Helen's Humiliation

Story Info
Helen is manipulated to service her boss and clients.
6.7k words
4.18
79.3k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
197 Followers

Helen unwittingly exposes herself at work and is manipulated to service her boss and clients. Just when she believes her torment has ended she is accosted by a stag party

(This is a work of fiction meant for mature audiences. All the characters are above 18.)

*

I was having the worst day of my life

But before I tell you about my shitshow of a day let me introduce myself - My name is Helen and I work as an executive assistant to a 70-year-old business magnate Marc.

The job is demanding and Marc is a confirmed lecher who rubs up against me all the time but the pay is good and I even get good commissions when I bring clients through my sorority and college contacts. Moreover, I desperately need the job because I am drowning in student debt and also trying to save our farm from bank foreclosure back home.

Today I woke up with great optimism because today my boss was about to sign a major deal with one of the clients I had bought in. We had set up a meeting at our office and if this deal came through the commission would solve all my financial troubles.

But as the first bad omen, I looked at the clock and gasped. I hardly had fifteen minutes to get ready. I took a 5 min shower and as I started to get dressed, noticed that I did not have a single bra or panty. They were all in laundry which my roommate had collected and taken out this morning. I knew she it would be afternoon before she came back.

I sighed and grabbed a light pink shirt and threw it on. I did not need a bra anyway because my boobs were quite perky. I always joked with my girlfriend's that it was my superpower. I had a generous D cup boobs that were creamy and beautifully curved but they still jutted out proudly, my nipples a deep cherry red and as big as ripe grapes also became taut at the slightest excuse like cold.

I also dug out an old thong that I had last worn to my wild trip to Cabo for spring break. Although the size was ok, the crotch was smaller than I remembered and see through. Then I had flaunted a brazilian but now I did not have time anymore. So, my thick black bush peeked from the sides.

I wore a dark pink jersey skirt instead of the formal ones because without the full coverage panty they would clearly outline my ass and the strings in the back. Although fitted, it was flowy and swished around my long legs drawing attention to my shapely calves. Also it drew attention away from my butt which is generously rounded and often bounced when I moved around in a hurry.

Thinking fast I improvised and wore a thick mandarine style jacket to hide my bralessness and after grabbing my bag rushed to the train.

Soon as I was getting out of the elevator at my office, some jerk collided against me and to my horror spilled his coffee all over my jacket. It was a thick jacket so none of the liquid seeped through but it left an ugly scar bang in the middle of my chest.

Cursing the guy, I moved into my office, peeled off the coat and with regret stuffed it into a spare garbage bag.

This floor only had my boss's office, my tiny office adjoined and a meeting hall.

I walked into the ensuite in my boss's office. To add to my troubles the lights were not working. Cursing under my breath I opened a window and in that weak light examined myself.

The shirt was tighter than I realised and clung revealingly to my curves. The fabric had rubbed my nipples and my oversensitive buds were rock hard and we're pushing through the shirt. It was embarrassing but still no one could tell that I was not wearing a bra. And the skirt seemed decent enough.

I brushed my jet black bobbed hair and applied a little bit of makeup and then it was time.

Then I went to the conference room and in the streak of my general luck today the AC was out and the room had just started to get warm. Soon it would be too hot and I would have to move my AV setup and all the files to another hall on another floor.

I felt a headache coming on and in the first real luck of the day I had a brainwave and opened the windows. Instantly the hall began to cool down.

Pleased, I moved by the elevators and stood waiting. Here also, the AC was not working and I opened the windows. Soon a sudden gust of air rushed in and blew my skirt right up in my face. As I struggled to get it down, I heard the lift doors open and saw Marc walk in with four clients and their lawyer.

Mortified, I pushed my skirt down and quickly closed the window. Although none of them commented, I was sure that they had an eyeful of my bush peeking from my thong. Also, as I was agitated my boobs were rising up and down with my fast breath and the blasted shirt clung revealingly to their curves.

After formal greetings we moved to the conference Hall.

With the windows open it was a bit chilly now and my nipples became even harder and started to push out quite aggressively. From the corner of my eye I could see Marc saying something to the lawyer and both of them smirking.

Marc sat at the head of the table and the clients sat on either side of him. I went to the other end of the table and got ready for the presentation. As soon I stood there realized that my spot was right next to a window and the gentle breeze was already fucking with my skirt. So I had to keep pushing it down throughout my presentation.

I was sure the clients and my lusty boss would enjoy a good peek at my thighs and my pussy as the wind got stronger and shivered in regret about my clothing choices.

Then it was time for the presentation and I switched on the giant screen. I stood on front of the screen as I knew it by heart and did not need references. We also had 2 focus lights in the ceiling right above me designed to be used for evening presentations so that the speaker had a kind of spotlight and they were also switched on.

As soon as the presentation switched on I could hear the sharp intake of breath all around me. I was gratified because the first slide showed potential returns on our joint investment and the figures were breathtaking.

I continued the presentation and it was a short fifteen minutes one. But the lawyer interrupted me a zillion times and the presentation dragged on for 2 fucking hours.

Then one of the cafeteria girls Millie came in with refreshments. As she served the clients and my boss, she looked at me strangely. Struggling to push my skirt down and answer questions at the same time I assumed she must have caught a peek of my pussy and blushed.

After 3 unbelievable hours the presentation was over. I waited with baited breath but I did not have to wait long because one of the clients stood up and accepted the deal.

Then Marc stood up and clapped. Uncharacteristically he moved up to me and congratulated me on the amazing presentation. I was shocked because Marc never shared credit.

But in the very next moment my surprise turned into disgust as Marc hugged me next. It was not a congratulatory hug but an excuse to push my breasts into his chest and to my shock, I felt his semi hard erection pressing into my crotch.

Then me and Marc stood in front of the screen, the lawyer snapped a photo of us together and laughing.

Marc turned to the clients and suggested that we should have a celebratory lunch and sign the contracts there. Marc asked me to fetch the contracts and accompany them to the restaurant. I nodded and followed him out. As my hands were full with files, I could only grab my mobile.

We got into the lift and it was a bit packed. As we stood shoulder to shoulder, I could feel a couple of thighs brushing against my sides and my ass and clutched the files tightly to my chest protectively.

As we waited for the car, I got a message from Millie. And as I read her message a mortified blush spread over my face.

It rea, "Helen please your shirt. Everything is showing."

In Spite of Millie's poor English I instantly understood what she meant. The bloody overhead lights had made my blouse transparent and I had stood for 3 hours flashing my thighs and pussy while my bouncy breasts and rock hard nipples were on display.

No wonder the bastards had so many questions and Marc dared to grope me.

Mentally hitting myself I self consciously hugged the files closer protectively even as I became aware that the bright afternoon light could again make my blouse transparent.

As our car arrived I was too mortified to look at Marc and climbed silently beside him into the backseat. To my shock the lawyer also climbed in and I was uncomfortably sandwiched.

"Why are you still holding onto the files, Helen? Drop them in the front seat." Marc said.

Reluctantly I bent forward and placed the files on the front seat. By now the car was moving. And as I bent forward my boobs swayed gently and rubbed against my shirt, hardening my nipples.

As the hot afternoon light seeped through the car windows, I was quite sure that Marc and the Lawyer had a quite an eyeful of my sideboobs and nipple and hastened to sit back but both guys had leaned their shoulders behind my back and speaking, I had to stay bent over and fuming.

At long last they moved back and I could sit back and fold my hands across my chest protectively.

Suddenly the lawyer spoke, "What a spectacular deal, I think it calls for a celebration. Don't you Mark?"

Mark nodded enthusiastically and even I was sucked into the moment of jubilation and agreed. The lawyer produced a bottle of red wine and two glasses.

He poured the wine into a glass and passed to Marc. As he was pouring the wine into the second glass the driver suddenly swerved and to my horror the lawyer lost his balance and poured the contents of the entire bottle on my chest.

Instantly my chest was drenched completely and coloured crimson and the shirt clung to my breasts clearly revealing their shape.

As I spluttered indignantly, the rascal of a lawyer apologised and removed a kerchief from his pocket and started to dab at my breasts as if that piece of cloth could fix the damage of a whole bottle of wine.

As I squirmed and protested indignantly, Marc also whipped out his own kerchief and started to rub at my breasts.

The driver was looking in the mirror at this joke, his mouth hung open and braked suddenly as we encountered a red light.

Before I could steady myself, I was thrown front and Marc and the Lawyer pushed their hands hard against my boobs and kept me from being thrown from my seat.

Once I was back, instead of sitting back they started to knead and squeeze my boobs. I tried to swap their hands away but they trapped my hands in their free hand and with leering smiles continued to grope my boobs and pinch my nipples.

I protested loudly and threatened them about reporting to HR. But they both just laughed at me and continued groping me amidst my protests. Just as Marc's hands shifted to my thighs we arrived at the restaurant.

Although I was embarrassed to walk out with the wet clingy shirt, I was relieved to get out and planned to request concierge for some clothes. But before I could rush into the hotel, the lawyer stopped me and flashed his phone.

To my horror I saw the photo of me and Marc standing laughing and holding each other by the waist this morning. The photo was innocent enough but through my see thru blouse my jutting breasts and the taut nipples were clearly visible and I stood oblivious.

I shivered violently and the lawyer told me that after seeing this pick any judge will throw my sexual assault suit right out of the window.

Bending my head in shame at my stupidity I hurried into the restaurant as Marc and the lawyer followed. Even though it was lunch hour there were not any guests in the lobby.

I noticed this but didn't think much about it and walked to the concierge. Even as he looked up and saw my drenched boobs he didn't bat an eyelid.

I explained, "I had a little accident and my blouse is ruined. Can you please give me a coat or something to wear please."

At this request he looked amused and raised his eyebrows, "How will you pay madam, cash or card?"

I remembered I had only grabbed my mobile and asked if I could pay online. But he refused.

So I hurried over to Marc and asked him to lend some money.

But Marc shook his head, "Don't be silly Helen, it is almost dry and our clients are already seated and waiting to sign the contract. We can not run around shopping. Besides I am confident you will fit right in."

As soon as I stepped in I was assaulted by the garish decor and loud music. Cringing at Marc's taste, I was about to walk in but my mouth hung open in shock and I froze in panic.

We were in a topless restaurant!

The waitresses were moving around just wearing a thong and jiggling their boobs. The few customers who were eating lunch had topless girls in their laps or were groping the waitresses as they bent down to serve.

Marc pushed me inside and as I moved in a daze, led me into a private room, the lawyer close behind.

As we walked in the lawyer locked the door behind us. I stood reluctantly at the door and Marc and the Lawyer seated themselves.

It was quite a large room decorated in plush reds and well lit. It had a buffet table loaded with fruits and expensive wine. Here soft sensual music played in the background and there was a huge movie screen embedded into one wall.

There were no tables but only comfy single sofa chairs. And to my mortification, all the seats were occupied.

I turned and tried the door in order to talk to the manager and get an extra chair but the heavy oak door was locked and did not budge.

Panic rising I looked around in confusion. Marc called me over and I went in relief, thinking he was offering his chair but he just grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap. I was scared and ashamed and started to protest immediately.

Mark held my waist roughly and whispered, "If you wreck this deal I will destroy you. You know what is at stake."

The tone of his voice sent a shiver down my spine and I remembered my loans and imagined my family destitute and my fight drained out of me and I nodded.

Regretfully I thought that I had sealed my fate when I did not wear a bra in the morning and braced myself for a lunch of groping.

As he felt my resistance fading, Marc also relaxed and announced, "Helen has taken the lead and put many hours into working out the details of this deal. So, she should be a major part of this celebration. What do you say folks?"

Everyone shouted, "yes." enthusiastically.

Marc continued, "Before we start our lunch and signing, I suggest that we go through a small presentation that we have prepared about our overseas production plants."

"And as we are a bit short of furniture, we must help Helen by taking turns to seat her on our laps."

I blushed at his devious plan and the other five were ecstatic and nodded with enthusiasm.

Marc motioned to the lawyer and he clicked the remote. The hour-long documentary started but no one was looking at the screen.

Marc said, "Your top is stinking of red wine. Why don't you take it off as the smell mixed with your sweat might offend our clients."

I shook my head and clutched my blouse protectively. Now all eyes were on me as Marc had sat me down facing the room and my ass was pushing into his crotch.

"Remove it Helen or I will be forced to help you," I heard the sharp edge in his voice but how could I willingly strip myself in a roomful of lusty men?

I shook my head again hoping Marc would drop the topic. But he grabbed my hands and pulled them back and held them by the wrist behind my back.

Now my chest was arched and my wet boobs were pushing out quite vulgarly. I started panting in fear as I could feel Marc's erection stirring against my ass.

Then Marc called out to the lawyer. He came over with an evil smile and grabbed my shirt at the collar. Before I could protest, he just ripped it violently. The delicate blouse ripped open to reveal and flushed and heaving breasts and pink nipples. Then he pushed the shirt back and down my arms. Marc took it off and threw it away.

I squirmed and tried to free my hand and my boobs started to bounce. Nobody was watching the documentary and everyone was salivating at the sight of my firm and flushed globes.

Marc whispered, "Stop resisting. This is my last warning." His voice had a cruel edge and I understood I was out of options. Finally the fight in me was broken and I slumped.

Marc released my hands but I tried to cover my breasts but he once again locked my hands to the side and put his own hands on my boobs.

He started to pinch and pull my already engorged nipples. Then he squeezed and cupped my breasts leisurely feasting the eyes of the clients and the lawyer who sat with bulges in their pants and rubbing their crotches.

When Marc was done playing with my boobs. He ordered me to move to the next guy.

The client was salivating and as soon as I sat down, he grabbed my waist and forced me to rub my ass into his crotch. With each movement his erection grew bigger and poked me in the ass. Also as he moved my waist, my boobs bounced wildly.

I was mortified and hung my head in shame as all four of them took turns groping my boobs and pushing their crotches against me.

Finally it was the turn of the lawyer, as I was about to sit down, he suddenly lifted my skirt and pulled me down. I was petrified as my ass was pushed flush against his bare penis.

The scoundrel had opened his zip and took his dick out!

As I sat paralized, feeling his penis grow larger between my ass cheeks, he grabbed my boobs and started to maul them so roughly that I yelped in pain. The clients and Marc slapped their thighs and laughed at my torment.

Now the lawyer put his hands on my knees and pulled my skirt up and bunched it at my waist. A gasp went around the room as they could see my tiny thong and the bush along with the lawyer's dickhead peaking between my thighs.

And to my eternal mortification I felt my pussy getting moist and leaking juices and wetting my crotch. Now my thong stuck to my black bush and advertised my arousal to the whole room.

As I was struggling to control my body's responses, I didn't notice the lawyer unclasp my skirt so when he finally released me and I stood up, the skirt pooled at my feet and I was left in my thong and bare boobs. Just like the girls outside.

I instinctively tried to cover my pussy and boobs but Marc shook a Stern finger and I meekly dropped my hands to the side.

Marc switched off the presentation that nobody was watching anyway and announced, "Let us get some lunch."

The lawyer went and opened the lock and the whole party moved to the restaurant outside. I followed them with shaking hands and my face burning in shame. To add to my mortification, a couple of people there mistook me for one of the 'girls' and slapped my boobs and cupped my crotch.

We moved to our table and once again there was no chair for me. I was ordered to sit in the lap of one of the clients.

Before I could sit, a poor waitress came over. She was clearly new and shaking desperately. Marc told her that I had landed a big contract and asked her to congratulate me by hugging.

As unwilling as me, she sighed in frustration and we hugged. The whole table smirked in delight as our big boobs brushed each other.

Then I walked over to the client. Taking his cue from the lawyer, the rascal had already unzipped and sat stroking his erect dick. As I was about to sit just like in the private room, he held my waist and turned me around so that I sat with my boobs in his face and my crotch pushing into his pulsing erection.

He buried his face into my boobs and started to lick and suck my nipples noisily. He was also moving my waist up and down so that his dick brushed against my silky thong. Within five minutes he had his release with a loud groan and caked my crotch in thick cum. I was thankful for my thong for saving my pussy from it.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
197 Followers
12