Helen's Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turned on by this she could remember the main bits and then clicked to her bedroom to get her outfit she needed. Finding her white heels first she slipped them on, then she needed a roomy jumper. Ahh perfect she could go for a blend of colours and wear a denim jacket over it to keep herself warm. She slipped on the jumper to make sure it suited the task, there was plenty of room under it and it rested on her tits and was raised from her skin down the front, to her waist. She put her hand up there and she had plenty of room to add her pegs. Slipping on her denim jacket so it would not disturb the pegs when she wore it but keep her a bit warmer. Laundry time at last, she gathered up her pussy purchases and washed all of them. They would be dry by tomorrow and she could make sure she had work skirts and trousers ready for next weekend, depending on what they told her to wear.

Grinning and at ease with her new role and life, she grabbed her bag,phone and some carrier bags. Before leaving she checked herself in the mirror, yes looking good and horny, then slowly in the mirror took the key off the hook and she took off her collar. Kissing it once she hung it on her coat rack by the door. As she swung the front door closed it created a draught and the collar fell to the floor as if magnetised, but she was off out and didn't see it. Even the collar seemed to know its sacred place was on the ground, alone and awaiting the return of its owner. It was made for her it seems.

12