Helga Trains Christopher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was no shy, tight, little hole. It wasn't a clam to be pried open to reveal a hidden pearl. Instead the chasm opened before him and the wet lips were like eagle wings spreading out to either side. The pit opened up beneath him and threatened to swallow more than his tongue.

The hand behind his head drove him further and soon his nose was escaping the wiry hairs, only to be coated in an offering of slime as his nose fell into the dark abyss. The size of her pussy was immense, even out of proportion with her large body size. For a brief moment his mind went back to her nipples and how large they were. Becoming more familiar with her intimate areas, they were all larger than life.

She let him surface, if only so she could push him back in. He never truly left her. At his greatest distance his face was still fully within the jungle of her hair; hair which tickled, and caressed, and scratched his face. Then he would dive back into the fishy depths of her ocean of pussy; a pussy in which his meager tongue was but a small, lost rowboat.

He tried frantically to put his mouth and tongue to use as he found himself riding wave after wave of her crotch upon his face. He soon found himself falling into a rhythm and was actually thankful she was doing much of the work. He doubted if his head and neck alone would be up to the task of satisfying her.

If his tongue was a boat on the ocean, he found himself heading into a storm at sea. Her pace, though steady, was quickening, and each wave brought his face deeper under the surface and further into the cavern of her cunt. He was sure she could cum at any second.

But she did not cum. Her fingers clenched against his skull, but she wouldn't let it end so soon. She was enjoying the ride and the storm within her was building. Her pace suddenly slowed and there were a couple of long, slow rolls of her hips when he thought she couldn't hold back. But then it just began to build anew.

From somewhere far away, Christopher thought he heard the sounds of Helga moaning. A small part of him was disgusted by such sounds but a larger part was filled with relief. For if she was happy that was safer for him. And if she was that happy then maybe this ordeal could be over soon.

But it wasn't soon. He heard her moaning many times and went through several stalls where she nearly stopped her movement against him. But she always resumed and shoved him deeper within her slick, fishy, folds. His face; nose, mouth, and tongue; continued to ride the waves, hoping for the storm to pass.

He had lost all track of time when he felt her thighs clap around his head. This wasn't a playful slap but rather a crushing vice which threatened to split his skull. And he was pulled so tightly to her he feared his head would be swallowed up and lost within the darkness of her pussy.

He didn't think he had passed out, but he wasn't entirely sure. He was seeing stars as she relaxed her grip and he gasped for air. She was coming down and he had a few moments to breathe. His face was covered in her wetness and he felt it seeping into his pores.

Her legs fell open and she scooted back slightly giving him more space, although that may not have been her concern. Eventually she looked down at his worn face between her legs. Again she tussled his hair and chuckled as if he was some small boy.

"Good. I am happy."

Christopher breathed a sigh of relief. He had done it. He had survived. He had no way of knowing this morning what this day would bring. He had encountered Enza, a beautiful woman with whom he could have been quite happy. And then she revealed her hairy muff and he had been made to lick it.

That alone would have made for a bad day and indeed he felt it had been the last straw. After all it wasn't just a few licks, but she had forced his tongue and face into her hairy snatch and he had come away with hairs on his face and deep within his throat. He was going to leave. He would just run away.

But then that plan was foiled as well. Helga, the brute, had stopped him cold and she and Lydia had secured him into the massage table; this table where he was still currently trapped. And thus secured he had to serve Enza again. The second time was worse and his face, mouth, tongue, and all of it was further abused.

Still it wasn't over. He had passed out due to exhaustion when Enza finally left. But when he awoke it was to find Helga in the room. And she was here to scold him for his behavior. Zapping his balls to force him to comply he was made to suck her enormous nipples. And there too he found hair.

She left him for a brief time and returned. She made him lick her own hairy pussy. One that was larger, smellier, and hairier than anything he could have imagined. And even that only after having a taste of her piss.

But he had done it. The afternoon hell with Enza was over and now Helga had just finished having her fun with him. He was sure it was getting late and now all he really wanted was to get some sleep and forget about this nightmare.

"Now you know to make happy. Now you always make happy whether you happy or not."

"Yes Helga, I understand."

He was still going to have to come up with some sort of escape, but that wasn't going to happen right now. Right now he just need to be let out of the table and allowed to get some real rest. And he was thinking about a peaceful night's sleep when Helga shattered his world.

"This time slow. No rush. Just slow licks"

Christopher was dumbfounded. Surely his ordeal was over. He had been taught his lesson, if that was the point, and he had made amends. But Helga's fishy jungle, now glistening with her fresh dew was approaching his face once more.

And it wasn't over quickly. Slow was what she asked for and slow was what she got. She may have felt it was just a lazy tongue working her, but he knew the effort he was still putting into serving her. He felt trapped in a bubble of sweaty, smelly, hairy, fish sex. He tried to work on autopilot, easier now that she wanted a 'slow tongue' but it was nearly impossible to forget his surroundings.

And so Christopher's hell continued. He licked her clammy cunt in the jungle of her wet hairs and prayed it would someday be over. At some point she must be sated and he could get some rest. And afterwards he would devise a plan to escape from hell; no matter the cost.

12