Helen's Journey Ch. 08

Story Info
Time for Helen to complete another task, Shopping BDSM style.
4.8k words
4.53
2.3k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

In her car Helen set off for a morning shop, she was eager to try her new task. Her smooth pussy now was feeling delightful against her white thong. It felt so good and her pussy was eager to be humiliated some more. Parking up at a hardware store, which sold most things, she got out and went looking for pegs. After a little bit of searching she found 50 wooden pegs which were perfect for the task. She didn't actually own any, so this could be handy for any future tasks with pegs. Eagerly taking her purchase back to the car she sat down and looked out.

Helen had picked a spot in the corner nice and quiet and away from anyone, it looked a bit weird but she would be gone soon. Right here goes three on each tit, she slowly lifted her top so just her nipples were on show she did not need to go higher. Feeling that thrill of being caught already, she glanced around it was busy but not where she was. She grabbed a lot of tit and clipped her first boob, ohh fuck that hurts, a momentary sharp pinch and then it felt good being punished like this. Making sure she positioned the pegs down her body so they were not on show as much even though the ones on her nipple might be. Grabbing some more tit the other side she did the same thing, making herself whimper. Hmm fuck yeah punish these tits she thought to herself. Last one on her right tit was on her nipple, it was rock hard and she pulled it out and clamped it ouch. She lent back in her chair nipples still on show half pegged, other half free, people could see me doing this if they got close,she thought.

What whore she was, quickly she got another peg and grabbed more skin on the other tit, she moaned as it pinched deep, getting used to the pain a bit. Helen then quickly added another peg and grabbed more tit to put into the peg.

"Oh fuck yeah" she said outloud, grinning and grimaching at the same time this what she needs "this is what you get for cumming, whore"

With that she pegged her nipple and grunted with satisfaction as the pain took over. She sat there tits on show looking at the world go by around her, if they would have to come close to see her being a pain slut. Helen Idly thought what it would be like to be caught like this would they scream,point or stare.... Her nipples were throbbing and felt so sensitive, she brushed one gently and sent a pulse of pleasure through her spine, she purred in delight. Starting the car she pulled her top down carefully making sure not to twang the pegs, but they were secure they were not going anywhere. She glanced in the mirror at her chest the jumper covered her kinkiness well, though a part of her wish it didn't. Every movement made the pegs pinch. It was so delightful at each pinch, she bit her lip and pushed her chest out then she could just about see the outline of the peg. Grinning to herself as it made her nipples throb more doing that, she was ready to continue.

Happy she was starting her task, she grunted as she drove to the supermarket every move sent a little spike of pain through a peg. This was going to be a very painful shopping trip. She pulled in and then saw speed bumps oh fuck as she hit the first one, tears appeared in her eyes as her tits bounced painfully. Oh fuck it was packed, Helen spent a good five minutes going around looking for a space and must have hit so many speed bumps and she whimpered as tears filled her eyes her tits were so sore. This had stopped being fun now and felt like a punishment. Her nipples were on fire and she had more to come, her thong though was soaked through and she could feel starting to dribble, fuck me does pain turn me on this much as well. She parked up and had to wait and gather herself, she couldn't even touch herself to distract from the pain, it was so sore. She put the radio on some classic rock station to distract herself "sometimes I give myself the creeps,sometimes my mind plays tricks on me" "piss off Green Day" she said through gritted teeth laughing, and then 10 mins later after having her eyes closed the pain was back to a normal burning throb again.

Getting out, biting her lip as her tits bounced again, she got her carrier bags and walked to get a trolly. It was packed in here and she would have to be careful with her tits not to brush past anyone. With a shopping list in hand she went to do her shop, trying not to let her tits bounce at all.

Halfway through, she was getting the hang of just doing enough not to brush her pegs against anything. Bending down had to be done carefully. Soon she had to keep her back a bit straighter to help, as bending over seemed to pinch the pegs on her sore tits even more. It was the most intense shopping trip ever, she had to look out for people all the time, it took her ages to get around the shop, finally she went to get the cucumbers and condoms. Choosing three large phallic-like beasts she could BJ and with a 10 pack of fruity thin condoms on top of them she walked through the aisle to the tills. As per the task she needed to find a young girl, eyeing a really cute short haired brunette with large tits, which were in a low cut top, Helen smiled as she spotted her perfect candidate.

Queuing up her pussy was already starting to throb her tits were throbbing all the time now. Here rock hard nipples felt like they were on show and she had walked around here doing her shopping like this it felt like such a kinky thing and her pussy throbbed in delight at being used like this. She glanced down at her tits but the jumper seemed to hide it well but she couldn't say for sure. This was making shopping a hundred times more interesting, she started to fill up the conveyor belt. Making sure her last items were the cucumbers with the condoms on top.

A guy came up behind Helen and she smiled back at him as she placed a divider to separate her items from his. Helen felt his eyes on her, could he see? Now he was looking at the cucumbers and condoms. He raised an eyebrow and grinned. He wasn't her usual type- sportswear brands and big muscles but his aftershave was certainly on point, she blushed immediately and shrugged, turning back and she could feel his eyes on her body. Checking her out, her pussy throbbed and being leered at, what did the man think of this lady in front of her. Bet he was thinking she was going to use those cucumbers on herself, well it was so true and she blushed hard. The humiliation, she wanted a bit more, turning back to the conveyor belt, she did something silly and slutty in her current position. She glanced at the cucumbers and then at him and smiled and then stretched her arms up and forced herself to push her tits up. Her eyes rolled back as the pegs rubbed against her top, the rock hard nipples rubbing against the fabric. Oh why was she doing this but it felt so bad what she was doing, showing off her tits to this stranger. As the fabric stretched tight on her tits, she wondered if the pegs were showing, she didn't think so, after all it was a thick oversized jumper,but her nipples could definitely be seen. The pegs bit hard and she grunted as fresh pain hit her tits, punishing for showing off her tits to this random man, it was delicious to Helen.

"You ok there?" asked the man, now more concerned, clearly the redness of her cheeks and grunt of pain. It must have looked really strange and she smiled back.

"Yes I am okay thank you just bit sore and tired " winking at him and then she turned back oh fuck oh FUCK what a slut she was, she was so horny she just flirted with a random guy. What must he think of her, oh the degrading act was making her bite her lip in pleasure. The pain she deserved now was hers and she welcomed it whore should be punished this is what I need, showing off my hard nipples to men, whore Helen.

"Hi there are you ok?" oh fuck it was her turn, she was just standing there as the cute girl look at her "you looking a bit red,hot in here isn't it?"

"Sorry in my own world again there" grinned Helen and was a wonderful world "I am fine thank you just bit flushed"

Nodding the assistant started to help her pack her shopping, the young girl with her cleavage clearly on show made Helen quite jealous her own tits were not that big. They were not too bad though and she started packing, glancing up at the man who was staring at her tits and then looked away blushing when she caught him. Glancing down at her nipples they were quite on show hmm but the pegs were doing their job pinching hard. It was strange seeing a man stare at her tits, the nipples being like rocks poking through just made them more attractive. She smiled to herself and when her last two items she glanced at the assistant who did not notice, absolutely no fucks given they probably see this all the time. Gym guy did though and he grinned again. Helen winked at him and smiled back, she put her bags in her trolley and paid the assistant and flushed with excitement, food shopping was fun.

Pushing her trolley to the car she quickly unloaded and with her pussy throbbing at more humiliation she hurried to the toilet. It wasn't that busy but a few girls were there doing their thing. Helen walked past them all still red and her pussy was now on fire. The last toilet was free and she quickly went in there locking the door securely leaning back on the door she was ready to do her next task. Smiling a dirty smile, she put her handbag on a hook and then slowly started to undress. Jacket came off first and she hung it up then her long white skirt, she looked at the floor. It was pretty filthy, Helen bit her lip and thought about being forced to kneel in it. It looked damp, hmm thats why white on fuck she would have stains on her stockings all day and night, what a whore kneeling down in public bathroom. Imagining she would have to get on her knees for a man, kneeling in the filth just to suck cock. The very thought of sent a ripple of pleasure through her body.

Lifting her top up over her head she eased it slowly past her pegs and then hung it up as well. Now naked except here white heels,stockings and thong. Looking down at her tits they were red n places and throbbed painfully, the pegs were all there though. Right quick reminder of task, she leant on the door and rubbed her pussy slowly through her dripping thong. It felt wonderful as always and her pussy responded from her touch by getting wetter. Grabbing her phone she leant back on the door and opened up her messages, no new messages so she opened up the task and scanned it. Nodding to herself, then she stopped rubbing.

She could hear the hustle in the bathroom, women chatting and laughing oh fuck is this me now. Even though this was not her first time, it was still scary and thrilling for her. Each time she did something different and being told and of course having no choice but to obey made her whimper in delight. Hooking her thong she slowly took it off thinking this was just as mad as when she had stripped before but god it felt so degrading to be forced to do this. Eager now she put the seat down and placed her thong on top of it, saying a silent prayer of thanks that it was dry and clean, unlike the festering floor.

Placing her phone next to it to keep an eye on the clock, she started to kneel down. Putting her hands on the floor, it was really damp and filthy by the toilet from girls shoes. Kneeling in front of the toilet, Helen could feel the damp in her knees and she felt completely degraded and humiliated, her pussy throbbed hard and it started to drip as usual. The thong was face up so the crotch which had been next to her pussy was her first target. It was moist with cum and she needed that cum badly. Right 30 secs flick each peg and halfway flip thong over and do the back.

She set a five minute timer and then began to lick the thong, leaning the phone up so she could clearly see the time. Resting her hands on her thighs knowing fully well she was getting them more dirty, and it just felt more nasty. Licking with steady strokes she started on the sides before moving to the cum of the crotch. Someone went into the stall next to her, humiliation burned in Helen and pussy throbbed as she was forced to hear the girl pee. Thirty seconds in she flicked each peg, grunting like a whore as quietly as she could 6 quick flicks and the nipples ones sent rivers of pain and pleasure through the dirty sluts body. She was on the crotch now and she licked it with steady strokes enjoying the smell and taste of her own pussy, it felt so wrong tasting herself but she lapped her juices up. The floor was slippery and her smooth stockings meant she had to be careful not slip as she bent down to lick more of the thong. Another 30 secs and flicking again, she grunted a bit too loudly when she did her nipples.

The girl next door had finished peeing and had stopped, had she heard me, bright red now she could not stop licking her thong. Please go, thought Helen, and she stared at the clock, it was creeping towards the 30 second mark again. The other girl had not moved and then she heard clothing being pulled up and she flushed the toilet. Whimpering slightly at the pain in her tits and the joy of being degraded like this, she pushed on licking the other parts of the thong and then going back to the crotch. Helen started to imagine that guy standing watching over her, calling her names, spanking her, telling Helen what she was and grabbing her tits. Telling her he was going to face fuck this whore and then leave her here an take her clothes.

Oohh fuck yeah as she went past the 2 minutes with more flicks and then hit 2 minute 30 soon after while she played her fantasy in her head. Picking up her thong in her mouth she turned it over and then started the clock again, flicking her pegs. Grunting hard now, she couldn`t keep it in the pain was strong and her pussy was on fire once again it badly needed to be fucked.

Whimpering in pleasure and disappointment she started licking the ass part of the thong, knowing it had been in her ass crack. Brick red again she continued licking and another girl came into the cubicle, behind embarrassed now she looked at the clock and flicked once more biting her lip to stop the sounds of her pain and delight.

"Excuse me, are you alright in there, love?" oh fucking hell, Helen must have been louder than she thought "you look like you are kneeling down are you being sick?"

Damn she could see my legs couldn't she under the cubicle, Helen noticed her leg had gone a bit too close to the other stall and pulled it back. Humiliation ripped through the dirty slut and her pussy leaked heavily dribbling down her thighs.

"Yeah feel bit sick, but i am ok I think its passing " fuck 30 seconds up and she flicked each peg, taking all of her self control not moan, then went back to licking the ass end of a thong while this woman talked to her.

"Oh ok, horrible that being sick in a public place, you haven't been sick?" Helen could hear the woman go to the toilet, shame was flooding through her

"No I felt like it but I think it's starting to pass, '' Helen said before going back to licking.

"Oh that's good, deep breaths love you will be fine " 30 secs up and more flicks, she decided to do deep breaths to help hide what she was really doing "thats it feel better"

" Hmm A bit" that hmm was she just flicked her nipple and she just could not hide it at all, 1 min left two more sets of flicks and feeling ashamed of how much her body was enjoying this, she licked on.

"Ahh, the breathing helped, good" Helen could clean herself up, then she stood up and flushed. Opening the cubicle door, thank fuck she was leaving. Helen was nearly at her next flick.

"Want me to stay or you ok now" fuck she was outside her cubicle door, she was a metre away and all that lay between them and what she was doing was a door. This was too much for Helen and she was starting to cry in humiliation, please go.

"No really i am fine thanks for your help" slightly desperate now and she saw the clock tick to 30 secs fuck.

"Oh k as long as you're sure, your voice sounds a bit wavy though I could get help if you want '' Helen flicked her pegs as she listened to this woman, she was nearly done in 30 seconds last flicks and then she could get dressed.

"Oh thanks but i am okay" Naked bent over her toilet, licking her thong, tits pegged, being punished and humiliated, her naked ass was facing the door and her juicy pussy in clear view if that woman came in. This is so fucking shameful an yet oh so good feeling, glancing at the lock over her should yeah it was fully locked. A small part of Helen wondered what it would be like if she opened the door and seeing her like this, fuck that was so wrong and so hot at the same time!

"Ahh you sound better, k good luck glad you are okay '' Helen was still licking her thong not stopping her task, owned by the board and the task she was completely committed to her punishment.

" Thanks again " now fuck off and timer vibrated as she heard the woman walk away. Stopping the vibrate, she flick her pegs once more and put her head on the seat, that was so fucking intense and scary.

Helen stood up leaning on the toilet seat, her legs were quite weak and fuzzy after all the pain and degradation of the act. Looking down, her knees were dirty and damp, her thighs had her dirty hand prints and her stockings had bits of dirt. Her heels were damp but not too bad, the dress would cover all this up though, jeez, this was a well thought out task. Standing up she slipped her thong back on and whimpered as it touched her owned pussy, it was really sticky from her tongue and she could feel it in the crack of her ass. Her tits were really sore now but every passing second the throb was coming back to the normal dull throb which always felt so good.

Pulling her jumper back on winching as her pegs caught on it and then eased it back into place. Then she slowly stepped back into her skirt making sure she used fingertips so she did not dirty her top or skirt. With that done she reached for her jacket and slipped it back on and popped her phone in her handbag. Taking a deep breath and then walking out of the cubicle, thankful she could not see a woman waiting for her. She gave her hands a good wash and splashed some cold water on her face. She was very red and it seemed to help cool her down. Quickly drying her hands she fled back to her car and safety.

Slamming the door shut, she let out a long sigh that had been amazing, but man she needed cock in her pussy. Anything she needed to abuse it, to feel abused again and soon, god what was she like! Pulling out she drove home quickly, avoiding the speed bumps this time, only so much pain a whore can take.

Pulling into her spot at home she smiled a content smile, her pussy was still wet in her thong and she felt alive. Her senses heightened by the constant daily tasks she had never been this horny and it felt amazing but all the frustration was building up it was only going to get harder she thought.

She grabbed four shopping bags worth of her groceries, wincing as one of the bags caught a wayward peg, and then got the lift up to her flat, nobody was around and she went in and sighed in relief -home sweet home. She put her bags down and she had her last part of the task to do, first she reached for her collar. Kissing it she locked it in place feeling much better now it was on, the collar's weight felt good around her neck. She then stripped off her clothes and hung them up to be put away when she had done her task. Switching to her high heels, black and she looked in disgust at the grubby white heels which were stained from the toilet task. Making her pussy respond by throbbing in pleasure at what a dirty slut she was, she went to get a suction cup toy and could not resist a look at herself and fuck me what a sight she was. She drew a parallel to the scene in Kill Bill where Uma Thurman crawls out of the graveyard.

12