for and kept themselves under control, but I could see the burning lust in their eyes as they mentally removed me from the little clothing I was wearing.

"Wanna see some more?" They nodded eagerly. "Wanna see all of it?" More nodding.

"What's first, tits or cunt? You decide."

There was a clamour as the guys started arguing amongst themselves again. Felix, made the decision by shouting out, "Pussy, let the guys see your pussy."

I smiled at him, perfect just what I wanted. "Okay, but first, I want all of you guys naked. I want to see your cocks. I think it's only fair, don't you guys?" I don't think five guys could have got naked any quicker. Now, every one of them stood before me with their cocks in hand. Nice I thought, as I looked at them in the same way they had looked at me. Nobody was overly massive, Felix was the biggest, and I'd already coped with that. The others seemed to be around the average, or just above average in both length and girth. Except for Leroy. His was long, fucking long. It must have been ten inches, but thankfully not that thick.

Satisfied, I put my fingers in the waistband of my panties and slid them over my hips, then stopped to groans of disappointment. I indicated to Desmond to come closer, took hold of his hands and placed them on my panties. "Go on," I said. Desmond slid them down my thighs. I raised each leg up and stepped out of them, giving the guys a nice look up my cunt. Teasing, I pushed a finger inside my slit and worked it in and out a couple of times. When I pulled it out, it was covered in my juices, which I licked clean. Then, without warning, I pulled Desmond's face against my pussy and held him there before pushing him away with enough force that he fell on his back.

Once again, I just stood there, letting them look at me. My hands went to the clasp of my bra, flicked it open and let it drop to the floor.

At last, I was naked. The men were staring intently at my body, hot eyes roaming over every single inch of flesh. I could speculate what they were thinking. 'I'm going to be fucking that hot piece of white cunt soon.'

I stepped down from the stage and walked into the centre of the guys as they crowded around me. A hand reached out and cupped my left breast, pawing and squeezing. Another did the same to my right one. Fingers from a couple of hands were already pressing into my cunt and rubbing my clit. Someone else's finger eased into my arse and began to slowly move in and out.

As my head rolled back, soft lips kissed my neck, making me shudder more than all the other more intimate touches were doing. Whoever was kissing my neck was turning me on more than he knew. He continued to kiss it or used his tongue to lick it, sending shivers of delight up and down my spine. Pressing back and down, I forced the finger in my arse to go deeper to a growl of appreciation from behind me. Desmond whispered in my ear, "I'm gonna fuck that arse of yours so hard."

I pushed back on what I now knew was his finger up my arse as I replied, "I bloody hope so."

The hands on my tits were getting more insistent and forceful now, gripping harder, pinching and squeezing.

I eased away from the hands that were playing with my tits and cunt and dropped to my knees as the guys formed a circle around me. All of them fisting their cocks as they offered them to me to suck.

I didn't disappoint them as I sucked all of them in turn, switching at will from one to the other. I took my time and made sure they all got a long slow blowjob with plenty of lip and tongue action. All apart from Leroy that is. I did as little as I could for the first couple of rounds as I wanted to get warmed up before I tried something special for him.

I edged around to face Leroy and took him between my lips, closing them on his shaft as I worked it in and out of my mouth, taking his impressive length as far into my mouth as I could, then forcing myself to relax, I kept moving forward as the tip hit the back of my throat. I gagged, but kept going, getting him further and further down my throat until I could take no more. I backed him out until I could breathe again, but then, looking up at him, took him in again, holding him as deep down my throat as I could.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers
12