Helen's Journey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pristine new stockings were stained with black spots of dirt and grime going from the mid calf over her knees and hand prints with more stains on her stocking thighs. Her stockings felt damp and she could see cum drying on her thighs, her thong looked strange being so clean apart from some cum stains still. Her tits were red and looked sore. Her nipples were huge. This was going to hurt a lot, sighing but with more contentment than anything else she clicked over to her bag of toys and grabbed a suction dildo and took it to her front door. Kneeling in front of it she reached into her bag and grabbed the pen, she then carefully wrote "pussy lover" in clear writing and felt degraded for being named as such and then stuck the dildo to the door with spit.

She grabbed the toy in her hands and went down on it taking about four inches in again and gagged hard gasping for air she leant back and flicked a peg.

"Ooowwww I deserve to lick cunt not suck cock" and she removed one nearly screaming in pain, oh fuck that hurt so much. Her eyes streaming she went back down on the cock, gagged and repeat the act again and again. When she was done she collapsed on the floor tears rolling down her face, her poor tits were sore as and stung painfully but she was happy that she had completed the task.

Getting up off the floor she took the dildo from the door still dripping with drool and put it back in her bag. Time to get myself sorted, she thought, first she put all her shopping away and then put all her clothes in the dryer. She would have to do another load so quickly she got the rest of the clothes she needed so she had a full wardrobe for the week ahead so she could iron it all tonight.

That sorted, the dirty slut was starving and needed food and a drink. Fixing herself a well earned lunch of sandwiches and a salad, she grabbed a yoghurt from a fridge and ate that. Her tits were starting to throb less now and she couldn't believe how eager she was to do more slutty things. She almost craved it even though she would not cum it was strange but exhilarating, being controlled by so many people. What was even stranger was she was doing this willingly she could pretty much stop at any time and go in bedroom and fuck herself, but it did not appeal to Helen, she was having to much dirty fun. She wanted to finish this week and earn her reward properly like a slave would, the complete experience she craved.

Cleaning it up grinning to herself at the outfit she had on, she felt filthy and looked at it and could not help but feel horny all the time knowing she had been told to wear these clothes to do these tasks. Turning up the heat she hung up her first load of clothes to air them and then went and sat in the living room, grinning as she crossed her legs at the dirt and grime on her stockings are a reminder of what a degraded whore she had become. Sighing in contentment, she uncrossed her legs and put a heel on the sofa and went to rub her pussy to check out her posts.

Moaning in lust and her pussy throbbing at the thought of more things to do even though she had the other task to do. Then she saw her unread message from her slutty friend, fuck forgot about that, eager now she opened it up and leant back enjoying the feeling of her thong on her moist pussy.

Thank you slut login to my private area on this site, it's highly secure and I use it to share my videos with my mistress. She sometimes lets me share with other sluts and Mistress and I have been going on about you, so my beautiful Mistress allowed me to do a video for you. I know you are rubbing your pussy, feel good through your outfit, slut bet it does. Enjoying being owned? Right, go to your computer and then login in the site. I provided you with the password of dirtylesbiancunteater, because well ho ho ho what else. Now in there you should have a friend invite me and a link to my private area and there you can watch my video. You will also need to open this link so put it on your tablet or phone and have the video on your pc screen. When ready kneel down legs together and hands on your lap and make sure you have an image showing from the link so you can see screen play my video and the image on your device ready. Speak soon xxx

Curious now, Helen stopped rubbing because she was going off the site and clicked on the image first, it was a series of positions for slaves to follow. They looked really hot, well no time like the present she walked to her computer and logged in excitedly and wondered what the video would show.

Lifting one leg over the chair leg she made sure she was rubbing her pussy as opened up the email again and then opened up the link to the private video area. Quickly logging in, making her bite her lip at what the password was. She then walked back to find her tablet, quickly logging again. She stood there rubbing as she opened up the message there and then got the image of positions ready. Now she was ready to start, she leaned over her computer and found the video and got ready to click play, pushing her chair out of the way she knelt down ready to assume the position. With the image on her tablet to check out positions she reached over and clicked play maximum sound, and expanded the video so she had a good view and put her knees together and her hands on her lap.

12