Helga Trains Christopher Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now give me kiss; deep kiss. I tell you when stop."

He had already spent a lifetime trapped within her hairy crotch, and now she was telling him to put his face back in. He simply couldn't escape it. He couldn't escape her hairy pussy, he couldn't escape the building, he couldn't escape Helga! Slowly, he shuffled forward on his knees and his face sunk into the nest of her curls, as his tongue sought out its target.

While deep kissing meant he had to get his tongue inside her, he was sure it was even more about forcing him to push his face deep within her hairs, hairs which hugged and scratched his face. He took a deep breath, not thinking about the strong scent of Helga he would be taking in, and tried to clear his mind. He knew it wasn't going to be a quick peck; not some touch-and-go.

As he settled into his task, he felt Helga's thick, heavy fingers land on his head. Soon they were moving through his hair, and he feared she was about to grab a handful and force his face against her. But she did not. Instead, he realized she was stroking his head as he worked on her. She was...well she was petting him.

Again he wondered how it had all come to this. He was naked on his knees, a cage around his cock with accompanying shock treatment collar for his balls, his face deep within Helga's hairy pussy, kissing and licking her gash, while she stood petting his head. And while sadly, that fell in line with his time spent with Helga, he now also had a witness, as Lydia was standing right there to see this all unfold.

Lydia said nothing. What was she thinking about all of this? He wanted to see her reaction, but even more he wanted to hide his face from her, even if that meant hiding within Helga's dark jungle. With Helga, it was all a bad dream. But with Lydia present, he knew it was real and it wouldn't soon be forgotten.

It was more than a few seconds that he worked his tongue against her slick lips, and felt her hairs covering his face, all while she petted his head like he was a good dog. And yet he was surprised how soon she pulled her hand away and told him to stop. She took half a step back; just enough so he was barely clear of her hairs.

"Look at me."

Christopher looked up, his chin making contact with her hairs. He looked up across her belly, at her large, round breasts and those large, proud nipples, and into her face as she peered down at him. She was like a giantess; even larger than before, and he felt small and insignificant beneath her.

"Are you worker?"

Was he? He felt more like a slave. Or maybe he was a new pet. It certainly felt worse than just being a worker, but he knew that's what Helga had chosen to call him; at least for now.

"Yes, I am a worker."

"And I am boss?"

Christopher began to suspect some of this was for Lydia's sake, however she hadn't stirred since he found himself on his knees before Helga. She hadn't even spoken. He desperately wanted to know how she felt about all this, but he also couldn't bear to look at her; praying this somehow could all be a dream.

"Yes, Helga. You are boss."

"And what does worker do for boss? Do you obey?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

She wasn't going to let him off easy. He could handle worker and boss. In fact, he wished that was truly all they were. But her insistence that he had to 'obey' made it clear there was so much more going on.

"Yes, Helga. I obey."

And as he said it, he watched in slow motion as the giantess before him reached her hand behind his head, and pulled him into her hairy cunt. And again he was deep within her forest, and again his tongue sought out her lips, knowing he had to keep this giantess happy.

This time was even shorter than before, but Helga had made her point. She looked down at him and smiled. It wasn't even a harsh smile, or some sneer, but actually felt at least a little warm. Then she tussled his hair as she had done before and took a step back.

"You learn."

He could still smell her on his face, but at least for now, she was done with him. Now he was about to find out what would come next.

"Now you serve Lydia. Show her you good worker."

He piqued at that. While not a complete surprise, the idea of working on Lydia had its appeal. While she could be strict and didn't always make his life easy, her physical attractiveness was still there, and he had fantasized many times about getting his hands on her body; and maybe even more than that.

"You give her massage. But you not earn her trust yet. So you locked in table again. Then I get food."

That was a lot to process. So she expected him to give Lydia a massage, not simply scoot over and give her pussy a kiss. That was okay. What he really wanted was access to Lydia's tits, though he wasn't against giving her a finger or two.

But as soon as those hopes were raised, they were dashed when Helga said he would be locked into the table. He had already been through that, and while locked within the table, he wouldn't get to use his hands at all. It would all be about mouth and tongue; and that wasn't likely to even be used on Lydia's chest.

As for her food comment, he simply discarded it and tried not to let the mention of food remind him of his own needs for nourishment. The real issue right now was staying out of the table.

"I'd be happy to give Lydia a massage, but I'm not going back inside that table."

As soon as he heard himself, he realized he hadn't thought before he had spoken. Sure, he didn't want to be trapped within the table again. Once locked in place, he was truly at their mercy, and their mercy was in short supply. But he knew as soon as he said it, that it was a mistake.

And he didn't have to wait long for proof. Once again he was amazed at Helga's speed. She reached for him, yanking him up off the floor as he attempted to rise to flee from her. He was spun around, one arm behind his back, and roughly bent over the nearby table. And then her felt her meaty hand grip his balls. He knew what was coming and was powerless to stop it.

"This why you get locked! No trust! You worker! You here to OBEY!"

And then her fist closed around his balls, reminding him that shocks weren't all he had to fear. And as he felt the pain once more, for a moment he was angry with his balls. They hadn't been any help of late. On the contrary, his balls were only getting him in more trouble and giving him more pain. Maybe he'd be better off without them.

And that's when he feared he was beginning to lose his mind. No balls? Yes, right now they were a vulnerability, and he had suffered greatly by them lately. But could he really live without them? That was rather extreme, wasn't it? He didn't need to be making any rash decisions about something so important. Right now he needed to save those balls.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I will obey! I'm a good worker!"

Helga released some of the pressure, but she didn't remove her hand. She also kept him bent over the table. He knew he would soon be fastened within the table. That was going to happen. And it was always going to happen. Now he regretted his outburst. It wasn't even an outburst; but he shouldn't have said it.

And as he lay on the table, waiting for Helga to let him up, waiting for her to march him into the room and lock him into the table, Lydia broke her silence. She hadn't said anything since they came out of the massage room. She was a silent witness as Christopher was on his knees, face deep within Helga's hairy crotch. She said nothing as Helga interrogated him about workers, bosses, and obedience. He didn't think she even moved when Helga grabbed him and bent him over the table. But now she was laughing.

This wasn't a giggle. This wasn't two short beats of mirth. No, Lydia was laughing, and felt no need to hold it in. At first, Christopher knew much of that laughter was directed at him. But then he had to consider that the whole scene was fairly comical. This just wasn't normal. And what's more, he realized Lydia had seen a naked Helga grab a naked Christopher and had him bent over the table, grabbing his balls. And in response, he had let out a plea for mercy, claiming he was a good worker. He was tempted to laugh a little himself.

Thankfully, whether due to Lydia's laughter or not, the tension in the room eased and Helga stood Christopher back up. She let go of his balls, and with one hand gripping his arm, she pulled him away from the table and pushed him gently in the direction of the massage room; the particular massage room where he had been locked into the table; and where he soon would be again.

12