Helen's Journey Ch. 07

Story Info
To earn a shower our slut needs to do an humiliating task.
4.2k words
4.63
5.3k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Waking up to her jaunty little alarm, Helen stretched and sighed in contentment, a great night's sleep had left a line imprinted on her face and drool on the side of her mouth. Her nipples felt a bit better but she was very much aware of them, her pussy was aching and felt warm to the touch. She looked over at her collar giggling to herself then she lifted it up and gazed at it in awe. Then she placed it around her neck and locked it in place with a satisfying 'click'. Saturday was here at last. It was gonna be a quiet day, food shopping and some housework and obviously whatever the board deemed fit for her to do.Her place was so messy with lingerie in random places and lots of half filled glasses and cups. The dying houseplant on the windowsill was testament to how scatterbrain she had become and how the BDSM brain fog was consuming every waking minute. Her head had been in the zone so much lately that the other everyday things had definitely been neglected. That is the price you pay for being such a slut, she thought to herself.

She grabbed her tablet and before launching she started to rub her pussy through her red thong, it needed a wash oh yeah need to do laundry today. Already sighing with lust, collared again and ready to be ruined by the board, she logged in.

Her blog had gone very well, lots of likes, the board was large and had lots of members because it was free, so she had a lot of views over a 1000 now. Hhhmm imagine them playing with themselves over my blog, oh fuck yeah that sounded hot getting of on how slutty she way. She had a couple of messages as well, eager to see, her first one from her new sub friend.

Hmmmm, you little whore welcome to our world. My mistress made me read your blog today while riding a 10 inch dildo in my ass and my large tits bound and with pegs on my cunt and clit. My hands were on my head and I was not allowed to touch the seat where the dildo was. I then read out your slutty adventures for her amusement. When she was done with me (20mins) and logged off, I had to ride the toy and tell you about the time I promised. I have recorded this video and uploaded it to my private area. I beg of you to send me your email address, you sexy slut so you can watch it. If I don't get you to watch, my mistress will keep my cunt ban. I have been busy through work to entertain my mistress and I requested to be punished because that is expected of me. There is some extra bit where I tell you the next task and if my mistress doesn't see it in a blog I won't be allowed to touch my cunt for a month and it's been 2 weeks already.

Please whore, please I need to be abused in my cunt, I am a needy little whore. My holes are for mistress to use and if she can`t use my cunt for her amusement, I am not being a good 3 hole fuck toy. I am writing this before I go to bed and I had to put pegs on my nipples cunt and clit, then flick them 5 times each after every paragraph I type to you. So I am so sore buts its what I deserve,pllleeassee help me to be a better fuck toy xxx

Oh that's so fucking hot, Helen quickly typed a quick message back to her fellow slut

"You do deserve it, not being there for your mistress is shocking. Here is my email address and if the task is good enough then I may do it, not that you sound like you deserve the pleasure of cunt play"

Hmmmm so hot, oh yeah another message oh excellent a task.

Hey there worthless slut, your blog has made this Sirs cock nice and hard, so thought I would join in your fun. Saturday outfit, white thong and white stockings, highest heels again no matter what colour. Sleeping in that outfit as well, you can't shower through this task (unless your begging worked and someone else says u can)

Go food shopping as soon as you can. Your outfit will be a long skirt which matches stockings and heels that match the outfit, A baggy top and no bra. Go to your shopping place and you must go and get a pack of wooden clothes pegs, you may have some or not but you must buy them and that's it from one store. This is your first job, when you have them go back to your car and get in and lift top up. Peg your tits 3 on each of them hanging down. So attach them so they don't fall off, one must be on each nipple.

Now you are ready to shop, go and do your food shop. You must buy washable pens (when you shower the writing will disappear), 3 cucumbers you can give bjs to and condoms. When you go to the checkout and you are not allowed to go to self service. Make sure the condoms are on top of the cucumbers when they go through the checkout. The cashier must be a woman as well, younger the better for maximum humiliation.

When you have bought everything, take it all to your car and then go back in and go to the toilets. Go to the furthest cubicle, if occupied, wait for it even though others are free. Go in and strip off to just stockings, your thong and heels. Your tits should be pegged, so when you choose a top make sure it's good and you will have to really put your pegs on well to last.

Put the toilet seat down and place white thong on the seat even if it's damp, kneel down and I don't care if it's wet, get on your knees slut. Then lick your thong while it is on the seat. You cannot use hands now until time stops so rest them on your thighs, every 30 secs flick each peg -do this for 2 mins. Make sure both sides of the thong are clean so flip it over at half way. Then you may get up, get dressed and then go home.

When home, strip to home outfit and write on your stomach with a new pen of any colour, "pussy lover" on your chest. Then grab one of your suction cup dildo cocks place on the door kneeling and take it all the way down until you gag. Then flick a peg and say out loud "I deserve to lick cunt not suck cock", remove that peg and repeat for others.

Even if you shower, writing must still be on your whore body when you wake up on Sunday.

One more task to do anytime for that day is this: an edge one, quick and easy. When ready, add nipple clamps and grab your two suction cup dildos, stick one to your largest mirror at kneeling level. Then stick a cucumber with a condom next to each in each corner of your flat (put your phone or tablet by 1) at the furthest points and the other suction cup dildo at the other. Pick a corner with a cucumber in it, and then open up the condom, use your mouth only to put in the cucumber as much as you can. Thats right you're such a cock hungry slut you would fuck yourself with cucumbers cause they look like cocks, when condom bj it for 30 secs then fuck your cunt face on the floor for 30 secs.

Crawl to the next one and repeat if this is the suction cup one then you suck this one only for a 1 min because you are such a freak you like cucumbers in your cunt. The cucumber next to your tablet watch (you can use this to tick that task off your list) and watch a porn video from your list fucking cunt slowly with this cucumber, again condom on first not allowed to stop until porn vid finished. When gone around 3 times, you are then allowed to edge doing this task at any point. Once edged, go to your suction cup and then force that down your throat for a time of 5 mins hard and without compromise spanking ass 5 times each cheek with it still down your throat at each min mark. Then continue abusing your throat. Remove clamps. Enjoy whore, great blog.

Oh fuck that was hot, really hot, both were different and just great tasks. Helen quickly replied saying thank you and this whore will do it today for Sir and add to the blog for Saturday.

She tried to focus back to her thread, she had an outfit but no way of showering and she had to admit she now had the aroma of her own dried cum. It was pretty strong and dammit did it make her wet, if she went out. Lots of abuse but not many actual tasks then she saw one, oh dear.

Hey there slut enjoyed your blog a lot, if you want a shower earn it. Ring two people up, a good mate and a family member must be female in both cases. For each call set a time for 5 mins, you must talk and be on the phone to them for that long. When ready to call first remove the thong or whatever you are wearing and sit on a suction cup dildo, must be on the floor and stick the other suction cup dildo to the mirror, within easy access of your mouth. Now ring the number as soon as anyone starts talking, set the timer. When you are talking, ride the dildo slowly and silently so maximum slow torture and when listening suck the dildo. When time vibrates you can end the call but you have to ride your dildo constantly and stroke the other dildo in your hand. Then spank your ass 10 times for being such a desperate cunt. Then get a chair and stick a toy to this one and again have the dildo at mouth level ready on the mirror. Same rules but you can never sit down. Phone on speaker so be quiet fucktoy, when done spank ass again before you can relax,10 each cheek. Now you are allowed to shower. How much do you need it!!

Fuck that was intense and despite herself she got horny immediately, she stank though and her pussy was sticky her thighs and pubes were a mess and she could also shave. Fuck fuck, please let there be another one, there wasn`t for fucks sake, she needed that shower to continue her day. Fucking hell this is going to be tough. Right I can do this she thought and her pussy was throbbing again at the thought of more humiliation, Helen just had to admit she fucking loved it.

Getting out of bed, she thought I shall do it as I am now so I can get dressed and feel fresh. She felt like such a cheap dirty slut ringing family and a friend just to earn a shower. It was so degrading but well she was beginning to see what it meant to be a sub and she was excited to do it.

She was thinking about who to call, her sister who she was going to visit tomorrow and one of her best friends who she was seeing early next week. Helen had thought about ringing up Beth but that might be too much at the moment, as she may work out what she was up to. She decided to call her sister first, slipping her heels back on. She got her suction cup dildo and unpacked the other one. She had a large mirror by her door and she set up there. Placing one so all she had to do was move slightly to suck it and then place the other toy between her legs. Then grabbing a chair so she can put the phone one speaker near her mouth she got ready. Taking off her thong, hopefully for the last time, she put the dildo between her legs and moaned as she was penetrated, hmm it felt so good. Checking her other toy was in easy reach she gave it a quick suck it was a good height and quick to let go. She called her sister's landline one of the few numbers she could still memorise at her age.

Helen started riding her toy slowly, starting the clock which she could see while the phone call happened and then remembering to speak, the toy was very distracting. All of a sudden when the phone was answered it wasn't her sister but a low manly voice. A millisecond of panic coursed through her body as she realised it was Rachel's hubby. He was the epitome of a dream husband, especially personality-wise and always looked at his wife adoringly. He worked as a plasterer and Helen appreciated the rugged look on a man. He had been taken into their family with ease, everyone loved him.

Helen's voice wavered a bit "Hi James, Is Rach there? It's Helen"

The slut started sucking the cock as she waited for response

James's soothing voice "My favourite sister-in-law, (adorable goofy laughter, as she was his ONLY sister in law) how's you? everything ok?" Rach is around somewhere......"Honey, Helen's on the phone".

Stopping the sucking to answer and slide up and down on the toy oh fuck what am I doing speaking to my brother-in-law while doing this. Look at me collared, riding and sucking cock its oh fuck its so fucking hot.

Helen - "Everythings ok, thanks, I just wanted a quick chat with her. How are you doing?"

Trying to keep the chat as normal as possible she didn't want to give it away, trying to keep quiet while riding was so hard, it was teasing her more and more.

James : "Yeah I'm good ta, Saturday is a great day to chill, you still coming tomorrow? Kids are so excited to see you."

Not at the moment they wouldn't she thought, heat burned Helen's cheeks, damn this humiliating and as she stopped sucking, she didn't hang up and responded slowing easing herself back down on the toy

Helen : "Yes I'm looking forward to it too, it's been too long." her composure faltered at the end of the sentence.

Oh fuck oh fuck her pussy was on fire, 3 mins still to go I really want to abuse it please hurry up Rach, James voice has always sound sexy and its not fucking helping right now.

James seemed to notice this "Are you ok there?"

Oh fuck, dammit the constant tease was making her voice crack, an actually grunting a bit as she sucked the cock trying to hide the moans

Helen : "I'm ok thanks, bit of a cold coming on."

Every time she didn't speak was being double penetrated and it was intense listening to her brother-in-law on the phone as she took cock in both holes. It was freaky as hell and dammit if she wasn't creaming her new toy.

James : "Oh here she is" there was a noise of the phone being passed over "Hi sorry about that, kids are high maintenance tonight" Rachel said.

At that particular point Helen had about 3 inches of cock in her pussy and 1 down her throat a slutty grimace was on Helen's face. She loved this.

Helen : "Oh I just wanted to know if I needed to bring anything tomorrow, food or anything you need. Just going food shopping, so I thought I would offer.

Helen wanted more humiliation and she glanced at the clock damn only a min left, okay bit of small talk to finish she thought.

Rach : hmmm good question we need anything for food tomorrow babe......oh yeah good idea, can you get some cheesecake kids love it and hmmm could do with some milk by tomorrow if you don't mind.

Trying to keep quiet was being more of a challenge, hmm she was almost moaning as she was grinding her pussy on the dildo. It was the sweetest humiliation and she was in slutty heaven.

Helen : Sure no probs, right best get going, see you tomorrow.

Rach : "Yeah us too, see you then have a good night."

Helen : "You too."

Helen hung up

"You fucking disgraceful slut you" she said to her face in the mirror, she then slapped her ass hard 10 times on each cheek while watching herself "you fucking deserve it bitch"

Hot as hell now and eager to get on, best friend is next, grabbing a chair she positioned it side on to the mirror so she could do the same thing and she put the creamy toy between her legs. Hungry now to be humiliated more, she quickly rang her best mate Louise.

Louise : hey there what you up to

Almost laughing out loud Helen grinned to her reflection, yeah you would not believe what a degraded whore this mate of yours is. Having a cock in two holes I am collared, wearing stains all over my body where I am abused and willing to humiliate myself just to shower, that's what I am up to.

Helen: "Checking up, what we're up to on Tuesday and see if you got any news."

Fuck...the clock, Helen quickly set the timer going again, too busy humiliating herself for other's amusement and more herself now.

Louise : "Oh yeah got a really nice restaurant booked, I fancy spoiling ourselves so dress up all fierce, feisty. Not much gossip this weekend, but last week was juicy- had a date last week with a guy from Bumble which was hilarious. He works at a funeral parlour and was waaay too sensible for me. Proper grown adult energy with no craic at all. Went for a meal and the plate was dished up like it was a high class meal. Also did you hear about Matt in work having an affair with that slut Nina from finance. Can you believe it? They're both supposedly happily married, her husband is hot as fuck too, greedy slut and Matt's only been married a year what the actual fuck is going on. I said something was up if you remember."

Oh fuck everytime her mate said slut it sent quivers of excitement up Helens body oh yeah thats what she was and she had cocks in two holes to prove it.

Helen: "Oh yeah what's the gossip there then remind me how it all went down."

Yeah Helen wanted to hear about it, make her cum and force her to suck this cock longer. Louise then went on a long rant out about what was happening, she didn't stop talking and Helen was forced to have a cock part way in her pussy and sucking a dildo. Her thighs were burning from holding the position and she desperately wanted to fuck it a bit to get some attention, then the buzzer went fuck fuck fuck.

Helen : "Really you gotta tell me all about it honey, right gotta go there's someone at the door."

Louise: "Oh no problem I will know more Tuesday, enjoy your day text you later."

Oh fuck, this was torture she quickly spanked herself as hard as possible for just loving that way too much, it didn't help it just made her even more horny. Her filthy slutty pussy wanted more and she could not give it any, whimpering she stood up and then bent over at the waist and sucked it clean of her dirty juices.

Next time for a much needed and well earned shower, man it just sounded hot earning a shower hmmm She put her filthy panties in the washer and then got her new home outfit ready, hmm she needed some new heels at some point, high ones, her highest going to see a lot of time now. She put a fresh pair of right stockings and the thong ready when she came out and then unlocked her collar, putting it aside ready to put back on. She also needed to shave her body, Helen always kept it nice and smooth but felt it right she did her entire body and of course her pubic hair. Helen trimmed it but never been bald before and liked the idea of it.

Ready, she stepped into the shower and gave herself a good clean, making sure she did not linger on her tits/ass or pussy. Using lots of honey scented shampoo she gave her hair a good clean and then soaped her entire body, she did not know when she would wash next. Control of her body was now something she had no choice with, after last night it was going to be interesting. After a long shower Helen stepped out feeling much refreshed and ready to shave her body and get started. First she dried her neck and face and tied up hair, then locked her collar back in with a hard press. That click got her every time it felt so final, put her key back away. Got her shaving items and then soaped her pubic hair, okay here we go and proceed to slowly and carefully shave herself clean.

When done Helen stood up and eagerly wanted to see the results of her work, slipping on her white stockings and high heels. She took her thong and went to her large mirror, collared and shaved with white stockings on, it looked really hot. She ran her fingers over the smooth skin above her wanting pussy. Oh it looked really good, she pulled up her thong thinking it looked better because now no wisps of pubes appeared at the sides of her new underwear which was so small it was always going to look like this.

Glancing at the clock it was nearly 10am, time for a late breakfast and then food shopping and my next task, delicious tasks. They are my main goal in life now. Grinning and eager to get started she quickly got her breakfast and sat down to eat, after she was done. She wanted to make sure the task was right so he opened her legs and started rubbing her thong, immediately she started to get wet. I can't go out without a wet thong, hmmm. Opening up her messages, no new ones but some more filth on her blog which she read to herself and bit her lip. They just told her what she is and everytime they did it made her hornier, yeah call me names she thought. She was their whore to amuse them and to be punished by them. Grinning at this she she reread her task for shopping and after it was quite detailed so she made a few notes on a pad, then she thought fuck that i am whore I will have to play no matter where I am to read this.

12