Helen's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the other 3 clients understood the game and like an assembly line, they bounced me on their laps, groped and sucked my boobs and came either in my crotch or ass crack. By the time that the lunch was over and the table was cleared my crotch and ass were caked heavily with the client's cum.

Then the lawyer bought the contacts over. I had to go around the table and get the papers signed. I consoled myself by thinking of the commission I was about to get.

Then the clients got up from the table and moved. Now I was panicking thinking how I would go back to the office.

Marc and the lawyer stood and asked me to walk out. Panicky and scared, I walked with them dreading walking naked into the office, but once out of the restaurant Marc guided me towards the elevator.

I was so numb by now and too broken even to enquire where we were headed.

Three of us entered a room on the fifth floor. It was a normal hotel room with a bed, a couch and a TV.

"Now Helen let us watch a movie." Marc said. I sat on the sofa sandwiched between Marc and the lawyer who had stopped groping me and sat smoking.

Marc connected his phone to the TV and pressed play.

I was horrified as the video of my presentation played on TV. It was just fifteen minutes but felt like it went on forever.

I stood confident, almost cocky. My breasts firm and round dancing around in my blouse and even the pink areola of my boobs appeared quite clearly.

Every time I pointed my hands at the screen or made a gesture, my boobs swung around. Every time I adjusted my skirt they were crushed together and swelled up invitingly.

By the time I finished my presentation my nipples were totally engorged and burning holes in my blouse.

I felt broken and humiliated at my own stupidity .

Marc spoke, "From this moment on you must do exactly as I say. If you ever try to defy me and get another job I will post this video on the internet and tag every person I know. If someone still chooses to hire you then I will post a video of your lapdance. And if someone still hires you, I will post the video of your cum soaked adventure downstairs. Am I clear Helen?"

I nodded numbly as I understood the mess I was in.

"What do you want me to do? Fuck you?" I asked angrily.

Marc laughed, "Don't flatter yourself Helen. Over the next week and month I have scheduled a series of presentations with major clients. You will do all of them dressed exactly like today. Only improvements would be that you do not wear that thong and go commando."

I nodded wishing I had called in sick.

Then Marc and the Lawyer rose, "So we have an understanding?"

"What about my commission?" I asked

Marc replied, "You will get it after you finish this month's presentations."

As they were about to walk out, I rose in panic, "What about my clothes? How will I get home?"

The lawyer spoke, "Walk over to the next floor honey someone will help you. But hurry, now the hotel is almost empty but soon the evening rush will start."

They both walked out and left the door ajar as I stood cursing my luck.

I looked for a towel or a blanket to wrap around myself but found not a stitch of clothing in the room.

I covered my boobs with my hands and walked down to the next floor. I was a bit suspicious of finding help considering Marc had directed me there but thankfully there was a woman standing behind a desk dressed formally.

Blushing I went to her and asked could I have some clothes and I did not have any money. She was not surprised at all, just took my measurements and asked me to wait.

About to enter inside, she remembered something and asked me if I needed to shave my bush. I blushed and shook my head in the negative. She came back and handed me the package.

I went back up to the room trying to get dressed but the room was already locked. So I opened the package and gasped in humiliation because it did not have a dress but a dainty lingerie set. She must have thought I was one of these serving girls.

At this point I just wanted to get home and decided to wear lingerie. But when I took it out and wore it, my heart sank.

The black bra was totally transparent and clearly displayed my nipples and the curves of my lush breasts. Underwired, it covered only half of my breasts. Moreover it lifted my already perky and bouncy breasts further up so that two creamy globes pushed up right under my neck and jiggled violently with the slightest of movement or even a deep breath.

The panty was a tiny thong in bright pink. Instead of strings it had delicate lace and the crotch was thin and see through displaying my curly bush.

I was mortified to walk out like this but what choice did I have?

As I walked into the lobby, it was already teeming with people and I tried to walk out as discreetly as possible. But my bouncing boobs and round ass were too enticing. Many patrons went out of their way to rub against my boobs and ass.

I clenched my teeth and was almost out of the door when I remembered my phone. I had dropped it somewhere in that damn private room. If I could find it, I could call a cab and go directly to my home.

With renewed hope I pushed my way through groping males, walked past the topless restaurant and opened the door to the private room. Thankfully it was empty.

I looked around the chairs and the screen but no luck. Then I remembered that by the time I sat in Marc's lap I had already lost the phone.

Then I kneeled down next to the table near the door and peeked under it. To my relief I could see my white phone clearly against the plush red carpet but it was too far back. So I leaned a little bit more and extended my hand. With joy bordering on hysteria I gripped it and was about to retrieve it when the door opened behind me.

For a moment I froze thinking about someone walking in and getting an eyeful of my ass and pussy hanging in the air. Then, to my horror I heard an exasperated voice say, "I said no strippers brother!"

As I was scrambling to my feet I could already hear the key turning in the lock. I turned to face a party of around ten men. They were all clearly drunk and the guy who spoke was wearing a t- shirt that said groom, the guy next to him wore a t- shirt with the words best man and the rest had t-shirts with wedding party printed in bold flowery letters.

It was a stag party! And they thought I was the stripper! Now I was in a real fix.

I placed my phone on the table and said in an agitated tone, "I am not a stripper. I am a guest. And I just came to get my phone back."

The Best man moved fast, picked my phone and slipped it into his pocket.

I gasped in indignation and he said, "Okay. I will play your game. Give my brother a good time and you can have your phone back."

"What is a good time?" I asked

The Best man said, "Just a lap dance and some oral action."

I shuddered but realized that the drunk and excited men wouldn't let me leave without some humiliation. So I nodded in agreement.

Loud cheers went around the room and the Groom was pushed into the chair. I walked up to him and sat on his lap facing the room.

I started to move up and down as the groom sat with his hands hanging by the side. The Best man barked, "Is this the first day of work? Put your hands on his knees and move your ass."

I braced myself by putting my hands on the groom's knees and started to move my ass against the groom's crotch. I could feel his resistance but what can he do against biology? Within a few moments I could feel his cock stirring and getting bigger.

"Stop." commanded the best man.

"What is a lap dance without a bit of boob in the face?"

His friends started to beat their chests and started to shout, "Boobs boobs boobs"

Both the groom and me were flushed in embarrassment. The best man walked behind me and removed my bra. By now I was too drained and stood like a statue as he freed my breasts. As his mates cheered he walked in front of me and palmed my breasts and lifted them up and squeezed them.

Then he grabbed my waist and turned me towards his brother who sat in what looked like shock at the sight of my creamy and rising breasts.

"Don't be a prude brother," the best man said mockingly and that seemed to irritate the groom. He opened his trousers and freed his engorged penis. It was big and stiff, slightly twitching.

Guided by the best man I sat down in the groom's lap, my crotch sliding against his hot dick. He put his hands on my boobs and started squeezing them and pulling at my nipples. Against my will, the contact with the dick and the pressure against my boobs had its effect and my pussy got wet and started to leak onto his dick through the thin material of the thong. As he felt the slick wetness, his dick now started to slide across my crotch. Just one jerk, he would be inside me if not for my thong but as he started losing control, the groom pushed me away.

The best man laughed loudly, "Use your mouth slut, he won't cheat on his fiance." I almost snorted at this.

I kneeled in front of him and started to put my mouth on his thick head. But his brother kneeled next to me and said, "lick."

So, I licked his balls and the length of his dick. The best man continued directing and sucked on the groom's balls. Then I started bobbing my head up and down on his dick and pleased him with his brother standing by and giving instructions.

As I felt him twitch his hips and tasted the first drops of his cum, I started to withdraw but his brother , the best man swiftly moved in and pressed my head onto the dick. Now I was swallowing his cum and it was a huge load. When he drew his dick out some cum even seeped out of my lips and dropped onto my chin and chest.

Next it was the turn of his friends. They asked me to stand in the middle of the room and started to crowd me and grope me on all sides. But they were all too aroused watching their buddy's blowjob and soon instructed me to kneel and turn my face up.

Then all of them stood around me except the best man who stood back filming and the groom who was watching from his chair, his dick was already getting hard again.

The friends whipped out their dicks and started to masturbate. The best man ordered me to play with my tits. I cupped my boobs and played with my nipples.

"Play with your pussy." He ordered again. I slipped my right hand into my thong and started to rub my hairy pussy.

This quickly threw them over the edge and almost simultaneously started to spray me with thick hot cum.

It hit my head, face and boobs. I spluttered and started to stand up but one of the friends moved in and pulled my head back so that My back was arched and my face was to the ceiling. While his friends ejaculated on my jutting boobs, the guy sprayed his juice directly onto my eyes and nose.

After they had finished, I stood up shaking. Cum dripping all over me I looked like I belonged in this hellhole.

The best man thanked his brother's buddies and announced that the party was over and they would meet tomorrow at the wedding. All his buddies Congratulated the groom and walked out. Now that I was caked in cum no one was interested in groping me.

Now the best man signalled to the groom and they moved to my sides. Each picked up one of my hands onto his shoulders and wrapped the other around my waist and back.

We got out of the room and started to walk out. Even in such a place, people stopped and stared at me. I could understand their fascination as my body was full on display with my cum soaked boobs bouncing.

As we stood waiting for the car, I looked at myself in a shop window next to the hotel and and was sick with disgust and shame

My black bob was streaked and matted with thick white cum, it had also dried on my face, neck and boobs in white patches. My mouth looked swollen and bruised and cum oozed through it. I looked like a proper whore who had serviced a dozen customers.

The car arrived and it was a limo of course. I got in after the groom and the best man and before I could sit down the best man pushed me onto the floor of the limo. I was a bit bewildered as I laid back.

Then the best man loosened his belt and slipped his pants and belt below his hips. His erection was throbbing and already oozing with pre cum. He kneeled next to me and removed my thong.

By now I knew he was going to fuck me but did not have the energy or will to resist him. I weakly informed him that I was a virgin. He just threw his head back and laughed mockingly, "Of course you are!"

By now even the groom had whipped out his dick and sat rubbing it.

The best man whipped out a condom from his pocket and wore it. He harshly barked me to kneel on all fours. So, like a dog I got on my knees and soon he was behind me and he pushed himself into my pussy violently and as I screamed in pain tore through my barrier.

I continued to scream and sob in pain and my whole body shook like a leaf. But the best man was relentless. He kept ramming so hard into my pussy that I rocked back and forth while my boobs swung wildly.

After a long time I felt him grunt loudly and felt his body relax. I turned my head and saw him withdraw, stand up and throw the condom on the floor of the car.

"So you were a virgin after all." he grinned maliciously.

Then the best man turned to the groom, "I bet she is a virgin in her ass too. Why don't you open her up? I have an extra condom and you know anal doesn't count right?"

By now the groom was so sexually frustrated that he had a crazed expression on his face. As I screamed at him to stop and let me go, he replaced his brother at my back. And was already pulling up a condom on his painfully swollen dick.

As a little gesture of consideration, he put his hands into my pussy and slathered his condom clad dick with my pussy juice. Then he swiftly pushed himself into my ass.

It was a pain like no other! I swayed in my spot and almost fainted. But he kept me steady by wrapping a strong hand around my torso and kept pounding my ass.

After a couple of minutes he cupped my pussy with the other hand and inserted two rough fingers into it. I had been subjected to so much stimulation over the day that my pussy instantly became slippery and started to ooze.

As he matched the pace of my ass fucking of with his finger fucking, in spite of my pain and shame I felt waves of pleasure building. Soon I was moaning and pressing up my pussy against his hand. Encouraged, he put his thumb in and started to play with my engorged clit.

As the groom increased the pressure and pace, I was shaking and moaning harder and soon felt my release course through my body and my elbows collapsed. He removed his fingers from my pussy and gripped my ass tightly and started the final brutal thrusts.

Within another five minutes he was blowing off his load and let me fall onto the grubby floor of the limo and I passed out.

I woke up when I felt a tap on my shoulder,"We are at your street." A bit disoriented and swaying I got out of the limo fully naked but past caring, The groom also got out removed his shirt and helped me wear it and then handed me my phone.

It was no Chanel but it gave me a semblance of dignity as I walked down the street and up the stairs of my apartment thinking of how to explain my appearance to my roommate.


12