Helicopter

Story Info
Unaware of a third person, a wife prepares for her date.
2.7k words
3.97
72.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Helicopter

by BeBopper99

Author's Forward: This is my second story. There are no American Football references to mystify our European readers. However, there are Franco-American characters who have to deal with serious issues. Be forewarned, there are burnings and violence. This story contains no cucks, man-crying, vomiting, running away, and other LW stereotypical behavior. Story rights are reserved to the author.

*****************************************************************************************************

Aimee was upstairs listening to rap music as she got ready for her date. Of course, there two things wrong with with that sentence.

First, rap is crap from my view point. I believe that rap crap was invented so that people with no musical talent whatsoever could become music stars. Obviously, a sign of poor parenting. Just give me Classics anytime.

Second, the young woman upstairs is married and going on her first late night date with Remington Silversmith, her coworker and boss's son. She seemed to be blissfully unaware of who was waiting for her downstairs.

How did I know what she was up to? Very simple actually.

My clan is very rich. We started as middle income minor nobility in France. The Crusades and the Silk Road made us quite wealthy. We have been bankers, businessmen, mercenaries, and soldiers. The main family fortune was stored in Switzerland alongside those soldier-priests with the red cross on a white field. There are smaller amounts in the Caymans, America, and Argentina. Being rich attracts leeches and con-men, hence the two paid informants at Aimee's workplace.

When I heard her turn-off that damn crap, I stood up to turn off the lights in the living room and the front porch. I moved a few feet away from the corner of the stairs. The door bell rang which caused her to descend the stairs quickly indicative of Aimee's enthusiasm. She is a joyous, fun, peppy person which made her a natural for cheerleading in high school and college.

Aimee turned the corner and came to abrupt halt. Her luminous smile disappeared to be replaced by looks of astonishment followed by fear. The 24-year old, 5'4" girl was dressed in very expensive and revealing black dress, black nylons, 5" ankle-strap high heels, and very well-done styled hair. Total cost of her outfit was $1,839. She had paid for it with her trust fund.

She stood there with her mouth agape while I sprayed the 'Scarlet A' on her black dress. That was a waste of over a thousand dollars. I am sure she understood the gesture as she did love classical literature. She graduated from university with majors in Business and Literature. There was knock on the door.

"Your date Remington Silversmith is here, Mrs. Aimee Decorentin. Aren't you going to get the door?"

Aimee turned around and ran back up the stairs while saying "NOOO!" in a loud shriek.

Now it was time to deal with the pretentious, lying, narcissistic garbage at the door. My grandfather's M1911A1 pistol from his WW2 days was tucked into my belt. I pulled my leather gloves on. Time for this former Legion Etrangere member and sometime mercenary to go to work.

I yanked the door open. My left grabbed the scumbag by his tie, and my right fist shattered his nose. Another punch darkened his left eye, while the third and fourth punches took out a tooth and inflicted a hairline fracture of his jaw. My knee impacted his crotch, and he slumped to the ground moaning in pain.

I knelt down and grabbed him by his puffy hairdo. I pulled a family heirloom which was a 10" Bowie knife. It has been in use since 1918 when my grandfather's brother carried it as a Devil Dog. I moved the tip to within an inch of his good eye.

"Okay Monsieur Shit Bird, let me enlighten you as what just happened. I have known about your despicable seduction of Aimee since the beginning. The hand-holding and kisses during lunches and dinners. At the nightclub last Saturday during the so-called Girl's Night Out, you and Aimee were observed kissing, feeling each other up, and dirty-dancing. The only reason why you two didn't have sex was because of that inconvenient phone call from her sick mother. Are you following me so far, Petit Remy the douche-bag?"

I know he insisted everyone call Remington, so it must have been humiliating for him to nod and moan out a yes answer.

"Too bad for you that you unwittingly wandered into a family of businessmen, mercenaries, and soldiers that go back a thousand years. So here's how this is going to go down. I am afraid that the air around here could have a fatal effect on your health. I mean look at you now, all bleeding and pissing on Aimee's doorstep. So, you are going to tell daddy that you want a transfer out of the Continental United States. I want you out-of-town in 48 hours. If you go to the cops, you won't prove a thing, and plus our clan will come looking for you to finish the job. Oh, and as you know, we're 22 times wealthier than your family, so we can make it happen."

I moved the Bowie Knife closer.

"Remy, if you ever come near Aimee ever again, I will gut you like a fish. You understand what I'm telling you, little boy? Be sure you address me as Sir or Count Andre!"

"Yessth Sssir! Sooo Ssssorrryth!"

"That's a good little boy, Petite Remy! Glad we have a new understanding! Damn it! Did you crap your pants? Real classy, little Remy! Now get the fuck off of our property, vous tete de merde!"

I slammed the door shut and locked it. I took in a deep breath and slowly released it. Problem Number Two was resolved, but there was the very sad Problem Number One to deal with! It was with a very heavy heart that I slowly went upstairs. I paused outside the bedroom door, took in a deep breath, and released it as I entered the room.

Aimee was dressed in a robe and lay sobbing face-down on the bed. I looked into the bathroom saw the ruined dress, high heels, and sexy underwear in the garbage can. The smell of spray paint lingered in the room. I turned the bathroom fan on.

As I sat down on the bed, she refused to look at me.

"Well mon chere, you certainly have made a mess of things. You have embarrassed your family and yourself."

"I-I'm so sorry, Papa," she sobbed.

I sighed and asked, "Why Aimee? Why would hurt Robert Henri, the man you said many times that you will love forever? Please help me to understand."

"It started as nothing. We were just co-workers. We knew that the others in the Intrepid Advertising Company knew who our families were, and there was jealousies because many thought I was in an executive job because of my family who owns the company along with eight others."

"But that's not true, my sweetheart. Our family, who is the Omega Corp may be worth billions, but each family member must be educated, talented, and be of good character to earn a job within the family-held holding corporation and its' subsidiaries," I said with a touch of anger.

"I know Papa, but that's what they think," she said with frustration in her voice.

"Well, maybe its' time for the Chairman of the Board to assert himself and clear the air with Intrepid's management and the rank and file. I will clear some time for that. Now, back to why you were cheating on my son-in-law, especially with that tete-merde Remy," I said grumpily.

"They were jealous of us, and especially of me. So Remy and I began to hang out together. We went to lunch and Happy Hour together. Two weeks ago, we had just finished lunch. We got in the car, and he tried to kiss me. I was shocked for a few seconds, and next I pushed him away. I yelled at him and reminded him that I was married. He told me that I was unmarried if my husband was not around. He got into my head, and Henri was gone most of the time. I felt lonely and depressed. I made a promise to myself to stop any hint of an affair, but I failed anyway" she said slowly with deep sobs.

"Is that all? Isn't there more to confess," I said with a hard edge to my voice.

"No, it wasn't. But you seem to know more. How is that poss-" she asked in amazement.

"We have spies throughout Omega Corp and our subsidiaries. Mrs. Keller, your P.A. is -"

"What? You were using my own P.A. to spy on me?" Aimee said in shock and anger.

"But, of course! How else to protect you and Omega?" I said with perhaps a tad too much pride.

"If you knew something was wrong, then why didn't you stop me?"

"Answer the question yourself. Why would we wait to intervene?"

We just stared at each other as I sipped my red wine. Then the light went on.

"It was a test. You wanted to see how far I would go," she said slowly.

"Do you remember Uncle Wolfgang?"

"Yes, the kind, slim old man with the scar and the loud laugh. Yes, he taught me the bow and fencing," she said with a smile.

"World War Two. Gestapo counter-intelligence. He hunted down Allied spies, and he was very good at it. He even turned more than a few of them into double-agents."

She had a look of disgust and loathing.

"My father did a thorough background check on him by accessing the old RSHA files. Wolfgang had a clean background. No war crimes. Strictly cloak and dagger stuff. He even saved some lives during the war. After the war, he established our corporate security procedures, including employee misconduct and espionage. He caught more than a few industrial spies, traitorous employees, and even two KGB agents. Now back to your affair."

"It wasn't an affair, not really. We were two people who needed companionship," she stressed.

"Odd, I thought your husband Henri was your companion. So what about the gala?"

"You know about...never mind. Yes, he escorted me to the Omega Fundraising Gala because my loving husband was out of town again. This time Robert was in Brazil doing something with those stupid coffee beans. Wait! I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. It was all very innocent! Nothing serious happened!" she stressed as she cried.

"You knew that Robert must serve at least three years overseas in three different companies, before he could work at Omega. You even thought it was a good idea. Your excuse is unacceptable," I said with some anger.

"I know, Papa! It's just that I was so lonely and -"

I interrupted and said with a heavy heart, "In the interests of achieving Veritas more quickly, what say you about these photographs that were taken during the gala?"

The first picture showed my daughter kissing that slime-ball with his hand on her right breast. Another picture showed them in deep passion on a sofa, with him on top and her topless. The third picture showed the cheating couple naked except for boxers and panties. The daughter was in speechless shock.

"So nothing happened, eh? There are more photos plus video," I quietly said.

"Videos? NO, no, no! I don't remember the second and third photos. I must have been drunk or drugged. I swear it!"

"Actually, it was both per the blood test. When he moved the party upstairs, our security didn't know that he had a second room under a fictitious name. It took the team ten minutes to readjust. Finally, they went ahead and slipped a camera under the door. They got the evidence, then banged on the door saying that I wanted to see you both. They saved you from being defiled by your lover. He went to find me, but I slipped into the room, gathered you up, and took you to our private family physician who did the blood test while you were passed out. We suspect that he managed to slip you a drug during the gala. He is a very able slimy Lothario. A nurse and I then took you to your condo. She stayed with you until six in the morning. The Board of Trustees had an emergency meeting, after the gala, to discuss the evidence and how to proceed. One thing that was decided was to give you one last chance to become a moral employee and a faithful wife. You failed tonight since you continued your affair. All of that being said, you would not be in this position had you been a loving wife."

Aimee began to cry hysterically. My own heart was broken at the sight as I rubbed her back. She was my daughter who I dearly loved. Because of that it was now time for tough love which I hated to do to her. As for that scum seducer, his parents and his wife had already been alerted the minute he showed up tonight.

When she calmed down, I continued on.

"Aimee, as the chairman of the Omega Board, I am now notifying you of disciplinary action to be taken against you. Remy's and your affair is in violation of Omega's morals clause in your contracts. In addition, after investigation by Omega Security of the business affairs at Intrepid, we have found financial irregularities in your dealings with customers. You should have spotted what Remy was doing, but your infatuation with him lead you to sign documents without closely examining them. This affair has also created a dangerous wedge between Remy's and our families since they are 50% investors in Intrepid. The affair and malfeasance has also cost Intrepid its' reputation, not to mention apologies, refunds, and penalties. Then there is the matter of dealing with the SEC. The board has suspended you indefinitely without pay. Your trust fund access has been suspended as well as your security access card and business expenses credit card."

"No, no, no! What have I done?" she whispered as she sobbed.

"As for Little Remy, his family will be dealing with him most severely. I know he should be prosecuted for what he did, especially to you. His parents and the Board believed that a more personal confrontation by me would be more appropriate. He will be the new, permanent assistant manager of a branch office in Anchorage, Alaska. If he leaves the company, he will be blacklisted among the Fortune companies and sued for damages to Intrepid. His wife and child will be cared for if there is to be a divorce."

"I am so sorry, papa! It was my fault. I chose my fate unwisely. Can you and Mama ever forgive me?"

"Your mother and I already discussed what to do if you asked for forgiveness. We forgive you. You must make amends however. In 30 minutes, I will be driving you to the airport tonight since you are leaving for Southern France. Once there, you will report to Sister Agnes who has just opened a hostel funded by Omega. It exists to support poor and seriously ill pilgrims desiring the miraculous healing waters. The Sister will be your supervisor. You will be given room and board plus a small stipend. Father Michel will be your confessor. If in their eyes you have redeemed yourself, you will restored with honor to a new position."

"I understand, but what of my husband Robert? What should I do? How will I explain my living in France?"

"If you truly love him, then do the honorable and loving actions. We and his parents will support you both. I will see you downstairs," I said quietly. As I left the room with the trash-bag of her slutty clothes, she stared at her wedding picture on the wall. Tres Tragic!

I sat in the big recliner chair rubbing my face and taking in slow breaths. Parenting has never been an easy task. Today is proof of that.

My daughter is in her mid-20s. There are some that say a parent must learn to let go and let the adult child learn from the mistakes. I believe otherwise. A parent must hover the helicopter at a very high altitude. Then if there is a moment where she will completely destroy herself, then the parent must swoop down and do the heroic save. That's what a real parent should do, now and forever until death!