Helen's Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear mutterings and gasps from the other guys as I repeated the deep-throat action.

Leroy's hips were moving gently back and forth as he tried to get me to take more, but I was at my limit. I eased him slowly back and was rolling my tongue around his tip when he stiffened.

"Arrrgh," he moaned, as without any warning, he exploded in my mouth, filling it with hot, thick cum. I accepted it, and he kept on firing until my mouth was full and the overflow escaped my lips.

"Shit girl, ain't nobody taken me like that before."

I was still coughing and spluttering as I swallowed his cum, but I still managed to answer, "Well, I'll tell you something Leroy sweetie, I've never taken a cock like that before. I don't mean that deep. I mean I've never had a deep throat at all, my husbands much too thick, a bit like Felix. He told me that you were really looking forward to seeing me tonight so I tried to make it special."

Blowjobs over, and the guys realised that for the moment, that type of fun was over. I was helped up and led over to a bench that had been set up. The guys eased me onto my back; one pulled my legs up and back so that they were well spread, and my heels were up towards my ears. My cunt was open and exposed for them to see and use. The way they were holding me down, I was helpess, and at their mercy, they could pound the fuck out of me, and I wouldn't be able to do a thing about it.

The guys went to town, as each in turn licked my cunt. Tongues forced deep into my slit, flicking my clit. These guys knew how to please a girl with their mouths and weren't afraid to go down on me. I was in heaven, surging to an orgasm when things changed.

Curtis got between my legs and rammed his cock inside my wet cunt. He didn't need to prepare me, I was already sopping, and despite the length and girth of his cock, he slid in without any effort. He pumped away for a couple of minutes until Desmond took over, then Felix, Sly, and finally Leroy, whose cock had come back to life after his blowjob. The guys were tag teaming me as they fucked me hard.

On the next go around, the guys increased the pace they were fucking me, while offering me a cock to suck on. It seemed that as soon as a guy pulled his cock from my cunt he pushed it into my mouth for a minute or two. So I was being spit roasted again, although not in the position you normally call a spit roast.

Curtis was the first to cum in my cunt. His fast steady pounding away at me suddenly increased and became more frantic. Then, I was filled with his cum. It felt thick and gooey as it pumped into me.

All this time, I was becoming more and more excited, hitting high after high as the guys pounded the fuck out of me. I hit a couple of orgasms, but the action was so intense and the guys so relentless that I never had the chance to recover, so they just seemed to roll over from one to the other.

Sly was hammering away at me when he exclaimed, "Fuck, this girl can fuck."

"That's what Felix said to my husband when he was fucking me."

"You married, girl!"

"Yep, and I fucked Felix while my husband was watching, before he joined us."

"I told you she was a prime piece of pussy," Felix laughed. "A prime piece of pussy to share around."

"Stop talking and get your mouth on my cock bitch," Desmond ordered as he pushed his cock towards my mouth.

"Only if you cum in it." I taunted him.

"I'm gonna do that, and you're gonna swallow every drop."

"I always do." My hand went around Desmond's cock as I began to suck on it hard, taking him deep throat as best as I could. He wasn't one of the bigger guys, just average, so I had no trouble now I'd done it for the first time and knew what to do. After a couple of minutes, I got my second mouthful of cum of the evening, Desmond more than filling it. True to my word, and to Desmond's delight, I swallowed every drop he'd left in my mouth, then cleaned up my lips and chin with my fingers and licked them clean before sucking a tiny little drop more that was leaking out of Desmond's cock.

Curtis had taken over from Sly while this was going on, and when he pulled out of my cunt, I was unceremoniously flipped onto my front, my hips pulled high, exposing my arse to them all. A finger was pushed into it, and then another was added, stretching me and preparing me for the invasion to come. I knew every one of them was going to fuck my arse. I'm not overly keen on anal, but tonight was going to be different. If I was going to gang-bang 5 guys, then I was going to do it properly.

I'd already lubed up when I was changing but still had the presence of mind to tell the guys to get some lube on their cocks if they wanted my arse. The lube was in the bag I'd brought out with me.

Surprisingly not every one of them wanted that sort of action, and despite my promise to Desmond, he wasn't the first, as he was still recovering from cumming in my mouth.

My arse was fucked by a couple of the guys, each taking their turn and switching off after a few minutes. Sly was banging away at me, hammering the shit of my arse as I pushed back on him when he grunted and came. Suddenly, my bum was filled with thick cum. Curtis soon took over, and not long afterwards, he also filled my arse with cum.

I collapsed as Curtis pulled out and lay face down on the floor, unable to move.

After the feeding frenzy of them all wanting my cunt and arse things died down a little, but the fucking went on for a couple of more hours. The thing is, with five guys, they get a chance to relax and recover, but I didn't. It was intense and insane the amount of different cock I took in that couple of hours. Occasionally, we did nothing but sit and talk, having a beer, and I was surprisingly relaxed sitting naked among five Black guys. But, there was always the knowledge that one of them would want me again. They all did, and I didn't say no.

Eventually, I was ready to call things a night. I had to get back to my hotel room and get some sleep. My cunt was red and sore looking from the attention it had received. My tits had finger marks on them from all the feeling up and pinching, plus the odd bruise from where they had been sucked on too hard, or bitten. I was a mess.

"Guys, it's been fun. I've had a great time, better than I could have dreamt about, but I've got to get back to my hotel. But there's still time for a little bit more fun."

I went and sat on the bench on the dais, facing the guys, legs spread wide, and took out a vibrator that I had brought with me. I always travel with one when away on business.

I played the toy up and down my slit, spreading my lips with my fingers before I switched it on and plunged it into me. Working it hard from the beginning, I was soon enjoying myself. Despite all that had happened between us, the boys were looking on open-mouthed.

As if driven by an unspoken command, they all got up and crowded around me, offering their cocks to my mouth. I was in for my second gang-blow of the night.

I accepted each cock as it was presented to me, slurping and sucking as if there was no tomorrow.

The guys were grunting and moaning; when a jet of cum splashed on my cheek, going up over my forehead and into my hair. Soon, a second blast hit my lips as I opened them. Then a third, a fourth and finally a fifth. The guys had all come on my face, tits, hair or in my mouth. I was covered in thick, sticky cum. I was gasping and trying to wipe the mess from me as the guys helped me to my feet.

I was left standing there drenched in cum as the guys left me alone with Felix. When we were finally alone, he showed me to his bathroom to clean up. Partway through my shower, I sensed the door open, Felix walked in and stood watching me. I know it was his bathroom, but he had one hell of a cheek. I thought he was going to join me and start things over again, but he just stood there watching, deep in thought. As exhausted as I was, I would have let him. I was still turned on by what had happened. What I had done. How I had acted.

"What are you thinking?" I asked eventually.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you? I mean the whole thing. You got off on everything, not just the gang-bang, or the racial thing. You we're into it in a big way once we got started." I knew he was right, but didn't say anything, waiting for more.

"Helen, you're fun and you are happy to explore things. I don't think you've come anywhere near your limits. If you even have any. And you look good on film."

Where was this leading to, I thought? Is he going to ask me to do a nude photo session for him? Maybe even using a few toys. What he actually suggested shocked me more than anything I'd done that night.

"Helen, I've got a friend who runs a film company. A certain type of film company, I know he'd like to meet you. I think you would work well with him."

"You what! Do you mean he makes porn? Are you pimping me out to make a porno?"

"No, I'd never do that. But, as I said, you got excited by everything that happened tonight. Think about expanding your experiences. It didn't faze you to fuck four strangers. I'm not pimping you out, but sometimes I act as a talent spotter for him. Some girls are never going to make it as a model, so occasionally, if I think the girl is right, I suggest they go and see him, that's all. Just think about it, that's all I'm asking Helen.

"Felix, I knew you had some bloody nerve, but that is so over the top I should slap your face!"

"But you haven't, have you? I think you'd be a natural. I know the camera likes you and you can fuck like a pro."

"Get out Felix, just get the fucking hell out of here."

After I'd dressed, Felix said he'd drive me back to my hotel. I was still fuming with him but realised that it would be safer for me than taking the tube.

His car was every bit as impressive as his studio. A top-of-the-range Champagne-coloured Discovery with leather seats and all the extras you could want. "I know it's a bit over the top and totally impractical for the city, but I can get all of the equipment in the boot that I ever need," Felix said as I got in and fastened my seatbelt before he drove off. We quickly made our way through the city and were getting close to my hotel when Felix stopped the car.

"Helen, I think you should get out here. That way nobody will see you getting out of my car, and ask questions. I'll follow you a little bit behind to make sure you're safe."

As I got out of the car, Felix handed me a micro-SD card; the type that would fit into a phone. "This is a souvenir of tonight, it's the only copy. Keep it or destroy it. And Helen, there were never going to be seven guys, five was the full lot I had in mind." I slammed the door hard on him.

Back in my hotel room after Felix had driven me back, I slipped the card into my phone and gasped when I saw what it contained. Pictures of me being fucked, both singly or in a group, with the finale being one where I was covered in cum. There was also a short video clip. Holding my breath I watched it and then knew why he'd said what he had about his friend with the film studio.

I didn't know he had been taking any photos. Just then, a text message came in.

Hope you like the pictures. Little souvenir for you. Trust me those are the only copies. I knew you were fun the first time I saw you. I didn't realise how much.

I deleted the text and blocked Felix on both my phone and email. But I held onto the SD card. Tomorrow was going to be a long day at work and then a three-hour-plus train ride back home.

12