All Comments on 'Helga Trains Christopher Ch. 06'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
heroes4991heroes4991almost 4 years ago

As a reader who has bought all your books published on Amazon so far, I am so glad and moved that you can go on writing regardless of the virus. Take care of yourself and recover soon! Waiting for the story of Lady Haskins and her subordinate Reginald!Hope to see their complete story on Amazon asap!

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 4 years ago
Another excellent installment

This is a wonderful continuation from the previous chapters. Lydia's presence only ramped up the dominance and humiliation of Christopher, and the ending with him about to be strapped to the table for Lydia's pleasure is fabulous... as it keeps us readers wanting for more. Oh, and thanks for mentioning me. Very happy I could lend a bit of assistance with this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Welcome Back!

Long layover but worth waiting for! My fave story of yours so am looking forward to the further adventures of Chris at the hands of Helga, Lydia and that beautiful customer from the initial "Learn to Love the Hair" stories. Maybe some new - and tougher - tests for Chris in the chapters that follow. Great writing effort - keep up the tempo and intensity!

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilalmost 4 years agoAuthor
heroes4991

Thank you so much for your support! There aren't many who could make that claim thus far.

At this point I am basically recovered. I've had more pain and stress with all the accompanying phone calls and paperwork. Clearly I'm thankful that it wasn't any worse on me and I feel for anyone who has had to go through this to any degree. I still have plenty of other life challenges to tackle, but it's good to get back to writing.

I will try to get back to more of Lady Haskins office soon. There is a busy weekend in store for Reginald. All told, there will be a lot of chapters in this series, but before we reach the end I will be able to put together an installment for Amazon (And hopefully before the year is out I can offer through other outlets).

Thanks for being a top-tier fan and I'll try to keep giving you great stories.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilalmost 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Thanks. The next chapter will be about Lydia. Of course, Helga will return in the following chapter, and while she continues to direct his training, Lydia will be a witness (perhaps a judge) to his performance. Christopher's training isn't over yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
FemDom Writing at it's very Best

So sorry to hear you've been unwell, but so good to see you back with another wonderful tale. Christopher on the massage table, ground between two beautifully dominant women is such an powerfully erotic image - and I know there is more to come! Will look for your work on amazon.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon (1)

Yes, I'm sorry it has taken so long to come back to this series. But there are more chapters coming soon. I hope to get a lot more written in the last half of this year and work on nearly all stories I have started but not finished, and wrap some of those up. Even so, if you like this series you may be happy to know that even after Helga Trains Christopher is through, there will still be more Helga...and more Christopher.

As for tougher tests and keeping the temp and intensity, there is going to be a little shift in the next couple chapters, but the training isn't over yet. As I get more chapters out, let me know what you think.

Thanks for the comment.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon (2)

Thanks so much for your support. And there is is more to come, and fairly soon. At least one chapter in August and likely more.

As to Amazon, the best way to find me I think is searching 'Lilith de Vil erotica'. However it will likely default to lilith devil erotica, so you'll probably have to tell the search you meant what you said. On any of my works you should be able to link to my author page, and once there I would save that. That will be the easiest way to keep up with new releases and what I have available. Also if you find a particular search works well, or doesn't when you think it should, please let me know

Thanks for your comment.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 3 years ago
Goddess Lilith, you continue to outdo yourself!

So Dirty! So Nasty! So Wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...